2020 General Election Thread

If anyone’s watching the Town Hall event right now, the interviewer is going exceptionally hard against Trump, as if she’s on a temper tantrum. The Biden / QAnon thing is clearly starting to get to them.

meximonk

Star
thursdayafternoon:
"I will ask the first question in the thread.

Do you support Trump, who can't say and do anything against de facto president Bill Gates, plutocracy of the Jewish elites, and their destructive plans to humankind with scamdemic?"

The "Jewish Elites". Figures. The Jewish Elites are just one of many facets of the Illuminati. The Illuminati have been deflecting the blame onto them succesfully for many centuries. Hitler's NWO prototype mastered the technique. Wake up and stop being a tool.

Last edited:
thursdayafternoon:
"I will ask the first question in the thread.

Do you support Trump, who can't say and do anything against de facto president Bill Gates, plutocracy of the Jewish elites, and their destructive plans to humankind with scamdemic?"

The "Jewish Elites". Figures. The Jewish Elites are just one of many facets of the Illuminati. The Illuminati has been succesfully deflecting the blame onto them succesfully for many centuries. Hitler's NWO prototype mastered the technique. Wake up and stop being a tool.
You must be new to this.

Thunderian

Superstar
The Biden campaign is acting like they aren’t taking this seriously, which might be arrogance, but more likely because what can they say?

Anyone can see that this looks bad. If what’s in the emails is true — and so far the Biden camp hasn’t denied them — this is disqualifying for Biden.

And the media could not be looking worse at this point. I’m concerned that if this all goes really bad for the left they’re going to do something very stupid to take the spotlight off of this.

A.J.

Star

Johnny5

Veteran
This is just another example of how deep the Big Tech cover up for Biden and the left is.. we better take screenshots of her bio before it is wiped off the net.

Thunderian

Superstar
But I thought China Joe says we have nothing to fear from China. Too bad America doesn’t have a president who tells it like it is. Oh well, next time, I guess.

Damn the Adelsons spent $25 million to get Trump elected, now they are pouring $75 million to help him out this time.

These zionists are getting desperate.

I'm sure both Russian and Israeli intelligence will be working over time to keep the Orange Tyrant in power.

The Biden campaign is acting like they aren’t taking this seriously, which might be arrogance, but more likely because what can they say?

Anyone can see that this looks bad. If what’s in the emails is true — and so far the Biden camp hasn’t denied them — this is disqualifying for Biden.

And the media could not be looking worse at this point. I’m concerned that if this all goes really bad for the left they’re going to do something very stupid to take the spotlight off of this.
They aren't taking it seriously because it's a non story.

Breaking news !!!!! The elites engage in nepotism !!!! OMG who would have thought ! What a revelation !

This pales in comparison to Trumps corruption.