2020 General Election Thread

meximonk

Star

Thunderian

Superstar

Riptide

Established
November 2, 2020:

Astronomers warn of possible asteroid strike on this day.

November 2 is a day on which much of the world celebrates the dead. (All Souls Day in Catholicism and Dia de Los Muertos in Mexico)

November 3, 2020:

-2020 U.S. Presidential Election

-6 year anniversary of the opening of the One World Trade Center.

-33rd birthday of Colin Kaepernick who instigated racial divide in the United States.

Stay Vigilant.

BIDEN: ‘I’ll Collaborate with China If Elected’

Another way to say "I'm in the role of the devil and I'll lose".

my voters are too stupid to ask why it hasn't changed so far. I will continue my role as the false opposition/messiah

Johnny5

Veteran
More on the ballot chaser scam in TX. Last month on local radio a guy in Carrollton, TX got nailed with lots of ballots from nursing homes. I believe he was running for a local office. I remember seeing news in one of the national elections years ago the starting offensive line and Tony Romo had all registered to vote in Las Vegas. Lol.

meximonk

Star
More on the ballot chaser scam in TX. Last month on local radio a guy in Carrollton, TX got nailed with lots of ballots from nursing homes. I believe he was running for a local office. I remember seeing news in one of the national elections years ago the starting offensive line and Tony Romo had all registered to vote in Las Vegas. Lol.

Yup. They were doing that one in the County where I lived in Texas for a few years too. It was brought to light by people writing letters to the local paper which even published them. Nothing happened. I tried to expose that, 2 Police Murders, the bribes the Council was taking to force smart meters on peoples' homes under threat of arrest, and the massive import of Narcotics (via Airplanes) by the Ranchers twice a week, and they threatened to do away with me and my family. 'S why I'm in Mexico now.

I don't say this word very often, but,

FUCK that State.

Helioform

Star
They even rigged Kids Pick The President, who really picked Trump. :rolleyes: Kids are smart they wouldn't vote for a kid sniffer like Biden. :D