10 Toxic Ingredients Found In Mc Donalds Foods.

I came across a video on Facebook.A group called Health and love posted this video and I just wanted your opinions as to what you think about it.

Basically it exposes the ingredients that are put in the Mac Donald's food.Just to name some:Silcone oil,Ammonium sulfate,TBHQ (Causes stomach cancer),Prescription drugs etc.The rest are in the video and it gives a description of all the ingredients that are used in the burgers,fries,nuggets etc.They also explain the side effects of these.The link is posted below.What do you guys think?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1664111673605645&id=756660387684116

Haich

Superstar
That's pretty crazy, I mean McDonald's food has been ridiculed for decades but this is the first time I've seen a video detailing the effects of the ingredients they put in.

Hair is actually common in mainstream bread brands, Hovis in the U.K. was found to have traces of hair (some human) and it is used to soften and elasticise the bread.

The section about ADHD being a side of effect of some of the McDonalds ingredients is alarming and goes to show diet contributes to a lot more illnesses than we think. I personally don't eat fast food and haven't for many years but I'm partial to the occasional portion of chips (or fries for my American friends)

It's simple people cook at home and avoid these fast food chains!

I haven't had Mac Donald's for two years now.I'd rather stick to a home cooked meal.Well we have our own vegetable garden at home.Thats the safest.
Getting my garden ready now spring clean up!... Wish I could plant it outside all year round but where I live that's not an option. I know it's off topic but check out the gangster gardener, Mr. Ron Finley: http://ronfinley.com/ for some inspiration!

Lurker

Star
Cabbages,Corn,Spinich,beetroot and lettuce.We also have a banana,papaya and mango tree.Its all my Gran and Moms hard work.
Wow! Impressive! What a great climate you must have. At a little shy of 30 degrees north, I'm happy my avocado tree survived for another season. To be able to do tropical and cool season crops- props to mom and gran.

No Heart

Rookie
Cabbages,Corn,Spinich,beetroot and lettuce.We also have a banana,papaya and mango tree.Its all my Gran and Moms hard work.
Wow, I envy you! I have tried to raise some crops, but everything died. I am really bad with plants ...

But back to the Mc Donalds topic: I haven't eaten anything from Mc D's or Burger King in at least seven years. When I did (Very very rarely, only, when I was invited, since I wouldn't want to spend my hard earned money on this overpriced shit.) I always got some nasty slime in my throat, what was really disgusting and told me, that something really bad must be in there, that my body reacts in such a way.

I am not eating any deep frozen meals or soups in cans and stuff like that anymore. I cook everything fresh, using fresh ingredients only. Since it is spring, I have smoothies with alot of edible wild herbs in them, also salads completely made of edible wild herbs and I like to use them for seasoning meals as well.