2020 General Election Thread

justjess

Superstar
Should trump after he wins...continue to let lawlessness continue? Be like the mayor in Portland..still waiting on the rioters wrapping it all up on their own..after over 100 days? People are voting him so he can stop this...maybe there really isn’t any good way to stop it? But it can’t go on like this..we can’t have people setting fires...ruining lives and businesses and for what? They want a communist country?
You have zero clue what communism even means. ZERO. Fair wages, a functional justice system, and affordable healthcare ain’t it lmao

Lisa

Superstar
You have zero clue what communism even means. ZERO. Fair wages, a functional justice system, and affordable healthcare ain’t it lmao
I’m not sure what you’re talking about...I was talking about trump stopping the riots.

Karlysymon

Superstar
What about no more wars in the Middle East for Israel? I'd rather have him move the embassy to Jerusalem than destroying another region entirely like his predecessors did.

Trump is the first pacifist president in the US in at least 40 years.
I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves here...the 8yrs aren't even done. [i'll revisit this post of yours come 2024]

Have you considered that another (major) theater of war was planned for him, rather than the usual Middle East?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Again, if you think Trump is just a continuation of that paradigm, you're not paying attention. He disrupted that paradigm.
Federal Reserve still operating - check
Israel doing things with impunity - check
US soldiers still in foreign countries - check
Israel getting billions from the US - check
Trump on his knees in front of Israel - check
Trump pushing left vs right ideology - check

I'm confused what paradigm has he exactly disrupted?

Lisa

Superstar
I’ve reported you like a dozen times. I will continue to do so each and every time you harass me. Maybe eventually he will do something about it. It’s September right? I work in a school. Figure it out.
Were you across the street from the school? Coming back from lunch? ;)

I’ve reported you like a dozen times. I will continue to do so each and every time you harass me. Maybe eventually he will do something about it. It’s September right? I work in a school. Figure it out.
its harassment? wow, i havent even mentioned ur name a dozen times, grow up.

Helioform

Star
Notice everytime someone exposes the far left true goal through Antifa/BLM, which is to overthrow the government @justjess leaves a laughing emoji even though there is ample proof of it. Some leftists here are totally out of touch with reality.

Lisa

Superstar
I wonder...will it matter in a landslide?

Court Sides With Pennsylvania Democrats, Mail-In Ballots To Be Counted 3 Days After Election Day

Federal Reserve still operating - check
Israel doing things with impunity - check
US soldiers still in foreign countries - check
Israel getting billions from the US - check
Trump on his knees in front of Israel - check
Trump pushing left vs right ideology - check

I'm confused what paradigm has he exactly disrupted?
You live in fantasy land.

justjess

Superstar
Were you across the street from the school? Coming back from lunch? ;)
What does that even mean? Does school staff not get a lunch or breaks? Even asking me what I’m doing with my time when I post here considering your post count and seeming 24/7 presence on the board is insane tbh. Hypocrite.