2020 General Election Thread

The ones that think Americans are still being scissor-tackled by the red-blue tag team like it's 1999 have to believe that everything that has happened and still is happening during the Trump administration, would have also happened if the current POTUS would be like, I don't know, Jeb Bush. Surely, one isn't that politically illiterate?
Trump has been planned for a long time. He was groomed for this very position by Roy Cohn back in the 70's.

Perhaps you are unaware of the Council for National Policy deciding they DID NOT WANT A JEB BUSH, they wanted someone they could play off as an "anti-establishment" candidate.

And you fools are falling for their tricks.

Trump has been planned for a long time. He was groomed for this very position by Roy Cohn back in the 70's.

Perhaps you are unaware of the Council for National Policy deciding they DID NOT WANT A JEB BUSH, they wanted someone they could play off as an "anti-establishment" candidate.

And you fools are falling for their tricks.
What's the historical connection between Trump and the CNP? The CNP is mainstream GOP, Trump is not.

What's the historical connection between Trump and the CNP? The CNP is mainstream GOP, Trump is not.
The CNP is the modern manifestation of the John Birch Society.

There is plenty of crossover.

The Hunt family for example funded the CNP and they were JBS members.
Tim Lahaye the founder of CNP was also JBS
former FBI man Cleon Skousen was both CNP and JBS

Trump's mentor Roy Cohn was a JBS member, and he was also one of the heads of the Western Goals Foundation, a private intelligence network of JBS and CNP operatives. Also a key member was JBS head Larry McDonald who was also a founding CNP member.

Trump's dad was a JBS member.

The CNP runs both wings of the Republican party which is

Neoconservatives (zionists)
Paleoconservatives (white nationalists who are trying to portray themselves as anti-establishment)

there's your so called "mainstream GOP and anti-establishment GOP"

Trump serves both these wings of the Republican party. They agree on most things but disagree on others, or at least appear to disagree. The Palecons pretend to be anti-war, but it is all a ruse for political expedience.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I was just about to post about this.

read this.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/most-dire-warning/5724608

the takeaways are this

- Trump supporters will overwhelmingly vote in person because Trump has told them "Covid is a hoax"
- Biden supporters will overwhelmingly vote by mail because Democrats have told them to fear Covid
- in person voting dominated by Trump supporters will make it look like a landslide for Trump, without counting mail ins
- Trump has been demonizing mail in voting and attempting to suppress the US postal service
- the death of SCOTUS Ginsberg will lead to another Republican backed SCOTUS which will ultimately decide the result of the election. I dont even put it past the deep state that they "helped" RBG to her death.
- the BLM and Antifa protests are to set the stage for the even bigger protests and response to Trump stealing the election
- Trump will suppress mail in votes, most likely destroy a whole bunch in Republican held swing states, he will hold power and there will be mass unrest in which he will fully suppress opposition through Police, DHS,
- Chaos will ensue in the streets with right wing militias, local police forces, Federal forces violently suppressing protests
- Police state will be fully activated, and conflict with Iran/Venezuela likely once Trump has consolidated power

I gaurantee this is how things will take place, and you will still have many on this forum cheering this whole thing on.
I personally don’t think any (in-person) voting will take place on Nov.3rd and iam basing that on Cybereason’s Operation Blackout drills*** for the election. Furthermore, TIP’s claim (Transition Integrity Project which is bipartisan btw) that it is going to be a “dark 11 weeks” (presumably from November to January 20th). So that reinforces my belief. Which would basically mean the people already voting now...those are the votes that will decide who the winner is.

I’ve also realized that all the news stories about election violence are about the Left engaging in/instigating that violence. True, they (on the Left) are the ones talking but I also think the narrative is pushed on purpose. Let’s not kid ourselves….the people at the top (whether left or right) have something(a lot actually) to gain in the aftermath, so it is they that are behind all that will happen. 9/11 is more than an example. The “little man” below on the street, whether left or right, will just be a pawn in the great game.
@Karlysymon

upon reading that shill Michael Adams post it becomes clear that the Trump gang will likely carry out false flag attacks on police or government property in which to blame on the rioting, "terroristic" Antifa/BLM. After this all protesters and opposition to the Trump dictatorship can be labelled "terrorists" of "insurrectionists" and they will have the power for mass encarceration (Rex84) which both Mike Adams and Alex Jones came out in support of.

It is important to remember that the same gang that concocted the REX84 scenario back in the 1980's , the Council for National Policy, is the very same gang behind Trump today, and they have been conditioning their followers for decades for this very moment.
I admit that I used to like him back in the day but I guess that sooner or later, everyone’s colors are eventually revealed.

The CNP runs both wings of the Republican party which is

Neoconservatives (zionists)
Paleoconservatives (white nationalists who are trying to portray themselves as anti-establishment)

there's your so called "mainstream GOP and anti-establishment GOP"
Paleoconservatism is not mainstream GOP. They're getting ostracised left and right.

And the goals of paleoconservatism are diametrically opposed to the goals of the establishment. If you think one buttcheek of the elite buttocks benefit from promoting it, then what the fuck do you think the elite's end goal is? Every nation with their proper identity, autonomy, protected borders and sovereignty? Are you kidding? Go watch some more Kulinski, you goofball.

Last edited:
Paleoconservatism is not mainstream GOP.
I never said it was. I said the CNP controls both the mainstream Republicans (Neocons) and the so called outsiders the Paleocons. Actually most Republicans are shifting away from Neoconservatism and back to Paleoconservatism. As far as Paleocons being attacked, laughable. The most popular news show on the most popular news network in America is Tucker Carlson, a so called Paleoconservative. The entire Trump campaign is basically the rise of Paleoconservatism over Neoconservatism. This has all been planned out, keep thinking its some grassroots movement.
And the goals of paleoconservatism are diametrically opposed to the goals of the establishment.
Again utterly laughable. The establishment wishes to lockdown America into a fascist totalitarian police state. The paleocons are fully on board. Then the worldwide "clash of civilizations" to usher us into the final phase. Again the "clash of civilizations" has been pushed by both Neocons and Paleocons
If you think one buttcheek of the elite buttocks benefit from promoting it, then what the fuck do you think the elite's end goal is?
How are the elites "not promoting it" when as I said Tucker Carlson is the #1 news show on the #1 cable news network in America. You really think they would push it if it didn't benefit them ? The end goal I explained above.

Every nation with their proper identity, autonomy, protected borders and sovereignty? Are you kidding? Go watch some more Kulinski, you goofball.
You are talking about things that are meaningless. Borders are irrelevant, whether they are "opened" or "closed" YOU WILL BE A SLAVE.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The jobs increase is real.
The plethora of new job opportunities in my inbox are real.
My lower tax bill is real.
My bonus and raise due to corporate tax cuts were real.
ISIS being squashed is real.
Dramatic drop in illegal immigration is real.
U.S. troops being brought home from the middle east is real.
The U.S. not being at war with North Korea (and any other country the Dems hysterically predicted Trump would start a war with) is real.
While those things (some of them anyway) are real, there are conservatives who could see the bigger picture and didn't fall for Trump's rhetoric or the MAGA dream because people were being set up for massive disappointment. Skepticism doesn' t mean one is "left" or democrat. I can't credit Trump with getting rid of ISIS anymore than i can credit Obama with getting rid of bin Laden. It's just a succession of manufactured threats to transform America and destroy liberties. After Osama's death, how long did it take for ISIS to show up on the scene? After Baghdadi's death, how long did take for another threat to show up to finish the job?

Brandon Smith was one of a handful of people in alt-media who called it back then before Trump even got in. It is my opinion that the "Trump Operation" was very nicely done by TPTB...given everything that is going on now.
My prediction on Trump becoming president was not only based on Clinton's inadequacy as a candidate, but also on Trump's usefulness as a scapegoat for collapse. Keep in mind that the US economy had been struggling to maintain support since the crash of 2008. With all major fundamentals either stagnant or in decline, and with corporate debt, consumer debt and national debt skyrocketing, an enormous bubble was being created in the US economy. This bubble was being inflated by the Federal Reserve through endless stimulus policies to the point that the economy had become addicted to easy money. The system was dependent on it.

Eventually, this bubble was going to pop regardless of how much money was printed by the Fed. The banking elites needed a cover event and a scapegoat for the inevitable collapse they had engineered. With Clinton in office, the globalists would get the blame for the crash. With Trump in office, conservatives and all of our ideals and principles get the blame for the crash.

Trump's entry into the White House brought hope for many conservatives, but I never put much faith in the eventual outcome once I realized the same elites that had infested previous administrations were now packed into Trump's cabinet. The fact of the matter is, Trump is surrounded by them.

justjess

Superstar
If the Republicans are lying hypocrites for appearing to change their rule about nominations in an election year, what does that make all these Democrats? Are they all disavowing their strident views from four years ago to adopt a Republican stance they claimed was an affront to the very fibre of America’s constitutional democracy? I keep asking this question, but just how stupid do they think Americans are?

Honestly, I think that Trump and Co will just have to learn to live with being called hypocrites by the same hateful bunch that have been calling them racist, bigoted, Russian-affiliated, kid-caging, Muslim-banning, pandemic causing, etc etc. Being called hypocrites by the same group that keeps threatening to “burn it all down, all of it!” if they don’t get their way just doesn’t seem like anything to fear, actually.
You keep asking the question and entirely missing the point. The standard was already changed. Your not a hypocrite for holding them to it. “Do as I say, not as I do” is the republican playbook and it’s not right.

justjess

Superstar
The Republicans are playing by the rules of the Constitution. Obama did not have the senate majority vote, and therefore could not push his candidate through. There was nothing unconstitutional about it. Deal with it.

Research Democrat Harry Reid Nuclear Option, and then get back to us about how the standards work. What goes around comes around. If you expect sympathy after the 4-year-long coup attempt by the Democrats, think again.
I think you are quite confused who is orchestrating a coup here. Actually, scratch that.. your not confused. Your pleased as a peach about it.

justjess

Superstar
Oh Pennsylvanians ... this might be relevant to your interests.

And what exactly is a “naked ballot”? I had to jump through all sorts of hoops to apply for a mail in ballot out here so how on earth they could delegitimize any of them after that process I do not know and can not be legit. But this state is crooked as hell so nothing would surprise

I never said it was. I said the CNP controls both the mainstream Republicans (Neocons) and the so called outsiders the Paleocons. Actually most Republicans are shifting away from Neoconservatism and back to Paleoconservatism. As far as Paleocons being attacked, laughable. The most popular news show on the most popular news network in America is Tucker Carlson, a so called Paleoconservative. The entire Trump campaign is basically the rise of Paleoconservatism over Neoconservatism. This has all been planned out, keep thinking its some grassroots movement.

Again utterly laughable. The establishment wishes to lockdown America into a fascist totalitarian police state. The paleocons are fully on board. Then the worldwide "clash of civilizations" to usher us into the final phase. Again the "clash of civilizations" has been pushed by both Neocons and Paleocons

How are the elites "not promoting it" when as I said Tucker Carlson is the #1 news show on the #1 cable news network in America. You really think they would push it if it didn't benefit them ? The end goal I explained above.

You are talking about things that are meaningless. Borders are irrelevant, whether they are "opened" or "closed" YOU WILL BE A SLAVE.
Your head is the biggest fucking mess I've ever seen. Got fascists in the streets burning people's property and you think the one's trying to restore it are the fascists. If you don't want to end up in a USA that you just described, you should do a 180 and stop being the obstacle to actual progress. It's the mentality of folk like you that enable fascism, which historically has almost exclusively come from left field. To get a clash of civilisations, you need people from different civilisations living together, it's a thing called multiculturalism. That's what globalism and open-border policies were meant to do. If you reverse those policies with isolationism coupled with anti-interventionism, you literally attempt to prevent a clash of civilisations.

Claiming political savvy and objectivity when systematically reiterating left-wing nutbags like Kulinski and Vaush makes you look retarded. Paleoconservatism is popular again BECAUSE of the internet, so yes, it IS grassroots to a certain extent, unless you think America First policies Ford-and-Lindbergh -style were all part of the Anglo-Zionist agenda. Lmao, you cannot be serious. Tucker Carlson's popularity is an indicator that it resonates with the people, especially considering the fact he's giving Fox the highest viewer ratings while losing FOX the most advertisers. Fox has been stuck with a dilemma what Tucker is concerned.

You don't want us to be slaves, yet deem national borders, identity, autonomy and sovereignty irrelevant. Thanks for the tip, mr. Weishaupt. What a tool you are.