2033 Ad

observer

Rookie
1033 AD - "Panic spreads throughout Europe that the end of the universe may be near,[citation needed] on the supposed 1,000th anniversary of the crucifixion of Christ, due to some unusually harsh spring weather. The Book of Revelation predicts the end of the earth after a 1,000 year period" Wikipedia

Im sure most of you will have already read up about the number 33 and its importance to the Freemasons.
Reading the news i see many things that are set to come around this date. the biggest ones iv'e seen is the singularity in Quantum Computers and creation of true artificial intelligence, men on Mars, 3D printed organs and even a trial of a resources based economy. but iv'e seen other predictions that are much more terrifying, World War 3 for example.
I can see them arranging something for 2033. and i was curious what others thought. i have googled extensively trying to find others that have asked the same question or made predictions but have found none.
what do you think ?
a while back i saw a CT about the FEMA / Jade helm exercises and there was a contingency plan for a Nuclear attack, one if the hypothesised targets was the Superbowl in Phoenix Arizona that happens to fall on the 33rd parallel. and the symbol for the 33rd degree of freemasonry is a Phoenix with Triangle. Could they be this Bad? if 911 was an inside job then i don't see why not.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1766.cfm

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/8-predictions-for-the-world-in-2030/

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/the-world-2035-britains-frightening-forecast-14783

Aero

Superstar
Well Arizona just hosted in 2015. So they aren't going to wait 18 years to try to host again. And most of the super bowls happen in Florida and California. I think it will be difficult for that all to line up perfectly.

mecca

Superstar
I would only be 33 in 2033. I hope nothing bad happens in my life time... I don't care if it happens after though lol. (jk I do care)

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe in 2033, they spread a disease to cause a chaos. ( some guess it will be in 2063)

The reaction of people is really important. If we easily believe their manipulation, and do whatever they said to us without questioning, they will do it what ever they want, the awareness of people is the key.

They are trying to figure out which scenario will work best to create chaos and to collapse governments and finally to established one world government . When this happen UN or other type of organization will come say "if your government can not keep order and protect you, we can do it".

Possible scenarios :
*Nuclear explosion
*fake alien invasion
*fake prophet
*diseases
*natural disasters
*WW3
or maybe combine of them
The pope thinks that WWIII has already begun..

Pope Francis warns ‘piecemeal’ World War III has begun
Pope Francis said on Saturday the spate of conflicts around the globe today were effectively a “piecemeal” Third World War, condemning the arms trade and “plotters of terrorism” sowing death and destruction.