2020 General Election Thread

A.J.

Star
Dang, this is fascinating....

hat tip to Alex Jones who I happened to catch on Joe RoGAN show for compelling me to go down this rabbit hole....

T. Benjamin
@1FreeInhabitant

Replying to
@1FreeInhabitant
5) Let's not forget that
@realDonaldTrump
graduated from a private military academy in New York, and then on to Wharton. His father, Fred Trump was a financier of the John Birch Society and a personal friend of Robert Welch... His uncle, John Trump examined Tesla's work...

Karlysymon

Superstar
yes, they[Billionaires] made 10+ trillion. trump couldve swept in and bought up all of that real estate in NYC and minneapolis and made money. he could make even more money if he imposed a long quarantine and a lockdown, so why hasnt he?
Ofcourse you are well aware that he cannot do that as president, much less run his own businesses as president. Besides, prolonging the lockdowns to snap up failed businesses/properties would be too obvious and he’d be called out on it, consequently hurting his second-term chances.

Iam pretty sure there are ultra-secret-closed-door deals going on that we aren’t privy to. I mean, come on, his billionaire buddies are taking advantage of the situation and yet we are to somehow believe that Saintly Trump is sitting on his hands not taking advantage of the situation? He and his family (or whoever manages his properties) would “take advantage of the covid situation” by using front companies that can’t be directly tied to him. It would probably emerge, 8yrs from now, that he owns those properties because he “bought” them from those front companies.
Oh and the electoral college needs to be scrapped. Anybody not making this a serious focus does not give a crap about democracy.
1604174985219.png

Johnny5

Veteran
North bound on I35 in New Braunfels... prolly trying to get to the safety of Austin.

justjess

Superstar
Of course the campaign said that.
There’s video of a truck trying to ram one of the suvs off the road. I’m pretty much over all this political nonsense and have been for quite some time. But why on earth certain people are pretending like this is all innocent... it’s not.

Thunderian

Superstar
You could always read the thread. Conveniently I provided the link.
When I post something to make a point, I generally note the point so people know what they’re seeing. Nevermind, though, as I have since researched this and can confidently say that the only intimidation there is evidence for is from Biden supporters.

In all the video I watched, I saw no display of guns or of aggressive driving from Trump supporters. The video that’s being touted as a Trump supporter trying to drive the Biden bus off the road doesn’t show that. What it shows is the Biden bus straddling two lanes of the highway, and a black pickup driven by a Trump supporter driving behind the bus in the proper lane. A white car tries to straddle two lanes as well and come in behind the Biden bus, and runs into the black truck, which swerves back toward the white car, forcing it back into its proper lane. The video does not show the black truck encroaching on the Biden bus or the white car until the white car hits it by entering the black truck’s lane. This video will be used successfully by the owner of the black truck in his insurance claim, and in any court case.

Thunderian

Superstar
Which link showed it? I can't seen to see it.
This is another example of lies coming down and being repeated without any kind of verification. The only lawlessness on display is not coming from Trump supporters.

Lawlessness.

maybe you should get the whole story before applauding bullying assholes for being lawless bullying assholes. They should get the same tear gas the rioters got.
How is it not obvious to you that that is a lie? Serious question. You think those trucks were trying to kill everyone on the Biden bus? Your brain on liberalism

meanwhile

>people are driving
>OUR DEMOCRACY IS AT STAKE. WHY WERENT THEY TEAR GASSED.

justjess

Superstar
When I post something to make a point, I generally note the point so people know what they’re seeing. Nevermind, though, as I have since researched this and can confidently say that the only intimidation there is evidence for is from Biden supporters.

In all the video I watched, I saw no display of guns or of aggressive driving from Trump supporters. The video that’s being touted as a Trump supporter trying to drive the Biden bus off the road doesn’t show that. What it shows is the Biden bus straddling two lanes of the highway, and a black pickup driven by a Trump supporter driving behind the bus in the proper lane. A white car tries to straddle two lanes as well and come in behind the Biden bus, and runs into the black truck, which swerves back toward the white car, forcing it back into its proper lane. The video does not show the black truck encroaching on the Biden bus or the white car until the white car hits it by entering the black truck’s lane. This video will be used successfully by the owner of the black truck in his insurance claim, and in any court case.
It’s all lies unless it supports your side right? That’s a convenient little trick you guys are trying to play. Trying being the key word. Eyewitness reports are all bullshit unless the person making them is wearing a MAGA hat :rolleyes: