10/10 2020

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
As I kid, when my parents had an older car, I used to watch to see when the mileage hit 100,000 miles! Today is 10/10 2020 and dates like that don’t come around all that often.

If I were a Freemason (and I’m not) I could add up these numbers to a neat 33! Also, today the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles, Shemini Azeret.

71CF7B40-CC30-4796-89AF-15EE1472A8EB.png

John 7:37-44

37 On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink.
38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”
39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
40 Therefore many from the crowd, when they heard this saying, said, “Truly this is the Prophet.”
41 Others said, “This is the Christ.” But some said, “Will the Christ come out of Galilee?
42 Has not the Scripture said that the Christ comes from the seed of David and from the town of Bethlehem, where David was?”
43 So there was a division among the people because of Him.
44 Now some of them wanted to take Him, but no one laid hands on Him.

Just like the mileage count on the car, it may well count on to 100,001 without event. Time will tell!

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star

Their call therein will be, "Exalted are You, O Allah," and their greeting therein will be, "Peace." And the last of their call will be, "Praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds!"

note WORLDS plural

Last edited: