2020 General Election Thread

So to get trump elected..they will start a war with Iran?
A war with Iran may force the election to be cancelled.

Israel want Trump in office for their war.

If they feel Trump may lose, they may want to get America stuck in a war before the election.

Lisa

Superstar
A war with Iran may force the election to be cancelled.

Israel want Trump in office for their war.

If they feel Trump may lose, they may want to get America stuck in a war before the election.
There is no way trump can lose this election though. I don’t think Israel really wants a war with anyone..they want to live in peace and safety. That’s really all they are about. Otherwise..they would have nuked everyone around them a long time ago.

Wars don’t cancel elections.

Lisa

Superstar
Then why would they deploy a “plandemic” and wreck the economy like you claimed? Lol
Because they are scared that trump will win in the fall without it. And he still will win in the fall...they can’t stop it.

justjess

Superstar
Because they are scared that trump will win in the fall without it. And he still will win in the fall...they can’t stop it.
If that’s your logic then the other proposal should also meet the criteria. Considering it’s the exact same rationale your using to claim that corona end the destruction of the economy were also for the same reasons.

I’ve told youfrom the beginning.. if they actually wanted to beat trump they would have just chosen a different candidate.

Lisa

Superstar
If that’s your logic then the other proposal should also meet the criteria. Considering it’s the exact same rationale your using to claim that corona end the destruction of the economy were also for the same reasons.

I’ve told youfrom the beginning.. if they actually wanted to beat trump they would have just chosen a different candidate.
The virus did take out trumps economy with all the shutting down and they blew away all his job creation because now people are out of work again. However..they are artificially keeping people happy with the unemployment and they haven’t started letting companies go to with the foreclosures and evictions like you said they were going to.

I guess it all depends on what you want the candidate for...if you want to control them..why not the guy with dementia..otherwise someone else will have a mind of his/her own. They can’t win themselves..so they have to pick someone else to win for them. Biden can’t win at all against trump..but they think if they can wipe out the last 3 years..then they can win. If they cause so much trouble and trump does nothing or if he does something they can spin it and make him look bad anyway..maybe they have a shot of fooling the people like they always do. However..they have totally miscalculated this.

justjess

Superstar
The virus did take out trumps economy with all the shutting down and they blew away all his job creation because now people are out of work again. However..they are artificially keeping people happy with the unemployment and they haven’t started letting companies go to with the foreclosures and evictions like you said they were going to.

I guess it all depends on what you want the candidate for...if you want to control them..why not the guy with dementia..otherwise someone else will have a mind of his/her own. They can’t win themselves..so they have to pick someone else to win for them. Biden can’t win at all against trump..but they think if they can wipe out the last 3 years..then they can win. If they cause so much trouble and trump does nothing or if he does something they can spin it and make him look bad anyway..maybe they have a shot of fooling the people like they always do. However..they have totally miscalculated this.
If they are willing to start a fake pandemic and destroy the economy to try to get rid of trump why wouldn’t they be willing to start a war? Explain how you rationalize that.

If everything is about beating trump why wouldn’t they prioritize that in choosing their candidate instead of “someone to control” or find someone who can fit both? I saw quite a few of the candidates who could have easily fit both. Your thought processes and rationalizations make no sense. It must be tiring jumping through all those mental hoops.

Lisa

Superstar
If they are willing to start a fake pandemic and destroy the economy to try to get rid of trump why wouldn’t they be willing to start a war? Explain how you rationalize that.

If everything is about beating trump why wouldn’t they prioritize that in choosing their candidate instead of “someone to control” or find someone who can fit both? I saw quite a few of the candidates who could have easily fit both. Your thought processes and rationalizations make no sense. It must be tiring jumping through all those mental hoops.
Why would Iran and Israel have to be in a war though? And how would that get rid of trump? He’s the one wanting to bring home the troops anyway. He doesn’t want them overseas. He even said the other night that we don’t have many troops overseas anymore..he’s brought them home.

Obama went out to war with gadaffi and made problems in Benghazi..where he didn’t protect the Americans there and let them die...you’ve got the wrong guy if you’re talking war. So, wars don’t necessarily prove you can’t do the job.

They think they can control a dementia patient. They already limit his exposure in the press..but that doesn’t stop his mind from making foolish statements..to they just limit the time..and cover for the gaffs. They own the press..not hard mostly. I would also say that the covid is also to keep biden in the basement because otherwise people would expect him to be out in public more trying to get elected. And they can’t have him debate trump...lol! That would really end things fast...trump would eat him up..so they have a good reason in their mind to do all this.

justjess

Superstar
Why would Iran and Israel have to be in a war though? And how would that get rid of trump? He’s the one wanting to bring home the troops anyway. He doesn’t want them overseas. He even said the other night that we don’t have many troops overseas anymore..he’s brought them home.

Obama went out to war with gadaffi and made problems in Benghazi..where he didn’t protect the Americans there and let them die...you’ve got the wrong guy if you’re talking war. So, wars don’t necessarily prove you can’t do the job.

They think they can control a dementia patient. They already limit his exposure in the press..but that doesn’t stop his mind from making foolish statements..to they just limit the time..and cover for the gaffs. They own the press..not hard mostly. I would also say that the covid is also to keep biden in the basement because otherwise people would expect him to be out in public more trying to get elected. And they can’t have him debate trump...lol! That would really end things fast...trump would eat him up..so they have a good reason in their mind to do all this.
I hope upon your death you donate your brain to science. It would make a fascinating specimen.

if there’s no war on the horizon why is he asking for more money for the pentagon yet again after asking and receiving more money for the pentagon in the last corona relief bill on top of the 700+ billion dollar budget they already have?

Lisa

Superstar
I hope upon your death you donate your brain to science. It would make a fascinating specimen.

if there’s no war on the horizon why is he asking for more money for the pentagon yet again after asking and receiving more money for the pentagon in the last corona relief bill on top of the 700+ billion dollar budget they already have?
What do you think is left of the brain to study once the soup departs?

I thought you were talking a war between Israel and Iran..what does what you’ve just said have anything to do with that?

justjess

Superstar
What do you think is left of the brain to study once the soup departs?

I thought you were talking a war between Israel and Iran..what does what you’ve just said have anything to do with that?
The military budget and requests for increases? If we aren’t at war, not planning a war, and are actually going to “bring the troops home” as he claims... then there’d be no reason for the ridiculous military budget and certainly no reason to be asking for increases

Lisa

Superstar
The military budget and requests for increases? If we aren’t at war, not planning a war, and are actually going to “bring the troops home” as he claims... then there’d be no reason for the ridiculous military budget and certainly no reason to be asking for increases
I hate when the computer changes words when it doesn’t need to...haha..that was supposed to be soul not soup..but you didn’t answer the question anyway.

Again..I thought you were talking about a war between Israel and Iran that would get the pres reelected? Why change the subject now?

justjess

Superstar
I hate when the computer changes words when it doesn’t need to...haha..that was supposed to be soul not soup..but you didn’t answer the question anyway.

Again..I thought you were talking about a war between Israel and Iran that would get the pres reelected? Why change the subject now?
What happens if israel and Iran go to war Lisa? Do you think we sit on the sidelines eating popcorn?