20 dead in Texas shooting

Vixy

Star
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/05/us/church-shooting-texas.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Someone opened fire and shot 20 in a Texas church.

New number of slayed: 25

Update: A lone gunman (as usual) opened fire in a small texan church, killing 25, some of them children. Helicopters have been flying victims to hospitals. Press conference seems to be starting. I'll link; https://tv.aftonbladet.se/abtv/articles/231530

Same ol' speech, the number is now 26 and theyre not sure thats all.

How fitting that the shooter was shot with one killing bullet by an unknown that was never found:

"the gunman, who fled north to Guadalupe County, where his car crashed. He was found dead in the car with a fatal gunshot wound, the authorities said. They said they did not know who fired the fatal shot."

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Keeping my eye on the press conference now. More info coming.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I know. I cant even keep up with it anymore, its so frequent.
Yes. Suggesting that...

Y'all really believe this BS?
Hence why I'm upset about all of this not being taken more seriously. People are sitting watching this junk

instead of dealing with this. HOW IN THE WORLD is that happening? 'I don't believe in conspiracy theories' just no longer cuts it.

Hopefully it isn't real, there's certainly reason to believe it's not... but one day it will be, and it will be more than 20 people .

/end rant

PS:

CNN article said:
she heard about 20 shots being fired in quick succession while a church service was underway around 11:30 a.m. local time.
11x3, the 33. The other recent incident was 6:30 for the 666. It seems incredibly unlikely so many attacks are happening so swiftly, full of 'coincidences' and numerology, especially under such an all-pervasive CCTV nation.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
But junk such as American Idol was created for 'a time such as this'...the never-ending occurance of mass shooting/terrorist attacks, real or fake, just further emotionally drains the populace and people need a quick escape from all the never-ending madness.

Vixy

Star
Yes. This is about the same thing as it always has been: Gun control and they will suceed bc they won't stop until they've got their way. For those who hasn't come to the point of understanding yet, these ARE psychopaths. And psychopats feel NO remorse or empathy. This is nothing for them, remember these "people" slaughter and r*pe little infants..to "brighten up their day"! A mass shooting is nothing to them.

FortyFour

Rookie
FAKE NEWS

You people really need to wise up ---

TODAYS DATE 11/5/2017

11+5+2+0+1+7 = 26 <------------------------------ the number of "deaths" for today on life lesson date numerology 26

11+5+17 = 33 <-- if you need to be taught the importance of the #33 then you are so blind from real truth

There are 26 letters of our English Alphabet (a=1, b=2, c=3, ect ect).............. The word "GOD" = 26 in our English Language

The word "Killing" in Jewish = 115, today being Nov 5th written 11/5...

WISE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Vixy

Star
But that shows that the numbers add up for it to be occult. They said Vegas was a false flag aswell. Personally I think they wont come anywhere with fake news. Besides they love the killing.

Leviathan

Established
Im seeing a lot of people post demanding gun reform. This is the perfect palette if they are really planning to bring down restrictions on gun control, because it's at the point where people are begging for it.
Yes, they already have Liberal support and have for a very long time. Now it seems they could going for people on the conservative side by attacking country music concerts and churches (conservatives are usually associated with country music and their strong love/devotion to God). They've been pretty stubborn for the most part and haven't budged an inch regarding their guns, so it'll be interesting to see if this works.

Vytas

Star
Yes. This is about the same thing as it always has been: Gun control and they will suceed bc they won't stop until they've got their way. For those who hasn't come to the point of understanding yet, these ARE psychopaths. And psychopats feel NO remorse or empathy. This is nothing for them, remember these "people" slaughter and r*pe little infants..to "brighten up their day"! A mass shooting is nothing to them.
Think it through, why is gun control so important? Do you believe when they enforce gun control it will be piece and quiet suddenly...? Why should they be afraid of guns? They have everything under control from media and finances to army and religion, but they are afraid of guns?... Maybe just maybe there is another reason for all that happens now...

~JC~

Veteran
FAKE NEWS

You people really need to wise up ---

TODAYS DATE 11/5/2017

11+5+2+0+1+7 = 26 <------------------------------ the number of "deaths" for today on life lesson date numerology 26

11+5+17 = 33 <-- if you need to be taught the importance of the #33 then you are so blind from real truth

There are 26 letters of our English Alphabet (a=1, b=2, c=3, ect ect).............. The word "GOD" = 26 in our English Language

The word "Killing" in Jewish = 115, today being Nov 5th written 11/5...

WISE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

How bout you chill the fuck out? We’re all students here, including you. Your intellectual “Guidance” on the topic need not come in such a nasty and arrogant way.

Vixy

Star

Shooters house.

Michael Kelley (his father) was an accountant and programmer who ran a billing software company out of the family’s sprawling home with a pool, outdoor kitchen and barbecue.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Think it through, why is gun control so important? Do you believe when they enforce gun control it will be piece and quiet suddenly...? Why should they be afraid of guns? They have everything under control from media and finances to army and religion, but they are afraid of guns?... Maybe just maybe there is another reason for all that happens now...
They dont want resistance during martial law. Makes it easier for the military to bring us in.

Tikawanda

Established
Tbh, these recent mass shootings (whether real or false flags) won't change anything in terms of gun control. I mean if the killing of innocent children at Sandy Hook five years ago didn't make any significant change to gun control laws, then I don't see how any other mass shootings will have an effect. I'm sick of the media circus that happens during these events, though. It's an endless cycle and neither side will budge, so I'm over it. It's best to ignore these types of events, imo.

Kung Fu

Superstar
One month it's a supposed Muslim from ISIS running people over with cars/trucks and the next month it's a crazy lone white guy opening fire in crowded places. I think there's a pattern going on here.

Vixy

Star
Tbh, these recent mass shootings (whether real or false flags) won't change anything in terms of gun control. I mean if the killing of innocent children at Sandy Hook five years ago didn't make any significant change to gun control laws, then I don't see how any other mass shootings will have an effect. I'm sick of the media circus that happens during these events, though. It's an endless cycle and neither side will budge, so I'm over it. It's best to ignore these types of events, imo.
You've got a point, Trump won't budge which is one reason I think Jones is right about them poisoning him. But shutting your eyes to these tragedies would be like normalising them. And these events will never be normal.

Daciple

Star
I dont think this is a False Flag, I dont think its Fake, I think this was a man who had hate in his heart for Christians and then proceeded to murder as many as he possibly could. From what I have read about him, he was a Militant Atheist and there was someone in that Church whom he hated, although I dont know if they were there or injured during the assault. He was violent in the past, he was dishonorably discharged from the Military for beating his wife and fracturing the skull of his child.

He isnt a patsy, he isnt being set up, I dont even think he has anything to do with any narrative one would like to pin upon him, other than fulfillment of Scriptures that tells us in the End Times the hearts of men will wax cold.

I do believe that the Media and those in control WILL try and use this to drive their narrative, however its become hard to use this incident to push for gun control since it was a lawfully armed man who took out his lawfully owned rifle and shot the murderer which ended up stopping the rampage and saving many lives. Even the ignorant reporter who tried to grandstand Trump in Korea using this incident as an opportunity to bring up gun control to him was quickly owned and looked foolish to the world when Trump brought this fact to light.

Sometimes people are driven by hate, sometimes not everything is a conspiracy...