2020 General Election Thread

A Freeman

Superstar
No, it's not rocket science. And no, no one needs anyone's baseless opinion trying to explain something they clearly don't understand.

The reality is we are witness to what looks to be the most blatant election fraud in history. If one can't, or doesn't want to "see" it, then they're sound asleep.

We just went through 4 years of an unlawful coup attempt, to remove a sitting U.S. President from office, using the FAKE storyline of "Russian collusion" in the previous 2016 election (which had also been rigged for HRC, but failed) based upon the DNC financed FAKE Steele Dossier.

The "Justice" department and FBI ran with what they KNEW to be FAKE intel, as did the media. John Grisham writes novels that are closer to real intel than the Steele Dossier ever was. Anyone who thought this would end, and that there would be a "fair" election (if there's ever been one) which would allow Trump to continue unabated, so he could potentially arrest and try all of the treasonous criminals who participated in the coup attempt -- including the mainstream media -- is likewise sound asleep.

The question that everyone should be asking is who is the REAL power behind this. There's absolutely no way the Steele Dossier was released without covert royal assent. That would explain Trump stepping in front of Elizabeth at Windsor Castle year before last, to let her know that he was well aware of who was really behind the attack against him. Of course the comatose public wrote it off as Trump's ignorance of royal etiquette and protocol. And the UK and European media followed their orders to demonize him whenever the opportunity presented itself.

That's the media's job: spread government propaganda and disinformation.

Desperate people do desperate things. And that's exactly what this electoral fraud is: a desperate, last ditch effort to stay out of jail and/or to remain in power by the parasitic criminal class.

Before you launch your next attempt to pretend to be in a position to teach anyone anything of value, please be advised that all of this is NOT coming from a "Trump supporter". Trump became a billionaire playboy real-estate mogul in NYC because of his connections to the counterfeit Jews/Ashkenazis there. His banksters were counterfeit Jews. His PR guy was a counterfeit Jew too, as were his attorneys and other business associates. And so is Trump's son-in-law/handler. That should explain why Trump has pretty much done whatever counterfeit Israel has "asked" him to do.

What is relevant here, is that IF these crimes are uncovered...IF the American people can finally see for themselves that it isn't the votes that count, but instead who counts the votes...IF it is finally understood what a circus this entire process really is, and that public elections are held for public amusement, to provide the ILLUSION of free choice...with our corporate governments and their corporate heads of "state" ...THEN perhaps we will finally reach critical mass, having seen that this evil system is corrupt beyond repair, and THAT will serve as the great awakening that needs to happen, so more can see what is REALLY going on in this world.

Most have little or no appreciation for how patently evil this place really is. Soon enough though we will all find out.

More importantly, this will -- in the not too distant future -- result in the removal of Elizabeth A.M. Battenburg, also know by her criminal aliases "Mountbatten" and "House of Windsor" being stripped of her crown, obscene wealth and power, as she flees England for Greece in shame.

The same Elizabeth Battenburg who is at the head of the N.W.O., according to Dr. John Coleman's exhaustive work enttitled:

The Conspirators' Heirarchy: The Committee of 300.

Last edited:
Enlighten us what this news means.
this is a threat.
Or, in the most extreme scenario, would Trump try to get the military to help him stay in office beyond Inauguration Day?
Milley has pushed back against that last possibility, telling Congress that “In the event of a dispute over some aspect of the elections, by law U.S. courts and the U.S. Congress are required to resolve any disputes, not the U.S. military.” He said service members must not get involved in the transfer of power after an election.

he implies that the military will involve if the laws allow Biden in January. It's a scandal for the military to discuss the validity of the election.

Last edited:
this is a threat.
Or, in the most extreme scenario, would Trump try to get the military to help him stay in office beyond Inauguration Day?
Milley has pushed back against that last possibility, telling Congress that “In the event of a dispute over some aspect of the elections, by law U.S. courts and the U.S. Congress are required to resolve any disputes, not the U.S. military.” He said service members must not get involved in the transfer of power after an election.

he implies that the military will involve if the laws allow Biden in January. It's a scandal for the military to discuss the validity of the election.
Trump is surrounding him with DIA, anti-terror and other military personnel because the deep state is going to unleash their proxies once it becomes clear Trump stays in office legitimately.

The deep state has committed a soft coup against the US by rigging the election. Team Trump is now preparing for the battle.

justjess

Superstar

notice the postal service refused to do a ballot sweep to ensure ballots got to election centers in time for processing in many places, there were 300k ballots unaccounted for, and one large area covered by this federal order was CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA. Where trump is now trying to say ballots received after Election Day are illegal - after refusing to take the steps necessary to ensure they were received on Election Day . Why was trump trying preemptively to silence the voices and delegitimize the votes of the people of Pennsylvania?

One. I thought the Washington Post said mail-in-voting was reliable and secure? Guess not.

Two. What's the Trump-to-Biden ratio of those ballots? Nothing about that, so this is a fart in the wind. I bet most of those ballots were pro-Trump to begin with. Seems most plausible considering what Crowder found out about Wayne County:

justjess

Superstar
Central PA covers a dozen counties lol. Wayne county being one of them. And Wayne county is rural but with a big hipster community. I’m sure ballots for both candidates were delayed. None should be tossed. Other counties may lean more towards one or the other. And again NONE should be thrown out because the trump campaign thought holding them up at the post office was a good idea and a fair practice. It is neither.

Which is why a judge in Pennsylvania just threw out his lawsuits and denied him the right to amend. In the most epic judicial smack down I’ve ever seen... especially considering the state it came from. A state i LIVE in and have always considered to be mentally deficient to some level.

Click through thread for the entire text of the judgement. It is lovely.

Last edited:
I was talking about Wayne County in Michigan, which includes Detroit. Going through the database he found 173,000 votes with 0 registered voters, all absentee-ballots.

And you’re acting as if lower courts rejecting team Trump isn’t exactly what they’re looking for. The end game is Supreme Court. They have the Scytl servers. It’s a wrap. Anyone who doesn’t see that right now is blind.

justjess

Superstar
I was talking about Wayne County in Michigan, which includes Detroit. Going through the database he found 173,000 votes with 0 registered voters, all absentee-ballots.

And you’re acting as if lower courts rejecting team Trump isn’t exactly what they’re looking for. The end game is Supreme Court. They have the Scytl servers. It’s a wrap. Anyone who doesn’t see that right now is blind.
The Supreme Court can not take the case unless two lower courts disagree. Do you not understand that? If they had the servers they’d be presenting that in their current lawsuits not holding them for a Supreme Court date that may never come. Are you blind?

Why respond to me about Michigan when my comment was about Pennsylvania?

The Supreme Court can not take the case unless two lower courts disagree. Do you not understand that?
That’s the effing point. Do I speak Chinese? You act as if a federal court rejecting cases is some kind of victory for the Democrats.

The Michigan example shows you how these democrat hotspots operated. You should really check it out. There’s numerous cases of ballot dumps and vote switching with exact numbers, all skewed in one direction. But you act as if that WaPo article, that has nothing except more evidence that mail-in-voting is unreliable, counterbalances the fraud allegations.

z gharib

Veteran
Prof. Cornel West: Joe Biden a Neoliberal Disaster, Donald Trump a Neofascist Catastrophe!

justjess

Superstar
That’s the effing point. Do I speak Chinese? You act as if a federal court rejecting cases is some kind of victory for the Democrats.

The Michigan example shows you how these democrat hotspots operated. You should really check it out. There’s numerous cases of ballot dumps and vote switching with exact numbers, all skewed in one direction. But you act as if that WaPo article, that has nothing except more evidence that mail-in-voting is unreliable, counterbalances the fraud allegations.
Get back to me when a single court disagrees. Hasn’t happened yet. Can’t go to the Supreme Court if it doesn’t. And while you sit there in Europe wishing for my country to break out into a violent civil war - a war you will be at no risk of injury from - just remember... foreign interventionism is globalism. You are a globalist.

millions of American citizens shouldn’t be disenfranchised because the dickhead in chief decided to fuck with the postal service during a pandemic - PURPOSELY - to disenfranchise his “political enemies”

Also has it occurred to you that maybe trumps voter base has suffered a lot of deaths from corona? Older, obese, refuse to wear a mask or take any precautions whatsoever.. poor and no health care. I mean, it’s a distinct possibility.

justjess

Superstar
Also since when do we respect lawyers or believe a word that comes out of their mouths? This is a new development... lawyers, known liars. Warned about in the Bible being viewed as the new prophets :rolleyes:

The unfortunate thing is that there is a lot of evidence of voter fraud. They did steal the election. Or certain cities did. Are people just supposed to ignore that because if they didn’t antifa, the corporate sphere and the media will be upset?

justjess

Superstar
The unfortunate thing is that there is a lot of evidence of voter fraud. They did steal the election. Or certain cities did. Are people just supposed to ignore that because if they didn’t antifa, the corporate sphere and the media will be upset?
How is recounting all the votes considered ignoring it? Come on man..

are we supposed to just throw out accusations without proof, invalidate an election based on the will of the American people, and throw the illusion of democracy out the window because a bunch of trumpers and far right conservative special interests groups will be upset or have their egos bruised?

I’m upset either way.