2 Pac Never Existed

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
So Tupac was literally licking another man's ball's while at the same time going on stage to sing to a whole generation of soy boys who would idolize him and make online threads about him decades laters... I'm not sure I can picture Mob Pirus member kissing another Mob Pirus thug... or doing such intimate things between the same sex; I mean, I worked inside a correctional facility I know it's not impossible for these thugs to have blissful experiences but... idk about Tupac tho, he had a spotlight on
Professor Griff on 2Pac at 15:40.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I agree with some of this however... The guy who tells this stuff sometimes I think possibly goes way off the boil. Not sure Tupac is living underground with fake grass.
I don't believe that 2Pac is alive, but is there such a place? Who knows?

Bubbajay

Veteran
I agree with some of this however... The guy who tells this stuff sometimes I think possibly goes way off the boil. Not sure Tupac is living underground with fake grass.
Professor Griff on 2Pac at 15:40.

He may have been a queer, I don't care, because I never listened to rap music. The guy who uploads those videos says a lot of sketchy stuff that's total BS. He claims the panther trial is fake, because a guy named Fred Hills who Worked for a school book publishing company named Hill was a juror. He even tries to insinuate that Fred Hills is somehow related even though Hills and Hill are two different surnames. Its one of those channels that claims everything that ever happened in history was a hoax or staged. Pretty crazy in my opinion.

BeemBow

Established
I'm not buying it, Tupac swallowing a cock, I don't think he was like that! The video claims are too hardcore, but I mean, it kinda did exposed him as not being genuine pulling out those old interviews from his young years and the interviews from people close to him, I guess, anything could be possible :'/ real question is, could Tupac had try to do bottom, vers or top? :/

View attachment 65705

POWER BOTTOM

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
He may have been a queer, I don't care, because I never listened to rap music. The guy who uploads those videos says a lot of sketchy stuff that's total BS. He claims the panther trial is fake, because a guy named Fred Hills who Worked for a school book publishing company named Hill was a juror. He even tries to insinuate that Fred Hills is somehow related even though Hills and Hill are two different surnames. Its one of those channels that claims everything that ever happened in history was a hoax or staged. Pretty crazy in my opinion.
I know nothing of the uploader. Simply posted what Prof.Griff had said.

In the last two years I've realized that germ theory and modern medicine are great lies; -mostly NASA based- universe models and stories are fairy tale; world wars and independence wars (including my own country's) are great lies; democracy and independence for nations = big fat lies (Every country with a central bank is dependent on the FED and we can't choose anything); climate change; terror threat... A new lie that can surprise me is hard to find.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Tupac helped expose the entertainment industries homosexual blackmail and advancement schemes via Quincy Jones... are a few videos by dubious sources long after his death enough to discredit what he actually did? For the record, Im not a big fan of his music but he had some cuts I enjoy.

InfoHarb

Rookie
1- If Tupac was really this system-bucker.... why would he have been such a top rap artist of his time? Did radio not play his music?

most ordinary people didn't have access to the internet a that time. for you to get really big, the radio would need to be playing your music. and the radio isn't exactly adverse to playing his music. and didn't they just make a movie about him?

he was a movie star, being backed by Hollywood then and even more recently. and who produced Juice? who produced the biopic? same kind of people you'd expect.

he is all over the radio and movie theaters...... but he was against the system? he would have never been put in that position if he had really been this serious system-bucker. if you're some legit anti-establishment person, you can't end up in those places just by being a talented rapper- you have to be with the system.

2- his family had some connection to Black Panthers. what exactly is the difference ideologically between Black Panthers and BLM? Soros has supported BLM in our time and Soros types of the 70's were backing the BLM of the 70's (the Panthers)..... if the elite were really shaking in their boots at the Black Panthers, they wouldn't be pushing what is basically the exact same ideology with BLM...

this is supposed to be a conspiracy theory site... why should people be shocked at conspiracy theories? if Black Panthers and the government had secretly been working together, not only would it not be surprising but it would actually be to be expected.... the elites have been flooding society with what is basically the exact same ideology

Bubbajay

Veteran
1- If Tupac was really this system-bucker.... why would he have been such a top rap artist of his time? Did radio not play his music?

most ordinary people didn't have access to the internet a that time. for you to get really big, the radio would need to be playing your music. and the radio isn't exactly adverse to playing his music. and didn't they just make a movie about him?

he was a movie star, being backed by Hollywood then and even more recently. and who produced Juice? who produced the biopic? same kind of people you'd expect.

he is all over the radio and movie theaters...... but he was against the system? he would have never been put in that position if he had really been this serious system-bucker. if you're some legit anti-establishment person, you can't end up in those places just by being a talented rapper- you have to be with the system.

2- his family had some connection to Black Panthers. what exactly is the difference ideologically between Black Panthers and BLM? Soros has supported BLM in our time and Soros types of the 70's were backing the BLM of the 70's (the Panthers)..... if the elite were really shaking in their boots at the Black Panthers, they wouldn't be pushing what is basically the exact same ideology with BLM...

this is supposed to be a conspiracy theory site... why should people be shocked at conspiracy theories? if Black Panthers and the government had secretly been working together, not only would it not be surprising but it would actually be to be expected.... the elites have been flooding society with what is basically the exact same ideology
I definitely believe conspiracies exist, but I have to have proof to label something a conspiracy. There is no proof linking the panthers to any government agency or support from elite.

BLM and the panthers have nothing in common. The Panthers weren't approved of by the media like BLM, and they were militant unlike BLM.
The FBI, CIA, And police don't go around goading and inciting BLM by the use of informants like they did the panthers, or at least there's no proof of it yet. Operation CHOAS was formed with the Panthers in mind, so why would the government oppose the panthers in secret operations if they were part of a fake hoax involving the same agencies? My opinion is the theory doesn't hold water. Why dis MANY Panthers get killed, locked up, or fled the US unlike anyone in BLM?

L3M4

Established
I definitely believe conspiracies exist, but I have to have proof to label something a conspiracy. There is no proof linking the panthers to any government agency or support from elite.
Actually a lot of Black Panther members were directly aided/trained by the CIA & FBI, that's common knowledge and not a "conspiracy". Black Panthers figures having ties with those organizations had even been reported by USA records. So are you a shill or just plain dumb?

http://cironline.org/reports/man-who-armed-black-panthers-was-fbi-informant-records-show-3753

Man who armed Black Panthers was FBI informant, records show

The man who gave the Black Panther Party some of its first firearms and weapons training – which preceded fatal shootouts with Oakland police in the turbulent 1960s – was an undercover FBI informer, according to a former bureau agent and an FBI report.

One of the Bay Area’s most prominent radical activists of the era, Richard Masato Aoki was known as a fierce militant who touted his street-fighting abilities. He was a member of several radical groups before joining and arming the Panthers, whose members received international notoriety for brandishing weapons during patrols of the Oakland police and a protest at the state Legislature.

Aoki went on to work for 25 years as a teacher, counselor and administrator at the Peralta Community College District, and after his suicide in 2009, he was revered as a fearless radical.

But unbeknownst to his fellow activists, Aoki had served as an FBI intelligence informant, covertly filing reports on a wide range of Bay Area political groups, according to the bureau agent who recruited him.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Actually a lot of Black Panther members were directly aided/trained by the CIA & FBI, that's common knowledge and not a "conspiracy". Black Panthers figures having ties with those organizations had even been reported by USA records. So are you a shill or just plain dumb?

http://cironline.org/reports/man-who-armed-black-panthers-was-fbi-informant-records-show-3753

Man who armed Black Panthers was FBI informant, records show

The man who gave the Black Panther Party some of its first firearms and weapons training – which preceded fatal shootouts with Oakland police in the turbulent 1960s – was an undercover FBI informer, according to a former bureau agent and an FBI report.

One of the Bay Area’s most prominent radical activists of the era, Richard Masato Aoki was known as a fierce militant who touted his street-fighting abilities. He was a member of several radical groups before joining and arming the Panthers, whose members received international notoriety for brandishing weapons during patrols of the Oakland police and a protest at the state Legislature.

Aoki went on to work for 25 years as a teacher, counselor and administrator at the Peralta Community College District, and after his suicide in 2009, he was revered as a fearless radical.

But unbeknownst to his fellow activists, Aoki had served as an FBI intelligence informant, covertly filing reports on a wide range of Bay Area political groups, according to the bureau agent who recruited him.
The FBI have been infiltrating and setting up patsys for decades. Its still done today. Trevor Aaronson has written a whole book on instances of the FBI infiltrating groups, and offering guns and expolsives, then later arresting them for the crimes. The truth is they were set up like I originally claimed. There's plenty of documentation on this fact. John Potash has written a book and filmed a documentary about it.

It seems you're the one who's "just plain dumb". Learn history, read a book instead of YouTube conspiracy theories where everything is a hoax.

L3M4

Established
The FBI have been infiltrating and setting up patsys for decades. Its still done today. Trevor Aaronson has written a whole book on instances of the FBI infiltrating groups, and offering guns and expolsives, then later arresting them for the crimes. The truth is they were set up like I originally claimed. There's plenty of documentation on this fact. John Potash has written a book and filmed a documentary about it.

It seems you're the one who's "just plain dumb". Learn history, read a book instead of YouTube conspiracy theories where everything is a hoax.
Glad you can admit the group was infiltrated, that's actually the whole point Sherlock Holmes. I don't watch YouTube conspiracies nor did I used any as a reference, instead I provided an official report link. Your pompous comment just makes you look like a 11 year old who just joined the internet for the sake of receiving human validation.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Glad you can admit the group was infiltrated, that's actually the whole point Sherlock Holmes. I don't watch YouTube conspiracies nor did I used any as a reference, instead I provided an official report link. Your pompous comment just makes you look like a 11 year old who just joined the internet for the sake of receiving human validation.
What do you mean admit? Where did I say it wasnt? The whole conversation is about the Panther trial being a hoax, and if you ascribe to that theory you're about as dumb as the person who made the video. If you dont, then you need to work on your reading comprehension numb nuts.

Journeyman

Established
If you look into some of the directions Hip-Hop took you'll find the controllers hands, just as they can be found in any mass market entertainment. They don't leave things to chance, they don't build people up who they can't control in one way or another. This is a corrupt system and it bestows the rewards on those who reach the stellar levels of fame that Tupac enjoyed only if they're connected by bloodline or compromised by blackmail or other contractual strings. The Stranglers have a song called 'No more heroes'. I think that's a good approach to take. Be your own hero, look after those around you and treat everything emanating from the Medea with caution and discernment.

L3M4

Established
What do you mean admit? Where did I say it wasnt? The whole conversation is about the Panther trial being a hoax, and if you ascribe to that theory you're about as dumb as the person who made the video. If you dont, then you need to work on your reading comprehension numb nuts.
You're dumb, you're numb nuts , look at me attempting to slander your character because I'm out of touch with reality = all you have to do is a Google Search to find an excessive amount of official reports detailing how the CIA infiltrated the BPP. What are you? 6?

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
You're dumb, you're numb nuts , look at me attempting to slander your character because I'm out of touch with reality. Moron all you have to do is a Google Search to find an excessive amount of official reports detailing how the CIA infiltrated the BPP. What are you? 6?
Listen twerp, everyone knows the FEDs infiltrated the panthers, its been admitted now for 30 years, where have you been? They infiltrated many other groups and coaxed them into committing crimes, its what they do. You're not telling anyone anything new.

If you believe the Panthers were crisis actors your brain is cracked. Snap back into reality.

L3M4

Established
Listen twerp, everyone knows the FEDs infiltrated the panthers, its been admitted now for 30 years, where have you been? They infiltrated many other groups and coaxed them into committing crimes, its what they do. You're not telling anyone anything new.

If you believe the Panthers were crisis actors your brain is cracked. Snap back into reality.
You're contradicting yourself for the sake of arguing, keep talking to yourself fool.

Bubbajay

Veteran
You're contradicting yourself for the sake of arguing, keep talking to yourself fool.
Please show me where. The whole conversation was about the trial being a hoax, and the panthers crisis actors. Please learn how to follow a conversation. Don't worry twit, we've all done it before.

L3M4

Established
Please show me where. The whole conversation was about the trial being a hoax, and the panthers crisis actors. Please learn how to follow a conversation. Don't worry twit, we've all done it before.
A lot of Black Panther members were directly aided/trained by the CIA & FBI, that's common knowledge and not a "conspiracy". Black Panthers figures having ties with those organizations had even been reported by USA records. So are you a shill or just plain dumb?

Your responses literally agree with that statment so why in the world are you insulting me for sharing the exact same information, that's beyond me.

Take your meds and get off the internet; reading you is like reading a heroin addict.