2018 French Revolution/Gilet Jaunes protest

Wigi

Veteran
Hi i'm new here and i'm french.

I follow VC since a long time (I discovered this website maybe 6 or 7 years ago) but it's my very first thread here because I wanted to talk about my country. My country has changed for the worst.

Right now, people talk about a revolution, death threats were sent to mayors and politicians are overwhelmed by all the things that happened in Paris last Saturday.

To understand the movement of Yellow jackets or "Gilets Jaunes" in french, you have to realize that France is the most heavily taxed country in Europe but President Macron want to add new taxes on diesel fuel because environment ect.. when our government encouraged its people to buy diesel cars during the last decade.
Many people are afraid that they won't be able to afford having a car or even paying gas when we need our cars in a daily basis.

In France, it's hard these days to find a job if you don't have a car but we have to pay new bills and more taxes when, at the same time, President Macron suppressed the solidarity tax on wealth which was a move that was loved by the richest and those with the highest income in France.

It was perceived as injustice by french workers that's why Pesident Macron is now known as the 'president of the rich and bankers' here.

https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/France-again-tops-EU-tax-list

But it's not over, because Mr. Macron despise his people and he now want to sign the UNO migration pact this month so it could result with more migrants in Europe when so many French natives can't even live a decent life anymore. That's crazy.

People are extremely mad and this time it's not a matter of conservatives fighting liberals/progressists/pro-migrants ect..

No, all hell broke lose last Saturday with far left anarchists fighting the cops, attacking the banks screaming 'kill capitalism' and young migrants robbing the shops during this Yellow jackets protest.
Some protestors protected the cops from factions possessing weapons who attacked cars, shops and cops. It almost looked like a civil war
https://tech2.org/arab/arab-newspapers-a-battlefield-in-paris-due-to-protests-yellow-jackets/
AFP_1B95LJ.jpg
Now some protesters plan to bring weapons (maybe firearms) during next week protest.
And nobody knows what could happen if nothing change very soon.

Some of us believe that this president is lucifer in flesh.
ob_19d35a_macron-lucifer.png
I'm worried but not really surprised at the moment i'm hoping that this nightmare will end before it goes too far.

Awoken2

Superstar
Hi i'm new here and i'm french.

I follow VC since a long time (I discovered this website maybe 6 or 7 years ago) but it's my very first thread here because I wanted to talk about my country. My country has changed for the worst.

Right now, people talk about a revolution, death threats were sent to mayors and politicians are overwhelmed by all the things that happened in Paris last Saturday.

To understand the movement of Yellow jackets or "Gilets Jaunes" in french, you have to realize that France is the most heavily taxed country in Europe but President Macron want to add new taxes on diesel fuel because environment ect.. when our government encouraged its people to buy diesel cars during the last decade.
Many people are afraid that they won't be able to afford having a car or even paying gas when we need our cars in a daily basis.

In France, it's hard these days to find a job if you don't have a car but we have to pay new bills and more taxes when, at the same time, President Macron suppressed the solidarity tax on wealth which was a move that was loved by the richest and those with the highest income in France.

It was perceived as injustice by french workers that's why Pesident Macron is now known as the 'president of the rich and bankers' here.

https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/France-again-tops-EU-tax-list

But it's not over, because Mr. Macron despise his people and he now want to sign the UNO migration pact this month so it could result with more migrants in Europe when so many French natives can't even live a decent life anymore. That's crazy.

People are extremely mad and this time it's not a matter of conservatives fighting liberals/progressists/pro-migrants ect..

No, all hell broke lose last Saturday with far left anarchists fighting the cops, attacking the banks screaming 'kill capitalism' and young migrants robbing the shops during this Yellow jackets protest.
Some protestors protected the cops from factions possessing weapons who attacked cars, shops and cops. It almost looked like a civil war
https://tech2.org/arab/arab-newspapers-a-battlefield-in-paris-due-to-protests-yellow-jackets/
View attachment 17676
Now some protesters plan to bring weapons (maybe firearms) during next week protest.
And nobody knows what could happen if nothing change very soon.

Some of us believe that this president is lucifer in flesh.
View attachment 17677
I'm worried but not really surprised at the moment i'm hoping that this nightmare will end before it goes too far.
This is all part of the plan. It's called problem, reaction, solution.

Watch these 3 video's, can you see a common theme?

...Do you get the feeling that perhaps they want a revolution?

Wigi

Veteran
Thanks everyone for your support, I really appreciate it.

The working class in France is paying the price of 40 years of chaotic political choices that lead us to sacrifice our country for a progressive agenda of mass immigration. This agenda was supported by both the left and the right because yes, republicans in France where somehow as, if not more, Democrat than most right wings in Europe.

Jacques Chirac did the right thing when he refused to attack Afghanistan but M. Sarkozy accepted to attack Lybia and right there, the gates of chaos in Europe were opened.
We have imported terrorists and criminals in our country but our government still don't know how to manage it because we have so many immigrants here and France is the sole country where racial or religious statistics are forbidden. Plain and simple

But things went worse when we voted democrats 5 years ago, many people started to agree with far left ideas while we couldn't talk about anything anymore.

It became taboo to talk about skin colors, religions and more accurately French Arabic to a point that Arabs meant muslims in the medias.

People were so disappointed to see Marine Le Pen (far right) losing last elections that many Frenchies don't even believe in politics anymore.

More than 100 years of Laicite (or secularism) in France created a high percentage of persons who don't believe in anything except in mere humans.

When people vote for someone, you can't reason them because politics is a sort of religion in their head that's why M. Macron was voted with a bogus program that was clearly anti-france because "we need to protect our democracy, our republican model and our humanistic values against those who wish a civil war in France like the far right" they said.

French medias believe that current crisis will benefit the far right when in fact, it will benefit to nobody if this revolution happens because they don't understand that people are sick and tired of politics and they don't want to be considered as second class citizens anymore.
A growing number of people are opening their eyes about M.Macron, a man who attacked Syria for no apparent reasons when we have nothing to win in that except paving the way for arabic antisemitism in France.

I have in mind that my country is the home of freemasonry and after all, their motto is 'ordo ab chaos'.

But my country is also the place where Christians never loses faith and courage against adversity, I don't forget that the dawn come after the darkest hours of the night.

Last edited:

TruthSucker

Established
To understand the movement of Yellow jackets or "Gilets Jaunes" in french, you have to realize that France is the most heavily taxed country in Europe (...)
http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/steuern-deutschland-ist-vizemeister-bei-der-abgabenlast-a-1142772.html
(green= employer payments / red=employee payments / blue=income tax)

As for 2016 it's ...
1. Belgium
2. Germany
3. Hungary
4. France

Only 4th place, you lose. I'm 2nd :p

I have in mind that my country is the home of freemasonry and after all, their motto is 'ordo ab chaos'
No, home of the freemasonry is England. From what I know. And the first lodge outside England was in Germany, Hamburg.

But, I agree if you say (sorry, didn't read your posts exactly) "they" want/need chaos to bring order. G20 in Hamburg was kind of a test, I still think. And I'm watching at what happens in France very skeptical as this is, once again, a "movement", like we saw many in the last years all over the world. Whereever there's a "movement" my alarm bell rings.

And when these movements get a name, I am alarmed.

If you didn't know: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/macron-visits-trump-making-devilhorns.3661/

SmilingLlama

Rookie
I'm seeing a set up for martial law if people dies tomorrow during the protest and I have the strange feeling that we will see a false flag to justify it. Wait & see
Hi there Wigi!
I'm French as well and I have a very bad feeling about today (Saturday).
Been reading here and there that a coup d'etat might take place.

It is said that some people have already died but it's been covered up (waiting for a "real" false flag?), so many have been disfigured by flash ball guns, not to mention the intense tear gasing of the children, elderly and literally everyone else.
It's already too much for a country that wrote human rights (sic) but I fear something is planned for today to make things drastically escalate.

Vixy

Star
First of all, I SALUTE your people for taking action when all other countries lay flat, just taking it like cowards!

VIVE LA FRANCE!

Second, interesting you should mention Libya since:

And third, there is no other way than to protest but its a shame the protests couldnt be outside of Rockefellers bunker. Set that on fire! We should all meet there and show them at their grounds what we're about! Make the shake in their boots like they have destroyed our lives!

French people are STRONG! I have such respect for you.

Four: There are rumours that Australia's next, yellow vesting.

Vixy

Star
Hi there Wigi!
I'm French as well and I have a very bad feeling about today (Saturday).
Been reading here and there that a coup d'etat might take place.

It is said that some people have already died but it's been covered up (waiting for a "real" false flag?), so many have been disfigured by flash ball guns, not to mention the intense tear gasing of the children, elderly and literally everyone else.
It's already too much for a country that wrote human rights (sic) but I fear something is planned for today to make things drastically escalate.
What children and elderly? Noone but the vests are outside. people know whats going on, quite hard to miss.

This is what went down:

I doubt its even teargas since noones reactiong an theyre even picking up the cans and throwing them back. If that was teargas, they would have stinging eyes to the point of running from the place. Ya dont mess with mace.

What children and elderly? Noone but the vests are outside. people know whats going on, quite hard to miss.

This is what went down:

I doubt its even teargas since noones reactiong an theyre even picking up the cans and throwing them back. If that was teargas, they would have stinging eyes to the point of running from the place. Ya dont mess with mace.
video of protests

There's teargas

Vixy

Star
Nono, something dooesnt add upp around the mace bc I sat through 11 hours of the first riot and noone coughed. They actually picked up the cans "of mace" by hand and threw it back. Doesnt add upp. Yesterdays riot showed coughing on some parts and peope getting up phlegm bc of it. THATS mace. I think the cans in riot 1 was just smoke.

Vixy

Star
Praying for France today and rooting for the French people.

Vixy, I’ve been reading and watching videos on this for two days. Somewhere (I should have saved it) I read that there in some of the bigger cities in Sweden this same type of movement is going on in regards to immigration. Clearly on a much smaller scale. Is that true?

By the way, When they say children, from what I am reading there are 12-year-olds getting involved. Praying and hoping for the best for the French people!!

Macron better hope no guillotines make an appearance.
Yes, its true. I've been talking to three groups that are anti immigration and we are ALL very sick of how ths is going so they finally protested. They went to the riksdagshus (parliament house) in Stockholm and stood silently and looked at the house. As a warning of whats to come if it doesnt stop, I take it. Mainly it was against the UN's no border deal.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Revolution In Europe?

It feels like we're standing on the precipice, so buckle up. The burgeoning Yellow Vest Movement in France seems to be morphing into popular resistance. Macron remains AWOL and hasn't made any appearances in the last few days.

On top of that, according to the Associated Press, the movement has spread to the Netherlands and Belgium (the European Union's seat of power). Riots are also spontaneously developing in Greece.

With Germany's Angela Merkel stepping down, Emmanuel Macron remains the only prominent globalist still standing. Nationalist leaders have risen in North America (Trump), South America (Bolsonaro), Russia, China, India, Italy, Austria, Hungary, and elsewhere.

When creatures are backed into a corner they can suddenly do very dangerous things. Surely the leaders of the U.N./E.U./globalist enterprise feel they are backed into a truly precarious corner in which they will not survive if they don't come out swinging.

Perhaps with clever subterfuge Macron will gather power in the E.U. countries still driven by diehard continental federalists (maybe that's what he's doing as I write this, which might explain his present absence). Merkel and others have been all-to-eager to support Marcon's 10-nation alliance and his other endeavors. On the other hand, what if he really doesn't survive this? We could be looking at an even bigger tumult among Europe's despondent citizens, one that spreads across the whole continent....

https://www.unsealed.org/2018/12/revolution-in-europe.html?m=1

Wigi

Veteran
Revolution In Europe?

It feels like we're standing on the precipice, so buckle up. The burgeoning Yellow Vest Movement in France seems to be morphing into popular resistance. Macron remains AWOL and hasn't made any appearances in the last few days.

On top of that, according to the Associated Press, the movement has spread to the Netherlands and Belgium (the European Union's seat of power). Riots are also spontaneously developing in Greece.

With Germany's Angela Merkel stepping down, Emmanuel Macron remains the only prominent globalist still standing. Nationalist leaders have risen in North America (Trump), South America (Bolsonaro), Russia, China, India, Italy, Austria, Hungary, and elsewhere.

When creatures are backed into a corner they can suddenly do very dangerous things. Surely the leaders of the U.N./E.U./globalist enterprise feel they are backed into a truly precarious corner in which they will not survive if they don't come out swinging.

Perhaps with clever subterfuge Macron will gather power in the E.U. countries still driven by diehard continental federalists (maybe that's what he's doing as I write this, which might explain his present absence). Merkel and others have been all-to-eager to support Marcon's 10-nation alliance and his other endeavors. On the other hand, what if he really doesn't survive this? We could be looking at an even bigger tumult among Europe's despondent citizens, one that spreads across the whole continent....

https://www.unsealed.org/2018/12/revolution-in-europe.html?m=1
You're absolutely right, President Macron is one of the last, if not the last, globalist left and the system put their chance on him in this attempt to form a new world order with the EU.

He's planned to talk tomorrow, finally, because we were wondering if mister president doesn't care for France or if he fled to Rothschilds bunker to write a retirement speech.

Nothing he could say will appease the movement anyway and we know how this man just can't do a speech without mocking or despising someone.

One thing is sure, the real leaders behind the scenes won't let a Frexit happen and they will do everything in their power to keep France in line.

Indeed the system is backed into a corner and they are in need of a false flag or repression like we saw yesterday at Paris to maintain 'Emperor' Macron.

This time, Paris has been literally gased because of cops throwing teargas everywhere and sometimes aggressing peaceful protestors/journalists with flashballs, a 'less lethal weapon' that shouldn't be used against citizens when we see how dangerous it could be.

Week after week, the situation in France looks more and more like the book 'Guerilla' wrote by Laurent Obertone.

This book present a scenario where Police was hated in France and one day, a cop operating in one of those well known no-go zone killed a young man by accident causing a civil war.

The fact that Policemen somehow protect the same system that let them die during terrorists attacks is beyond me.

However, I'm happy to see this movement gaining Europe and i'm just hoping it will be better than the infamous 'Arab spring'.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Red Sky at Morning, post: 173961, member: 150"

1[/QUOTE]

And that is what worries me. None of those nationalist movements are good, the pain caused by neo-liberal corporate globalism is real but it’s failures are used as a way to create far-right nationalist movements that are much much more dangerous.

There is a reason fascism is more popular now than at anytime since the 1930s.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
And that is what worries me. None of those nationalist movements are good, the pain caused by neo-liberal corporate globalism is real but it’s failures are used as a way to create far-right nationalist movements that are much much more dangerous.

There is a reason fascism is more popular now than at anytime since the 1930s.
In Judo, the best way to put someone on the ground is to yank them hard in the direction they are wishing to attack, then redirect the energy to take them off balance. It just takes deft timing and positioning to take your opponent down.

The real question will be who is the best player.