2020 General Election Thread

You need to educate yourself, because you’re looking pretty stupid right now.

Biden’s former business partner — a man who was a part of a lot of these emails — has authenticated them. He’s also turned over tens of thousands of additional emails. Why are you going so hard for Biden?

The issue is corruption, not nepotism. Joe’s family has made millions off his position in government. Why are you defending his actions?
The issue is corruption and nepotism, something that virtually ALL politicians, especially Trump are guilty of.

This is a non story because they ALL do it. Its nothing out of the ordinary.

Im not defending his actions, I'm saying Trump is guilty of worse, so why are we splitting hairs over this?

I wonder what went through this guy's mind to arrive at "hey let's whip it out and start jerking it, right in the middle of a Zoom conference."
He said he thought the Zoom camera was turned off, but instantly transitioning from a professional meeting to waxing your carrot is a good indication of obsession.

Thunderian

Superstar
The issue is corruption and nepotism, something that virtually ALL politicians, especially Trump are guilty of.

Im not defending his actions, I'm saying Trump is guilty of worse, so why are we splitting hairs over this?
If Trump is guilty of worse, four years of investigation by the department of justice and the media have yet to uncover it. Again, you just look stupid.

justjess

Superstar
But I thought China Joe says we have nothing to fear from China. Too bad America doesn’t have a president who tells it like it is. Oh well, next time, I guess.
How cute :rolleyes:

has it occurred to you that we wouldn’t have HAD to worry about China if the president “who tells it like it is” hadn’t spent the last four years instigating agitating and turning this country into a laughing stock of global proportions? Even more so the past ten months or so?

As for the hunter Biden story... the trump family has been enriching themselves off the presidency as well. They ALL do. It’s hypocritical to call out your enemies for the same shit you do yourself. And if it was more then that then sitting on it until election to use to your advantage as some kind of political ploy is morally bankrupt and complicit.

justjess

Superstar
If Trump is a grenade shaking up the status quo that’s good enough for me. Nobody disputes the dirty tricks of the uniparty. But we can never have too much transparency. Anyone who promotes the blocking of evil and corruption in our own government is not themselves deserving of a voice or to be listened to. If you got dirt on Trump bring it but be prepared to be exposed yourself. If you can’t take it, take a hike and that means off the board too. I have no influence here. This is just a friendly suggestion. Take your Russian wet dreams into your own cold shower.
I didn’t realize being a trumpet was a requirement for board membership now... shit maybe I’m grandfathered in since when I joined he was a fake wrestler/fake reality tv start?

justjess

Superstar
Serious accusations. You got any evidence to insinuate Ice Cube and 50 are pedophiles?
It is a fake photo. Doctored. Ice cube hasn’t endorsed anyone and 50 said “vote for trump” solely because he doesn’t like Biden’s tax plan. I find it interesting that we should never listen to celebs until the celebs say something you agree with and then some people will appeal to their authority like it’s a “trump” card.. when considering the forum we are on, one should know better.

Reminds me of a kid I knew in high school who looked like the uni bomber. Parents won the mega millions and suddenly everyone was his best friend. People have no principles.

meximonk

Star
What I really want to know is this:
How many of you believe that the 2020 US Election will result in a Civil War sometime in November? I was about to bet the farm on it, but now I'm not so sure...

justjess

Superstar
What I really want to know is this:
How many of you believe that the 2020 US Election will result in a Civil War sometime in November? I was about to bet the farm on it, but now I'm not so sure...
I’m anxiously awaiting and hoping I’m wrong but... if trump loses I don’t see it being avoided.

why’d you change your mind?

A.J.

Star

If corruption and nepotism in scope and degree is a non story in your mind then why are you wasting our time?

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
I didn’t realize being a trumpet was a requirement for board membership now... shit maybe I’m grandfathered in since when I joined he was a fake wrestler/fake reality tv start?
Wasn’t really directed at you.

But bring it! Expose trump but let’s not pretend there are not degrees of corruption and evidence. Trump seems to have upset the apple cart. We need to deal in facts not spins. We have to burn down the false equivalencies and 2tier justices. Do you believe Biden shouldn’t be held to the same level of scrutiny?

If Biden Jr is such a bonehead to do what he did well the Dems deserve the heat without cover from the media.Win the battle of ideas without cheating that’s allI I ask.

Start here to get up to speed.....

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
I’m anxiously awaiting and hoping I’m wrong but... if trump loses I don’t see it being avoided.

why’d you change your mind?
Maybe it's me, (and remember I'm watching from afar in a Foreign Nation), but it seems like the past few weeks things have calmed down somewhat... emphasis on somewhat.

A.J.

Star
Maybe trumps just playing a game and going out for drinks with the totality of the deep state but till that’s proven 99% gotta go with the info we’ve being given. Often by non mainstream sources.

justjess

Superstar
Wasn’t really directed at you.

Bring it! Expose trump but let’s not pretend there are not degrees of corruption and evidence. Trump seems to have upset the apple cart. We need to deal in facts not spins. We have to burn down the false equivalencies and 2tier justices. Do you believe Biden shouldn’t be held to the same level of scrutiny?

If Biden Jr is such a bonehead to do what he did well the Dems deserve the heat without cover from the media.Win the battle of ideas without cheating that’s allI I ask.

Start here to get up to speed.....

Don’t get it twisted. I don’t like Biden either. I’m not going to sit here and pretend trump is not rotten and corrupt to the bone because he isn’t a career politician... people in many walks of life are rotten and corrupt to the bone - not just politicians. NY trust fund babies and Hollywood personalities being pretty high up that list as well. Your from jersey aren’t you? Don’t you know firsthand what he did to dozens of local small businesses? Atlantic City? I don’t need to know anything else (there is plenty but it isn’t necessary) then what he did to the local contracting businesses in MY HOME state.

id have way more respect for the people “exposing Biden” if they had done it more than two weeks away from election and it didn’t stink to the high heavens of a last ditch political ploy

justjess

Superstar
Maybe trumps just playing a game and going out for drinks with the totality of the deep state but till that’s proven 99% gotta go with the info we’ve being given. Often by non mainstream sources.
I’m convinced he’s secretly playing golf with bill having a grand old laugh at all us silly sheep killing eachother over theater