2020 General Election Thread

justjess

Superstar
Maybe it's me, (and remember I'm watching from afar in a Foreign Nation), but it seems like the past few weeks things have calmed down somewhat... emphasis on somewhat.
I agree. I fear it’s the calm before the storm though... as it stands I am prepared not to leave this house until febuary if need be but i really hope I’m wrong

rainerann

Star
Maybe it's me, (and remember I'm watching from afar in a Foreign Nation), but it seems like the past few weeks things have calmed down somewhat... emphasis on somewhat.
honestly, where I am, it has never not been calm this whole year overall. There are a few things that have increased like there probably are more people at risk of suicide where I am, but nothing that I can think of that really has anything to do with the election.

the media makes the presidential election larger than life. In reality, the president is only one thing of many on most ballots. But I think the media presenting the presidential election the way it does serves as a way of dumbing down our voter population.

voting is great but there is some prerequisite level of information a voter needs to make an informed decision. The media drops the ball on informing the public that the privilege of voting includes being educated about what your voting on.

the people who vote and put all their eggs in a basket connected with the outcome for the president are going to be the ones most likely to come unhinged depending on what happens, but even then. I don’t know that I see a whole lot of drama happening for me locally at the moment.

no one talks about the election this year anywhere I go. Even four years ago, I remember more willingness to get in a political bullpen, but I think not hearing about the election this year indicates that many people understand the potential consequences to a real falling out with each other concerning politics this year.

If I could I would vote for not voting for a president at all. I don’t feel like we need a president anymore than some major department store needs a bloated administration department. The people in the administration department are not really the ones getting work done and I’m fully convinced that life would continue on with its regularly scheduled programming whether we had a president or not.

A.J.

Star
Here’s the deal. You got the whole GOP establishment led by Republican head/Senate majority leader deep state lifer Cocaine Mitch McConnell blocking Trumps desired picks for deep State mainstays William Barr (DoJ ) and Christopher Wray (head of FBI) who are actively covering up for Obama, Hillary and Biden and the majority corrupt establishment. So start there. This is not Dems vs Republicans - it’s deep state against anyone who gets in their way. Remember Trump is a birther and 911truther - not really their cup of tea.

They may be using Trump to purposely expose themselves - but I’m not so sure about that. ....

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
That is such a red herring... do you actually think the government just started fighting human sex trafficking when trump got into office? I can tell you that’s not the case. Whatsoever. No one is going to disagree or have a problem with him fighting human sex trafficking. But it is a CONTINUAL fight that his predecessors “fought” as well.

justjess

Superstar
Here’s the deal. You got the whole GOP establishment led by Republican head/Senate majority leader deep state lifer Cocaine Mitch McConnell blocking Trumps desired picks for deep State mainstays William Barr (DoJ ) and Christopher Wray (head of FBI) who are actively covering up for Obama, Hillary and Biden. So start there. This is not Dems vs Republicans - it’s deep state against anyone who gets in their way. Remember Trump is a birther and 911truther - not really their cup of tea.
So you didn’t answer my questions or address my post.. just switched goalposts.

barr is 100% in trumps pocket. McConnell is a weasel and will go wherever the wind blows. The Republican Party has been behind trump since he got in office. Trump is the president. He appointed the heads of these agencies. He controls them. Pretending otherwise isn’t going to get you any closer to the truth.

A.J.

Star
One party cheats worse.....Remember how Sanders got screwed in 2016. https://www.sentinelsource.com/opinion/letters_to_the_editor/what-did-bernie-know-about-these-conspiracies-by-joseph-mirzoeff/article_f7b43e69-6639-526a-823d-c4ca3778b5a1.html

There were superdelegates and the absence of mainstream media coverage for your huge crowds and fresh approach. In May 2016, six weeks before the convention, CounterPunch.org published four articles analyzing Hillary’s primary vote, counts far exceeding her exit polls; these excessive vote counts were coincident with election irregularities (voter purges, malfunctioning voting machines ...). In the California primary, Hillary almost immediately led by 400,000 votes — absentee and early voting, said CNN. Hillary ended ahead by 365,000. Exit polling had disappeared.
In late July, the American Statistical Association published a 100-page paper (“Democracy Lost: A Report on the Fatally Flawed Democratic Primaries”) confirming CounterPunch’s analyses. There were 12 states where Hillary’s vote counts exceeded the bounds of statistical limitation; none for you. Page 39 measures the 12 states. Trump received little exit-poll disparity versus Republicans.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced out as head of the DNC, replaced with Donna Brazile, who had passed debate questions to Hillary before a CNN debate. Tulsi Gabbard quit the DNC board in disgust at your treatment. Seth Rich was murdered — conspiracy theorists say Rich had passed DNC data and emails to Wikileaks. Evidence was rapid data transfer, like a thumb drive, not a slower hack over waves and/or wires, i.e. Russia — see Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity.

A.J.

Star
That is such a red herring... do you actually think the government just started fighting human sex trafficking when trump got into office? I can tell you that’s not the case. Whatsoever. No one is going to disagree or have a problem with him fighting human sex trafficking. But it is a CONTINUAL fight that his predecessors “fought” as well.

Why don’t you comment specifically on what I posted?

Last edited:

A.J.

Star

barr is 100% in trumps pocket. McConnell is a weasel and will go wherever the wind blows. The Republican Party has been behind trump since he got in office. Trump is the president. He appointed the heads of these agencies. He controls them. Pretending otherwise isn’t going to get you any closer to the truth.
You are obviously ignorant. Do your homework and then we can talk. You look ridiculous when you say Barr is in his back pocket. In fact your whole post is MSM talking points.

A.J.

Star
Jess, watch the Fitton vid then talk to me. You have Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Corker, Flake, Mitch McConnell, Ben Sasse, John Cornyn, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, John McCain, Paul Ryan - just a few of past and present corrupt GOP establishment who are never trump at their core and actively working against him.

meximonk

Star
Here’s the deal. You got the whole GOP establishment led by Republican head/Senate majority leader deep state lifer Cocaine Mitch McConnell blocking Trumps desired picks for deep State mainstays William Barr (DoJ ) and Christopher Wray (head of FBI) who are actively covering up for Obama, Hillary and Biden and the majority corrupt establishment. So start there. This is not Dems vs Republicans - it’s deep state against anyone who gets in their way. Remember Trump is a birther and 911truther - not really their cup of tea.

They may be using Trump to purposely expose themselves - but I’m not so sure about that. ....
Trump is a NWO shill trying to convince the Alt-Right that he's on their side. He was bailed out by the Banksters from Bankruptcy 20 years ago, probably for just a time as this. If Trump was what the Alt-Right thought he was, there wouldn't be Convid Martial Law in America.

meximonk

Star

Have to disagree with you on this one, Trump is a shill, of that there's no doubt. But the GOP has been outwardly against him from the start, in order to convince the sheep who are half awake that he's on their side.

justjess

Superstar
Have to disagree with you on this one, Trump is a shill, of that there's no doubt. But the GOP has been outwardly against him from the start, in order to convince the sheep who are half awake that he's on their side.
Barr is letting him use the doj as his personal attorneys. It’s all smoke and mirrors man

polymoog

Superstar
Trump is a NWO shill trying to convince the Alt-Right that he's on their side. He was bailed out by the Banksters from Bankruptcy 20 years ago, probably for just a time as this. If Trump was what the Alt-Right thought he was, there wouldn't be Convid Martial Law in America.
as artful revealer pointed out awhile ago, he calls out the human trafficking. and as frank posted on the BS-19 thread, trump is sick of hearing about the pandemic crap and anti-lockdown. im behind that 100%.
biden has wom two masks on his face, loves lockdowns and masks, and is probably involved in human trafficking.

the state governors decide how they apply medical martial law, and i am glad the federal government is staying out of it. again, more localized government the better. in general, the red (conservative) states are much more free from BS-19 regulations and lockdown measures than the blue states.

justjess

Superstar
Jess, watch the Fitton vid then talk to me. You have Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Corker, Flake, Mitch McConnell, Ben Sasse, John Cornyn, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, John McCain, Paul Ryan - just a few of past and present corrupt GOP establishment who are never trump at their core and actively working against him.
Trump derangement syndrome... gotta tell you the man is a genius marketer. Must be all that NLP he studied. You’ve been spoon fed just enough sound bite catch phrases to have a flippant shrug off for any and all criticisms.

Helioform

Star
as artful revealer pointed out awhile ago, he calls out the human trafficking. and as frank posted on the BS-19 thread, trump is sick of hearing about the pandemic crap and anti-lockdown. im behind that 100%.
biden has wom two masks on his face, loves lockdowns and masks, and is probably involved in human trafficking.

the state governors decide how they apply medical martial law, and i am glad the federal government is staying out of it. again, more localized government the better. in general, the red (conservative) states are much more free from BS-19 regulations and lockdown measures than the blue states.
And Biden wants the vaccine to be mandatory, Trump does not. Trump clearly is the much lesser of 2 evils here.

meximonk

Star
Trump, like all Presidents, swore to defend the Constitution of the United States. The Lockdowns are in complete violation of the Constitution. It was his duty to stop them. He has not.