16 Year OId bashed online by group of MGTOW. What is this movement?

Aero

Superstar
I don't think women hate men. But if they did I wouldn't blame them. It's really not that simple though. I think people have a lot of issues relating to each other, and it's deeper than our sex. Like the only time people really support each other is during moments of extreme stress. Or some sense of urgency. And I think that's kind of fucked.

When did supporting each other stop being cool? I'm being serious, because I want to get this shit. And I'm not out to try to force people to work together. That's not the type of support we need right now. Everyone talks about virtues and nobody has a problem vilifying the bad guys. But when it's time to get shit done, 99% of the talkers check out Physically, emotionally and spiritually. Even their soul may of given up. So we may need to resurrect some spirits or something.

elsbet

Superstar
Women have been hating men since the late 50s early 60s but yet that went unnoticed until recent times.
No.. some women have hated men for much longer than that. But they are not the norm.
The MODERN Feminist movement would have you believe it is the norm-- but it is a perversion of the original. The perversion has nothing to do with the betterment of anyone-- it has encouraged the destruction of the family, and it's evil... just like this MGTOW crap.

Are you part of this group?

rainerann

Star
I think this is just a young girl talking about something she is starting to understand. The reality is that "nice guys" are often very self-absorbed even if they think they are nice, and girls are still something of a novelty to them. A guy doesn't have to be rude, aggressive, or cheat to be self-absorbed; and people are somewhat naturally self-absorbed. This girl probably doesn't realize that this happens and so she is assuming nice or not nice manifest in more obvious ways.

Being self-absorbed makes it difficult to have a relationship with someone and most of the time people want relationships for selfish reasons no matter how nice they seem. So the responses also reflect a severe lack of maturity, and they should be reported, but they are all just a bunch of kids talking about things that they don't really understand.

As a girl, I would like to say that girls don't like bad boys because good guys have some sort of safety repellant on them. Girls don't like good guys because they either don't feel chemistry with them or the nice guy is somewhat self-absorbed too. What also happens is that when a girl doesn't feel chemistry with a guy who is asking her out, she feels guilty for it.

Then, she flogs herself for going out with a different guy without having the confidence to know that she didn't go out with the "nice" guy because she didn't feel any sparks. Plain and simple. Girls do have natural caretaking abilities that will still make them want to take care of the nice guys they turn down years after the fact as though they can give them a cupcake and take whatever pain that we are unsure about the guy feeling away. That is what also promotes the conclusion this girl is talking about, especially when they are younger. She looks like she can't be much older than 21 if that. As a result, it is exceptionally disappointing to see the comments. She seriously looks like a baby. Just unbelievable how crude people are today.

Aero

Superstar
Yeah I don't buy the argument feminism ruined traditional families. I think we can blame the financial sector and wall street for that. For me there is no mystery here. If the cost to maintain a family exceeds what most people can even earn. Why the hell would you do it? I'm glad some people have a strong sense of loyalty, or duty. But I think it may be misplaced. There is just more power in roaming. You try to set a family nowadays and it's all about someone trying to extract money from them, and you by proxy.

There is no such thing as off the grid. Not from what I'm describing. All you can do is try to mitigate how much this system is allowed to take from you. And that's what it's really all about. Maybe I'm being cynical again, but I think this shit is probably true. If these guys in MGTOW were rich, would they even create it? If you said hell no, you get an A.

MGTOW's problem isn't with women. It's with a lack of power. And I'll bet their main depression point is a financial wasteland.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yeah I don't buy the argument feminism ruined traditional families. I think we can blame the financial sector and wall street for that. For me there is no mystery here. If the cost to maintain a family exceeds what most people can even earn. Why the hell would you do it? I'm glad some people have a strong sense of loyalty, or duty. But I think it may be misplaced. There is just more power in roaming. You try to set a family nowadays and it's all about someone trying to extract money from them, and you by proxy.

There is no such thing as off the grid. Not from what I'm describing. All you can do is try to mitigate how much this system is allowed to take from you. And that's what it's really all about. Maybe I'm being cynical again, but I think this shit is probably true. If these guys in MGTOW were rich, would they even create it? If you said hell no, you get an A.

MGTOW's problem isn't with women. It's with a lack of power. And I'll bet their main depression point is a financial wasteland.
You don't have to buy it but it can't be a coincidence that traditional and good moral values went downhill fast after the feminist movement took off and then when you look at who was funding it and still do it all makes even more sense. You're entitled to your opinions though.

Kung Fu

Superstar
No.. some women have hated men for much longer than that. But they are not the norm.
The MODERN Feminist movement would have you believe it is the norm-- but it is a perversion of the original. The perversion has nothing to do with the betterment of anyone-- it has encouraged the destruction of the family, and it's evil... just like this MGTOW crap.

Are you part of this group?
I could understand the feminist movements before the 60s but the one during the 60s which snowballed to the one we have now was a ploy to destabilize strong Christian family values and it worked.

And no, I'm not part of that group but I can understand some of their grievances and it's not misplaced. For example, their not wrong when they say that the legal structure in Western countries is so tilted against men particularly in family dispute situations and divorce settlements that it's safer not to participate in permanent cohabitation with women.

Helioform

Star
The war between genders being orchestrated by those in power is obviously a reality...they have got us divided so much that the family unit is being deconstructed, while monoparental situations with women as the main caregivers are being encouraged.

Where I live it's basically a matriarchy, and children being raised in monoparental families are often totally out of balance in terms of psychological dispositions regarding male and female aspects of the psyche. They are often weaker because women tend to be much more lenient when it comes to discipline. It has some good sides also, such as women being more caring and such, but the crucial part is the lack of discipline aspect as well the socio-economic situations of women who are often poorer than men. There is still a bias against women in the workforce when it comes to salary and job opportunities so often monoparental families with a woman as a main caregiver are much poorer.

I'm just wondering if this is just part of the depopulation plan or is it mainly a way to weaken society as a whole to better infiltrate it.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The war between genders being orchestrated by those in power is obviously a reality...they have got us divided so much that the family unit is being deconstructed, while monoparental situations with women as the main caregivers are being encouraged.

Where I live it's basically a matriarchy, and children being raised in monoparental families are often totally out of balance in terms of psychological dispositions regarding male and female aspects of the psyche. They are often weaker because women tend to be much more lenient when it comes to discipline. It has some good sides also, such as women being more caring and such, but the crucial part is the lack of discipline aspect as well the socio-economic situations of women who are often poorer than men. There is still a bias against women in the workforce when it comes to salary and job opportunities so often monoparental families with a woman as a main caregiver are much poorer.

I'm just wondering if this is just part of the depopulation plan or is it mainly a way to weaken society as a whole to better infiltrate it.
We know that the majority of children who come from single-parent homes are raised predominately by their mother's and as you said, they are much more lenient and agreeable, meaning that the child never really learns to grow up and have a sense of identity instilled in them, which has traditionally been done by a father. What society then ends up with are bunch of man-child's.

Also, the pay-gap between men and women isn't really due to bias but many factors that have to due with things outside of the workforce being anti-woman.

Helioform

Star
We know that the majority of children who come from single-parent homes are raised predominately by their mother's and as you said, they are much more lenient and agreeable, meaning that the child never really learns to grow up and have a sense of identity instilled in them, which has traditionally been done by a father. What society then ends up with are bunch of man-child's.
Yes I agree. Man-childs such as the ones trolling the internet...or leading the USA.

Also, the pay-gap between men and women isn't really due to bias but many factors that have to due with things outside of the workforce being anti-woman.
Well I'm basing my argument on statistics mostly. It may have other causes.

Aero

Superstar
You don't have to buy it but it can't be a coincidence that traditional and good moral values went downhill fast after the feminist movement took off and then when you look at who was funding it and still do it all makes even more sense. You're entitled to your opinions though.
I think that women might of became victims of their own success. They obviously weren't thinking of how men were going to react. Or who might hijack certain elements of the movement. This is all stuff every organization has to deal with after the fact. Pretty sure the goal was women's rights.

You say traditional and I think conformity. And nothing is a coincidence. But I shall refer back to my statement about people supporting each other during moments of stress, or urgency.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Well I'm basing my argument on statistics mostly. It may have other causes.
Yes, you're right the statistics do show that men make more than women but there are multiple factors for that and men hating women or the workforce being anti-woman is not one of them.

You should look into it. It's really interesting. I'm happy that feminists kept bringing up the gender pay gap because it got academics to actually study the reasons and now we have conclusively found out the reasons why and those reasons involve biology and the decisions both genders make throughout their life and for their careers.

Helioform

Star
Yes, you're right the statistics do show that men make more than women but there are multiple factors for that and men hating women or the workforce being anti-woman is not one of them.

You should look into it. It's really interesting. I'm happy that feminists kept bringing up the gender pay gap because it got academics to actually study the reasons and now we have conclusively found out the reasons why and those reasons involve biology and the decisions both genders make throughout their life and for their careers.
Yes there may be more to it. My guess is that because we live more and more in a technological world. The IT field has been shown to be a "man thing" since women usually go for more "social sciences" and dislike programming in general or have a biological/mental aversion to it.

mecca

Superstar
For example, their not wrong when they say that the legal structure in Western countries is so tilted against men particularly in family dispute situations and divorce settlements
But feminists are against that as well since their goal is equality. Feminists also address the ways in which men are mistreated because it is still an aspect of sexism. One reason why the family courts might favor women more is because of the idea that women are supposed to be inherently motherly and are supposed to be the ones who raise the child. Feminists would want to change that because it's also an aspect of how women are seen in society.
while monoparental situations with women as the main caregivers are being encouraged
Encouraged by who? Whenever this topic comes up I have never seen any group say that it's a good thing. And feminists would want both the mother and the father to raise the child, it shouldn't only be up to the mother or just the father either. Feminists want to change this as well.

mecca

Superstar
By the legal system. Whenever there is a divorce or separation the priority of taking care of the children is given to the mother while the father has to pay child support.
Yes but feminists are against this as well...

elsbet

Superstar
I could understand the feminist movements before the 60s but the one during the 60s which snowballed to the one we have now was a ploy to destabilize strong Christian family values and it worked.

And no, I'm not part of that group but I can understand some of their grievances and it's not misplaced. For example, their not wrong when they say that the legal structure in Western countries is so tilted against men particularly in family dispute situations and divorce settlements that it's safer not to participate in permanent cohabitation with women.
Sometimes that's true. Seems like a lot of screwball movements begin with just enough truth to get to a place where they can exploit the hell out it. :|

Kung Fu

Superstar
But feminists are against that as well since their goal is equality.
Why haven't they done anything about it then? And the reason they haven't done anything about it is because the movement is for women ONLY, hence why it's named "FEMINism". If feminists were really out for equality it wouldn't be a movement singling out and supporting women only.

All I hear about is helping women with this and helping women with that but yet never hear about any of the grievances that male boys and men face in this society.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yes but feminists are against this as well...
Again, why has it gone for so long and why is it absent from within the media and feminist movements by and large? You can say they're against it but when there's no evidence or proof for it I think we can safely conclude that they're not against it or it's very low on their "to-do list".

Helioform

Star
Again, why has it gone for so long and why is it absent from within the media and feminist movements by and large? You can say they're against it but when there's no evidence or proof for it I think we can safely conclude that they're not against it or it's very low on their "to-do list".
Yeah I think this should be very high on the priority list because it's about the basic building blocks of society.

mecca

Superstar
Why haven't they done anything about it then?
Feminists do talk about these issues, i'm not sure how to solve it but I know that feminists want to bring awareness to it and fix the problem.
because the movement is for women ONLY,
Anyone can be a feminist but the movement focuses on women because sexism against women is more prevalent and women were treated like a lower class and less than human.
All I hear about is helping women with this and helping women with that but yet never hear about any of the grievances that male boys and men face in this society.
You should talk to more feminists and hear what they think about it because they want to end sexism in society. Their goal is equality and that means sexism against men needs to be gotten rid of as well. A lot of the times sexism against men is connected to sexism against women as well, which is all the more reason to address it.
why is it absent from within the media
The media never focuses on important things or the good parts of any movement, they are concerned with what makes them the most money and gets them views, not how to solve problems.
feminist movements by and large
Feminist movements do address these issues as well. The feminist movement isn't one large group that does all the same things. There are different groups of people who share the same views and they are trying to minimized sexism in society. Some feminists might focus on different aspects of sexism in society and how to solve those specific issues. The court system's issues connect directly to society's perception of women and that also affects men, feminists are aware of this and want to resolve this. Resolving sexism in different areas will improve other areas as well.