2020 General Election Thread

polymoog

Superstar
Would Biden’s lawyers ask for the laptop back if it’s a fake?
bidens lawyers might not have known what was even on it.
when i said deep fake, i was talking about videos that can be created to look real.

... then again if it was deep fake technology, the right wouldve deep faked biden into the CP videos to clinch the election.

i agree-- its the emails that are the only direct value to the election.

Thunderian

Superstar
bidens lawyers might not have known what was even on it.
when i said deep fake, i was talking about videos that can be created to look real.

... then again if it was deep fake technology, the right wouldve deep faked biden into the CP videos to clinch the election.

i agree-- its the emails that are the only direct value to the election.
I know what deep fakes are, but I don’t see how it would have made things worse for Joe to deep fake videos of Hunter. Make that Joe smoking crack and nailing hookers and it might go somewhere, although some people here might say that Trump does the exact same thing, lol.

I also said that there would be a time when Trump’s opponents would find themselves accused via planted child abuse material. You can look up the TMT posts if you want, because you know I’m still that guy too.
Well they keep repeating the same gameplan, and with all the psychotic Q-tards out there ,clearly this would be their play. Its actually getting very boring to be honest.

These guys are so desperate.

Anyone know the context of this speech? Or is this lip sync? He couldn’t have literally and intentionally said this, right? Not even Senile Joe.

Devine

Star
They have been subtly talking about deep fakes for months. That's how I knew whatever came out would be a video! :D
One of my inane talents is to pick up on strange subtle media narratives. Like I did here in 2017.
I guess because I was raised on TV!

Devine

Star
Watch first minute and thirty seconds I guess he knew these videos were coming out:

Devine

Star
I will ask the first question in the thread.

Do you support Trump, who can't say and do anything against de facto president Bill Gates, plutocracy of the Jewish elites, and their destructive plans to humankind with scamdemic?