2020 olympics

Cocomj

Star
Hi
Listen we all now about that 2020 illuminati game card
And that something could happen to the tokyo tower but i want to point the attention to Fukushima

8 years ago we all now what happened
I personally do not believe that the radioactivity is as low as they say but
I digress

The typhoon hit Fukushima pretty hard and multiple reports said that 6 bags of nuclear radioactive waste was taken away by a river when the typhoon hit (but "no apparent risk to the population "
As if :/)

Now could it be that they are re infecting the zone again just a few months away from the olympics
Or could it be a sign that our attention of a supposed attack is not at the right place ?

I will delete my thread because i just feel like my questions/and thoughts are stupid
(And also i grew up with the culture so it's extremely disrespectful to ask abt this but i don't feel like i can ask them abt it so i say it here ) but i had to get those thoughts out of my mind

Sorry for bothering you and thanks for reading

Your questions are not stupid. But you must support such threads with images and resources. It looks boring this way and doesn't get anywhere.

You don't have to be so shy. The forum is not the place where the information is publicly available. Only a few hundred people read those. Just suggest an idea.

Last edited: