3 days AND 3 nights

DavidSon

Star
God Himself has told us throughout ALL THREE PARTS OF HIS BIBLE, which include the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Quran exactly how to confirm whether these texts are TRULY His Word, or whether they are nothing more than the writings of men (about Him or about themselves): BY DOING WHAT IT SAYS.
3 parts of His Bible? I respect people's freedom of choice but have to point out it makes little sense to exhibit such anger in a conversation when you're one of a handful of people who share your religious interpretation.

It doesn't take an Islamic scholar to know the Quran specifically rejects the Bible. Referencing the Law or the Gospel of Jesus doesn't imply Deutoronomy or the New Testemant, and you know that. I'm not sure if you're aware but the tribes of the region in Muhammad's day were fully cognizant of Jewish and Syriac Christian writings. A small % of the Quran even corroborate sayings from pseudepigraphical Christian texts. There are great cultural similarities but we can't muddy the fact the Quran stand on its own, apart from the Jewish and Christian models of religious expression.

Fundamentalist Christian phrases like "the Word of God" or "born again" are man-made cliches, devoid of substance. In Christian theory is the word of God the Bible or is it the logos? When "the word of God" came to such-and-such Biblical character the meaning is that direct, "divine" inspiration overtook them. Do you see the contradiction when we cling to hardfast understandings?

My intention isn't to derail the thread you've started, but it's hypocritical to preach about "satanic ego" when you can't humbly talk about a simple subject like literary styles of religious literature. Those in direct contact with the love and power of the Holy One know that frustration and empty threats are futile as teaching methods.

A Freeman

Superstar
Clearly, the Quran does NOT reject the Bible; rather it confirms that the Bible was GIVEN to the Children of Israel before the Quran by God and His Angels, and that all those that are "True In Faith" (REAL Moslems), MUST read The Law (Torah) and the Gospel.

Here is what our Creator (the "I AM", Allah, THE Most High God) has to say about His Book, known as the Bible, in His Quran:-

Sura 2:53. And remember We GAVE Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong [The Torah]): there was a chance for you to be guided aright.

Sura 2:89-93
2:89. And when there comes to them a Book FROM God, confirming what is with them,- although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith,- when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognised, they refuse to believe it but the curse of God is on those without Faith.
2:90. Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which God has sent down, in insolent rejection that God, from His Grace, should send it to any of His servants that it pleases Him to [as is His Right]: thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath. And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith.
2:91. When it is said to them, "Believe in what God hath sent down," they say, "We believe in what was sent down to us": yet they reject all besides, even if it be Truth confirming what is with them. Say: "Why then have ye slain the Prophets of God in times gone by, if ye did indeed believe?"
2:92. There came to you Moses with Clear (Signs) yet ye worshipped the Calf (even) after that, and ye did behave wrongfully.
2:93. And remember We took your Covenant and We raised above you (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai): (Saying): "Hold firmly to what We have given you, and hearken (to The Law)": they said: "We hear, and we disobey": and they had to drink into their hearts (of the taint) of the Calf because of their Faithlessness. Say: "Vile indeed are the behests of your Faith if ye have any faith!"

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 3:48-50
3:48. "And God will teach him the Book (Torah) and Wisdom, The Law and the Gospel,
3:49. "And (appoint him) an Apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's leave: and I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I enliven the dead, by God's leave and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
3:50. "'(I have come to you), to affirm The Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear God, and obey me.

Sura 4:54. Or do they envy mankind for what God hath given them of His Bounty? But We had already GIVEN the people of Abraham the Book (Torah) and Wisdom, and conferred upon them a great kingdom.

Sura 5:46-50
5:46. But why do they come to thee for decision, when they have (their own) Law (the Torah) before them?- therein is the (plain) command of "I AM"; yet even after that, they would turn away. For they are not (really) People of Faith.
5:47. It was We Who revealed The Law (to Moses): therein is Guidance and Light. By its Standard (Criterion) have been judged the Jews, by the Prophets who bowed to "I AM"'s Will; the Rabbis and the Doctors of Law: for to them was entrusted the protection of "I AM"'s Book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear Me, and sell not My Signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the Light of) what "I AM" hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers.
5:48. We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if any one remits the retaliation by way of charity, it is an act of atonement for himself (Matt. 5:44). And if any fail to judge by (the Light of) what "I AM" hath revealed, they are (no better than) wrong-doers (and are the accomplices of the wrong-doers and equally guilty).
5:49. And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming The Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein is Guidance and Light, and confirmation of The Law that had come before him: a Guidance and a Warning to those who fear "I AM".
5:50. Let the People of the Gospel judge by what "I AM" hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the Light of) what "I AM" hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel (and are equally guilty).

Sura 6:91-92
6:91. No just estimate of "I AM" do they make when they say: "Nothing doth "I AM" send down to man (by way of revelation)": say: "Who then sent down the Book (Torah) which Moses brought?- a Light and Guidance to man: but ye make it into (separate) sheets for show, while ye conceal much (of its contents): therein were ye taught that which ye knew not- neither ye nor your fathers." Say: "("I AM") (sent it down)": then leave them to plunge in vain discourse and trifling.
6:92. And this is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, and confirming (the revelations) which came before it: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We GAVE Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 7:157. "Those who follow The Apostle, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (Scriptures - the Bible),- in The Law (Torah) and the Gospel (New Testament - Covenant);- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); he releases them from their heavy burdens (Matthew 23:1-4) and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe him, honour him, help him, and follow the Light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper (John 8:12)."

Sura 9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (Torah), the Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and the Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

Sura 11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did the Book of Moses (the Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but those of the Sects that reject it,- the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. Be not then in doubt thereon: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

Sura 17:2-4
17:2. WE GAVE MOSES THE BOOK (Torah), and made it a Guide to the Children of Israel, (commanding): "Take no-one and nothing other than Me as Disposer of (your) affairs."
17:3. O ye that are sprung from those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah! Verily he was a most grateful devotee.
17:4. And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of Israel in the Book (Bible), that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished - Enoch 90:6-9; Matt. 24:37-39)!

Sura 21:48. In the past We granted to Moses and Aaron the Criterion (Torah) (for Judgment), and a Light and a Message for those who would do right,-

Sura 23:20. Also a "tree" (of Knowledge) springing out of Mount Sinai (the Torah), which produces "oil" (of enlightenment), and enjoyment for those who use it for food (spiritual food).

Sura 23:49. And We gave Moses the Book (Torah), in order that they might receive Guidance.

Sura 25:35. (Before this,) We sent Moses The Book (Torah), and appointed his brother Aaron with him as minister;

Sura 28:1-3
28:1. Ta. Sin. Mim. (The Story of Moses - T.S.M.)
28:2. These are Verses from the Book (Torah) that makes (things) clear.
28:3. We rehearse to thee some of the story of Moses and Pharaoh in Truth, for people who believe.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime GIVE the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Sura 35:25-32
35:25. And if they reject thee, so did their predecessors, to whom came their Apostles with Clear Signs, Books of dark prophecies, and the Book of Enlightenment (Torah).
35:26. In the end did I punish those who rejected Faith: and how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)!
35:27. Seest thou not that "I AM" sends down rain from the sky? With it We then bring out produce of various colours. And in the mountains are tracts white and red, of various shades of colour, and black intense in hue.
35:28. And so amongst men and crawling creatures and cattle, are they of various colours. Those truly fear "I AM", among His Servants, who have Knowledge: for "I AM" is Almighty, Oft-Forgiving.
35:29. Those who rehearse the Book of "I AM", establish constant Prayer, and spend (in Charity) out of what We have provided for them, secretly and openly, hope for a Commerce that will never fail:
35:30. For He will pay them their merit, nay, He will give them (even) more out of His Bounty: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (service).
35:31. That which We have revealed to thee about the Book (Bible) IS THE TRUTH,- confirming what was (revealed) before: for "I AM" is assuredly - with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant.
35:32. Then We have given the Book (Bible) for inheritance to such of Our Servants as We have chosen: but there are among them some who wrong their own souls; some who follow a middle course; and some who are, by "I AM"'s leave, foremost in good deeds; that is the Highest Grace.

Sura 37:117. And We GAVE them the Book (Torah) which helps to make things clear;

Sura 40:53. We did aforetime GIVE Moses the (Book of) Guidance (Torah), and We gave the Book in inheritance to the Children of Israel,-

Sura 40:70. Those who reject the Book (Bible) and the (Revelations) with which We sent our Apostles: but soon shall they know,-

Sura 41:45. WE CERTAINLY GAVE MOSES THE BOOK aforetime: but disputes arose thereat. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from thy Lord, (their differences) would have been settled between them: but they remained in suspicious disquieting doubt thereon.

Sura 42:14-17
42:14. And they became divided only after Knowledge reached them,- through selfish envy between themselves. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from thy Lord, (tending) to a Term appointed, the matter would have been settled between them: but truly those who have inherited the Book (Torah) after them are in suspicious (disquieting) doubt concerning it.
42:15. Now then, for that (reason), call (them to the Faith), and stand steadfast as thou art commanded, nor follow thou their vain desires but say: "I believe the Book (Bible) which "I AM" has sent down and I am commanded to judge justly between you. "I AM" is our Lord and your Lord: for us (is the responsibility for) our deeds, and for you for your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. "I AM" will bring us together, and to Him is (our) Final Goal.
42:16. But those who dispute concerning "I AM" after He has been accepted,- futile is their dispute in the Sight of their Lord: on them will be a Penalty terrible.
42:17. It is "I AM" Who has sent down the Book (Bible) in Truth, and the Balance (Torah - Sura 6:154-157; 57:25) (by which to weigh conduct). And what will make thee realise that perhaps the Hour is close at hand?

Sura 45:16. We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book (Bible), the Power of Command, and Prophethood; We gave them, for Sustenance, things good and pure; and We favoured them above the nations.

Sura 46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (Torah) as a guide and a mercy: and this Book CONFIRMS (it - the Torah) in the Arabic tongue; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Sura 46:30. They said, "O our people! We have heard a Book revealed after Moses, confirming what came before it: it guides (men) to the Truth and to The Straight Way.

Sura 48:29. Muhammad is the Apostle of "I AM"; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from "I AM" and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat (Torah); and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. "I AM" has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds Forgiveness, and a great Reward.

Sura 53:36-47
53:36. Nay, is he not acquainted with what is in the Books of Moses-
53:37. And about Abraham who fulfilled his commitments?-
53:38. Namely, that no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another;
53:39. That man can have nothing but what he strives for;
53:40. That (the fruit of) his striving will soon come in sight;
53:41. Then will he be rewarded with a reward complete;
53:42. That to thy Lord is the final Goal;
53:43. That it is He Who granteth Laughter and Tears;
53:44. That it is He Who granteth Death and Life;
53:45. That He did create in pairs,- male and female,
53:46. From a seed when lodged (in its place);
53:47. That He hath promised a Second Creation (Resurrection of the Dead);

Sura 57:25-29
57:25. We sent aforetime our Apostles with Clear Signs and sent down with them the Book (Torah) and the Balance (of Right and Wrong) (The Covenant), that men may stand forth in justice and We sent down Iron, in which is (material for) mighty war, as well as many benefits for mankind, that "I AM" may test who it is that will help, unseen, Him and His Apostles: for "I AM" is Full of Strength, Almighty (and able to enforce His Will).
57:26. And We sent Noah and Abraham, and established in their line Prophethood and Revelation: and some of them were on right guidance. But many of them became rebellious transgressors.
57:27. Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our Apostles: WE SENT AFTER THEM JESUS THE SON OF MARY, AND BESTOWED ON HIM THE GOSPEL and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of "I AM"; but, that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors.
57:28. O ye that believe! Fear "I AM", and believe in His Messenger, and He will bestow on you a double portion of His Mercy: He will provide for you a Light by which ye shall walk (straight in your path), and He will forgive you (your past): for "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
57:29. That the People of the Book (Bible) may know that they have no power whatever over the Grace of "I AM", that (His) Grace is (entirely) in His Hand, to bestow it on whomsoever He wills. For "I AM" is the Lord of Grace abounding.

Sura 61:6. And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

Anyone claiming that God and His Angels didn't give and/or send the Word of God to the Prophets in both the Old Covenant Law and the New Covenant Gospel IS A LIAR, and the truth is NOT in them.

Anyone claiming that the Quran doesn't confirm this TRUTH, that God and His Angels gave and/or sent the Word of God to the Prophets in both the Old Covenant Law and the New Covenant Gospel IS A LIAR, and the truth is NOT in them.

Anyone claiming that the CLEAR SIGNS that the Bible is the Word of God, sent down by God and His Angels, but instead rejects those signs and tries to con others into thinking the Bible is "evident sorcery" (i.e. the writings of men") IS A LIAR, and the truth is NOT in them.

And anyone who rejects the clear Signs of God and His Word given to us through the Bible and Quran WILL BURN, as God Himself has WARNED us repeatedly throughout the Bible and Quran. That is NOT a threat; it is a WARNING, being lovingly delivered by God's Messengers.
Of course the satanic organized religion known as Islam rejects the Bible, and its imams teach its adherents that the true Bible no longer exists, all of which is in direct contradiction with the Word of God in the Quran.

P.S.:. the use of capitalized and boldfaced words has nothing to do with anger; it is strictly to provide emphasis on key words, to overcome the poor reading comprehension skills that most seem to be afflicted with today.

A Freeman

Superstar
Clearly, the usage of the terminology "the Word of God" is NOT a "man-made cliche", nor is it devoid of substance, as it is a term God has used in His Book to let everyone know the Message is from Him.

With regard to the patently false and satanic claims that "the majority of the Bible was written in the third person", here are a few of the numerous references throughout the Old Covenant which likewise CONFIRM it is NOT the "writings of men" but is IN FACT, the Word of God, EXACTLY as it says:

Genesis 15:1 After these things the Word of the "I AM" came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I [am] thy shield, [and] thy exceeding great reward.

Exodus 9:20-21
9:20 He that feared the Word of the "I AM" among the servants of Pharaoh made his servants and his cattle flee into the houses:
9:21 And he that respected not the Word of the "I AM" left his servants and his cattle in the field.

Numbers 15:31 Because he hath despised the Word of the "I AM", and hath broken His Commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity [shall be] upon him.

Numbers 22:18 And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the Word of the "I AM" my God, to do less or more.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

Deuteronomy 5:5 (I stood between the "I AM" and you at that time, to show you the Word of the "I AM" [Note: see the Commandments – God's Word – below, which Moses showed the people]: for ye were afraid because of the fire, and went not up into the mount;) saying,
5:6 I [am] the "I AM" thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage (slavery).
5:7 Thou shalt have NONE other gods before Me.
5:8 Thou shalt not make thee [ANY] graven image, [or] ANY likeness [of ANY thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the waters beneath the earth [neither shalt thou possess them if others make them (ch. 7:26)]:
5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the "I AM" thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate [or disobey] Me,
5:10 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love [and obey] Me and KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.

1 Samuel 3:1 And the child Samuel ministered unto the "I AM" before Eli. And the Word of the "I AM" was precious in those days; [there was] no open vision.

1 Samuel 3:7-8
3:7 Now Samuel did not yet know the "I AM", neither was the Word of the "I AM" yet revealed unto him.
3:8 And the "I AM" called Samuel again the third time. And he arose and went to Eli, and said, Here [am] I; for thou didst call me. And Eli perceived that the "I AM" had called the child.

1 Samuel 3:21 And the "I AM" appeared again in Shiloh: for the "I AM" revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the Word of the "I AM".

1 Samuel 15:10 Then came the Word of the "I AM" unto Samuel, saying,

1 Kings 2:4 That the "I AM" may continue His word which He spoke concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before Me in Truth with ALL their heart and with ALL their soul, there shall not fail thee (said He) a man on the throne of Israel.

1 kings 6:11-14
6:11 And the Word of the "I AM" came to Solomon, saying,
6:12 [Concerning] this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt walk in My Statutes, and execute My Judgments, and keep ALL My Commandments to walk in them; then will I perform My word with thee, which I spoke unto David thy father:
6:13 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake My people Israel.
6:14 So Solomon built The House, and finished it.

1 Chronicles 10:13 So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the "I AM", [even] against the Word of the "I AM", WHICH HE KEPT NOT, and also for asking [counsel] of [one (a medium) that had] a familiar spirit, to enquire [of it];

Psalm 18:30 [As for] God, His Way [is] Perfect: the Word of the "I AM" is tried: He [is] a buckler to all those that trust in Him.

Jonah 1:1 Now the Word of the "I AM" came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,

Jonah 3:1-3
3:1 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto Jonah the second time, saying,
3:2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.
3:3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the Word of the "I AM". Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.

Amos 3:1 Hear this Word that the "I AM" hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,

Hosea 1:1-2
1:1 The Word of the "I AM" that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, [and] Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.
1:2 The beginning of the Word of the "I AM" by Hosea. And the "I AM" said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, [in departing] from the "I AM".

Joel 1:1 The Word of the "I AM" that came to Joel the son of Pethuel.

Micah 1:1 The Word of the "I AM" that came to Micah the Morasthite in the days of Jotham, Ahaz, [and] Hezekiah, kings of Judah, which he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem.

Isaiah 1:10 Hear the Word of the "I AM", ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the Law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the "I AM", to the House of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His Ways, and we will walk in His paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the Law, and the Word of the "I AM" from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 5:24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, [so] their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the Law of the "I AM" Lord of hosts, and despised the Word of the Holy One of Israel.

Jeremiah 1:1-10
1:1 The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that [were] in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:
1:2 To whom the Word of the "I AM" came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.
1:3 It came also in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the carrying away of Jerusalem captive in the fifth month.
1:4 Then the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a Prophet unto the nations.
1:6 Then said I, Ah, Lord "I AM"! behold, I cannot speak: for I [am] a child.
1:7 But the "I AM" said unto me, Say not, I [am] a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
1:8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I [am] with thee to deliver thee, saith the "I AM".
1:9 Then the "I AM" put forth His hand, and touched my mouth. And the "I AM" said unto me, Behold, I have put My Words in thy mouth.
1:10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

Daniel 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the Word of the "I AM" came to Jeremiah the prophet, that He would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

Zephaniah 1:1 The Word of the "I AM" which came unto Zephaniah the son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah, the son of Hizkiah, in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah.

Ezekiel 1:3 The Word of the "I AM" came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the "I AM" was there upon him.

Ezekiel 6:1-2
6:1 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
6:2 Son of man, set thy face toward the mountains of Israel, and prophesy against them,

Ezekiel 7:1-2
7:1 Moreover the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
7:2 Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord "I AM" unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.

Haggai 1:1 In the second year of Darius the king, in the sixth month, in the first day of the month, came the Word of the "I AM" by Haggai the Prophet unto Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, saying,

Zechariah 1:1 In the eighth month, in the second year of Darius, came the Word of the "I AM" unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,

Malachi 1:1-3
1:1 The burden of the Word of the "I AM" to Israel by Malachi.
1:2 I have loved you, saith the "I AM". Yet ye say, Wherein hast Thou loved us? [Was] not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the "I AM": yet I loved Jacob,
1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Of course this is confirmed in the New Covenant as well as in the Quran (see previous post).

John 1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.

John 1:14 And the Word was MADE flesh (incarnated), and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only incarnated of the Father) full of Grace and Truth (Nazir in Hebrew).

Sura 57:27. Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our Apostles: WE SENT AFTER THEM JESUS THE SON OF MARY, AND BESTOWED ON HIM THE GOSPEL and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of "I AM"; but, that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors.

The reason that the Gospel of Jesus as RECORDED by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were written in biographical form is because IT IS THE WORD OF GOD BEING DIRECTLY DELIVERED THROUGH THE MOUTH OF JESUS.

Anyone claiming that God and His Angels didn't give and/or send the Word of God to the Prophets in both the Old Covenant Law and the New Covenant Gospel IS A LIAR, and the truth is NOT in them.

Anyone claiming that the CLEAR SIGNS that the Bible is the Word of God, sent down by God and His Angels, but instead rejects those signs and tries to con others into thinking the Bible is "evident sorcery" (i.e. the writings of men") IS A LIAR, and the truth is NOT in them.

And anyone who rejects these CLEAR SIGNS of God and His Word given to us through the Bible and Quran WILL BURN, as God Himself has WARNED us repeatedly throughout the Bible and Quran. That is NOT a threat; it is a WARNING, being lovingly delivered by God's Messengers.

As Christ said through the mouth of Jesus, the only real way for anyone to KNOW that the Bible, including the Old Covenant (including The Law), New Covenant (including the Gospel) AND the Quran are the Word of God, is to DO WHAT THEY SAY.

John 7:16-17
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

Matthew 3:16-17
3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him (the returning of the mantle - 2 kings 2:13):
3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Of course the satanic organized religion known as "Christianity" uses and abuses terminology from the Bible, like "born again", along with numerous other terms and phrases it has redefined to suit its made-up doctrines and dogma, just like the legal profession redefines common-use words so they can deceive people with their "legalese".

Christian Legalese

P.S. Sharing a loving warning with others is NOT a threat; it's simply telling them the truth so they can avoid an obvious pitfall that they themselves are heading straight for but unable to see.

It's the same warning our Creator has given us for thousands of years, NOT because He wants to threaten us, but because He wants us to stop this insanity and return to Him, KNOWING that His Ways and Laws are ALWAYS right, and were given to us to protect us from evil and to set and keep us free.

Anyone who cannot see that this is a lunatic asylum at this later hour, after all of the clear signs and warnings we've been given, deserves what's about to happen to them. But until that happens those of us who have been given the spiritual insight to know right from wrong (directly from Father) MUST continue warning those who are being led into The Fire.

Last edited:
to overcome the poor reading comprehension skills that most seem to be afflicted with today.
If you had good reading comprehension and even knew what you were saying, then a reply to the serious questions I asked here wouldn't be so difficult for you: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/3-days-and-3-nights.7329/post-291647
But clearly you are having a very difficult time answering these very basic, but fundamental, questions.

that the true Bible no longer exists
Even such a statement is bringing along a lot of false assumptions. Such a concept as a "Bible" is a post-2nd century thing. Jews never had "Bible" prior to then, and it took to the 3rd century for Christians to start even coming to an agreement if such a thing even existed. There was no uniformity prior to Jews bringing together their own Tanakh canon in the 1st century and Christians starting to bring together a New Testament canon in the 3rd/4th century (which they have still heavily debated about ever since then - let alone the later problem of Protestants deciding that they have the right to remove 7 BOOKS from the Christian canon)

The Qur'an has no conception of a "Bible", it's entirely absent.
However it does consistently have a conception of revelation given to Prophets, from Noah to Abraham to Moses (Torah) to Jesus (Injeel).

Your very basic worldview though refutes itself though because if the Bible was sufficient then there would be no need for Prophet Muhammad (saw), nor for the revelation of the literal direct word of God, the Qur'an. There would be no logical reason for the revelation of the Qur'an if the Bible (put together centuries after these texts were written) was legit.

A Freeman

Superstar
If you had good reading comprehension and even knew what you were saying, then a reply to the serious questions I asked here wouldn't be so difficult for you: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/3-days-and-3-nights.7329/post-291647
But clearly you are having a very difficult time answering these very basic, but fundamental, questions.
You keep repeating the same irrelevant nonsense, which you have elevated in importance over the express, written commands of our Creator that you continue to ignore.

You apparently don't even believe the Quran is the inspired Word of God, or it would be impossible for you to continually attack the validity of the Bible, when God Himself has said in His Quran that He gave us the Bible and that we should NOT be in doubt of it.

Have YOU addressed any of the issues with your own irrational/illogical thinking? Of course not. Instead, your "self" wishes to deflect attention away from it's own obvious errors in judgment, pretending its irrelevant questions haven't been answered, as if it would make any sense to waste time answering questions that do not matter.

Please stop deflecting and answer the ONE question asked of you regarding what God has said about the Bible (THE Book) in His Quran.

Even such a statement is bringing along a lot of false assumptions. Such a concept as a "Bible" is a post-2nd century thing.
Is it? Or is that your "self" again deceiving you into believing more of its lies? What did the Levitical priests (who were Israelites but NOT "Jews") read from to the people 3 times a year at the feasts of unleavened bread, weeks and tabernacles?

The original 5 books of the Bible were given to Moses in scroll form, the originals of which are still inside the Ark of The Covenant, which is currently buried underneath the Mound of the Hostages on the Hill of Tara/Torah in Co. Meath, IRELAND. The Levitical priesthood absolutely did make copies of those original scrolls, which then stayed with the priesthood for safe-keeping.

Every Israelite was however instructed to keep a verbatim copy of the Mezuzah, which is a brief passage from The Law - Deuteronomy 6:4-18 - that they were COMMANDED to post outside the doors to their dwellings, as a written reminder to everyone of the written Law that the "I AM" gave to us.

Jews never had "Bible" prior to then, and it took to the 3rd century for Christians to start even coming to an agreement if such a thing even existed.
So now we're going to pretend that the Israelites (NOT the "Jews") couldn't write, or that the Prophets didn't actually write the Books which they recorded or that those records were never kept or somehow lost?

There was no uniformity prior to Jews bringing together their own Tanakh canon in the 1st century and Christians starting to bring together a New Testament canon in the 3rd/4th century (which they have still heavily debated about ever since then - let alone the later problem of Protestants deciding that they have the right to remove 7 BOOKS from the Christian canon)
What evidence do you put forth that there was no uniformity to Old Covenant (or the first five books of the Bible)? You keep referring to "the Jews" which is a term that originally was used in Babylon to address the two Israelite tribes of Judah and Benjamin (the House of Judah) that was there in captivity c. 588-518 BC, but which later became the designation for the adherents of the organized religion known as Talmudic Judaism, most of which were NOT descended from the tribes of Judah or Benjamin (or Levi) nor even Israelites.

It was the Levitical priesthood that were responsible for keeping copies of the Old Covenant, and while there were Levites scattered throughout both Houses (the 10-tribed House of Israel and the 2-tribed House of Judah), the majority of the Levitical priesthood was with the 10-tribed House of Israel, who had been taken into captivity c. 722 BC by the Assyrians, and who never returned to the land of Israel.

Also, how do you explain away the historical accuracy of the Bible? Every time men come along with their "scientific" means of trying to discredit the Bible (e.g. radiocarbon dating), evidence surfaces that proves them to be in error.

There is no question that the churches have TRIED to tamper with the Bible and that they (the RCC) hid it away from the people for over a thousand years. Amazingly though, and as a further testament to the Bible's extraterrestrial origin, the Bible (including the Quran) have built-in error correction, i.e. any additions or subtractions the church tried to make are easily identifiable (e.g. the additions they made to try to promote their pagan trinity).

Do you actually believe that puny men have any power over our all-powerful Creator?

And before you attempt to again mistakenly claim the Bible isn't the inspired word of God, how do you explain away its prophecies? There's an entire thread that's been started about the history of the 12 tribes of Israel, to highlight some of the amazingly accurate prophecies describing Great Britain, beginning in the Book of Genesis, and continuing throughout the Old Covenant. And there are also the prophecies about Jesus you have yet to address, and about the Second Coming of Christ during these end-times, which make it a mathematical certainty that the Bible is the Word of God.

12 Tribes of Israel Research
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/twelve-tribes-of-israel-info-research-thread.5480/page-12#post-284944

These prophecies leave absolutely no doubt that the Bible is the inspired word of God. And again, as it says in the Bible itself, if anyone doubts its validity, all they need to do to test it is to DO what it says, and it will prove itself to be the truth.

God rewards those that do His Will, as expressed in His Holy Book, with further spiritual insight, revealing truth in such amazing ways and in such great detail that one cannot help but keep coming back to Him for His Guidance on everything.

The Qur'an has no conception of a "Bible", it's entirely absent.
So now you're going to pretend the Quran doesn't tell its readers they MUST read The Law and the Gospel? Or that it doesn't literally tell its readers about THE BOOK that came before it? You do understand where the word "Bible" comes from, do you not please?

Similarly, you do understand that The Law and the Gospel are found ONLY in the Bible, do you not? Or do you believe God is the author of confusion, implying He meant for readers of the Quran to be in doubt of the Bible reaching them, when He told them NOT to be in doubt?

Why haven't you addressed the dozens of passages in the Quran which prove such a viewpoint to be in obvious error?

However it does consistently have a conception of revelation given to Prophets, from Noah to Abraham to Moses (Torah) to Jesus (Injeel).
Which should let everyone know it's from the same Source as the Quran, and vice-versa.

Your very basic worldview though refutes itself though because if the Bible was sufficient then there would be no need for Prophet Muhammad (saw), nor for the revelation of the literal direct word of God, the Qur'an. There would be no logical reason for the revelation of the Qur'an if the Bible (put together centuries after these texts were written) was legit.
First, what is commonly referred to as the Bible today consists of both the Old Covenant and the New Covenant. It would have been impossible for the Bible to have been compiled prior to Christ's Coming in the body of Jesus, because it would not have included the New Covenant. So pretending that the Old Covenant section of the Bible wasn't made up until hundreds of years after it was written is not only misleading, but it's complete and utter nonsense.

The Bible was compiled almost immediately after it was finished, within the generation following the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. That in no way suggests that the Old Covenant wasn't "put together" until centuries after it was written. Have you read the Letter of Aristeas please?

The letter was written during the time-period between The Old and New Covenants and, as well as explaining some of the principles of The Law, it explains the source of the Greek Septuagint.

Secondly, there are a number of very logical reasons why God sent the Quran, beyond the obvious reason that it CONFIRMS the Bible was given to us by God.

Once God had seen what Satan had done to Jesus’ teachings, with the birth of christianity, and its spreading and establishing, and the success that Satan was having, with yet another organized-religion, He decided to try, yet-again, to put people back on the right track. After 600 years of so-called christianity developing, and people ignoring Jesus’ Message, God gave enlightenment to Mohammad, little by little, to try to pull the people away from organized-religions, and back to direct-contact with Himself.

He chose the Arabs, because they were neither Jewish nor Christian, and the pagan-Arabs already worshipped the Morning Star (Al-Uzzah) as a divinity, and hopefully it would be easy to convert them from worshipping the star itself (Sura 53:49), to worshipping its King. Also, the Arabs were nomadic-traders, with caravans that travelled extensively, and could thereby spread the word of God, far and wide.

Mohammad was around 40 years old when God called him, and, like all the other Prophets, was not a religious man; he just talked to God and did God’s Will, and, like all the other Prophets, he was a “child of God”, by adoption. Mohammad was not religious; he was just a believer, who strived himself, and taught the striving, to do God’s Will.

God explained, through the Quran, that Abraham had not been religious, just a believer, like Mohammad. Both Abraham and Mohammad, like Jesus, were, and fought, against organized-religions, and were both just “children of God” (adopted). Unless one is “born again” in the spirit, and become like “little children”, you can NOT enter the Kingdom of Heaven (John 3:3-13 & Matt. 18:3-4).

God gave some clearer explanations, of the creation of human animals (Adam and Eve), and Satan’s angels (Jinns) submitting themselves, to being reprogrammed, and being locked-inside of human-animals – bow down to Adams and Eves (Sura 7:11-17, Sura 15:31, Sura 17:61-65). It tells you that everyone, except Iblis (Lucifer/Satan), agreed to bow down to Adams and Eves.

The Lord told Mohammad exactly the same as Jesus had taught, which is NOT to worship Jesus, or Mohammad, or any other Prophet or Angel, and to worship ONLY God (Sura 3:79)(Mark 10:18 & Matt. 5:48), and NOT to be priests (Sura 57:27 & Sura 4:152)(Matt. 5:19 & 23:8).

God told Mohammad, that organized-religion is wrong, and that the dividing into sects was wrong (and always will be) (Sura 2:62 & 2:112), and that ALL people, from ALL over the world, from WHATEVER nation, colour or creed, who REALLY believe God, and KEEP His COMMANDMENTS, AND COVENANT (Sura 5:8-16, 73 & 6:152 & 8:58 & 16:91, 95), and DO His Will, shall be saved from “The Fire” on the Last-Day (Sura 2:62 & 42:13)(Matt. 12:50 - and the twelve tribes of Israel is not meant only literally, it refers literally and metaphorically, to all the “children of God”, who are grafted into the 12 Tribes of Israel - Matt. 8:11).

The word “Israelite” means “champion of God” - “THOSE WHO DO GOD’S WILL”. It does NOT refer to the Israeli nation of today, or the Jews, it refers to “THOSE WHO DO GOD’S WILL”, i.e. the “children of God.” Anyone who DOES God’s Will, (champions His Cause) not his own, is a “child of God” by adoption, or, “Israelite” (in Hebrew). By telling Mohammad, that Abraham had been a “child of God”, and that Jesus was a “child of God”, and that Mohammed must be a “child of God”, He was trying to get the Arabs to unite the world, into ONE brotherhood (Sura 2:62 & 42:13 & 49:10), and to destroy ALL organized-religions, and divisions (amongst believers), and to unite EVERYONE into one brotherhood. ALL of whom must talk directly, individually and in PRIVATE, to God, and DO God’s Will.

God said you MUST read and believe “ALL” the messages from God, and NOT just the PART that YOU think you have been sent (Sura 2:91 & 42:15). That included Mohammad (and ALL Moslems); so ALL believers MUST read the Book (Torah/Old COVENANT), the Gospel (New COVENANT), the Quran (Sura 42:15), and The Way home or face The Fire (Sura 16:101-104 & Sura 4:136).

God enlightened Mohammad, and he taught exactly the same teachings as Jesus, with one exception, i.e. “I am The Way”, because Mohammed was not The Way. Mohammed was just a messenger, and not THE example to follow, just as all the other Prophets had only been messengers, and none were resurrected from the dead, or would come again. ALL the Prophets, except Jesus and Elijah, were your fellow prisoners, who received messages and enlightenment. Many of the Prophets wrote down God’s messages, without understanding them (Dan. 12:8 & Isaiah 29:11), or at least some of God’s messages, and this includes Mohammad.

So there are, in fact, MANY logical reasons for God to send His Word again through the Quran. Unfortunately, just like the "Jews" and the "Christians" before them, the Moslems have turned God's Revelation to them into yet another evil, organized religion, instead of DOING what it actually says in the Quran.

Please, for just a moment -- if it is possible for you to do so -- entertain the thought that what is personally being shared with you is to help you, so that we can work together, to eliminate people's preconceived notions of religion, which are, in fact, dividing us against each other. That's exactly what's keeping the "Jews" from accepting anything that came after the Old Covenant, the "Christians" from accepting the Quran while ignoring most of the Old Covenant too, and the Moslems from accepting everything that came before the Quran, in direct contradiction to the Quran itself.

Logically, one should put God/Allah/the "I AM" (our Heavenly Father) above all else, which is the First Commandment as well as the first article of faith. So it seems extremely foolish to incessantly look for ways to discredit the things He's said rather than test them in the manner He has told us to do.

IF we were working together to UNITE the world into a single brotherhood under God's Standard (His Law), to get rid of ALL of the satanic superstitions, rites and rituals, including all of Satan's corporate governments, corporate organized religions, corporate court systems, and the rest of his corporate fictions, we could finally put an end to war, oppression, injustice, poverty, crime and the insecurity, and fear that goes along with these things, FOREVER.

THAT
is the Jihad/Holy War that needs to be fought. And in truth it's the ONLY Way any of us will ever leave this planet alive.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:
What was personally shared in this thread about 3 days AND 3 nights is the truth, exactly as it's written in the Bible. That's why you cannot offer anything rational to refute it, only false, baseless and hypocritical claims that it supposedly isn't being understood.

If you have any specific point you would like to make where you feel anything that's been personally shared is in error, please feel free to do so. But if you wish to judge others by your own standards, against Christ's explicit COMMAND not to do so (Matt. 7:1-4), then please refrain from doing so, as it only hurts you to continue doing so.

You cannot continue to call Christ a liar, and disobey His Commands, and honestly believe doing so is being faithful or being led by the Holy Spirit. You're only deceiving yourself or, more accurately put, your "self" is deceiving YOU.

Peace be upon you.
Let the bible speak and show you your mistakes

John 18:28 KJV
Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover.

John 19:14-15 KJV
And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King! [15] But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.

John 19:30-31 KJV
When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. [31] The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.

John 19:41-42 KJV
Now in the place where he was crucified there was a garden; and in the garden a new sepulchre, wherein was never man yet laid. [42] There laid they Jesus therefore because of the Jews' preparation day ; for the sepulchre was nigh at hand.

According to the gospel of John, JESUS died before passover, it is described in theses four passages, according to the gospel of Matthew, jesus died on passover.
How can you explain that?
Which gospel is wrong according to your understanding?
I say both gospels are right, so there was a double timeline to fulfill what is written on the bible.
You do not believe in what is written, you want to believe in your own understanding, and that is your mistake.
If you were right you would answer what I am saying but you won't, cause you are wrong and you know it.

A Freeman

Superstar
Let the bible speak and show you your mistakes
Did you mean to say let the Bible speak and show YOU your own mistakes?

John 18:28 KJV
Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover.
According to our Creator, the new day begins at SUNSET, so that the EVENING is the first part of the day, followed by the morning.

Genesis 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. And the evening and the morning were the First Day.

The Last Supper was the Passover meal, to be eaten on the 14th day of the first month AT EVENING, i.e. just after sunset, when the new day (the 14th day of the first month) began.

Leviticus 23:4-8
23:4 These [are] the Feasts of the "I AM", [even] holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
23:5 In the fourteenth [day] of the first month at evening [is] the "I AM"'s Passover.
23:6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month [is] the Feast of Unleavened Bread unto the "I AM": seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.
23:7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
23:8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM" seven days: in the seventh day [is] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].

The week of Passover/Unleavened bread therefore looks like this, with the Roman days of the week for that specific year (34 A.D.) preceding the Israelite days of the first month of the year:

Wed - 14 - Passover - the Passover meal is eaten in the evening, after sunset (when the 13th turns into the 14th)
Thu - 15 - The First Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (a holy convocation/High Sabbath - John 19:31)
Fri - 16 - The second day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread
Sat - 17 - The third day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (when the resurrection took place, after 3 days AND 3 nights)
Sun - 18 - The fourth day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (when the empty tomb was discovered)
Mon - 19 - The fifth day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread
Tue - 20 - The sixth day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread
Wed - 21 - The seventh and last day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (a holy convocation/High Sabbath - Lev. 23:8)

So when did Christ and His Disciples have the Passover meal (Last Supper)? EXACTLY when they were supposed to according to The Law: AT EVENING on the 14th day of the first month of the year.

Matthew 26:17-20
26:17 Now the first [day] of The [Feast of] Unleavened Bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat The Passover?
26:18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep The Passover at thy house with my disciples.
26:19 And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready The Passover.
26:20 Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.

Mark 14:12-17
14:12 And the first day of Unleavened Bread, when they killed The Passover (lamb), his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat The Passover?
14:13 And he sendeth forth two of his disciples, and saith unto them, Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water: follow him.
14:14 And wheresoever he shall go in, say ye to the goodman of the house, The Master saith, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat The Passover with my disciples?
14:15 And he will show you a large upper room furnished [and] prepared: there make ready for us.
14:16 And his disciples went forth, and came into the city, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready The Passover.
14:17 And in the evening he cometh with the twelve.

Luke 22:8-16
22:8 And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us The Passover, that we may eat.
22:9 And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare?
22:10 And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.
22:11 And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat The Passover with my disciples?
22:12 And he shall show you a large upper room furnished: there make ready.
22:13 And they went, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready The Passover.
22:14 And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him.
22:15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer:
22:16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in The Kingdom of God.

John 13:1-2 (read all of Chapter 13)
13:1 Now before The Feast of The Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], to betray him;

So all four of the Gospel accounts above clearly tell us that Jesus and His Disciples had the Passover meal, also known as the Last Supper, BEFORE He was crucified.

Caiaphas was the high-priest (John 11:49) and leader of the Sanhedrin, the ruling group of the COUNTERFEIT JEWS (Rev. 2:9, 3:9) that plotted and manipulated the crucifixion of Jesus. What does it matter when they ate the Passover supper? Do you really believe they knew better than Christ what The Law COMMANDS with regard to the Passover?

Because the COUNTERFEIT JEWS always do the exact opposite of what Christ says and does, why are you surprised that they would eat the Passover meal later that same day (the 14th day of the month), during the daylight hours instead of in the evening, as it says in The Law?

The Bible clearly states that the Passover is to take place on the 14th day of THE FIRST MONTH OF THE YEAR, IN THE SPRINGTIME (when the Passover is held) at EVENING.

So when do these COUNTERFEIT JEWS celebrate the Passover meal? During the daylight hours instead of the evening. Same as they celebrate their new year's day at the opposite time of the year as it should be, i.e. IN THE FALL (September) instead of the Spring. Rosh Hashanah is the counterfeit Jewish new year's day.

So why would you ignore the Words of Christ Himself about the Passover in all four of the Gospel accounts above? So you can continue believing that the COUNTERFEIT JEWS who had Him crucified knew more than He did perhaps?

John 19:14-15 KJV
And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King! [15] But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.

John 19:30-31 KJV
When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. [31] The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.

John 19:41-42 KJV
Now in the place where he was crucified there was a garden; and in the garden a new sepulchre, wherein was never man yet laid. [42] There laid they Jesus therefore because of the Jews' preparation day ; for the sepulchre was nigh at hand.
Yep. The Passover is the day of preparation for the High Sabbath that marks the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, exactly as it says in The Law and in the Gospels.

According to the gospel of John, JESUS died before passover, it is described in theses four passages, according to the gospel of Matthew, jesus died on passover.
How can you explain that?
Which gospel is wrong according to your understanding?
As above please. NONE of the Gospel accounts are wrong and the Gospel of John does NOT say that Jesus died before the Passover, as you have mistakenly claimed. The Gospel of John confirms the other Gospel accounts of when Jesus and His Disciples ate the Passover and Last Supper, and that He was crucified afterwards, ON THE SAME DAY - the Day of Passover, which was a day of preparation for the High Sabbath that marks the First Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

Do you think you understand it now please? It's telling us the same thing in all of the verses you quoted. Perhaps you were confused about what day was the High Sabbath?

I say both gospels are right, so there was a double timeline to fulfill what is written on the bible.
All four Gospels correctly state that Jesus and His Disciples ate the Passover meal on the preparation day of Passover, BEFORE He was crucified, and do not require any "double timeline" for any reason.

You do not believe in what is written, you want to believe in your own understanding, and that is your mistake.
Again, it appears that it is YOU who do not believe in what is written, or you wouldn't continue to argue against what it actually says in Scripture, and in particular against Christ's own words directly out of the mouth of Jesus.

If you were right you would answer what I am saying but you won't, cause you are wrong and you know it.
As above please. You really should take the time to read and study what's been shared with you for your benefit and for the benefit of others who may read this TRUTH. Including the TRUTH Christ spoke about there being 3 days AND 3 nights between the crucifixion and resurrection.

Matthew
12:38 Then certain of the lawyers (scribes) and of the politicians (pharisees) answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and unfaithfull generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the Prophet Jonah:
12:40 For as Jonah was THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of Man be THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS in the heart of the earth.

Could it have been that Christ got it wrong about Jonah? Of course not.

Jonah 1:17 Now the "I AM" had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS.

The Roman Catholics popes and priests, like their COUNTERFEIT Jewish predecessors are "the blind leading the blind" (Matt. 15:14) that are leading ALL of their unwitting(?) followers into The Pit, i.e. THE FIRE. It was the Romans whom the Jews conned into crucifying Jesus, proving beyond any doubt to everyone that neither group/organized religion is of God.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).

Last edited:
Did you mean to say let the Bible speak and show YOU your own mistakes?

According to our Creator, the new day begins at SUNSET, so that the EVENING is the first part of the day, followed by the morning.

Genesis 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. And the evening and the morning were the First Day.

The Last Supper was the Passover meal, to be eaten on the 14th day of the first month AT EVENING, i.e. just after sunset, when the new day (the 14th day of the first month) began.

Leviticus 23:4-8
23:4 These [are] the Feasts of the "I AM", [even] holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
23:5 In the fourteenth [day] of the first month at evening [is] the "I AM"'s Passover.
23:6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month [is] the Feast of Unleavened Bread unto the "I AM": seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.
23:7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
23:8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM" seven days: in the seventh day [is] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].

The week of Passover/Unleavened bread therefore looks like this, with the Roman days of the week for that specific year (34 A.D.) preceding the Israelite days of the first month of the year:

Wed - 14 - Passover - the Passover meal is eaten in the evening, after sunset (when the 13th turns into the 14th)
Thu - 15 - The First Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (a holy convocation/High Sabbath - John 19:31)
Sat - 17 - The third day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (when the resurrection took place, after 3 days AND 3 nights)
Sun - 18 - The fourth day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (when the empty tomb was discovered)
Wed - 21 - The seventh and last day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread (a holy convocation/High Sabbath - Lev. 23:8)

So when did Christ and His Disciples have the Passover meal (Last Supper)? EXACTLY when they were supposed to according to The Law: AT EVENING on the 14th day of the first month of the year.

Matthew 26:17-20
26:17 Now the first [day] of The [Feast of] Unleavened Bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat The Passover?
26:18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep The Passover at thy house with my disciples.
26:19 And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready The Passover.
26:20 Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.

Mark 14:12-17
14:12 And the first day of Unleavened Bread, when they killed The Passover (lamb), his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat The Passover?
14:13 And he sendeth forth two of his disciples, and saith unto them, Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water: follow him.
14:14 And wheresoever he shall go in, say ye to the goodman of the house, The Master saith, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat The Passover with my disciples?
14:15 And he will show you a large upper room furnished [and] prepared: there make ready for us.
14:16 And his disciples went forth, and came into the city, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready The Passover.
14:17 And in the evening he cometh with the twelve.

Luke 22:8-16
22:8 And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us The Passover, that we may eat.
22:9 And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare?
22:10 And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.
22:11 And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat The Passover with my disciples?
22:12 And he shall show you a large upper room furnished: there make ready.
22:13 And they went, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready The Passover.
22:14 And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him.
22:15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer:
22:16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in The Kingdom of God.

John 13:1-2 (read all of Chapter 13)
13:1 Now before The Feast of The Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], to betray him;

So all four of the Gospel accounts above clearly tell us that Jesus and His Disciples had the Passover meal, also known as the Last Supper, BEFORE He was crucified.

Caiaphas was the high-priest (John 11:49) and leader of the Sanhedrin, the ruling group of the COUNTERFEIT JEWS (Rev. 2:9, 3:9) that plotted and manipulated the crucifixion of Jesus. What does it matter when they ate the Passover supper? Do you really believe they knew better than Christ what The Law COMMANDS with regard to the Passover?

Because the COUNTERFEIT JEWS always do the exact opposite of what Christ says and does, why are you surprised that they would eat the Passover meal later that same day (the 14th day of the month), during the daylight hours instead of in the evening, as it says in The Law?

The Bible clearly states that the Passover is to take place on the 14th day of THE FIRST MONTH OF THE YEAR, IN THE SPRINGTIME (when the Passover is held) at EVENING.

So when do these COUNTERFEIT JEWS celebrate the Passover meal? During the daylight hours instead of the evening. Same as they celebrate their new year's day at the opposite time of the year as it should be, i.e. IN THE FALL (September) instead of the Spring. Rosh Hashanah is the counterfeit Jewish new year's day.

So why would you ignore the Words of Christ Himself about the Passover in all four of the Gospel accounts above? So you can continue believing that the COUNTERFEIT JEWS who had Him crucified knew more than He did perhaps?

Yep. The Passover is the day of preparation for the High Sabbath that marks the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, exactly as it says in The Law and in the Gospels.

As above please. NONE of the Gospel accounts are wrong and the Gospel of John does NOT say that Jesus died before the Passover, as you have mistakenly claimed. The Gospel of John confirms the other Gospel accounts of when Jesus and His Disciples ate the Passover and Last Supper, and that He was crucified afterwards, ON THE SAME DAY - the Day of Passover, which was a day of preparation for the High Sabbath that marks the First Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

Do you think you understand it now please? It's telling us the same thing in all of the verses you quoted. Perhaps you were confused about what day was the High Sabbath?

All four Gospels correctly state that Jesus and His Disciples ate the Passover meal on the preparation day of Passover, BEFORE He was crucified, and do not require any "double timeline" for any reason.

Again, it appears that it is YOU who do not believe in what is written, or you wouldn't continue to argue against what it actually says in Scripture, and in particular against Christ's own words directly out of the mouth of Jesus.

As above please. You really should take the time to read and study what's been shared with you for your benefit and for the benefit of others who may read this TRUTH. Including the TRUTH Christ spoke about there being 3 days AND 3 nights between the crucifixion and resurrection.

Matthew
12:38 Then certain of the lawyers (scribes) and of the politicians (pharisees) answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and unfaithfull generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the Prophet Jonah:
12:40 For as Jonah was THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of Man be THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS in the heart of the earth.

Could it have been that Christ got it wrong about Jonah? Of course not.

Jonah 1:17 Now the "I AM" had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHT.

The Roman Catholics popes and priests, like their COUNTERFEIT Jewish predecessors are "the blind leading the blind" (Matt. 15:14) that are leading ALL of their unwitting(?) followers into The Pit, i.e. THE FIRE. It was the Romans whom the Jews conned into crucifying Jesus, proving beyond any doubt to everyone that neither group/organized religion is of God.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).
Preparation day is not passover day, preparation day ends at 6pm.
Passover day, which is the day the passover lamb is eaten starts after 6pm.
So how JESUS can die at the end of preparation day in the gospel of john and then eat the passover lamb with HIS disciples in the gospel of matthew?
Do not avoid the question, it is very clear that you do not know how to answer. JESUS died before passover in the gospel of john and HE celebrated passover dinner in the gospel of matthew, then 3 days HE was in the tomb, passover, sabbath and high sabbath.
How can that be right? Which gospel is wrong?
The word of GOD is always right, you are wrong.

A Freeman

Superstar
The word of GOD is always right
Correct. And your "self" is ALWAYS wrong.

YOU are being deceived by your "self", which is why your "self" keeps repeating utter nonsense and pretending its questions haven't already been answered with specificity and in TRUTH. Please reread what's already been shared, which is from God.

God Bless.

Correct. And your "self" is ALWAYS wrong.

YOU are being deceived by your "self", which is why your "self" keeps repeating utter nonsense and pretending its questions haven't already been answered with specificity and in TRUTH. Please reread what's already been shared, which is from God.

God Bless.
You use john 13:1-2, to justify JESUS dies after passover meal, don't you understand english?
John 13:1 KJV
Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.

This happens before passover meal

John 13:2 KJV
And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;

This is a supper they had before passover when JESUS knew that HIS hour was to come. This is a natural continuation of the narrative, ...and supper being ended...means it happened right after JESUS knew HIS hour was to come, which happened before passover.
Had it being this supper the passover meal, john would have written that, but he didn't because he just said it was before passover.
You are wrong, you are understanding the bible the way it fits your agenda.
The bible is not of private interpretation.
In the gospel of john JESUS dies before passover, in the gospel of matthew HE dies on passover. If you cannot see this, how are you gonna ever understand the word of GOD.

A Freeman

Superstar
You use john 13:1-2, to justify JESUS dies after passover meal, don't you understand english?
John 13:1 KJV
Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.

This happens before passover meal
No, it doesn't. Read what it ACTUALLY says: it says before THE FEAST of the Passover, aka the FEAST of Unleavened Bread.

You were asked to read all of Chapter 13, which also states the following:

John 13:29 For some [of them] thought, because Judas had the purse, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy [those things] that we have need of against The Feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.

The Passover meal was eaten BEFORE the High Sabbath that marks the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. That's why it's referred to as the Preparation Day of Passover. Look at the calendar and the verses from The Law that have already been provided for you, to clear up YOUR confusion.

There is no buying or selling on a Sabbath day by Law, which is why the other disciples thought that Judas was going to purchase whatever they needed before the High Sabbath began, which was in the evening and AFTER the Last Supper referenced in John 13:2.

Mark 15:42-43
15:42 And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation, that is, the day before the Sabbath,
15:43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor - "Minister of Mines" (to the Romans as well as the Jews), which also waited for The Kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of (his great-nephew) Jesus.

John 19:14, 31
19:14 And it was the preparation of The Passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!

19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the Sabbath day, (for that Sabbath day was an high day [The Passover - Wednesday 21/4/34],) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and [that] they might be taken away.

A brief recap of the events during the period that included the Passover Meal/Last Supper, the Crucifixion and the Burial of the body of Jesus:-

On Tuesday afternoon, before sunset, Christ sent out His Disciples to make ready for the Passover Meal/Last Supper.

Then came the sunset Tuesday, when Tuesday afternoon (the end of the day) became Wednesday evening (the beginning of the next day).

Then Jesus and His Disciples ate the Passover Meal, on Wednesday evening.

Then they went out to the Garden of Gethsemane later Wednesday night. Later Wednesday night Jesus was arrested.

After being up all night and being tortured, Wednesday morning Jesus was brought before Pilate. Jesus was then crucified and died Wednesday afternoon.

His great-uncle, Joseph of Arimathaea, who was the Roman minister of the mines, then claimed the body of Jesus from Pilate, as only a relative could do. Joseph of Arimathaea then took the body of Jesus and buried it the tomb there which belonged to him, BEFORE SUNSET, when Wednesday the Passover day of preparation, turned into Thursday, the High Sabbath that marked the first day of the FEAST of Unleavened bread.

John 13:2 KJV
And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;

This is a supper they had before passover when JESUS knew that HIS hour was to come. This is a natural continuation of the narrative, ...and supper being ended...means it happened right after JESUS knew HIS hour was to come, which happened before passover.
Except it doesn't say this was the supper wasn't the Passover meal, which would obviously make it contradict all of the other accounts, which is what Satan (the Opposer, who is the source of all confusion) has put into YOUR heart to do.

Had it being this supper the passover meal, john would have written that, but he didn't because he just said it was before passover.
No, he didn't. You just don't understand what he did write, or you don't want to understand it. You're hoping to pretend that the Gospel of John is not describing the exact same Passover Supper eaten at the exact same time it states it was eaten in the other Gospel accounts, followed by the same story (with different details) told in the other Gospel accounts about what happened after the Supper.

Read all four Gospel accounts AGAIN. You're clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Christ: I will keep The Passover at thy house with my disciples - Matthew 26:18
Christ: I shall eat The Passover with my disciples - Mark 14:14
Christ: Go and prepare us The Passover, that we may eat - Luke 22:8
Christ: With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer - Luke 22:15
John 13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], to betray him;

It's called THE LAST SUPPER for a reason: it was the very last meal Jesus had before He was crucified (Luke 22:16). So how could the supper referred to in John 13:2 be anything other than the LAST SUPPER? It couldn't. And yet that's what you're trying to argue, to sow your satanic confusion.

You are wrong, you are understanding the bible the way it fits your agenda.
Can you really not see that i is YOU who are in error, which is why you are pretending that the Last Supper wasn't the Passover Meal, exactly as Christ said it was?

Do you really not see that by claiming that the Last Supper wasn't the Passover meal, when Christ clearly said it was the Passover meal, that you are actually calling Christ a liar, which is not only extremely foolish, but also further evidence of whose agenda YOU are promoting?

The bible is not of private interpretation.
Agreed. So why does the ROMAN Catholic church routinely teach others the exact opposite of what the Bible actually says? And why do their children/followers/victims continually defend their overtly satanic agenda, with all of their pagan rites and rituals, when they are so obviously "the blind leading the blind"?

Doesn't three mean three? Wouldn't it be a private interpretation for someone to claim that three really is two? And isn't that exactly what the ROMAN Catholic church is doing by claiming that Friday night + Saturday night somehow equal three nights?

It's TIME TO THINK before it's too late, and you too are led astray, into The Fire.

Revelation 2:20-23
2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (ch. 17), which calleth herself a prophetess*, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and ALL the communities shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS.

*The word "vatic" means "prophetess"/"old hag" (the mother church)

In the gospel of john JESUS dies before passover, in the gospel of matthew HE dies on passover. If you cannot see this, how are you gonna ever understand the word of GOD.
If you cannot see that believing the two accounts contradict each other, when they very clearly do NOT (and which is calling Christ a liar, which is an overtly satanic thing to do), then you will die in your confusion.

May God Bless you with the humility and wisdom to see your own error.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't. Read what it ACTUALLY says: it says before THE FEAST of the Passover, aka the FEAST of Unleavened Bread.

You were asked to read all of Chapter 13, which also states the following:

John 13:29 For some [of them] thought, because Judas had the purse, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy [those things] that we have need of against The Feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.

The Passover meal was eaten BEFORE the High Sabbath that marks the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. That's why it's referred to as the Preparation Day of Passover. Look at the calendar and the verses from The Law that have already been provided for you, to clear up YOUR confusion.

There is no buying or selling on a Sabbath day by Law, which is why the other disciples thought that Judas was going to purchase whatever they needed before the High Sabbath began, which was in the evening and AFTER the Last Supper referenced in John 13:2.

Mark 15:42-43
15:42 And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation, that is, the day before the Sabbath,
15:43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor - "Minister of Mines" (to the Romans as well as the Jews), which also waited for The Kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of (his great-nephew) Jesus.

John 19:14, 31
19:14 And it was the preparation of The Passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!

19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the Sabbath day, (for that Sabbath day was an high day [The Passover - Wednesday 21/4/34],) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and [that] they might be taken away.

A brief recap of the events during the period that included the Passover Meal/Last Supper, the Crucifixion and the Burial of the body of Jesus:-

On Tuesday afternoon, before sunset, Christ sent out His Disciples to make ready for the Passover Meal/Last Supper.

Then came the sunset Tuesday, when Tuesday afternoon (the end of the day) became Wednesday evening (the beginning of the next day).

Then Jesus and His Disciples ate the Passover Meal, on Wednesday evening.

Then they went out to the Garden of Gethsemane later Wednesday night. Later Wednesday night Jesus was arrested.

After being up all night and being tortured, Wednesday morning Jesus was brought before Pilate. Jesus was then crucified and died Wednesday afternoon.

His great-uncle, Joseph of Arimathaea, who was the Roman minister of the mines, then claimed the body of Jesus from Pilate, as only a relative could do. Joseph of Arimathaea then took the body of Jesus and buried it the tomb there which belonged to him, BEFORE SUNSET, when Wednesday the Passover day of preparation, turned into Thursday, the High Sabbath that marked the first day of the FEAST of Unleavened bread.

Except it doesn't say this was the supper wasn't the Passover meal, which would obviously make it contradict all of the other accounts, which is what Satan (the Opposer, who is the source of all confusion) has put into YOUR heart to do.

No, he didn't. You just don't understand what he did write, or you don't want to understand it. You're hoping to pretend that the Gospel of John is not describing the exact same Passover Supper eaten at the exact same time it states it was eaten in the other Gospels, followed by the same story (with different details) told in the other Gospels about what happened after the Supper.

Read all four Gospel accounts AGAIN. You're clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Christ: I will keep The Passover at thy house with my disciples - Matthew 26:18
Christ: I shall eat The Passover with my disciples - Mark 14:14
Christ: Go and prepare us The Passover, that we may eat - Luke 22:8
Christ: With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer - Luke 22:15
John 13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], to betray him;

It's called THE LAST SUPPER for a reason: it was the very last meal Jesus had before He was crucified (Luke 22:16). So how could the supper referred to in John 13:2 be anything other than the LAST SUPPER? It couldn't. And yet that's what you're trying to argue, to sow your satanic confusion.

Can you really not see that i is YOU who are in error, which is why you are pretending that the Last Supper wasn't the Passover Meal, exactly as Christ said it was?

Do you really not see that by claiming that the Last Supper wasn't the Passover meal, when Christ clearly said it was the Passover meal, that you are actually calling Christ a liar, which is not only extremely foolish, but also further evidence of whose agenda YOU are promoting?

Agreed. So why does the ROMAN Catholic church routinely teach others the exact opposite of what the Bible actually says? And why do their children/followers/victims continually defend their overtly satanic agenda, with all of their pagan rites and rituals, when they are so obviously "the blind leading the blind"?

Doesn't three mean three? Wouldn't it be a private interpretation for someone to claim that three really is two? And isn't that exactly what the ROMAN Catholic church is doing by claiming that Friday night + Saturday night somehow equal three nights?

It's TIME TO THINK before it's too late, and you too are led astray, into The Fire.

Revelation 2:20-23
2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (ch. 17), which calleth herself a prophetess*, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and ALL the communities shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS.

*The word "vatic" means "prophetess"/"old hag" (the mother church)

If you cannot see that believing the two accounts contradict each other, when they very clearly do NOT (and which is calling Christ a liar, which is an overtly satanic thing to do), then you will die in your confusion.

May God Bless you with the humility and wisdom to see your own error.
Look, to me right now you are a lier and a false christian, you are not right not because I say it but because you think you can fit the understanding of the word of GOD to your own wickedness.
You are exactly what the LORD will come looking for in HIS second coming. Then we will see who is right and who is thrown into hell.
The tribulation is about to start, and you will have only 3.5 years to repent after it does, if you do they will take your head off, but if you don't the LORD will get you and put you where you belong.
I have nothing else for you, but believe me when I say I hope you find the way.

A Freeman

Superstar
Look, to me right now you are a lier and a false christian, you are not right not because I say it but because you think you can fit the understanding of the word of GOD to your own wickedness.
What does it matter what YOU think? What matters is what God and Christ think, because THEY are The TRUTH.

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.

You are defending the Roman Catholic LIE that Jesus died on a Friday and rose on a Sunday, after only two days and TWO NIGHTS. An obvious LIE that unfortunately the GREAT WHORE Roman Catholic church passed along to most of her harlot daughters, the Protestant denominations.

It is the Roman Catholic church that is full of LIARS, and who sell people all of these obvious LIES, e.g. that Jesus was only buried for two nights when Jesus very clearly stated He would be in "the heart of the earth" for THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS. And that's on top of their blasphemous, idolatrous and unscriptural "trinity" doctrine, where they satanically divide God into three parts.

No wonder Christ referred to the Roman Catholic church as the Great Whore, and vowed to destroy it and all of its followers during His Second Coming.

EVERYTHING you have written has been to defend the Roman Catholic church's position, which is obviously in error, because it is calling Christ a liar, when Christ is The Truth.

Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

You are exactly what the LORD will come looking for in HIS second coming.
Agreed. And He has. It's truly a shame that so many are so programmed and indoctrinated into the lies sold to them by "Christianity", which has absolutely nothing to do with the true teachings of Christ, that they refuse to seek the Lord with all of their heart, mind, soul and strength, because that is the ONLY Way to find Him.

Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek Me, and find [Me], when ye shall search for Me with ALL your heart.

Matthew 7:7-8
7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Mark 12:29-31
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord (NOT a trinity):
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.
12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

Then we will see who is right and who is thrown into hell.
We are already in hell, and have been here for thousands of Earth years, because we continue to believe Satan's lies instead of the TRUTH that Father (God, NOT the pope) has given us via His Prophets and His Firstborn Son, The Christ.

What you probably meant to say was thrown into hell-fire, i.e. The FIre, which awaits most of mankind on Judgment Day, because of our continued rebellion against the Truth, EVEN WHEN IT IS OBVIOUS AND STARING US IN THE FACE.

This really couldn't be any simpler. In fact, it's as simple as 1, 2, 3.

1. When God, through any of His Messengers, Prophets, Apostles, including His Firstborn Son say ONE, He means ONE. He doesn't mean 3=1 or 1=3 or anything other than ONE (singular). ONE MEANS ONE.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The "I AM" our God [is] ONE "I AM":

Zechariah 14:9 And the "I AM" shall be King over all the earth: in that Day shall there be one "I AM", and His name One [not a trinity].

That also applies to ONE Teacher (Matthew 23:10), ONE Mediator (1 Timothy 2:5), ONE Good Shepherd (John 10:11-14) and ONE High-Priest for ALL-time (Hebrews 6:20): Christ. ONE MEANS ONE; it does NOT mean hundreds of thousands of priests, pastors, etc.

2. When God, through any of His Messengers, Prophets, Apostles, including His Firstborn Son say TWO, He means TWO. He doesn't mean three, or maybe one, or anything other than TWO, even if two are of ONE Mind and One Purpose.TWO MEANS TWO, e.g. Father AND Son.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

3. When God, through any of His Messengers, Prophets, Apostles, including His Firstborn Son say THREE, He means THREE. He doesn't mean 3=1 or 1=3 or that it could be two, or anything other than THREE. THREE MEANS THREE.

Matthew 12:39-40
12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and unfaithfull generation (THIS generation, from 1948 onward) seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the Prophet Jonah:

Please use your God-given common-sense to see that you've been lied to by the Roman Catholic church and its satanic priests, who obviously either cannot count to three (in which case they're incompetent) or they believe everyone is so stupid they cannot count to three themselves and won't notice that they are calling Christ a liar, and trying to con others into doing the same.

The tribulation is about to start, and you will have only 3.5 years to repent after it does, if you do they will take your head off, but if you don't the LORD will get you and put you where you belong.
We are already in the tribulation/time of Jacob's trouble, and have been for quite some time, which is NOT some 3.5 year period as the churches wrongly teach.

With the majority of the world currently in "lockdown", one would thing that would be obvious too, but when counting to three becomes problematic, hoping people will notice that our leaders, in both government and organized religion, are lying to us about virtually everything is probably in vain.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THEY DESTRUCTION.

I have nothing else for you, but believe me when I say I hope you find the way.
Thank-you. Whatever you other failings may be, that seems true. Likewise.

The Way home or face The Fire

A Freeman

Superstar
From the book of Daniel, prophesying that Jesus would be crucified in the midst of the week (Wednesday, the 4th day of the week, NOT Friday, the 6th day of the week:

Daniel 9:26-27
9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall MESSIAH be cut off, but not for himself (Matt. 15:24): and the people of THE PRINCE that shall come shall destroy the city and The Sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
9:27 And HE shall confirm The Covenant with many for one week: AND IN THE MIDST OF THE WEEK HE SHALL CAUSE THE SACRIFICE and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations He shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation (the "Lake of Hell-Fire"), and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Wed - 14 - Passover - the Passover meal is eaten in the evening, after sunset (when the 13th turns into the 14th); the crucifixion took place
during the daylight hours of Wednesday, withe the body of Jesus buried before sunset (when the 14th turns into the 15th)