2 Pac Never Existed

Daze

Star
I wonder why this channel hides his subs? Almost 40k views in 3 days I'd say he has more then a handful.

Seeing the channels name is "industry hoax" one has to wonder how it avoids the algorithm?

While i haven't watched the video atm, the channel itself looks kosher.
In laymans terms, disinfo.

I wonder why this channel hides his subs? Almost 40k views in 3 days I'd say he has more then a handful.

Seeing the channels name is "industry hoax" one has to wonder how it avoids the algorithm?

While i haven't watched the video atm, the channel itself looks kosher.
In laymans terms, disinfo.
Shakespeare:
“All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players”

That channel does a good job of diving into this quote. Tupac was an actor who went to an acting school. He said some great things that resonated with people but that’s because that was his role to play.

Daze

Star
Shakespeare:
“All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players”

That channel does a good job of diving into this quote. Tupac was an actor who went to an acting school. He said some great things that resonated with people but that’s because that was his role to play.
I haven't watched the video, maybe later as its 30 minutes. But i remember one time Tupac was given a movie role to be a Muslim gang banger. He rejected it. He said it was rediculous because Muslims don't gang bang. Back then (and still somewhat today) its always been an anti Muslim narrative.

If 2pac was an actor, dancing for the powers that be, he would have taken this role.

Edit: I watched about half of it. The guy lost me with his claims that Malcolm X was an agent. Ya, um.. no.

Last edited:

BeemBow

Established
ANYWAY. Here is another interesting video discussing the symbolism within the imagery found on the albums of 2Pacalypse Now and The Don Killuminati. I mean...it's pretty interesting...just for thought, right?

Last edited:

Notsure

Rookie
Here's another interesting one.

Ive been watching industryhoax, and so far, I'd have to say that it is eye opening. It goes beyond suspicion and makes some connections that would never had been made. The most shocking thing I got from the channel is that state propaganda is legal in the U.S. How can the MSM call out others for misinformation, when they have been doing it legally themselves?

cadiz

Star
lol I love that youtube channel

some videos are actually funny, like that clip of Tupac in "coming to america" lmaooooo

it's pretty obvious Tupac's whole persona was fake tho
there is an interview he did while on high shoool and he was a completely different guy

then they made this thug persona and the people buy it

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Tupac shot off duty cops during an altercation stemming from him standing up for a person being abused by the officers. I aint saying he was super thug, but he wasnt a punk either and by all accounts, he stayed strong in the belly of the beast and did his time as a man.

It also made a huge statement when Tupac conducted a prison interview with the tragically iconic image of Yummy Sandifer behind him. When the image fell over during the conversation he stopped the interview, said "let me pick up the lil homie" and stood the picture back up. That hurt so much, but it also gave a righteous example.
2Pac&Yummy.jpg

Last edited:

InfoHarb

Rookie
He was literally an actor. It's not even like Ice Cube or Ludacris. Ice Cuba and Ludacris- they were rappers and they tried acting. But Tupac was literally an actor. He was playing a role.

His persona doesn't even make sense. He was an ordinary street gangster who was a member of a youth Communist party who was into doing ballet who was into Shakespeare who went to a performing arts middle school? He was clearly an actor playing a role.

And what exactly was anti-the-system about him? He was like a 90's version of blm.

InfoHarb

Rookie
there used to be a whole channel of something like "Tupac Communist Agent" but the entire channel disappeared from YouTube. I watched some of it before the channel was deleted.

this page linked to one of the videos but the link is now dead because the video is removed

L3M4

Established
I'm not buying it, Tupac swallowing a cock, I don't think he was like that! The video claims are too hardcore, but I mean, it kinda did exposed him as not being genuine pulling out those old interviews from his young years and the interviews from people close to him, I guess, anything could be possible :'/ real question is, could Tupac had try to do bottom, vers or top? :/

1637728209267.png

InfoHarb

Rookie
I know people like to think of Tupac as being some sort of saint.... it's like in the Boondocks where a character has a painting of Martin Luther King, Malcolm X and Tupac all together.....

but honestly why should Tupac be held up as a holy figure? would you really want your kids to idolize Tupac? "oh but he's complicated".... if you are a minority and your kids take Tupac seriously- that is a real danger.... anyways, what valuable lessons are taught by Tupac?

Jay-Z said "I'm like Che Guevara with bling on"...

I would say that characterizes Tupac.... "gangsta" stuff mixed with some leftist Marxist blm type rhetoric... Tupac is a good role model for young people because while he promotes criminality he also helps turn them into Marxists?

Tupac is a bad influence. He's like Kurt Cobain or Marilyn Manson. Culture in the 90's pushed moral relativism, nihilism, it pushed the removal of moral values, the vulgarization of culture and Tupac, Kurt Cobain, Marilyn Manson and Bill Clinton were all part of that. All these people helped push society in the wrong direction. 90's culture is cleaner compared to now but there was a moral degradation of society and "gangsta rap" was part of that.

I know a lot of people grew up admiring Tupac but exposing Tupac isn't really different than exposing Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Travis Scott or Hollywood or the entertainment industry in general. The idea that it's different is an illusion. Tupac isn't a holy figure any more than Kurt Cobain or Lil Wayne.

It is good that these people be exposed because it helps makes people less drawn to them- which is good for people spiritually and also it helps move people and society away from their negative influence. People realizing the truth about Jay-Z is a great thing. Many people have likely been helped to go in a better direction because they were led away from his influence.

I already thought Tupac was suspect but the video about Tupac possibly being homo.... it seems blatantly obvious to me that he wasn't straight. What straight man- especially in the 90's- wears a choker chain? You add up all the evidence in the video... it seems blatantly obvious. I think Tupac was utterly fake and it gets even worse the more I learn.

edit: I am still watching the video... 15:06 he is clearly wearing female clothing.....

If you listen to Tupacs music he speaks of selling his soul for riches.

He was aware of God and his hypocrisy but chose ultimately to accept his own doomed fait.

He was self aware but also somewhat spiritually aware, he had a social conscience but at the same time chose a worldly "gangster" lifestyle. This in itself is rare and makes for an intriguing character beyond a dim witted money loving gangster.

I think Tupac wanted to be a gangster so bad, he finally became one and couldn't give it up. He had M.o.b tatted on him eventually which was ink reserved for the Mob Pirus he hung around with who grew up as gangbangers in their neighbourhood. He was Larping but it got to a point where he just became what he was trying to be.

It's another case of someone having the potential to be more but slipping into depravity.

There's many angles you can come at the 2 PAC story. Interestingly enough his poetry teacher was heavily into the esoteric and on his reading list I believe was Alice bailey. The poetry teacher I believe set up the meeting with the record label.

On Tupacs reading list was also books like the Tibetan book of the dead.

I don't think he was ever born again and he was not a Muslim. He had a very literal mindset with religion but some spirituality I think in the end the worldly side won over when suge bailed him out he had made his decision to just live out his fantasy of fame.

Here's some examples of my point Screenshot_20211124-131732_Chrome~2.jpg

In this line he's literally saying he sold his soul (values) just to kick it with gangbangers he wanted so bad to be apart of that world.

Bubbajay

Veteran

He was aware of God and his hypocrisy but chose ultimately to accept his own doomed fait.

He was self aware but also somewhat spiritually aware, he had a social conscience but at the same time chose a worldly "gangster" lifestyle. This in itself is rare and makes for an intriguing character beyond a dim witted money loving gangster.

I think Tupac wanted to be a gangster so bad, he finally became one and couldn't give it up. He had M.o.b tatted on him eventually which was ink reserved for the Mob Pirus he hung around with who grew up as gangbangers in their neighbourhood. He was Larping but it got to a point where he just became what he was trying to be.

It's another case of someone having the potential to be more but slipping into depravity.

There's many angles you can come at the 2 PAC story. Interestingly enough his poetry teacher was heavily into the esoteric and on his reading list I believe was Alice bailey. The poetry teacher I believe set up the meeting with the record label.

On Tupacs reading list was also books like the Tibetan book of the dead.

I don't think he was ever born again and he was not a Muslim. He had a very literal mindset with religion but some spirituality I think in the end the worldly side won over when suge bailed him out he had made his decision to just live out his fantasy of fame.
I agree. At the end he was trying to use his fanbase as a way to spread his political messages. Since his whole family were basically black panther royalty, someone didn't want him around anymore. I agree his whole "thuglife" shtick was a LARP he used to get rich before spreading his political views. Its my opinion he had politics in mind from the start, carrying on the torch of his family. The government framed and killed many black panthers in the late 60s and into the 70s. They basically eradicated them all, and the ones who survived was sent to prison or fled to other countries looking for political asylum.

L3M4

Established

I don't listen to Tupac's music, but I fail to find any appealing instrumental arrangements in his tracks and the rhythm just doesn't actually feel like music to me. But could you please provide some lyrics where we could point out his awareness, the contrast you explained that he expressed in his lyrics, in your previous comments you stated he basically speaks about the world and God? would def appreciate those verses.

I find it also contradictory to say he was a CIA/FBI agent undercover, playing the role and then claim he was living that lifestyle, he was portraying to be living that lifestyle which is a whole different story... what we see in interviews and photos could just be that... a staged visuals, calculated by an entire team of production, with the help of his label and perhaps a Deep State branch to create some social engineering. So at the end of his "demise" just like Elvis Presley / Kobe Bryant, he could have just faked his death (like the video OP shared highlights) and even if it did happen (if he did died), we can't say he became what he was trying to be, because what he "became" was only a projection we saw through the lens of the media, we don't know how was he like behind closed door, OP even posted a video about Tupac just getting it on with other manly thugs, doing the cuddling and making out with other gangster's....

2Pac was playing a role, a persona. A closet homosexual desperate for fame.
So Tupac was literally licking another man's ball's while at the same time going on stage to sing to a whole generation of soy boys who would idolize him and make online threads about him decades laters... I'm not sure I can picture Mob Pirus member kissing another Mob Pirus thug... or doing such intimate things between the same sex; I mean, I worked inside a correctional facility I know it's not impossible for these thugs to have blissful experiences but... idk about Tupac tho, he had a spotlight on