2020 General Election Thread

One. I thought the Washington Post said mail-in-voting was reliable and secure? Guess not.

Two. What's the Trump-to-Biden ratio of those ballots? Nothing about that, so this is a fart in the wind. I bet most of those ballots were pro-Trump to begin with. Seems most plausible considering what Crowder found out about Wayne County:

justjess

Superstar
Central PA covers a dozen counties lol. Wayne county being one of them. And Wayne county is rural but with a big hipster community. I’m sure ballots for both candidates were delayed. None should be tossed. Other counties may lean more towards one or the other. And again NONE should be thrown out because the trump campaign thought holding them up at the post office was a good idea and a fair practice. It is neither.

Which is why a judge in Pennsylvania just threw out his lawsuits and denied him the right to amend. In the most epic judicial smack down I’ve ever seen... especially considering the state it came from. A state i LIVE in and have always considered to be mentally deficient to some level.

Click through thread for the entire text of the judgement. It is lovely.

Last edited:
I was talking about Wayne County in Michigan, which includes Detroit. Going through the database he found 173,000 votes with 0 registered voters, all absentee-ballots.

And you’re acting as if lower courts rejecting team Trump isn’t exactly what they’re looking for. The end game is Supreme Court. They have the Scytl servers. It’s a wrap. Anyone who doesn’t see that right now is blind.

justjess

Superstar
I was talking about Wayne County in Michigan, which includes Detroit. Going through the database he found 173,000 votes with 0 registered voters, all absentee-ballots.

And you’re acting as if lower courts rejecting team Trump isn’t exactly what they’re looking for. The end game is Supreme Court. They have the Scytl servers. It’s a wrap. Anyone who doesn’t see that right now is blind.
The Supreme Court can not take the case unless two lower courts disagree. Do you not understand that? If they had the servers they’d be presenting that in their current lawsuits not holding them for a Supreme Court date that may never come. Are you blind?

Why respond to me about Michigan when my comment was about Pennsylvania?

The Supreme Court can not take the case unless two lower courts disagree. Do you not understand that?
That’s the effing point. Do I speak Chinese? You act as if a federal court rejecting cases is some kind of victory for the Democrats.

The Michigan example shows you how these democrat hotspots operated. You should really check it out. There’s numerous cases of ballot dumps and vote switching with exact numbers, all skewed in one direction. But you act as if that WaPo article, that has nothing except more evidence that mail-in-voting is unreliable, counterbalances the fraud allegations.

justjess

Superstar
That’s the effing point. Do I speak Chinese? You act as if a federal court rejecting cases is some kind of victory for the Democrats.

The Michigan example shows you how these democrat hotspots operated. You should really check it out. There’s numerous cases of ballot dumps and vote switching with exact numbers, all skewed in one direction. But you act as if that WaPo article, that has nothing except more evidence that mail-in-voting is unreliable, counterbalances the fraud allegations.
Get back to me when a single court disagrees. Hasn’t happened yet. Can’t go to the Supreme Court if it doesn’t. And while you sit there in Europe wishing for my country to break out into a violent civil war - a war you will be at no risk of injury from - just remember... foreign interventionism is globalism. You are a globalist.

millions of American citizens shouldn’t be disenfranchised because the dickhead in chief decided to fuck with the postal service during a pandemic - PURPOSELY - to disenfranchise his “political enemies”

Also has it occurred to you that maybe trumps voter base has suffered a lot of deaths from corona? Older, obese, refuse to wear a mask or take any precautions whatsoever.. poor and no health care. I mean, it’s a distinct possibility.

justjess

Superstar
Also since when do we respect lawyers or believe a word that comes out of their mouths? This is a new development... lawyers, known liars. Warned about in the Bible being viewed as the new prophets :rolleyes:

The unfortunate thing is that there is a lot of evidence of voter fraud. They did steal the election. Or certain cities did. Are people just supposed to ignore that because if they didn’t antifa, the corporate sphere and the media will be upset?

justjess

Superstar
The unfortunate thing is that there is a lot of evidence of voter fraud. They did steal the election. Or certain cities did. Are people just supposed to ignore that because if they didn’t antifa, the corporate sphere and the media will be upset?
How is recounting all the votes considered ignoring it? Come on man..

are we supposed to just throw out accusations without proof, invalidate an election based on the will of the American people, and throw the illusion of democracy out the window because a bunch of trumpers and far right conservative special interests groups will be upset or have their egos bruised?

I’m upset either way.

How is recounting all the votes considered ignoring it? Come on man..

are we supposed to just throw out accusations without proof, invalidate an election based on the will of the American people, and throw the illusion of democracy out the window because a bunch of trumpers and far right conservative special interests groups will be upset or have their egos bruised?

I’m upset either way.
hundreds of thousands of votes were clearly fraudulent. Yeah it’s not healthy for democracy to go through this process, but it’s not the right wing trumpers fault, it’s the people who defrauded the election

Get back to me when a single court disagrees. Hasn’t happened yet. Can’t go to the Supreme Court if it doesn’t. And while you sit there in Europe wishing for my country to break out into a violent civil war - a war you will be at no risk of injury from - just remember... foreign interventionism is globalism. You are a globalist.

millions of American citizens shouldn’t be disenfranchised because the dickhead in chief decided to fuck with the postal service during a pandemic - PURPOSELY - to disenfranchise his “political enemies”

Also has it occurred to you that maybe trumps voter base has suffered a lot of deaths from corona? Older, obese, refuse to wear a mask or take any precautions whatsoever.. poor and no health care. I mean, it’s a distinct possibility.
You’re not worth a single more post. Godspeed on your journey to gain respect from people who aren’t complete a-holes.

lolwut... *facepalm* funny the leftist tend to lean towards believing the covid hype. Its like u fall for every NWO ploy going, u guys just lap it up.

justjess

Superstar
Funny how rightist retards think everything is fake and lack the imagination to dig any deeper or recognize nuance... you guys are stuck on two modes. It’s boring. And it doesn’t reflect reality.

Covid can be real and be bullshit at the same time. You’ve all wasted the last year insisting it was fake despite mounting evidence to the contrary rather then look at literally any other option. If the government is evil enough to fake a pandemic to steal our rights then they are evil enough to engineer an actual pandemic to steal our rights. It would take a whole lot less hoop jumping to do so. A good conspiracy theorist - aka a conspiracy theorist with a brain - would look at this pandemic and say “hmm it’s killing the old, sick and minorities and causing male infertility sounds like it was engineered for a purpose” and then go about figuring out by whom and for what purpose. An intellectually lazy conspiracy theorist yells FAKE NEWS.

maybe it’s because all your energy has gone into worshipping an orange false messiah and you just have nothing left to devote to thinking critically?

lolwut... *facepalm* funny the leftist tend to lean towards believing the covid hype. Its like u fall for every NWO ploy going, u guys just lap it up.

Helioform

Star
All the evidence for Covid19 being a hoax is in Frank's Covid19 thread. People who believe this garbage have not done ANY research. If you really believe CNN when they say it kills minorities then you have fallen for it line hook and sinker. CNN and the rest of the leftist media only care about identity politics.

PCR tests are bullshit at 35 cycles of amplification giving up to 90% false positives. And they use 40 or 45 cycles in most places. Most people who die are false positives who have a bunch of comorbidities and are counted as Covid19 deaths. It's all a fucking scam but those who believe in it prefer to argue over meaningless shit instead of doing actual research.

justjess

Superstar
And if I’ve done my research? If I’ve had family and friends who’ve had it? If I’ve seen it with my own eyes? Then what? This is the problem... your so convinced of your own version of what’s going on that you stopped listening to other possibilities long ago. I’m looking at all possibilities. I just think it’s asinine to believe there is no corona. That people aren’t dying of corona. I agree our governments are evil - so evil that they aren’t above actually KILLING people.

and then you talk down to people lol. I talked down to seekingheart because he talked down to me first. You guys just talk down to anyone who disagrees with you even an iota and dismiss anything they have to say with cute little marketing slogans like a snob. It’s not cute.