11:11

sim hae

Established
lol, I thought this was a Mandela effect thread ::is disappointed:: :(
There are plenty of Christians experiencing this with no interest (past or present) in New Age.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
lol, I thought this was a Mandela effect thread ::is disappointed:: :(
There are plenty of Christians experiencing this with no interest (past or present) in New Age.
I suspect the Mandela effect is a psyop but I started noticing 11:11 after somebody suggested it was a "thing" and had wondered what people made of it...

sim hae

Established
I suspect the Mandela effect is a psyop but I started noticing 11:11 after somebody suggested it was a "thing" and had wondered what people made of it...
It's not, my mom and I no longer have common pasts, and she's never heard of the Mandela effect until I told her several years after I had realised what has happened to us.
Many people that are Mandela effected have been seeing repeating numbers way before they came to grasp that their reality had changed.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well...

It turns out something unique did happen on 11:11. What to make of it is the question!

Strange waves rippled around the world, and nobody knows why

Instruments picked up the seismic waves more than 10,000 miles away—but bizarrely, nobody felt them.

Source

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
The amount of new age videos about 11:11 though. That was surprising...
11:11 as two pairs of pillars (masonic)
11:11 as kkkk kuklukslan
9:11 date and sos number
11 1 another date...
Longest psalm 119th
Apollo 11- ll 11 first reference again
Ok my imagination ends here...

Good video , sad times then people have to point out the obvious.

I do believe mandella effect is real btw.

Dalit

Star
A guy I really fancied in the NAR said he saw 11:11 everywhere and it meant he was to date and marry a much younger woman under half his age. She never went out with him and I think she always has a boyfriend anyway. Yep, so New Agey. Wow, angel numbers. Give me a break. Anyway, agree with Mario/Vigilant Christian on this.

elsbet

Superstar
It's not, my mom and I no longer have common pasts, and she's never heard of the Mandela effect until I told her several years after I had realised what has happened to us.
Many people that are Mandela effected have been seeing repeating numbers way before they came to grasp that their reality had changed.
What have you noticed that has you convinced @sim hae ?

Well...

It turns out something unique did happen on 11:11. What to make of it is the question!

Strange waves rippled around the world, and nobody knows why

Instruments picked up the seismic waves more than 10,000 miles away—but bizarrely, nobody felt them.

Source

Underground magma shift is the leading theory at the moment, but I have my fingers crossed for giant sea monster.

E3CBF559-206D-4008-BE0D-7D314D24EEC3.jpeg

That would be a more exciting explanation!!

If I could choose how the world ends it would be like this lol

As far as 11:11 goes, I remember people in middle school used to make wishes at 11:11 am or pm, but I don’t know why that was a thing

Edit : Apparently in The Shining movie the word all in all work and no play was typed as A11 supposedly as a reference to the lunar landing.

Last edited:

sim hae

Established
What have you noticed that has you convinced @sim hae ?
Please don't quote this post because it has some personal information that I'm probably going to delete at a later time.

Now where do I start?
I'll go with the most recent and the most shocking thing I couldn't help "notice". A few weeks ago I went with my mom to visit the local Art Museum and in the last room there, they had exhibits from a famous contemporary artist in my city. That artist used to be a friend of our family even though we're of humble origins, he really took to us for some reason. At exiting the room my mom started talking to the curator, telling him that we had been friends with the artist, and it dawned on me that the curator was speaking about him in the present tense. It's then that I also noticed the poster advertising his anniversary at the entrance of this exhibit. My mom started asking the curator if he's still alive and how he was doing and he said he was doing well, that he'd lost weight (he used to be overweight), and so on.
The point is that he's ALIVE, ALIVE, even though we mourned him, the local papers were full of eulogies for him, his daughter was a complete wreck after his death and now he's fucking alive.

Now in my mom's past, his wife died back then, instead of him.

Many people that are Mandela affected don't realize that various things have changed because they're brains are not detail oriented.
I'm always analyzing, sorting information because my well-being until I became high functioning depended on how much information around me I could not miss and on top of that, as you might know, autistic brains are often wired to be detail obsessed.
I'm subscribed to this guy called Jonathan Kleck and just yesterday he was talking about goddess worship and he included Shiva in his examples, referring to him as female, without realizing that Shiva is a guy in this timeline. He and many others are completely oblivious that what they remember doesn't match their current reality.
That statue of Shiva in front of CERN has changed a bunch of times BTW. It has had six arms with empty hands and no wings, then changed to having 3 arms, 4 forearms and 3 normal empty hands and one empty hand with around ten fingers (it was hard to count because the hand looked kind of distorted like it was morphing almost). Now it has wings, 4 arms with a flame in one hand and a drum shaped like an hourglass in another. The bracelets have changed a few times as well and I was told by other Mandela affected people that it had 8 arms at one time and didn't use to have that dwarf under it's foot in their past, oh and it also once had boobs for...obvious reasons. I used to get freaked out every time I saw it change, but these are very exciting times, you don't have time to dwell too much on every single thing anymore with all the freaky stuff that's happening all around.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
@sim hae

Thank you-- appreciate your response. That's wild.

(I will delete the following, if you like... let me know.)

I'm always analyzing, sorting information because my well-being until I became high functional depended on how much information around me I could not miss...

I believe you.

And just saying.. that's also typical of every Scorp I've ever met. Unless they are not interested-- then it (whatever *it* may be) simply does not exist for them. :p

Edit: I thought Shiva was a woman too.

sim hae

Established
@elsbet

I'm curious, if you don't mind me asking, which appellative sounds right to you: Shiva The Goddess of Destruction or Shiva The Destroyer ? (without thinking about it, what are you used to?)

Oh, and you don't need to delete anything

elsbet

Superstar
@elsbet

I'm curious, if you don't mind me asking, which appellative sounds right to you: Shiva The Goddess of Destruction or Shiva The Destroyer ? (without thinking about it, what are you used to?)

Oh, and you don't need to delete anything
The Destroyer. Definitely. You?

And thanks-