10 Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God!

TokiEl

Superstar
God cannot... ? Almighty God can not... ?

God cannot be born ?

But what does it mean to be born... it is just a biological reproduction program producing bodies for spirits. God is Spirit so where is the problem for God to enter and inhabit a body ? Even demons can do that.

Etagloc

Superstar
God cannot... ? Almighty God can not... ?

God cannot be born ?

But what does it mean to be born... it is just a biological reproduction program producing bodies for spirits. God is Spirit so where is the problem for God to enter and inhabit a body ? Even demons can do that.
You think a man can be God? That a guy walking around on two legs and doing human stuff can be God?

God is way above us humans.

Damien50

Star
From a Trinitarian explanation yes. In my opinion, no. It ask the wrong question based on an assumption that God became a human to begin with rather than bashing itself off the verse stating that the word of God manifested in the flesh. So the real question would be why did God manifest his word in the flesh?

yiksmes

Established
To reveal one's character and personality is not the same as proving ones existence. We know little to nothing about yiksmes other than you exist. Should you choose to reveal who you are to us, on a personal level, would be something else entirely.
Sorry i am not sure if i understand you correct.
Do you mean that Jesus revealed himself to us as god on a personal level?

yiksmes

Established

sorry this is a bit random, but every time i see debates about creation or creator, this episode of simpsons triggers =)
Any one remembers this one?:)

- Maye they did it on purpose with their subliminals

TokiEl

Superstar
Is he even a physical being, or a spirit?
Let's facepalm it. We don't know a whole lotta shite about spirits.

Apparently they can appear and even eat meat without any biological digestive system. It is as if the physical realm is like a shadow to them something not really real and they know this because they are spirits.

yiksmes

Established
What's wrong with believing that we all are sons and daughters of god?

We know that god created all things, earth, moon, rocks, stars, ocean - everything nature.
And spiritually we are all connected.
We all share some sort of same energy from one creator.
If all species became humans, then we would all be brothers and sisters or sons and daughters. We are all from the same source. We just different creations of one creator.

In my understanding our creator sent us many messengers with instructions on whats bad and whats good.

Was there ever a god's messenger that actually had an easy life? Someone who didn't go through hardship and hard betrayal from people while preaching the word of god? Please name one messenger that didn't go through hell on earth because of us people/followers. If there were than it would be very interesting to know who. - So pls do tell =)

But the message i get from all this and our life is that:

If in this physical life you choose to be an Angel - your journey is the biggest hell on earth, you will be treated badly by people.
The more pious you are, the more hardship you gonna get. There's also a high risk of "luck" not being on your side in this lifetime.
And being a messenger of god is no exception.

Aint that the message to us?

And the more evil and immoral you are or mr/mrs don't care about anythings have it pretty easy and pretty lucky in that!

The life is not a walk in a park, it's a test!

Thats why good people suffer and evil people are high on life chillin' relaxin' not giving a care about you. They come first, their entertainment is at your suffering expense.

At the end of the day, if we make it through and don't become one of the evil we will get a satisfactory reward that is more beneficial than any elite Centillionaire (that's 303 0's short scale:p)

And even if we don't, at least our guilty conscience won't eat us alive, we be happy with ourselves that we are morally strong.. - Thats why them psychos are crazy, they tired of coming up with new excuses for their actions, so their guilty consciousness drives them insane so much they shut themselves off from their own mind trying to count to 100 backwards or what ever practice they do...

yiksmes

Established
Absolutely. You got it.
So it's alright to address god as "brother" when you pray?

Because in John 20:17
Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Or are those "brothers" gods too?:)

TokiEl

Superstar
In my understanding our creator sent us many messengers with instructions on whats bad and whats good.
Well we've read the end of the Book and so we know what's coming...

The nukes are gonna fly and the new order is gonna rise.
And you can't buy food without a microchip and you can't go to God cyborg.
You gotta choose.

God is going to force your hand. No more playing around.
Choose you this day whom you will serve.

Last edited: