“Trans-Racial” - the new acceptance frontier?

Tidal

Star
..confusion of every kind is being promoted right now. I used to play the Assassin’s Creed games by Ubisoft when I was a little younger and a phrase comes back to me - “Nothing is true. Everything is permitted”
Utter nonsense of course, but these days, to believe anything is true and that some things should not be permitted is considered hate speech!

Yes nowadays we live in a crazy topsy-turvy world like 'Bizarro World' in the old Superman comics..:)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yes, it's probably because they've got no solid bedrock of Christian belief so they're easy meat for satan to get inside their empty heads to mess them up-

I find it interesting when I talk with people who have no faith - they may on the one hand insist that they don’t believe in anything, yet I have never met anyone who embraces genuine relativism. When pushed it appears we all stand for something, even if we don’t quite know why!

Tidal

Star
Empty-headed atheists are the cause of most of the craziness we see going on all around us nowadays.
They're 'hollow people' who try to fulfil the spiritual void within themselves by embracing liberalism which promotes and supports minority crackpot groups and beliefs.
By being "kind" and "tolerant" to everybody and everything , they hope that the universe will "like" them.
Not a chance! Liberalism is a sick "religion" without a mind..:)

"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Bible: Titus 1:15)

transracial is a gift that keeps on giving. Those who have been demanding we say transwomen are women are now having tantrums saying people cant change race. You cant make it up
So funny how the minds of these people work. They were even saying the whole time that race is only a social construct, like they do with gender. There’s literally zero reason why someone shouldn’t be able to be trans racial in their “”””reasoning””””

Lol

Universe 25
The beautiful ones are grooming themselves in a variety of interesting ways.
Are you making a reference to the rat utopia? Personally, I'm here for it. People have done this to Blacks and Native Americans for decades. Considering how much kpop takes from black popular culture, it's their turn. Bring the mess. Being serious, we can't change our race or gender. If we accept men as women, why can't he be tran Korean and Jimin?

Cintra

Star
Are you making a reference to the rat utopia? Personally, I'm here for it. People have done this to Blacks and Native Americans for decades. Considering how much kpop takes from black popular culture, it's their turn. Bring the mess. Being serious, we can't change our race or gender. If we accept men as women, why can't he be tran Korean and Jimin?
Yes, rat utopia.

Maes17

Superstar
So funny how the minds of these people work. They were even saying the whole time that race is only a social construct, like they do with gender. There’s literally zero reason why someone shouldn’t be able to be trans racial in their “”””reasoning””””
Twilight zone times

elsbet

Superstar
I feel the same.

I would like to be a cat too.

It'ss peoples business what they do with their bodies, I am just glad I am not surgically committed to some poorly thought out whim from my youth.

I really would like a tail, though.
I feel I should have had a tail.

As for the trans racial stuff specifically, yeah, it's going to annoy a lot of people, but if transsexuals and female penises are a thing, why not?
We can all be anything now!

Lets have some fun with it.
I have no problem with this.

During the work-from-home phase of the Plague, I may have worn blackcat ears when handing out (face-time) work assignments.

Lurking009

Veteran
Yeah bcs "But its not hurting anyone so they can do whatever they want!1!1!!" mindset is quite extraordinarily common these days. Identify as a slice of cheese or a sock n no one will care because its making you happy and every one will support you, totally nothing wrong with that...
... until you identify as a Christian, then the gloves are off. Funny how that works.

Matt 10:22 You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved.

Last edited: