12 Monkey's Fans

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
For any 12 monkeys fan they are showing season 3 over one weekend. May 19-21. Starting Fri at 8/7c 4 episodes each night.

Carolyn

Star
wooo less thantwo days I have uk syfy channel though dont think they are showing it there am sure itll be on watch series though, cant wait, just finishing up whats left of gotham then I have a day of nothing to watch lol maybe Ill get my windows cleaned then I can relax all weekend and watch it all.

I really think the witness is gonna be somebody in it already, could he even be james cole!?? I think it could be!!!

Carolyn

Star
It should be starting at 9 I think in US prob be at least another 2 hours before anybody uploads the first episode so looking at it being on about 4am here unless nobody uploads it then I have to wait a whole extra week for it to be on syfy uk dammit!!! Cant wait this is the next biggest thing Ive been wanting to see after GoT!! lol

Carolyn

Star
omfg first eps up yay going for a quick shower take my medication and get coffee and begin the binge lol

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
@Carolyn this whole show and the premise makes me wonder if it has anything to do with the witness and Katy Perry from the Met Gala. That's all it's reminding me of. I keep asking witness of what? When Ethan was talking to Olivia saying that he realized that he wasn't going to be a "crazed demon" at the end that it was her. It made me think of the Antichrist or something like that and I wonder if there's a link between the show and real life events. The symbols look like the same symbols that I see from The Mummy trailer and I'm wondering if it's a real language or something made up. The symbol at the end the snake eating its tail, I've seen that before but I don't know where. Final season returns in 2018 so another year!

Carolyn

Star
Im not sure about the whole Katy Perry thing tbh cause I never seen that, dont usually watch any of these kinda things lol only way I even find out about them is mentioned on here so dunno really. I wsa trying to find out what symbols were too and as far as I have seen they are actually arameic but am not sure what they mean as for the main symbol used am not sure if thats the same as the other ones around the circle or clock as I think it must be, 12 hours on the clock so maybe the symbols are numbers although like I sad am not sure, maybe in the next few days or week there will be more information on the 12 monkeys wikia page. I think the snake eating its own tail has probably been used in many films or series before at least a few times. I cant wait to see how it all finally ends but they done a brilliant job with the series and I really didnt see that ending coming lol I knew Olivia still was probably up to something but didnt know what and it was totally unexpected, be interesting how it finishes! If only we had a time machine or one of those suits lol