10 Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God!

It simply does not BEFIT Him to take on human or any form for that matter.
Why not?

I know it is difficult for US to understand, because we are bound by time, space, matter, gravity & a limited human mind, but remember....God is NOT.

And He appeared as a pillar of fire, to Moses, as a burning bush, etc....He created fire, bushes & humans....WHY can He not appear as fully God & fully man? Is man too great for Him to manifest as?

No, of course not.

But God is NOT random or disorderly.....EVERYTHING He does He does for a reason.

“And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.”.....Matthew 1:21

This doesn’t mean that God the Father isn’t capable of doing all or anything without *help*, He IS. God is omnipotent.

God did not manifest as Jesus because HE needed it; He did it because WE needed Him to.

The reason He became flesh is to SAVE US from the sins we committed, because we CANNOT save ourselves from God’s Judgment upon our sins unless we go to Hell.

MAN committed sin, not God, so payment for sin also had to come through a man, but NO MAN can live an entire life without committing sin.

“For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.”.....Romans 5:19

ONLY God could because only God is Holy enough.

That was the ONLY WAY He could save us from Hell, which is HIS prescribed punishment for committing even ONE SINGLE SIN.

We ALL (except Jesus Christ) have sinned/transgressed God. We have ALL told a lie (we’ve done much worse I’m sure, but definitely EVERYONE has told a lie).

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”....Revelation 21:8

If God simply “forgave” our sins, He would be unjust.

But God IS just....therefore He MUST punish our sins because He has ALREADY promised punishment for sin. He cannot go against His own word or He would be a liar, and we know God CANNOT lie.

He is far too Holy to allow sin to dwell among Him in Heaven.

But God LOVES us, and He shows His love for us THROUGH the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Knowing Jesus is the only way to experience God’s amazing love for us.

Jesus was born of a virgin , and so He had no earthly father. That proves He is fully man, yet fully God. He knew Who He Was, and why He was here. He lived a life as we do, was tempted in all ways as we are, but He did not sin. Ever.
Nobody can be perfect unless they are God, and since He never sinned, it testifies to His deity. He also did NOT refuse worship given to Him by man.
He healed the sick, made the blind see, cast out devils, raised the dead, and performed countless miracles.
He was rejected & hated by the Jews who did not believe He was the prophecied Messiah, so they had Him arrested, but nobody could find Him guilty of any wrongdoing.
But they tortured & crucified Him anyway. He did not protest because He wasn’t going to the Cross for something He did, He was going so He could pay for the sins WE committed. As He suffered on the cross, He bore in His own body all the sins EVER committed (past, present & future). Every sin you & I have/will commit, It was as if He did it, & took upon Himself the FULL Wrath of God for those sins.
He died, was buried & 3 days later rose bodily from the grave, showing Himself to hundreds of people for 40 days before ascending up to Heaven, where He sat down at the right Hand of God the Father, where He is now.

That is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you believe that is true in your heart, ask God to give you His gift of salvation & you will be saved, and have everlasting life from that very moment on, and you can NEVER lose it.

God Bless.

7C6EDFA5-F743-4F26-A8A9-FEC82E8F2CAA.jpeg

If God who is a spirit to be born as a cow (Hindu God) then he just needs a biological body no problem. and according to Hindu Scripture not your sense of befitting God.

And that is why God was born a cow (may God save us all from such beliefs) to atone for sins with her? milk? sin no more, and even if you do sin, dont worry God is responsible for that not you.

All hail holy mother cow, because God CAN DO ANYTHING whether it befits his majesty or not.

Why are you bringing in Hindu demonology ?

God is not a Hindu demon. The Scriptures are the books in the Bible. God's own Book.

yiksmes

Established
I always wonder.. If Jesus came back, and we all recognise him and support him but the government would want to destroy him again.
This time, will we have a chance to protect him against such force? - Without godly influence.

Nice, I didnt know that father wasnt in the originals. If this is the case, and Jesus didnt come to bring peace but division, how are we sure that the verse is speaking of him?
The Everlasting/ Eternal remains.

Starting at the end and working backward seems counterproductive. :/ What is your understanding of Christianity i.e. why Jesus came or incarnated in the first place... that might help on the peace/sword thing.

friend

Established
Why are you bringing in Hindu demonology ?

God is not a Hindu demon. The Scriptures are the books in the Bible. God's own Book.

A Hindu will say the same thing. The scriptures are the Hindu Holy Texts. God Own Book.

What is the difference between your "GOD CAN DO ANYTHING" and a Hindu "GOD CAN DO ANYTHING".

I always wonder.. If Jesus came back, and we all recognise him and support him but the government would want to destroy him again.
This time, will we have a chance to protect him against such force? - Without godly influence.
So wonder no more.

He is coming on the clouds the commander in chief of God's heavenly hosts rumbling like lightning from the east flashing to the west. Look God of the universe with His angels covering the sky like a cloud. He is here...

John 5:28-29
“Do not be astonished at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in their graves will hear His voice and will come out—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.”

A Hindu will say the same thing. The scriptures are the Hindu Holy Texts. God Own Book.

What is the difference between your "GOD CAN DO ANYTHING" and a Hindu "GOD CAN DO ANYTHING".
Seriously?!

Have you lost your mind?

Hindu “gods” are merely demons!

Look at how wicked these things are...they are straight out of Hell:

0D389B2E-E472-41D8-AB62-C5CA231A8F6E.jpeg

8EC021E4-7067-49B7-B7BD-09958A9E1AEF.jpeg

If God who is a spirit to be born as a cow (Hindu God) then he just needs a biological body no problem. and according to Hindu Scripture not your sense of befitting God.

And that is why God was born a cow (may God save us all from such beliefs) to atone for sins with her? milk? sin no more, and even if you do sin, dont worry God is responsible for that not you.

All hail holy mother cow, because God CAN DO ANYTHING whether it befits his majesty or not.
But God wasn't born into a cow nor a human but his word manifested in the flesh of a man. You don't understand that so I don't think you would understand why Jesus came or what truly transpired on the cross let alone the workings of salvation through belief in the word of God.

I'm struggling tho ascertain whether you are attempting legitimate criticism or just providing diatribe on a topic you're ignorant to.

friend

Established
But God wasn't born into a cow nor a human but his word manifested in the flesh of a man. You don't understand that so I don't think you would understand why Jesus came or what truly transpired on the cross let alone the workings of salvation through belief in the word of God.

I'm struggling tho ascertain whether you are attempting legitimate criticism or just providing diatribe on a topic you're ignorant to.

what is the difference between your: "God Manifested in the flesh" and the Hindu "God Manifested in the flesh" ???

yiksmes

Established
So wonder no more.

He is coming on the clouds the commander in chief of God's heavenly hosts rumbling like lightning from the east flashing to the west. Look God of the universe with His angels covering the sky like a cloud. He is here...

John 5:28-29
“Do not be astonished at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in their graves will hear His voice and will come out—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.”
Sorry i should've chose my words more carefully =)
I meant came back but as a first time, not second coming as prophesied.
Would we be able to save him from the cross with our following in numbers power.

Maybe the Hinduism should have it's own topic =)
Because some believe before the corruption it was monotheistic.

Sorry i should've chose my words more carefully =)
I meant came back but as a first time, not second coming as prophesied.
Would we be able to save him from the cross with our following in numbers power.
Save Him from the cross ?

But who would save us if we saved Him from the cross ?