2 Pac Never Existed

Bubbajay

Veteran
A lot of Black Panther members were directly aided/trained by the CIA & FBI, that's common knowledge and not a "conspiracy". Black Panthers figures having ties with those organizations had even been reported by USA records. So are you a shill or just plain dumb?
http://cironline.org/reports/man-who-armed-black-panthers-was-fbi-informant-records-show-3753

Your responses literally agree with that statment so why in the world are you insulting me for sharing the exact same information, that's beyond me.

Take your meds and get off the internet; reading you is like reading a heroin addict.
here's your first post to me, we'll let everyone else decide who needs meds. If you agree with what I said, then why say to me " so are you a shill or just plain dumb". You're a weird fella. There's a lot of people like you on the internet, just like starting arguments. You shouldn't assume what people think or believe, I'm sure you've heard of the old saying about assuming.

"Actually a lot of Black Panther members were directly aided/trained by the CIA & FBI, that's common knowledge and not a "conspiracy". Black Panthers figures having ties with those organizations had even been reported by USA records. So are you a shill or just plain dumb?"

L3M4

Established
here's your first post to me, we'll let everyone else decide who needs meds. If you agree with what I said, then why say to me " so are you a shill or just plain dumb". You're a weird fella. There's a lot of people like you on the internet, just like starting arguments. You shouldn't assume what people think or believe, I'm sure you've heard of the old saying about assuming.

"Actually a lot of Black Panther members were directly aided/trained by the CIA & FBI, that's common knowledge and not a "conspiracy". Black Panthers figures having ties with those organizations had even been reported by USA records. So are you a shill or just plain dumb?"

Exactly, you just wasted 4 hours hating & insulting me for me expressing a fact that you are completely agreeing with. That's the epitome of delusional behavior. Thanks kid for proving that fact to be true.

Please learn how to follow a conversation. Don't worry twit, we've all done it before.

Last edited:

InfoHarb

Rookie
well... there is no question that certain people within the Black Panthers were governments agent... but the question is whether the Black Panthers were a true organic group that was infiltrated.... or they were never a really organic group and they were controlled opposition from the beginning...

I don't just mean the Black Panthers specifically- I think Marxist groups in general are controlled opposition. what real poor and downtrodden types are actually Marxists? I think pretty much all the real Marxists are middle or upper class.... I think it's rare that there are actually working class Marxists... these Marxist imo just in general... they are backed by elites.... they are not organic

Marxism even calls for a one world government... the whole ideology is shilling for the elites and all the rhetoric about workers (classical Marxism) or various supposed oppressed groups (new left) is just a smokescreen

you look at Black Panthers, Fidel Castro, Mao Zedong, etc..... I see all of them as fake opposition and I believe both sides of the Cold War were controlled by the elites

BeemBow

Established
I remember the old boards and how I would reply with gifs just to piss off other members....LOLOLOLOLOLOL totally of topic sorry!!!!!

Bubbajay

Veteran

Exactly, you just wasted 4 hours hating & insulting me for me expressing a fact that you are completely agreeing with. That's the epitome of delusional behavior. Thanks kid for proving that fact to be true.

The fact is you assumed I thought something else, and made an ass of yourself, now you're trying to divert blame and attention on to someone else. Proceed.

L3M4

Established
The fact is you assumed I thought something else, and made an ass of yourself, now you're trying to divert blame and attention on to someone else. Proceed.

THE FACT THAT YOU ADDRESSED ME WITH HOSTILITY, SLANDERED ME AND EVEN CALLED ME DUMB, JUST BECAUSE I STATED THE EXACT SAME FACT YOU AGREED WITH THO = DELUSIONAL ENTITLEMENT IN IT'S GREAT CONTEMPTUOUS SPLENDOR!

Bubbajay

Veteran

THE FACT THAT YOU ADDRESSED ME WITH HOSTILITY, SLANDERED ME AND EVEN CALLED ME DUMB, JUST BECAUSE I STATED THE EXACT SAME FACT YOU AGREED WITH THO = DELUSIONAL ENTITLEMENT IN IT'S GREAT CONTEMPTUOUS SPLENDOR!

Your attempt at trolling is childish. You're definitely a few fries short of a happy meal.

Bubbajay

Veteran
We were talking about the trial being a hoax. And there is no proof of any elite or government agency funding them to promote a hoax, and its a fact. The FBI didn't fund the black Panthers, they gave them firearms and tried to coax them into committing crimes. There's a huge difference in funding someone and entrapment, learn the difference. You act like a 12 year old, you represent the dumbed down generation that will soon follow. That's when our country will be officially screwed. Instead of learning how to articulate yoirself, you copy and paste memes. Open a book and read.

Speaking of memes, you sure are spending a lot of time searching for them, then copying and pasting them lol. Only social media addicts do that type of stuff lol

L3M4

Established
I'm a dumb bitch, And there is no proof of any elite or government agency funding them to promote a hoax, and its a fact. The FBI didn't fund the black Panthers, they gave them firearms and tried to coax them into committing crimes. There's a huge difference in funding someone and entrapment, learn the difference. You act like a 12 year old, you represent the dumbed down generation that will soon follow. That's when our country will be officially screwed. Instead of learning how to articulate yoirself, you copy and paste memes. Open a book and read.

Speaking of memes, you sure are spending a lot of time searching for them, then copying and pasting them lol. Only social media addicts do that type of stuff lol

You're fixing your point too late, after someone else made it clear and you dragged that someone else with insults throughout this entire thread; yet you desperately insist on slandering that someone you don't even know solemnly because you are naked and can't accept or even comprehend you deliberately cling on making a fool out of yourself. Why are you so obsessed tho? On Thanksgiving day, instead of actually having a life and being grateful, you're dragging down the thread with your continuous stubborn hate, pretentious and irrational pointless arguments. That wack childish online trolling behavior is truly what any incel crack head with no neurons would do. Did you took your meds yet? Let's remind the board one more time how you started your argument vs now.

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 8.02.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 9.28.08 PM.png

Your own words: "Please learn how to follow a conversation and to articulate coherent sentences. Don't worry twit, we've all done it before."

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
He was a great rapper, but living a double life between his real self and is gangsta image among his homies. Comes across as very dainty in that high school interview, but he did grow up in the ghetto with a mom who was in and out of prison.

Bubbajay

Veteran
You're fixing your point too late, after someone else made it clear and you dragged that someone else with insults throughout this entire thread; yet you desperately insist on slandering that someone you don't even know solemnly because you are naked and can't accept or even comprehend you deliberately cling on making a fool out of yourself. Why are you so obsessed tho? On Thanksgiving day, instead of actually having a life and being grateful, you're dragging down the thread with your continuous stubborn hate, pretentious and irrational pointless arguments. That wack childish online trolling behavior is truly what any incel crack head with no neurons would do. Did you took your meds yet? Let's remind the board one more time how you started your argument vs now.

View attachment 65753

View attachment 65754

Your own words: "Please learn how to follow a conversation and to articulate coherent sentences. Don't worry twit, we've all done it before."

I guarantee you sit in the back of the short bus on your way to school.

It takes me seconds to post, unlike you who have to spend their whole night looking for things to copy and paste.

L3M4

Established
I guarantee you sit in the back of the short bus on your way to school.

It takes me seconds to post, unlike you who have to spend their whole night looking for things to copy and paste.
You're embarrassing fool, you just proved you're a shill or a retarded turd; you deliberately failed to address any of the statements that prove you're just irrationally rambling in this thread for the whim of hating; so why you keep clinging for online attention and explicitly derailing this thread into slandering me incoherently for no reason. The moronic buffoonery you achieved in your comments grants you absolute no position to attempt typing anything condescending. Get a life clown.

Bubbajay

Veteran
You're embarrassing fool, you just proved you're a shill or a retarded turd; you deliberately failed to address any of the statements that prove you're just irrationally rambling in this thread for the whim of hating; so why you keep clinging for online attention and explicitly derailing this thread into slandering me incoherently for no reason. The moronic buffoonery you achieved in your comments grants you absolute no position to attempt typing anything condescending. Get a life clown.

Its obvious you got a touch of the syndrome lol. Anyways its funny you're accusing me of everything you're doing yourself. You let your mouth run off before accessing the conversation, and situation, now you're trying to divert blame and attention onto someone else to avoid looking like a jackass. So now who's really the shill? If you would have stuck to the topic of the conversation you wouldn't be attempting to save face like you are now. Cheers!!!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Aoki was Japanese-American. He was neither black nor a member of the Black Panthers. If you check the https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/ site, the author was there while the Panthers were forming and he discusses Aoki as well. His excellently cited and sourced blog details how many of the Panthers were compromised via all sorts of "treatments" (many MK-Ultra related) and etc. once the organization was broken and many of its leaders and members incarcerated. He also does a fine job of exposing how Tim Leary and a whole host of other compromised "radicals" infiltrated/attached themselves to the Panthers once the group had been shattered via the efforts of Cointelpro and etc.

L3M4

Established
Its obvious I'm a bitch with down syndrome. Anyways its funny you're accusing me of everything you're doing yourself. because Im actually trying to blame you for the dumb shit I can't even rationalize and write anyway to let your mouth run off before accessing the conversation, and situation, now you're trying to divert blame and attention onto someone else to avoid looking like a jackass. So now who's really the shill? If you would have stuck to the topic of the conversation you wouldn't be attempting to save face like you are now. Cheers!!!
you are the jackass, throwing unnecessary hate and delusional ramblings for no reason fool, since all you type is delirious slandering for the sake of inflating your entitled peanut sized brain that's running on 3 neurons.

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 8.02.52 PM.png

This is u?

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 9.28.08 PM.png