100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Thunderian

Superstar
Wall.

100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.
In a startling revelation, Guatemala’s president announced in the country’s largest newspaper that nearly 100 ISIS terrorists have been apprehended in the impoverished Central American nation. Why should Americans care about this? A caravan of Central American migrants is making its way north.​
Let’s not forget that Guatemala is one of the countries that bombarded the U.S. with illegal immigrant minors under Barack Obama’s open border free-for-all. They came in droves from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala through the Mexican border and for years Uncle Sam rolled out the welcome mat offering housing, food, medical treatment and a free education​
A terrorist could have easily slipped in considering the minors, coined Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC), were not properly vetted and some turned out to be violent gangbangers who went on to commit heinous crimes in their adopted land of opportunity. In fact, the nation’s most violent street gang, Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), was energized by the barrage of UACs.​
The Texas Department of Public Safety even issued a report documenting how the MS-13 emerged as a top tier gang in the state thanks to the influx of illegal alien gang members that came with the UACs. At the time more than 60,000 UACs—many with criminal histories—had stormed into the U.S. in a matter of months. Tens of thousands more eventually made it north.​
Guatemala has long been known as a major smuggling corridor for foreigners from African and Asian countries making their way into the U.S. Last year Guatemala’s largest paper, Prensa Libra, published an in-depth piece on the inner workings of an international human smuggling network that moves migrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal and Bangladesh to the U.S. Individuals are sent to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates then flown to Brazil before heading to Colombia.​
Once in South America, the migrants are transported to Panama before moving on to Costa Rica then a central point on Guatemala. One Spanish news report refers to Guatemala as a human smuggling paradise because it’s so easy to get fake passports. A few years ago, the head of Guatemala’s passport division got arrested for selling fake passports to a group of Colombians, according to a government announcement.
All this makes ISIS terrorists operating in Guatemala incredibly alarming. President Jimmy Morales confirmed it during a recent security conference attended by Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as well as the presidents of Honduras and El Salvador and other Latin American dignitaries.​
Morales said that his administration has captured “close to 100 persons completely involved with terrorists, with ISIS and we have not only detained them within our territory, but they have been deported to their country of origin.” Several of the terrorists were Syrians caught with fake documents, according to Guatemala’s head of intelligence. At the same event, President Morales also revealed that Guatemalan authorities captured more than 1,000 gangbangers, including members of the MS-13.​
Many more probably make it into the U.S. via the Mexican border and a lot of them get released inside the country. In fact, Border Patrol agents in Texas have been ordered to release illegal immigrants caught entering through Mexico because detentions facilities have no bed space, according to a news report. Earlier this year Judicial Watch exposed a secret program—started by Obama and continued by Trump— that quietly relocates illegal immigrants to different parts of the country on commercial flights.​
Years earlier Judicial Watch uncovered a similar DHS initiative that transported illegal immigrants from the Mexican border to Phoenix and released them without proper processing. The government classified them as Other Than Mexican (OTM) and transferred them 116 miles north from Tucson to a Phoenix bus station where they went their separate way. The OTMs were from Honduras, Colombia, El Salvador and Guatemala and a security company contracted by the U.S. government drove the OTMs from the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector where they were in custody to Phoenix. Some could have been ISIS operatives.​

About as believable as when the FBI does a terrorism sting. I’d be willing to bet when the next planned terror attack happens it will be blamed on Islamic Terrorism and they will likely say they came across the border. It’s the perfect plan for Trumps very own Reichstag, and I wonder, when your Lord seizes absolute power in my country, will you still support him?

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
About as believable as when the FBI does a terrorism sting. I’d be willing to bet when the next planned terror attack happens it will be blamed on Islamic Terrorism and they will likely say they came across the border. It’s the perfect plan for Trumps very own Reichstag, and I wonder when your Lord, seizes absolute power in my country, will you still support him?
Try and get a hold of yourself, man.

justjess

Superstar
Here’s the thing... there are plenty of liberals, myself included, who don’t oppose closing the borders or being more strict with immigration if it’s coupled with pulling out of these countries all together and redirecting the resources to help out our own citizens. However, that’s never what’s proposed.

It’s always “let’s continue being world police and interfering with other people’s affairs, causing massive destabilization in countries all over the world to benefit our own elites economic interests and then shut out all the people fleeing from the destruction we helped cause... oh yea and by the way there’s no more money for grandmas heart medication or for junior to get a decent public education, you know cuz being involved in everyone else’s business is expensive and more important”

I’m fine with sealing the borders if we agree to stop participating in the causative factors that are making people seek refuge here.

Here’s the thing... there are plenty of liberals, myself included, who don’t oppose closing the borders or being more strict with immigration if it’s coupled with pulling out of these countries all together and redirecting the resources to help out our own citizens. However, that’s never what’s proposed.

It’s always “let’s continue being world police and interfering with other people’s affairs, causing massive destabilization in countries all over the world to benefit our own elites economic interests and then shut out all the people fleeing from the destruction we helped cause... oh yea and by the way there’s no more money for grandmas heart medication or for junior to get a decent public education, you know cuz being involved in everyone else’s business is expensive and more important”

I’m fine with sealing the borders if we agree to stop participating in the causative factors that are making people seek refuge here.
And before anyone says “lol wut? Amerika ain’t intervening in South America hyuck hyuck”

Basic research reveals that the US is deeply involved in South America militarily and covertly through intelligence. It’s just not in the news. Also many of these countries are still reeling from the more obvious interventions going back to at least 1973 with the CIA backed coup to install Pinochet right up, Reagan’s anti-communism actions, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala etc, and Bush Sr with Panama. Which is leaving out how US corporations exploit the entire continent on a daily basis through much maligned trade deals. If you think those deals are bad for us most people can’t even imagine what they do to people in the third world.

Point is you are right that maybe immigration wouldn’t be such an issue if our economic system wasn’t so exploitative and we didn’t cause military crises all over the world.

Yeah, let's take a look at all the signs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/yes-antifa-is-the-moral-equivalent-of-neo-nazis/2017/08/30/9a13b2f6-8d00-11e7-91d5-ab4e4bb76a3a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b4c19b7e5440

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?utm_term=.4d66c43b5704

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/8/12/17681986/antifa-leftist-violence-clashes-protests-charlottesville-dc-unite-the-right

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/the-rise-of-the-violent-left/534192/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/06/antifa-protest-donald-trump-roots-left-wing-political-violence/

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thomas-jefferson-street/articles/2017-08-28/antifa-are-doing-violence-to-american-free-speech-values

https://reason.com/blog/2018/08/21/antifa-portland-evan-welch-violence

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-free-speech-kass-0430-20170428-column.html

Article Quote, which is spot on: "The lies we were told about who would silence free speech...Because it is not conservatives who coerced today's young people or made them afraid of ideas that challenge them. Conservatives did not shame people into silence, or send thugs out on college campuses to beat down those who wanted to speak.

The left did all that.

It's there in front of you, the thuggish mobs of the left killing free speech at American universities. The thugs call themselves antifas, for anti-fascists. They beat people up and break things and set fires and intimidate. These are not anti-fascists. These are fascists. This is what fascists do."
You won’t see me advocate any type of violence anymore so this won’t work on me. Antifa is well intentioned for the most part and they operate largely as a response to legitimate fascist groups and it’s certainly admirable. I understand the conditions they have grown up with, I understand their rage and their fear at the obvious totalitarian and white supremacy that Trump represents.

Yes, the left foolishly engages in violent tactics. It’s not excusable and ultimately they play into the hands of the right, just like communist resistance played right into the schemes of Hitler, but it’s no where close to right wing violence.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/outlook/2018/09/28/right-wing-warnings-pose-far-more-danger-america-than-left-wing-violence/

For the entire Obama administration I listened to conspiracy theorists warn of a coming race war and then watched them up and elect the guy who will bring it about. All your post proves is that Trump is doing EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS SELECTED TO DO.

“Resist Not Evil”

-Jesus Christ

http://www.online-literature.com/tolstoy/my-religion/4/

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
It’s always “let’s continue being world police
I have heard this before, however, I dislike it....

police in theory should be a disinterested party, interested solely in what is good......

if there is a fight for example between the bloods and the crips.... the police in theory should be a third force which is neutral and which is simply opposed to crime..... in this instance I think the alleged "police"... are working as an extension of the gangs.... they are another branch, as I see it..... you have the bloods, the crips and the alleged "police" here are merely another gang as I see it..... I am not against the US acting as world police if they actually were acting as world police.....however, they are criminals themselves and act as criminals....

this is why the "world police" thing I disagree with... I think more properly they are simply tentacles of imperialism... that they are acting as "world police" is their narrative and their cover story.... therefore it is giving them a concession they shouldn't be given, as they will use it as a justification for evil and supports their narrative... it is the narrative of their establishent... it is the same narrative of the Iraq Invasion and possibly soon of an Iran Invasion

Etagloc

Superstar
It's there in front of you, the thuggish mobs of the left killing free speech at American universities. The thugs call themselves antifas, for anti-fascists. They beat people up and break things and set fires and intimidate. These are not anti-fascists. These are fascists. This is what fascists do."
So the embodiment of evil is fascism? Isn't that the left's narrative? I don't understand the drive to push leftists as being alleged fascists. If we accept that fascism is the embodiment of evil, then we need to purge patriotism. Patriotism was a huge part of fascism and was central to it. Therefore, if we accept that fascism is evil made incarnate, we need to abolish patriotism as it's part of fascism. We also need to abolish other healthy values which were also part of fascism.

I think I'm the only person in this thread who has read Mussolini's Doctrine of Fascism. I read it and I enjoyed it. I also enjoined some stuff from Mao.

I detest Hitler and Mein Kampf. I like certain things about Mussolini, I dislike Hitler. I do like Franco. I disapprove of what Mussolini did in Ethiopia and think it stained his legacy.

Anyways, people talk a lot about fascism without really knowing anything about it. Mussolini started fascism. Hitler was later. Mussolini was not about racism. Hitler was about racism. This is well-documented. People mistake fascism and nazism and hate fascism because they associate it with naziism. Fascism was originally with Mussolini, though and it was about patriotism- not racism. Racism was Hitler's thing.

Anyways, I say this because I agree with some of fascism- and I mean Mussolini fascism, not Hitler. I've read Mussolini's Doctrine of Fascism and his book itself identifies fascism as being of the right.

http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/wooda/2B-HUM/Readings/The-Doctrine-of-Fascism.pdf

"We are free to believe that this is the century of authority, a century tending to the “right,” a Fascist century."
-that is from the book. That is from Mussolini himself. Being that he pretty much originated fascism, Mussolini is the man when it comes to the issue. Who gets to define fascism with more authority than Mussolini himself? Mussolini is pretty much the founder.

Further, if you read the book- fascism was meant to challenge liberalism. Liberalism is inherently a left-wing thing.

These days the "conservatives" tend to be liberals themselves. "Conservatives" who believe in democracy, for example, are simply liberals- maybe just less extreme liberals than the Antifa crowd.

Fascism is not entirely bad. Hitlerism is disgusting and distasteful but original fascism had some interesting ideas. Hitlerism was a disgusting perversion of it. Original fascism was about patriotism. It was basically "long live Italy!". There's nothing wrong with that.

We have "cuckservatives," in all honesty. They claim to liberals but don't really challenge the premises of liberalism and are liberals themselves, merely less far down the spectrum than the self-identifying liberals.

The whole narrative of "fascism is the embodiment of evil" and "let's portray liberals as the real fascists"- is nonsense and actually a concession to the liberal narrative. In going that route, one accepts the liberal narrative.

In actuality, history is written by the victors and because the Allies won WW2 the Axis are portrayed as one-dimensional cartoon supervillains, the Allies are portrayed as cartoon heroes (who were actually serving the NWO) and it is taboo to ask too many questions or question the narrative (thus the criminalization of asking too many questions about the Holocaust).

In actuality, there was some good and some bad when it came to fascism, there was good and bad on both sides, etc.

If conservatives were really conservatives- they would need to not accept the liberal narrative that fascism is the embodiment of evil and claim the liberals are the real fascists. All this does is reveal that the alleged "conservatives" are actually liberals themselves. Conservatives, insofar as they are actually conservatives, do have fascist leanings- such as believing in things like nation, patriotism, etc.

If they give ground to the liberals on this issue, then on their own premises they have accepted- their whole position falls apart.

Etagloc

Superstar
Of course the self-declared liberals have revealed themselves to not really be liberals....

however, to make a big issue of this and to act as though liberalism is inviolable divine doctrine and the liberals who have turned against their own alleged principles have committed heresy..... is a mistake.... liberals never cared about liberalism.... liberalism was merely an instrument to bring about democracies, take down the monarchies, get rid of religion, and push the agendas of the NWO..... the whole raison d'être of liberalism was and is to advance the objectives of the NWO.... therefore it is silly to chide them for not actually caring about freedom.... they never really cared about freedom in the first place.... that was just a charade.... the whole reason they wanted "freedom" was they wanted the "freedom" to advance the objectives of the NWO...... it is only natural as their agenda advances that they will remove "freedom" once it's served its purpose and will arrange things with the obective that the only "freedom" left will be the "freedom" to do what your NWO overseers want you to do..... the Antifa, liberals, leftists, etc. are mere footsoldiers of the system

Violence is wrong on both sides. The real point is that you excuse [while claiming to not excuse] the biggest offenders of violent tactics to suppress free speech and free will because 'Trump rage'. Yeah, that explains everything. Strangely enough, during the Obama admin when millions were angry at his attempt to destroy the country, the violence was also coming mainly from the left (black lives matter, university protests, etc.). So, when doesn't the left turn to violence when they don't get their way? This should indicate to you the true nature of the left, but apparently denial is working well,
Bullshit, some property damage and a few people getting beat up pales in comparison to to the carnage caused by the right. It’s a statistical fact that right wing extremists kill more people than the left by far. It’s the nature of the right and this country is headed toward actual fascism with your Dear Leader.

justjess

Superstar
I have heard this before, however, I dislike it....

police in theory should be a disinterested party, interested solely in what is good......

if there is a fight for example between the bloods and the crips.... the police in theory should be a third force which is neutral and which is simply opposed to crime..... in this instance I think the alleged "police"... are working as an extension of the gangs.... they are another branch, as I see it..... you have the bloods, the crips and the alleged "police" here are merely another gang as I see it..... I am not against the US acting as world police if they actually were acting as world police.....however, they are criminals themselves and act as criminals....

this is why the "world police" thing I disagree with... I think more properly they are simply tentacles of imperialism... that they are acting as "world police" is their narrative and their cover story.... therefore it is giving them a concession they shouldn't be given, as they will use it as a justification for evil and supports their narrative... it is the narrative of their establishent... it is the same narrative of the Iraq Invasion and possibly soon of an Iran Invasion
Just to make it perfectly clear I do not think the United states should be meddling in any way in any other countries affairs.

Yeah, let's take a look at all the signs.

Article Quote, which is spot on: "The lies we were told about who would silence free speech...Because it is not conservatives who coerced today's young people or made them afraid of ideas that challenge them. Conservatives did not shame people into silence, or send thugs out on college campuses to beat down those who wanted to speak.
Conservatives might not coerce, but if you don't think far-right manipulated young people into siding with them you don't know how the far-right works... Which means if you genuinely care about conservative beliefs and don't want it to turn into neo-nazi bullshit... You better actually learn what you're dealing with and pay attention to your own damn side.

Unlike you, I'm not sympathizing with or whitewashing violence. You can't point fingers at other groups while painting the violent left as 'justifiably angry'. Its so hypocritical that I can't even take you seriously. If you can't step up and condemn extremism in any form - including antifa - then you are part of the problem.
I clearly condemned those tactics, it’s you who refuses to acknowledge that the right is far more violent and the scope of that violence is much more extreme with the right. It’s an objective fact. Nice try tho

The fact that this has been a coordinated effort, operationalized over months with payoffs - and timed to "hit" before the elections smacks of Soros and his 'ilk. These folks aren't asylum seekers - they're paid disruptors. It's a tactic of the left to try and force an extreme response from the right in order to make Trump and the right appear "militant." They're trying to back him into a corner.

The thing is, it won't work. Stop aid to those countries and you'll see how fast they're all recalled or disbanded. Also, they're going to cause problems for the drug smugglers as the border...drawing too much border patrol and customs agents down there is bad for business - it'll slow the drug smuggling...wouldn't be surprised if the Cartels get involved and break it up.

The fact that this has been a coordinated effort, operationalized over months with payoffs - and timed to "hit" before the elections smacks of Soros and his 'ilk. These folks aren't asylum seekers - they're paid disruptors. It's a tactic of the left to try and force an extreme response from the right in order to make Trump and the right appear "militant." They're trying to back him into a corner.

The thing is, it won't work. Stop aid to those countries and you'll see how fast they're all recalled or disbanded. Also, they're going to cause problems for the drug smugglers as the border...drawing too much border patrol and customs agents down there is bad for business - it'll slow the drug smuggling...wouldn't be surprised if the Cartels get involved and break it up.

I don’t see this benefiting anyone but TrumpsterFire right before the midterms. I’ll still say before 2020 we get a terror attack blamed on a border crosser.