2020 General Election Thread

REUTERS: President Trump may withdraw nearly all U.S. troops from Somalia

SOMEONE STOP HIM.
Can Hollywood make a movie in time to make people want to leave their troops there?
can CNN run specials daily on this reckless decision?
what do we do?

rainerann

Star
Keep in mind that if the election results aren’t certified by Jan 20. That won’t mean trump continues to be president. It means pelosi will act as president since she is the speaker of the house.

However, the presidential succession act has a much broader application than simply applying to a situation where votes aren’t certified by the states.

in any situation where the seat of the president and Vice President remains vacant by Jan 20, pelosi will act in the role of president in the interim.

So even if widespread fraud was found that resulted in eliminating the lead biden has in electoral votes, this does mean that Trump is declared the winner.

even if biden were found to be responsible for this widespread voter fraud, trump would not win a second term for being innocent of voter fraud.

More than likely, we would have to vote again and pelosi would become interim president. Depending on whether you could prove the biden campaign was responsible, would reflect how long it would take to repeat the election.

If that isn’t what we would do, that would be one of the suggestions. Either way, trump does not win if he is found innocent of fraud himself. Trump only wins if he has more votes than his opponent. Even if they found fraud, this would more than likely mean we had to start over. You aren’t just going to be able to weed out the bad votes with some of the speculations of fraud going around especially the ones concerning algorithms.

I don’t know how we would be able to use this past Election Day at all. My guess is that we might have to start over if that turned out to be true.

Regardless, there is no situation that exists at this point in time that leads to trump being inaugurated in January. I hate to break it to you, but that is the reality of the current situation.

at the moment we are looking at the very real possibility that pelosi will have to act as president for some portion of time. Shorter if biden becomes president. Much longer if he doesn’t.

I just realized that the current situation might lead to not having a president at all in January, which was my fantasy this whole time. No president. I really don’t even see whereas it would be a bad thing to have the speaker of the house act in the role of president from here on out. Obviously, I would prefer someone other than pelosi, but still would get rid of the president and that would be great.

i would even be grateful for covid if it turned out that covid helped get rid of having a president entirely. Something good will have come out of the whole thing.

rainerann

Star
I hear Trump wanted to build a wall to keep out illegal immigrants, and he scrapped the Iran nuclear deal.
But Biden wants to scrap the wall and support the Iran deal, so to me it looks like America is a much less safer place under Biden.
I'm English and therefore neutral, so if America is happy with Biden it's none of my business..:)
I don’t know how much safer we would be if trump decides to make a last minute strike on Iran.

There are the reports about him pulling out troops, but it really looks like he is just moving people around on a game board.

it really looks like this is coordinated with Israel who has recently began strikes against Iranian sites in Syria right as the us is withdrawing from the area.

Pulling out troops in one area, just creates good pr. There is nothing about having trump as president that makes me feel safer at all.

drone strikes have been up under trump overall. He just changed some rules so that the trump administration doesn’t have to be as transparent about this.

rainerann

Star
I like sanders more and more as time goes on. This is completely in line with what I have even said before in the past and I completely support what he is saying about removing incentives to take advantage of other countries offering cheap labor because they have no real protections to prevent this.

although, I don’t believe fraud is why sanders lost this election. I do think there are enough people in Florida who helped ruin it by being stupid enough to think biden and trump were the best choices we had. I really think that is what caused him to lose. Stupidity.

I don’t know how much safer we would be if trump decides to make a last minute strike on Iran.

There are the reports about him pulling out troops, but it really looks like he is just moving people around on a game board.

it really looks like this is coordinated with Israel who has recently began strikes against Iranian sites in Syria right as the us is withdrawing from the area.

Pulling out troops in one area, just creates good pr. There is nothing about having trump as president that makes me feel safer at all.

drone strikes have been up under trump overall. He just changed some rules so that the trump administration doesn’t have to be as transparent about this.

I've been warning about this, but Trump and Israel may start a war with Iran before he is finally thrown out of office. He may even start a war in order to stay in office and lock the country down. Do not underestimate these psychopaths.

justjess

Superstar
I like sanders more and more as time goes on. This is completely in line with what I have even said before in the past and I completely support what he is saying about removing incentives to take advantage of other countries offering cheap labor because they have no real protections to prevent this.

although, I don’t believe fraud is why sanders lost this election. I do think there are enough people in Florida who helped ruin it by being stupid enough to think biden and trump were the best choices we had. I really think that is what caused him to lose. Stupidity.
I’ve BEEN telling you lol. Happy your coming around. :)

not happy we were stuck with the ridiculous “choice“ we got.

Edit: and just for the record - that is TRUE nationalism and populism.

Tidal

Star
..There is nothing about having trump as president that makes me feel safer at all..

Well considering Biden is going to give Iran permission to carry on building a nuclear industry (the by-products of which can be used to make nuke weapons), I think we'd better all start investing in one of these backyard bunkers..:)-

justjess

Superstar
Well considering Biden is going to give Iran permission to carry on building a nuclear industry (the by-products of which can be used to make nuke weapons), I think we'd better all start investing in one of these backyard bunkers..:)-

That isn’t what the iran nuclear deal did... since trump squashed it they have RESUMED building nukes.

justjess

Superstar
So he “rewon” both Michigan and georgia.

Someone tell me the basis for calling them “illegal ballots” - because trump demanded these recounts and audits to begin with. Are we just going to start switching goalposts until infinity?

also I’m still waiting for this super cool invisible technology to be revealed

saki

Star
Hong Kong Bakery Decorates Cake with ‘Uncle’ Joe Biden Sniffing Anime Girl
1605842681344.png

...excerpts...

The Villa Villa Cafe and Bar in Hong Kong published a photo of a custom cake it baked for a customer this week depicting American presidential candidate Joe Biden sniffing the hair of a distressed cartoon girl drawn in the Japanese anime style.

The Asian outlet Coconuts, which highlighted the bizarre cake order, described the image of Biden as one of “a handsy p***phile.” Coconuts translated the Chinese text on the cake as reading, “Warmly celebrate Uncle Biden for his election as the 46th US president.”
The image appears to be a reference to the reputation that Biden has developed of inappropriate or “creepy” behavior towards young women. Since his days as senator, reporters have photographed Biden sniffing the hair or neck of various women and girls, as well as appearing to touch them inappropriately. The Washington Post referred to Biden in 2015 as a “creepy uncle.”

...the rest at link....

Maes17

Superstar
So he “rewon” both Michigan and georgia.

Someone tell me the basis for calling them “illegal ballots” - because trump demanded these recounts and audits to begin with. Are we just going to start switching goalposts until infinity?

also I’m still waiting for this super cool invisible technology to be revealed
Biden won. Do I like the guy? No. He’s a creepy pedo.
But he won.

An actual legitimate point of criticism. BUT, a statistic dating from March 2017, which was by far the most severe year in terms of Yemen drone strikes. They are now down to 0.

From Statista:

FBFA5AB5-60AC-40F2-9A68-5B6DAE83E8F8.jpeg

rainerann

Star
An actual legitimate point of criticism. BUT, a statistic dating from March 2017, which was by far the most severe year in terms of Yemen drone strikes. They are now down to 0.

From Statista:

View attachment 46490
Lol, the primary point that I was making was about the way it appears that trump is potentially coordinating an attack against Iran alongside Israel. Not surprising you clipped that out.

in addition, the point of that article was to point out the lack of transparency regarding trumps use of drones, which your graph supports, and which you captured in the snippet you are quoting of what I originally said. This article ties your graph and the original article I posted together.

so there are fewer drone strikes reported by the trump administration after 2017, but this is misleading.

“The 2018 civilian casualties report estimates civilian injuries and deaths from U.S. strikes at one-tenth the level of independent assessments. The 2018 report also treated all strikes as occurring within the designated battlefields, seeing no need to parse the difference between strikes in and out of combat zones.”

Basically what I’m saying is that your graph is whitewashed crap presented by the trump administration in the true spirit of Stalin. I already said that even though it wasn’t the primary point I was making, but apparently, you were slow to catch on to what I meant.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
That isn’t what the iran nuclear deal did... since trump squashed it they have RESUMED building nukes.
Obama and his babe Hilary LURVED the Iran deal..:)

But Don saw the danger and scrapped it-

Now Joe '666' Biden is going to bring it back, what could possibly go wrong?-

Oh wait-

Obama and his babe Hilary LURVED the Iran deal..:)

But Don saw the danger and scrapped it-

Now Joe '666' Biden is going to bring it back, what could possibly go wrong?-

Oh wait-

Obama gave Iran hush money to stay quiet on the Bin Laden scam. It’s vital for the Biden / Clinton / Obama gang to keep good relations with Iran to save their own hides.

Not gonna work though.

rainerann

Star
I wonder what all the people who assume antifa behave in a way that is above and beyond anything a Trump supporter is capable of, would think of the death threats being sent to the Secretary of State in Arizona and Georgia where they are getting ready to certify election results in favor of biden?

I have a pretty good idea of what they would say. They would make excuses for it. Post another tweet of someone in their late teens to early 20’s traveling around being stupid as though this were an existential threat.

then make some holier-than-thou comment about how they would support judgement if someone acted on these threats as though they were showing a superior difference between their sense of morality and the “radical leftist.”

and completely overlook the fact that so many people are motivated to become aggressive in order to defend their opinion that trump should win by any means necessary in some cases. Completely overlook the fact that these people create more of an existential threat with the people they choose to target. Targeting a Secretary of State with death threats is reminiscent of the Bolshevik revolution. Remember what happened to the Russian monarchy before the communists took over. Taking out a Secretary of State for political reasons is along these same lines.

Wake up

Tidal

Star
Obama gave Iran hush money to stay quiet on the Bin Laden scam. It’s vital for the Biden / Clinton / Obama gang to keep good relations with Iran to save their own hides.
Not gonna work though.

When the muslim world gets its hands on nukes, at least our own western countries will be the last to get toasted, because Iran has bigger fish to fry-