16 Year OId bashed online by group of MGTOW. What is this movement?

MinnieMuis

Rookie
The following video depicts a young girl rambling about how women will never like nice guys. However, scrolling down the comments pages proves to be filled with terrible messages faced towards the girl and women in general. One of the comments said
"women should be culled"
So what is MGTOW? (men going their own way)
I have tried to do research and found out they are a collective group of men who share the same views on life and women. They speak about alpha and beta males. Red pills and blue pills.
Seems to me like a strange group of men with bad intentions to women. The main MGTOW website does not allow women to join. The misogyny present in this movement is very evident. A group of men who believe women are of no value to society

Any thoughts?

Code:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hwQ1YW0YPLw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The wave of idiotically angry men making hateful comments towards general in general has decreased on the video. Maybe women's day actually mattered to internet trolls

Aero

Superstar
Is it really due to speed that women earn less as Uber drivers?
  • 77% of women quit the Uber platform after 6 months compared to 65% of male drivers.
  • Experience accounts for one-third of the earnings gap, according to the paper. Drivers who have taken more than 2,500 trips earn an average of $3 more per hour than those with less than 100 trips. Men, on average, accumulate more experience  by working more hours each week and being less likely to stop driving with Uber.
  • About half of the earnings gap is explained by differences in driving speed, according to Uber. The researchers found that, on average, men drive 2.2% faster than women. The researchers noted that there is a positive expected return to driving faster. However they also note returns may turn negative at excessive speeds. This difference in driving speed is not unique to Uber. Data gathered from the National Highway Travel Survey indicates that a gender gap in driving speed exists in the wider population as well.
  • The remaining one-sixth of the gap in earnings  is explained by differences in where people choose to drive, with men, on average, driving in locations with higher surge and lower wait times.
So there you have it. If women would just behave like Men, there wouldn't be a wage gap. So let's all start telling our women to act like men, but not go full transvestite. Because that would be too much. We don't women to really behave like men, we just want them to shut up about the wage gap.

Are our heads spinning yet? The simpler solution is to just give women a raise. And spare ourselves trying to teach women to be like men.

Aero

Superstar
this sums it up nicely...

If I'm understanding the video right. It begins by asking why companies don't only hire women to save money on payroll. But than it goes on to state that women are making an individual choice to make less money. That's like dropping a grenade into your own argument. So I think I'm starting to understand why Youtube won't allow ads on those PragerU videos.

The content literally doesn't match the title. There is a wage gap. It's pointless to argue against such biased drivel. This type of stuff is trying to divide people. It's not meant to spark a forward thinking conversation. We should be asking why some professions favored by women are so low paying. Like social work.

If a business wouldn't choose to make less money, it makes no sense that women magically would. Women aren't choosing less money. Less money is what they are earning in reality. And a million pseudo debunking type videos wont change anything.

justjess

Superstar
Teachers, social workers... highly skilled positions requiring tons of education, vitally necessary to a functioning society AND paid absolute crap.

Aero

Superstar
It's super weird how people go crazy over crime, drugs, stupidity and each others psychological problems. But we don't really want to solve any of these things. If we did than every profession that deals with those things would be super paid. Everyone should be bowing down to the Psychologists of the world. And saying, please help us out of the egotistical trashcan we call America.

I'm not trying to be negative or anything. If something is true, than it's true. It doesn't matter if it's positive or negative. There's no glory in the jobs that are actually noble enterprises. And that's a serious problem. We can pretend everything is great, but it's not that great. I think we would only add beauty to the world, by getting our hands dirty. What I'm saying is, let's just fix this shit.