“Why do you call me good? No one is good, except God alone”

TokiEl

Superstar
Most muslims on forums are probably trolls... as it takes a paycheck to promulgate propaganda like islam.

And that is a direct transgression of the Commandment to not be a false witness.

All trolls will fuel the fire...

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The truth is we all deserve judgement but need mercy @TokiEl

I was pondering this earlier as I know I do it too…

“Forming critical, negative opinions about other people is a universal problem among human beings that inflicts pain, engenders strife, and damages relationships. Although we usually feel justified in the judgmental attitudes we develop about others, the truth is that we rarely have access to all the factors needed to draw correct conclusions about them. Thus, our judgments are not only destructive but often wrong.”

C.S. Lewis offers a valuable insight that can help us overcome our temptation to judge others.

“Human beings judge one another by their external actions. God judges them by their moral choices. When a neurotic who has a pathological horror of cats forces himself to pick up a cat for some good reason, it is quite possible that in God’s eyes he has shown more courage than a healthy man may have shown in winning the Victoria Cross. When a man who has been per- verted from his youth and taught that cruelty is the right thing, does some tiny little kindness, or refrains from some cruelty he might have committed, and thereby, perhaps, risks being sneered at by his companions, he may, in God’s eyes, be doing more than you and I would do if we gave up life itself for a friend.
It is as well to put this the other way round. Some of us who seem quite nice people may, in fact, have made so little use of a good heredity and a good upbringing that we are really worse than those whom we regard as fiends....That is why Christians are told not to judge. We see only the re- sults which a man’s choices make out of his raw material. But God does not judge him on the raw material at all, but on what he has done with it. Most of the man’s psychological make-up is prob- ably due to his body: when his body dies all that will fall off him, and the real central man, the thing that chose, that made the best or the worst out of this material, will stand naked. All sorts of nice things which we thought our own, but which were really due to a good digestion, will fall off some of us: all sorts of nasty things which were due to complexes or bad health will fall off others. We shall then, for the first time, see every one as he really was. There will be surprises.1

One of those surprises will surely be how erroneous and ill-founded our judgments were. Another will be how much suffering we caused others through wrongly judging them. Yet another will be how often we were guilty of the very thing we judged another for.

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, “Let me take the speck out of your eye,” when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.
Matthew 7:1-5

1 C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity (New York: Touchstone, 1996), pp. 86-87.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The truth is Jesus Christ.

Then there are truths... some more brutal than others.

One brutal truth is that the quran is authored by the devil.

Do you agree ?
I think 1 John 4 provides the clearest test for doctrines…

Testing the Spirits

1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Something I had not noticed with the words Jesus Christ

It would appear that the meaning of the passage above is locked up in the identification of Jesus as “Christ”, which prompted me to look up the meaning of the word:

Who Is Jesus: The Word Christ
The word Christ is from the similar-sounding Greek word “Christos,” which describes the divine Son of God, the Anointed King, and the “Messiah” who is positioned and purposed by God to be the Deliverer of all people in a way that no regular person, prophet, judge, or ruler could be (2 Samuel 7:14; Psalm 2:7).

This is made clear in John 1:41 when Andrew invited his brother, Simon Peter, to follow Jesus by saying, “‘We have found the Messiah’ (which means Christ).” The people and Rabbis of Jesus’ time would have been looking for the Christ to come and righteously rule God’s people because of the Old Testament prophecies they were taught (2 Samuel 7:11-16). The elderly Simeon and Anna, as well as the king-making Magi, recognized young Jesus for who he was and worshiped him for it.”

The article below goes into greater depth:

Islam recognises Jesus as a prophet, but doesn’t recognise Him as Christ. Insofar as it does this, it represents the spirit of antichrist. “Anti” in Greek carries the meaning both of “opposition to” and “instead of”. It is this latter meaning, rejecting the atoning death of Jesus and substituting the works prescribed by Muhammad that makes it such a swindle.

TokiEl

Superstar
Islam recognises Jesus as a prophet, but doesn’t recognise Him as Christ. Insofar as it does this, it represents the spirit of antichrist. “Anti” in Greek carries the meaning both of “opposition to” and “instead of”. It is this latter meaning, rejecting the atoning death of Jesus and substituting the works prescribed by Muhammad that makes it such a swindle.
Islam is swindle you say... yes but there is no islam without the quran.

The quran gives legitimacy to islam... as God is supposed to be the author of the quran.

In the quran God rejects the Sonship and substitute sacrifice of Jesus Christ... while in the bible God accepts the Sonship and substitute sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

So it's bloody obvious that God is either suffering from a dissociative disorder... or it's not the same God.

Well in the bible we are warned about a "god of this world" who "deceives the whole world"... and that this god will also sit on the mount of assembly where God used to sit... and pretend to be God.

Everybody knows that God had a temple on the mount of assembly in Jerusalem... now who has a temple there ?

That's right the god of the quran who rejects the Sonship and substitute sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Daze

Superstar
I could write a lot trying to counter personal points here. In a sense every Christian is an indistinct sketch of true Christianity. We are born again and called to be disciples - we are saved but we are being sanctified. I gave my life to the Lord long before I even knew the word “Trinity”.

25th December, 1983, 5am (approx) 10 mins 18 in I started to really listen, 14 mins 26 I knew I had to do something about what I had realised. That’s why I love Christmas @Daze

There's nothing to counter Red because it's not a debate.

Indeed some were created for the hell fire. They have eyes but do not see. Ears, but do not hear. Hearts, but do not comprehend.

Maldarker

Star
Most muslims on forums are probably trolls... as it takes a paycheck to promulgate propaganda like islam.

And that is a direct transgression of the Commandment to not be a false witness.

All trolls will fuel the fire...
Please be merciful i would ask. I of all ask this even after being cursed by this one. He is blinded like we where. He is lost like we where. He needs a saviour as you & i do/did.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Please be merciful i would ask. I of all ask this even after being cursed by this one. He is blinded like we where. He is lost like we where. He needs a saviour as you & i do/did.
And the price for all their sins, past, present and future were paid for by Jesus. The free gift of salvation is extended to “whosoever”.

Revelation 22

17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Daze

Superstar
@ :future:

GASLIGHT MY SAVIOUR
- COURTESY, ROME!
Christianity and pagan Rome literally go together like bread and butter. The 2 are inseparable today. Deeply intertwined.

Sol invictus.. which is latin for the inconquerable sun. Commonly confused today with son.

Note the difference. Its not coincidence Jesus is often depicted with a round glowing circle behind his head. Nor is Jesus's birthday on Dec 25th. The winter solstice. Birth of the sUn.

Just google Jesus and look at the images. As they say, a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Last edited:
Not an iota of understanding/knowledge/devotion/promotion comes out of the horse's mouth a.k.a. HolySee for the (alive, dynamic and kicking) HolySpirit (in ALL living human beings)!
This in itself is an unprecedented blasphemy - unforgivable!
Only paedoElites left and right. Pr!cks have made a freakin mess out of the beautiful pristine floating globe called Earth!
holysee, bloodlines, royals, maSOBs, Jesuits, et cetera + their shills, minions, supporters - you name it! Screwed the entire planet already and still not taking a freaking darn deep breath!

Maldarker

Star
Not an iota of understanding/knowledge/devotion/promotion comes out of the horse's mouth a.k.a. HolySee for the (alive, dynamic and kicking) HolySpirit (in ALL living human beings)!
This in itself is an unprecedented blasphemy - unforgivable!
Only paedoElites left and right. Pr!cks have made a freakin mess out of the beautiful pristine floating globe called Earth!
holysee, bloodlines, royals, maSOBs, Jesuits, et cetera + their shills, minions, supporters - you name it! Screwed the entire planet already and still not taking a freaking darn deep breath!
Actually your spirit is dead all humans that don't have CHRIST are dead in their sins. You've only experinced the first birth of the flesh not the birth of the spirit. Jesus Christ said that two births are necessary to see the kingdom of God.

Actually your spirit is dead all humans that don't have CHRIST are dead in their sins. You've only experinced the first birth of the flesh not the birth of the spirit. Jesus Christ said that two births are necessary to see the kingdom of God.
Lol.
Spirit is NEVER dead.
Spirit/Soul exclusively is that brings Life in the first place!
The only difference between a dead body and a living/breathing body is that of the absence and presence of the Spirit, respectively!
Kindly go and check yourself! If you are breathing! Congratulations! You are alive, with The Spirit of Lord dwelling in your Heart!

[And technically, that is exactly the reason why they say that sins are forgiven][Because even a murderer breathes and lives-on. The Spirit i.e. Father's essence is merciful it forgives, but this (forgiveness) doesn't mean that Father had given a license to murderON; because later on, one day, the HolySpirit will also quite naturally leave that human body as well, regardless, i.e. the completion of a lifespan]

FYI, the second birth is the experience of Self/HolySpirit within!

You see, HolySee won't tell you that. I guarantee.

Maldarker

Star
Lol.
Spirit is NEVER dead.
Spirit/Soul exclusively is that brings Life in the first place!
The only difference between a dead body and a living/breathing body is that of the absence and presence of the Spirit, respectively!
Kindly go and check yourself! If you are breathing! Congratulations! You are alive, with The Spirit of Lord dwelling in your Heart!

[And technically, that is exactly the reason why they say that sins are forgiven][Because even a murderer breathes and lives-on. The Spirit i.e. Father's essence is merciful it forgives, but this (forgiveness) doesn't mean that Father had given a license to murderON; because later on, one day, the HolySpirit will also quite naturally leave that human body as well, regardless, i.e. the completion of a lifespan]
LOL thanks for the laugh.

Yup. Exactly that!

Laugh is good for our health. Keep laughing, Sire.

Its not everyone's cup of tea. Afterall the matrix is that good at what it is :) The 'dance of illusion' keeps us wonderfully inebriated.

But definitely wager, death is most certainly even more efficient than the matrix - death, the last wake up alarm! And I have seen people, I know - its a darn good wake up alarm by far!

Death is by far the pivotal proof of the temporary simulation that we know and call as 'the reality' :)

Heaven, Hell? God darn! Don't even go there! Nobody's seen no heaven and hell. The whole body, teeth, tongue, brain, face, limbs, stays here only, on the planet Earth! Go figure!:D

My history may be a little fuzzy, but I suspect Paul wrote Romans 6, 7 & 8, not a pope!!!
But you missed the point, I am afraid, Sire!
The point is not who wrote and who didn't. The point is in the comprehension of what is written!
Did we take an understanding out of it? and sat down quitely to decipher "what are we going to do / doing to attain the practical experience of the HolySpirit within?"

Yep. I didn't think so either!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
But you missed the point, I am afraid, Sire!
The point is not who wrote and who didn't. The point is in the comprehension of what is written!
Did we take an understanding out of it? and sat down quitely to decipher "what are we going to do / doing to attain the practical experience of the HolySpirit within?"

Yep. I didn't think so either!
You ought to read Perelandra by C.S. Lewis. He creates a dialogue clash of world-views between Ransom and Weston exploring these very issues…

Colonising Eden

In Perelandra, the sudden arrival of Weston's spaceship on Venus is a great surprise to the self-doubting Ransom, who himself has been sent by an oyarsa to counter a mysterious threat. Weston has undergone a philosophical conversion since his near-death in returning from Mars: he considers his former devotion to the human race as "a mere prejudice", and now wishes to spread "Spirit ... the blind, inarticulate purposiveness" which drives emergent evolution. In his personal theology, Weston has come to the fatal misunderstanding that God and the Devil are one, and that his great work is guided by this syncretic Spirit. Indeed, Weston calls Ransom to join him, since "nothing now divides you and me except a few outworn theological technicalities with which organised religion has unhappily allowed itself to get incrusted. But I have penetrated that crust."

But under Ransom's probing, Weston's new philosophy proves as self-aggrandizing as the old: "In so far as I am the conductor of the central forward pressure of the universe, I am it ... I, Weston, am your God and Devil. I call that Force into me completely ...." As he opens his soul, Weston is possessed by evil and lost as an independent personality, his frozen features suggesting that "either he was in no pain or in a pain beyond all human comprehension."

It’s quite an eye-opener @HansConsciousness

You ought to read Perelandra by C.S. Lewis. He creates a dialogue clash of world-views between Ransom and Weston exploring these very issues…

Colonising Eden

In Perelandra, the sudden arrival of Weston's spaceship on Venus is a great surprise to the self-doubting Ransom, who himself has been sent by an oyarsa to counter a mysterious threat. Weston has undergone a philosophical conversion since his near-death in returning from Mars: he considers his former devotion to the human race as "a mere prejudice", and now wishes to spread "Spirit ... the blind, inarticulate purposiveness" which drives emergent evolution. In his personal theology, Weston has come to the fatal misunderstanding that God and the Devil are one, and that his great work is guided by this syncretic Spirit. Indeed, Weston calls Ransom to join him, since "nothing now divides you and me except a few outworn theological technicalities with which organised religion has unhappily allowed itself to get incrusted. But I have penetrated that crust."

But under Ransom's probing, Weston's new philosophy proves as self-aggrandizing as the old: "In so far as I am the conductor of the central forward pressure of the universe, I am it ... I, Weston, am your God and Devil. I call that Force into me completely ...." As he opens his soul, Weston is possessed by evil and lost as an independent personality, his frozen features suggesting that "either he was in no pain or in a pain beyond all human comprehension."

It’s quite an eye-opener @HansConsciousness

Nice try, Sire :)

I will read it surely.

But let me just say that, (unlike Weston)

I am merely a speck of dust in this Universe
and
The Spirit of Lord dwells within my Heart,
because of which, I am alive, and can see.
And what exactly I see?
No different than I can see He dwells in every and each living/breathing human being's Heart, alike!
The design is so perfect that I am in awe of it's beauty!
But I wonder why not all see what I see?
Because I know if all saw what I see-
There will be a Earth that none had yet seen!