3 days AND 3 nights

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus was born on 12 April 7 B.C. to mark the beginning of Passover, and was 40 years old when He was crucified, after having the Passover ("Last Supper") with His Disciples on 21 April 34 A.D.
John 3 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judea, Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, his brother Philip tetrarch of Iturea and the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias tetrarch of Abilene, 2 [a]while Annas and Caiaphas were high priests, the word of God came to John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness. 3 And he went into all the region around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the remission of sins,

21 When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened. 22 And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”

23 Now Jesus Himself began His ministry at about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, the son of Heli,

Tiberius (/taɪˈbɪəriəs/ ty-BEER-ee-əs; Latin: Tiberius Caesar Divi Augusti filius Augustus;[a] 16 November 42 BC – 16 March 37 AD) was the second Roman emperor, reigning from 18 September 14 AD to 16 March 37 AD. He succeeded his stepfather, Augustus.

So Jesus was about 30 years old in the 15th year of Tiberius who began to reign on 18 sept 14 AD. And that means Jesus was about 30 years old in the late summer of 29 AD.

(Herod did not die in 4 BC but a couple of months before Passover in 1 BC).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
You (@TokiEl ) apparently can't count to three, so why should anyone believe anything you have to say?

It says Jesus BEGAN His 7-year ministry (Dan. 9:27) at ABOUT the age of 30. And yes, it's a historical fact that Herod died in 4 B.C., making it impossible for Jesus to have been born prior to 6 or 7 B.C. That's why there are no cosmic events like the conjunction witnessed on 12 April 7 B.C. at any time during the next several years.

TokiEl

Superstar
You (@TokiEl ) apparently can't count to three, so why should anyone believe anything you have to say?
Any part of the day or night was counted as one whole evening_morning.

It's just you who don't understand... and that is understandable since you don't understand that Jesus is God.

It says Jesus BEGAN His 7-year ministry (Dan. 9:27) at ABOUT the age of 30. And yes, it's a historical fact that Herod died in 4 B.C., making it impossible for Jesus to have been born prior to 6 or 7 B.C. That's why there are no cosmic events like the conjunction witnessed on 12 April 7 B.C. at any time during the next several years.
It's the antichrist who confirms a covenant with many in the beginning of the 70th week.

No it's not a historical fact that Herod died in 4 BC.

Herod died in Jericho,[17] after an excruciatingly painful, putrefying illness of uncertain cause, known to posterity as "Herod's Evil".[60][61] Josephus states that the pain of his illness led Herod to attempt suicide by stabbing, and that the attempt was thwarted by his cousin.[62] In some much later narratives and depictions, the attempt succeeds; for example, in the 12th-century Eadwine Psalter.[63] Other medieval dramatizations, such as the Ordo Rachelis, follow Josephus' account.[64] Most scholarship concerning the date of Herod's death follows Emil Schürer's calculations, which revised a traditional death date of 1 BCE to 4 BCE.[65][1][3][66][67] Two of Herod's sons, Archelaus and Philip the Tetrarch, dated their rule from 4 BCE,[68] though Archelaus apparently held royal authority during Herod's lifetime.[69] Philip's reign would last for 37 years, until his death in the 20th year of Tiberius (34 CE), which implies his accession as 4 BCE.[70] Some scholars support the traditional date of 1 BCE for Herod's death.[71][72][73][74] Filmer and Steinmann, for example, propose that Herod died in 1 BCE, and that his heirs backdated their reigns to 4 or 3 BCE to assert an overlapping with Herod's rule, and bolster their own legitimacy.[2][3][4][1] In Josephus' account, Herod's death was preceded by a lunar eclipse and followed by Passover.[75] A partial eclipse best observed from the west coast of Africa,[76] took place on March 13, 4 BCE, about 29 days before Passover. Whilst this eclipse has been suggested as the one referred to by Josephus,[67] there were other eclipses during this period, with proponents of 5 BCE[66][77] and the two eclipses of 1 BCE occurring January 10, being the most spectacular total lunar eclipse and December 29, another only partial eclipse.[4][78][1]

AlcyoneSong

Established
There is no Good Friday: it was on a Wednesday.

Most people have been wrongly taught and therefore believe that Jesus only taught for 3 and 1/2 years and was crucified at Ishtar of 33 AD, so please do not take what I am going to say as something personal against any of you. It is not meant to be taken personally by anyone and is only meant to straighten out the common misunderstanding and set the record straight, as this site is dedicated to truth.

This teaching of 3 and 1/2 years, of course, is untrue, like most things you have been taught by your blind guides, and a close look at all of what Daniel the Old Testament Prophet wrote will prove it to be untrue.

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and The Sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
9:27 And he shall confirm The Covenant with many for ONE WEEK: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations He shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation (the "Lake of Hell-Fire"), and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

So here we have the proof that God said the Messiah would confirm The Covenant (New Covenant prophesied in Ezekiel 34) for ONE WEEK, meaning SEVEN years. Seven years, NOT three and a half years. The reference to being cut off in the midst (middle) of the week therefore cannot possibly refer to the number of years, but only to the day of the week - Wednesday, not Friday as the pagan so-called christian churches teach, just like they teach the false date of Jesus' birth as being Dec. 25th.

They have done the same with the Crucifixion. It was on a Wednesday the middle of the week, not on Friday the sixth day of the week.

Jesus arose from the dead on the Sabbath Day - Saturday - three days and three nights after the Wednesday mid-week Crucifixion, exactly as he prophesied that he would do:-

King of kings' Bible - Matthew 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and unfaithfull generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah:
12:40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Ishtar/Easter Friday to Ishtar/Easter Sunday is only two days, not the three days that Jesus prophesied it would be, which is further, absolutely obvious proof, that the teaching of the blind guides; of all of the so-called christian churches, none of whom can see the obvious; is a lie, proving, beyond doubt, that they are indeed blind guides.

The crucifixion was on Wednesday 21 st of April in 34 AD., forty years after the birth of Jesus in 7 BC.

To say that the ministry of Jesus was only for three and a half years, as the blind guides who falsely claim to work for God do, is to contradict God and Daniel, who said it was SEVEN years. Those who contradict God, are, by doing so, opposing God, which proves that they really work for Satan - the Opposer - and that they do NOT work for God. Do not allow yourself to be deceived by them, or you will end up in The Pit with them, exactly as Jesus told you.

King of kings' Bible - Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath NOTplanted, shall be rooted up.
15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch (or Pit).

Amen - so be it.

JAH.
Even if all you say is true, what does it matter if you don’t believe that Jesus of Nazareth is really the Messiah and that He is God? Or do you? The “religion” of Christianity is man made, no argument there. The belief that Jesus is the Messiah and His word is not. As for myself, I believe Jesus of Nazareth is the long awaited Messiah. If I’m wrong well I’m a fool, but... if I’m right.. well I am grateful. Beyond words.

A Freeman

Superstar
Even if all you say is true, what does it matter if you don’t believe that Jesus of Nazareth is really the Messiah and that He is God?
First, please think about what you're saying, because even in this single sentence there are multiple falsehoods.

Christ clearly stated the He is THE TRUTH (John 14:6), so differentiating between the truth and the lies, in a world filled with lies, is of crucial importance.

Secondly, there was no town of Nazareth until the 4th century A.D., making it impossible for Jesus to have lived there. He was Jesus the NAZARITE (see Num. 6).

Yes, Christ is really The Messiah, i.e. the Anointed One. That's what both of those titles mean in their respective languages.

And finally, shouldn't we believe Christ (The Truth), Who said over and over and over again that He is the SON OF GOD, and that His Father, Who IS God, and Who art in Heaven is His God, instead of believing in lies?

Or do you?
Knowing Father (God) and His Christ is what matters (John 17:3). Knowing Christ is God's Firstborn Son and that He is the Anointed One (Messiah/Christos/Christ/Mahdi) and everything else that He says, e.g. that the body He was using 2000 years ago (Jesus) would be in the heart of the Earth for 3 days and 3 nights is what everyone should be striving to do instead of listening to and then repeating the lies told by the spiritually "blind leading the blind".

The “religion” of Christianity is man made, no argument there.
Thank-you. Agreed. Just look at all of the lies they spread and all of the damage they do. No wonder Christ condemned then (Matt. 7:21-24, Rev. 2:20-23).

The belief that Jesus is the Messiah and His word is not.
There's no question that The Christ is The Messiah. Both words mean exactly the same thing in their respective languages. And He (The Christ/Messiah) is THE Example that each and every one of us NEED to be following. IF the world became more Christ-like, actually DOING what He teaches, we wouldn't be facing all of the problems we are today, which are not only threatening our brief human existences, but our REAL, spiritual/eternal lives as well.

As for myself, I believe Jesus of Nazareth is the long awaited Messiah. If I’m wrong well I’m a fool, but... if I’m right.. well I am grateful. Beyond words.
As above please.

TokiEl

Superstar
And finally, shouldn't we believe Christ (The Truth), Who said over and over and over again that He is the SON OF GOD, and that His Father, Who IS God, and Who art in Heaven is His God, instead of believing in lies?
God is the Truth... so Jesus must be God according to your logic... since you call him the Truth.

A Freeman

Superstar
God is the Truth... so Jesus must be God according to your logic... since you call him the Truth.
No, only according to your ILLOGIC (i.e. your non sequitur logical fallacy) would one think that.

John 5:30-38
5:30 I can of mine own self do NOTHING: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.
5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
5:32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
5:33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.
5:34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
5:35 He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his Light.
5:36 But I have greater witness than [that] of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
5:37 And the Father Himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape.
5:38 And ye have not His Word abiding in you: for whom He hath sent, him ye believe not.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

Two separate Spirit-Beings. Father and Son. The latter sent by the former with the message of truth, which you apparently don't believe.

TokiEl

Superstar
No, only according to your ILLOGIC (i.e. your non sequitur logical fallacy) would one think that.
No if God is the Truth and Jesus is the Truth... then Jesus is God.

And i agree... that's what i've been saying since the beginning.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.
Yes so odin is not god nor krishna nor allah nor buddha nor quetzalcoatl nor jupiter etc etc.. and only Jesus Christ knows who God is.

A Freeman

Superstar
Yes. Then early on the first day of the week would be our Saturday at 6:01pm and on by the Jewish time.
As long as sunset that day was at 6:00pm, sunset being the time that Saturday (the Sabbath Day, the 7th day of the week) turned into Sun-day (the day of Babylonian sun-worship, the first day of the week).

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes. Then early on the first day of the week would be our Saturday at 6:01pm and on by the Jewish time.
Matthew 28 1After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to see the tomb.

The evening_morning after the sabbath begins saturday 6pm... but the dawn of the first evening_morning of the week begins sunday 6am.

TokiEl

Superstar
So now you're saying you can't even count to two?
You quote the bible that Jesus is the Truth... and everybody knows that God is the Truth.

Jesus is God by your own logic although you personally don't have the logic to understand it.

A Freeman

Superstar
The truth from Christ, directly through the mouth of Jesus, about God:-
(with the words of Christ in blue)

John 10:29 MY FATHER, which gave [them] me, IS GREATER THAN ALL; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, MY GOD, MY GOD, why hast Thou forsaken me? (Eno. 89:20; Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Sura 4:157-8.)

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto MY FATHER, and your Father; AND [to] MY GOD, and your God.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in The Temple of MY GOD, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY GOD, and the name of the city of MY GOD, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from MY GOD: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

Matthew 6:9-10
6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be THY name.
6:10 THY Kingdom come. Thy Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; NEITHER HE THAT IS SENT GREATER THAN HE THAT SENT HIM.

References in the Gospels to Christ being sent by God (52):-

Matthew (3): 10:40, 15:24, 21:37

Mark (2): 9:37, 12:6

Luke (6): 4:18, 4:26, 4:43, 9:48, 10:16, 20:13

John (41): 3:17, 3:34, 4:34, 5:23, 5:24, 5:30, 5:36, 5:37, 5:38, 6:29, 6:38, 6:39, 6:40, 6:44, 6:57, 7:16, 7:28, 7:29, 7:33, 8:7, 8:9, 8:17, 8:20, 8:33, 9:4, 10:36, 11:42, 12:44, 12:45, 12:49, 13:16, 13:20, 14:24, 15:21, 16:5, 17:3, 17:18, 17:21, 17:23, 17:25, 20:21

Jesus also referred to Himself as “the Son of Man” over 80 times, proving He couldn't possibly be claiming to be God, as Father (Who IS God) made it crystal clear He is NOT, and NEVER will be the “son of man”.

Numbers 23:19 GOD [IS] NOT A MAN, that He should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good (i.e. God is omnipotent – Christ, by His own admission, is NOT omnipotent – John 5:30)?

Jesus referring to Himself as the “Son of Man” (at least 81 times):-

Matthew (30): 8:20, 9:6, 10:23, 11:19, 12:8, 12:32, 12:40, 13:37, 13:41, 16:13, 16:27, 16:28, 17:9, 17:12, 17:22, 18:11, 19:28, 20:18, 20:28, 24:27, 24:30, 24:37, 24:39, 24:44, 25:13, 25:31, 26:2, 26:24, 26:45, 26:64

Mark (14): 2:10, 2:28, 8:31, 8:38, 9:9, 9:12, 9:31, 10:33, 10:45, 13:26, 13:34, 14:21, 14:41, 14:62,

Luke (26): 5:24, 6:4, 6:22, 7:34, 9:22, 9:26, 9:44, 9:56, 9:58, 11:30, 12:8, 12:10, 12:40, 17:22, 17:24, 17:26, 17:30, 18:8, 18:31, 19:10, 21:27, 21:36, 22:22, 22:48, 22:69, 24:7

John (11): 1:51, 3:13, 3:14, 5:27, 6:27, 6:53, 6:62, 8:19, 12:23, 12:34, 13:31

Anyone who mistakenly thinks that Jesus is/was God is calling Christ-Jesus a liar, and is obviously working for Satan (the Opposer), as Christ told us repeatedly (at least 144 times in just the verses listed above) that He is NOT God and that His Father is His (Christ's) God (THE Most High), just as Father is our God.

Christ is the TRUTH (John 14:6) SENT by Father (God) IN THE FLESH (John 1:14), i.e. as the “Son of Man”. Christ is NOT a liar, as “trinitarians” and those who falsely claim Jesus is God would have you believe.

Believe Christ instead of believing in lies about Him.

TokiEl

Superstar
Anyone who mistakenly thinks that Jesus is/was God is calling Christ-Jesus a liar, and is obviously working for Satan (the Opposer), as Christ told us repeatedly (at least 144 times in just the verses listed above) that He is NOT God and that His Father is His (Christ's) God (THE Most High), just as Father is our God.
Anyone who pose as christians and don't acknowledge that Jesus is God are antichrists according to John.

So you are at best a wet twat.

Anyway i just discovered something interesting...

John 1 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’ ”

16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten God, who is at the side of the Father, *He has declared Him.

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
*Some of the oldest MSS. and other authorities read here, "Only begotten God, which is in the bosom of the Father." It will be convenient to group together the passages of this Gospel, where there are important various readings in one Note.

A Freeman

Superstar
Anyone who pose as christians and don't acknowledge that Jesus is God are antichrists according to John.
Actually, anyone who attempts to con people into believing the exact opposite of what Christ says and teaches, as you consistently and repeatedly do, is anti-Christ, by definition.

Nowhere in the Gospel of John, nor in the letters of John, nor in Christ's Revelation to John is there any claim that Jesus is God. Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, only claimed to be the SON OF GOD. So you are again lying, whether intentionally, or out of ignorance.

That's probably why you've intentionally altered John 1:18, deceitfully replacing the SON with "God" which renders the verse unintelligible as well

John 1:14-18 KJV
1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten* of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten* Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared Him.

*CREATED, ANOINTED AND INCARNATED

How could God be "begotten" by anyone as you've falsely claimed by substituting "God" for the word "Son"? Shame on you for spreading so many lies. Shame on you for being so overtly anti-Christ by calling Christ a liar. And shame on you for all the satanic confusion you've sewn to mislead others.

Everything you've written has been recorded and will serve as a witness against you on Judgment Day. You would do well to get down on your knees and beg Father (God) for forgiveness for your incessant lying, and for calling His Firstborn Son - The Christ - a liar, as you've done multiple times in this thread (and elsewhere), repent of all of your sins/unlawful behavior, and spend every waking moment from this point forward striving to do God's Will, as Christ teaches.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Nowhere in the Gospel of John, nor in the letters of John, nor in Christ's Revelation to John is there any claim that Jesus is God. Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, only claimed to be the SON OF GOD. So you are again lying, whether intentionally, or out of ignorance.
Sigh...

John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

So John says Jesus is God who made all things.

But who the fuk do you think you are ?

You quote the bible that Jesus is the Truth... and everybody knows that God is the Truth.

Jesus is God by your own logic although you personally don't have the logic to understand it.
Two of the most direct Scriptures that Christ is the God of the OT incarnate is (John 20:27-29) VS 28 When Thomas sees the resurrected Christ and calls Him, "My Lord AND my God". A conformation of Christ deity. And John 1:1-5 In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, .AND THE WORD WAS GOD...…………..