2020 General Election Thread

Awoken2

Superstar
Like any of this shit matters?....you complete and utter bunch of mugs!

Crack on trying to portray your intelligence whilst being completely oblivious to common sense.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Washington Insiders Reveal their Plan for Chaos if Trump Wins the Election

The question then becomes, who benefits from complete chaos on and following the 2020 election? As the TIP suggested in several of their simulations, the post-election role of the military in terms of domestic policing, incidentally the exact expertise of the TIP’s co-founder Rosa Brooks, looms large, as most of the aforementioned doomsday election simulations ended with the imposition of martial law or the military “stepping in” to resolve order and oversee the transition.

The domestic framework for imposing martial law in the U.S., via “continuity of government” protocols, was activated earlier this year under the guise of the coronavirus crisis and it remains in effect. Now, a series of groups deeply tied to the Washington establishment and domestic and foreign intelligence agencies have predicted the exact ways in which to engineer a failed election and manipulate its aftermath.
I hadn’t seen her piece so thanks for bringing it up. The link refused to open. Tried several times. Will check over at UNZ Review to see if they carried it.

Indeed. It is probably why…

…they are reassuring the allies because they know what they are going to be doing not very long from now…..because the plans exist….to blur military and policing within the US (as per Rosa Brooks’ “expertise”).

Iam also guessing that those reassurances include propaganda. Think about it for a second…how is the European press corps going to report on an America gripped by martial law or when the military effectively takes over policing? The deceased German journalist, Udo Ulfkotte, confirmed that the CIA has its assets within the aforementioned press corps and when TPTB execute their plan under, we can be sure that TPTB have all their bases covered. Meaning, we are going to see some good propaganda in the European press and statements from some European leaders….that it’s not as bad as if it were Egypt or Venezuela.

I can’t wait for alt-media figures on the right and even some voices here on the forum to champion all this “….because the left…”, “…because Trump is keeping law and order…”. We’ve already had a preview of it. They will sanction it not because they are necessarily shills (okay, some of them are) but because, as Brandon Smith calls them, they are inconsistent conservatives. The very same people who’ve been saying for years that martial law is coming and that it should be resisted at all cost will suddenly be okay with it all, saying “he’s maintaining law and order” but if it was Hillary, it would have been a definite no-no.

In the end, everyone (left and right) is going to lose and a destroyed America will be dropped in their lap but the people at the top will have gotten their desired changes.

Michael Ledeen said of G.W.Bush : “he didn’t know why he became president but after 9/11, he found out why.”

America is due for another 9/11 and I guess that the man himself (Trump) and the rest of us are about to find out why “they” got him in. It also makes it interesting that the very things that America feared for so long seem to be taking shape on the watch of a president who was believed to have shelved those plans.

I was wondering if he was waiting to win..

Donald Trump says he will put down 'INSURRECTION' if he is declared winner and there are riots on election night
Just wait when he invokes the Insurrection Act.

It seems to me that you just posted this without considering the gravity of his statement and the implications thereof.

Incase you didn’t bother to look, DSCA was activated early this year.

…under which the Insurrection Act falls.

Aazaad

Established
Were muslims fighting in those wars? If so..isn’t it their fault?

Christian just means saved from sin, reconciled to God.

Does Christianity...I’m not going to argue supposed Jewish belief’s...tell men to beat their wives or treat them badly? Nope! Jesus tells Christian men to treat their wives as Jesus treated the church..He died for her.

Lol..of course sharia means law..like allah means god. What a lock on life you guys have..eh?

O..ya the scary Christopher Columbus who sailed the ocean blue...
Yet you have mohammad maraudering about killing, torturing and raping..and the ummah is expected to be just like their perfect prophet...

The muslims are in an ummah right...that means that you all are your own society. You all believe in one prophet..mo..and you all attempt to emulate him because that’s what islam is. When the ummah doesn’t come out and condemn totally the actions of ‘radical’ muslims..aren’t they complicit in what they do? And the supposed moderate muslims never come out and condemn...because they can’t because that is really what islam is all about.

Ya..I get muslims and catholics have the Mary thing in common...but not actual Christians believe that Jesus needed a mommy to help Him..when He had His Father. Its the Father, Son and they Holy Spirit..not the mommy and the Son. Islam doesn’t respect Christianity..besides Israel..islam would like us dead too or converted.

I would say that the media and Hollywood hates Christianity and want’s to make us look as bad as possible..but then the darkness hates the light.
Hey iganorant, since you're clearly ignoring all the links I provided about so called Christians (evangelists) and Jews (zionists) beating their wives, and all the informarion that has been out there about all the wrongdoings of western countries and then blaming Muslims, for the faults of western created and backed wahhabi and baha'i terrorists, I'll be ignoring you too. Cling to daddy D like he's even close to being a conservative person.

Lisa

Superstar
Just wait when he invokes the Insurrection Act.

It seems to me that you just posted this without considering the gravity of his statement and the implications thereof.

Incase you didn’t bother to look, DSCA was activated early this year.
…under which the Insurrection Act falls.
Should trump after he wins...continue to let lawlessness continue? Be like the mayor in Portland..still waiting on the rioters wrapping it all up on their own..after over 100 days? People are voting him so he can stop this...maybe there really isn’t any good way to stop it? But it can’t go on like this..we can’t have people setting fires...ruining lives and businesses and for what? They want a communist country?

Lisa

Superstar
Hey iganorant, since you're clearly ignoring all the links I provided about so called Christians (evangelists) and Jews (zionists) beating their wives, and all the informarion that has been out there about all the wrongdoings of western countries and then blaming Muslims, for the faults of western created and backed wahhabi and baha'i terrorists, I'll be ignoring you too. Cling to daddy D like he's even close to being a conservative person.
Like I said...I can’t speak to the Jewish links because I’m not Jewish. I can speak to Christianity where Jesus tells the men to treat their wives like Jesus treated the church..He died for the church...

The muslims have no control over anything that happens to them? Yet..how many billions of followers do you all have? And you have no control? Your are able to control only your wives...and nothing else? Ya..ok.

Idk who daddy d is.

Lisa

Superstar
At least when they move they won’t help turn theIt new state blue..

The Daily Wire To Move Headquarters From Los Angeles To Nashville

Of course..looks like that city could use some help..
COVID-19 emails from Nashville mayor's office show disturbing revelation
The coronavirus cases on lower Broadway may have been so low that the mayor’s office and the Metro Health Department decided to keep it secret.