10 BRAVE MOMENTS THAT SEALED ERDOGAN'S FATE

DesertRose

Superstar
US policies both monetary and military are leading these countries into internal chaos.
There will be bigger ramifications to US meddling in their regions.

Etagloc

Superstar
US policies both monetary and military are leading these countries into internal chaos.
There will be bigger ramifications to US meddling in their regions.

I think the US government is a lost cause. I wish the US government would just follow a policy of non-intervention and stop turning everyone against the US. But I seriously doubt that happens anytime in the near future. In US elections it isn't even an option.

DesertRose

Superstar
I think the US government is a lost cause. I wish the US government would just follow a policy of non-intervention and stop turning everyone against the US. But I seriously doubt that happens anytime in the near future. In US elections it isn't even an option.
Good point!
However, my image is of a hijacked nation being used as a battling ram by vested interests.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I wonder if his support of ISIS and other extremists, theft of Syrian oil and resources, support of the horror show in Yemen and/or instigating a coup against himself so that he can further seize dictatorial power have anything to do with "sealing his fate".......

mhmdv

Rookie
He's just a high school graduate bus driver. Just like Venezuela's Maduro. And now he's collapsing his country's economy. Just like Maduro.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
He's just a high school graduate bus driver. Just like Venezuela's Maduro. And now he's collapsing his country's economy. Just like Maduro.
Id like to learn more about your perspectives on this..... your statement seems intriguing and realistic.

mhmdv

Rookie
Id like to learn more about your perspectives on this..... your statement seems intriguing and realistic.
Well I live in his country and he came to power thanks to his people's stupidity. When asked for his diploma, he ordered to shut down archives of the university he said he graduate. He's totally incompetent and commit a lot of crimes. And he knows he will be prosecuted for them and he's taking down the whole country with him. I think there will be a large civil war in 2019-2020.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well I live in his country and he came to power thanks to his people's stupidity. When asked for his diploma, he ordered to shut down archives of the university he said he graduate. He's totally incompetent and commit a lot of crimes. And he knows he will be prosecuted for them and he's taking down the whole country with him. I think there will be a large civil war in 2019-2020.
So (and no jokes here) hes a lot like Trump? The characteristics you mentioned seem very similar to Donny Tinyhands.....

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
At least Trump has a legal university diploma.
You mean he printed one up himself from Trump university? lol
I guess his daddy probably donated enough $ somewhere to get that Cheetopowder-headed clown an actual degree.... hey, perhaps he got a medical degree from this guys institute of higher learning?
3.jpg