10 Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God!

About Jesus being born without father :
" The similitude of Jesus before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was". [003:059]
Adam (may God's blessings and peace be upon him) neither had father nor mother. so he is superior to Jesus ? (may God's blessings and peace be upon him)

Regarding Jesus's Righteousness :
All God's Prophets/Messengers were Righteous and sinless men.

Regarding Jesus son of God entered human body to know the suffering of mankind :
God has created everything with knowledge of most minute/small details like: Pain (emotional/physical) eyesight, temperature, man's limits, weaknesses, mankind's joy, pride, level of maximum resistance to suffering, man's pride, honour, cruelty, kindness ............................... you name it. He knows exactly why man makes mistakes and He knows when to penalise/punish and when to forgive man's sins.
2. False.

NO man is without sin or righteous before God. NONE. Not you, not me, nobody....not even ANY of the prophets of God were righteous. To say you have never sinned, is a lie.

The ONLY person EVER to walk this earth without EVER committing sin was the Messiah Jesus Christ, because He was fully God while also being fully man.

3. God did not send Jesus to *experience* being a human. He doesn’t need to. He understands us better than we understand ourselves. .....He created us.

The reason God sent Jesus is because He does NOT want us to go to Hell. And since we have ALL sinned, we DESERVE to go to Hell.

(This is why many people do not trust in Christ’s goodness & never get saved...they think they are “good enough “ to get to Heaven on their own & that is prideful self-deception....we cannot be PERFECT & that is what God REQUIRES to enter His Kingdom, and we’ve already FAILED because we have ALL SINNED)

Jesus lived His ENTIRE life without committing sin.

I don’t think most people fully realize what an amazing accomplishment that is.

ALL He ever did was good, nothing bad, not even a single wrong THOUGHT, Ever.

NO mere human has/will or CAN EVER accomplish that.

THAT is why Jesus came: to live a perfect , sinless life , then lay down His life as payment for OUR sins. Jesus took our punishment upon His own body, and paid for them with His own, sinless blood.

His righteousness is imputed upon us who believe & trust in Him, so God only sees the goodness of Christ, because Jesus precious blood washes away our sins.

It is HIS righteousness that makes it possible to enter Heaven, because we don’t have any of our own to offer God.

THAT is why Jesus came....to save us from Hell. That is how much God loves us.

God Bless.

226C7694-9640-46C6-A527-47862E77BDAD.jpeg

God does not need anyOne or anyThing. Neither by his choosing nor by force. not of his choosing because that would be a futile action/vain as he does not need any one or any thing.
Not by force because there is nothing like or similar to Him.

God does not need a daughter or a son or parents. He does not need partner for help. He does not play.
You didn’t really answer my question.

Yes I understand that God does not “NEED” anyone.

I agree.

And another thing...God DID , however, create man in HIS image.

Why do you suppose that is?

cfowen

Established
Prophets before Jesus like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Aaron worshiped One True God who had no son or daughter or parents or partners and this is the fact that proves verses in the Bible were altered to change One God to multiple gods. And it was done 200 years after jesus (blessings and peace be upon him) at the council of Niceae under the presiding roman emperor Constantine who was a pagan and believed that sun was god. Constantine fovoured the view of trinity instead of Monotheism.
Why are you wasting your time? Nothing you say or have ever said concerning the Bible proves anything, nor is ANYTHING you say about the Bible meaningful at all, because it's obvious you are a know-nothing when it comes to the Bible. God said in Ps 12 that He would preserve His Word to EVERY generation. He did that. Every single Word in the Bible is God-breathed . Every single Word, every the, it, is, to, etc., is GUARANTEED TRUTH. Anything that you say or that any other unknowledgeable critic of any part of the Bible says, is totally without importance. There is only one book in the world without error - the Bible. Any other so-called holy book is either fake, like the book of Mormon, or Satanic, like the one the anti-Christians prefer.

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
You didn’t really answer my question.

Yes I understand that God does not “NEED” anyone.

I agree.

And another thing...God DID , however, create man in HIS image.

Why do you suppose that is?
Spiritual image simply, which encompasses every quintessential quality that anybody may come up with.

I can think (Hallellujah!!!) of [and in many cases please do apply 'The Source of' to]

Goodness,
Benevolence,
Power,
Strength,
Firmness,
Beauty,
Magnificence,
Awesomeness,
Magnitude,
Greatness,
Forgiveness,
Mercy,
Wisdom,
Leniency,
Subtlety,
Countenance,
Secrecy,
Gratitude,
Patience,
Creativity,
Truthfulness,
Mastery,
Purity,
Peace,
Faithfulness,
Protection,
Restoration,
Resurrection,
Pride,
Giver of shapes,
Dominance,
Giver,
Divinity,
Love,
Kindness,
Forbearance,

And so many more that we cannot attribute to any other thing except Him Alone in Exclusiveness but which He Imparted to some degrees to His creatures.

And He Certainly Knows Best, and May I be forgiven for any error. Ameen.

Attachments

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
Get your mind out of the gutter, yannick! ;)
Also, nobody knows what Jesus really looked like. But from the Bible we can deduce that He did NOT have long hair(as the RCC depicts), wore pants & not a dress, probably had brown eyes instead of blue, & was not an astonishingly handsome looking man.

He was very ordinary looking.
Out of which gutter? :p

gutter

ˈɡʌtə/

noun

the blank space between facing pages of a book or between adjacent columns of type or stamps in a sheet.

Attachments

vigilante71

Established

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Would you be willing to entertain the idea that said event can be faked for whatever geopolitical ends?
Voice of God weapons
Of course - we live in deceptive times, with agents, double agents, false flags and fake news!

As it happens, all of this is pulling me back to spend more time reading the Bible and less time on other "trusted sources".

Does following Hindu God look demonic ? or more like an angel

Demonic, without question.

The Bible never mentions an angel ever appearing as a blue, androgynous creature smothered in gold jewelry & ornately embellished to impress humans with fancy worldly material things.
So, I know it is demonic because it represents the opposite of what God reverences——which are spiritual & inwardly, NOT outwardly.
That thing is certainly from the “god” of this world.(Satan)
That is clear. Notice it’s right hand subtly doing the satanic “horned hand” sign? The highlighting of the “third” eye? The ring on the Ring finger? (Angels do not procreate, therefore they do not marry).

Also, it’s playing a flute which represents the goat “god” Pan, aka satan.

And, angels do not pose for portraits.

That is a demon.

The Bible never mentions an angel ever appearing as a blue, androgynous creature smothered in gold jewelry & ornately embellished to impress humans with fancy worldly material things.
So, I know it is demonic because it represents the opposite of what God reverences——which are spiritual & inwardly, NOT outwardly.
That is clear. Notice it’s right hand subtly doing the satanic “horned hand” sign? The highlighting of the “third” eye? The ring on the Ring finger? (Angels do not procreate, therefore they do not marry).

That is a demon.
Thats because Hinduism is an Indian-based religion, it is by far the oldest too. Buddhism is even older than Christianity.

4. Narrator claims that Jesus Himself denies He is God. Uses John 17:3 as “proof” text:

“And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”........John 17:3

**Yet ANOTHER verse taken out of context. At this point, I’m not sure if the narrator has REALLY studied the Bible but it is clear he isn’t saved, or he would UNDERSTAND the Word of God.

Ok, so this is not Jesus denying His deity. This is Him praying because His “hour” had come.(It was time for Him to go to the Cross to pay for our sins). ......The narrator must read the CONTEXT of this passage!

Here is the full chapter of John 17:

1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Narrator did not read the fifth verse, otherwise he would not have said Jesus denied being God manifest in flesh.

cfowen

Established
In Heb 2, we see that Jesus Christ was made lower than the angels, so He could suffer on the cross and die. He left His glory behind also. He was a man during His 3+ years. All the miracles Jesus Christ did were actually God working through Him, just as it was God working through those 120 Jews in the upper room at Pentecost. He was all mortal man. When He ascended, He was re-glorified. While a man on earth, His name was Jesus. As God, His name is Jesus Christ or Christ Jesus. At this time, it is too familiar and too offensive for anyone to call Him Jesus.
Acts 2:22
"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:"

A verse for those worshipers of the satanic pagan Moon god and believers in his false prophet.
1Cor16:22
If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. (=accursed at the coming divine judgement)

Last edited:
2. God cannot become a human.

False.

He can & He did. Whether you understand HOW He did it or not, that doesn’t change the fact that He can & HE DID.

“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.”......1 Timothy 3:16

yannick

Veteran

That is a demon.

That, Madam Rousseau, is truly i m p r e s s i v e! Hats off! Chapeau bas!

yannick

Veteran
F R I E N D
Fully Reasonable Intellects End Needless Discussions
Your Duty Is Simply To Deliver The Message
F R I E N D
Just Be A Friend
No Matter What Happens