“Trans-Racial” - the new acceptance frontier?

Cintra

Star
Lol

Universe 25
The beautiful ones are grooming themselves in a variety of interesting ways.

Lurking009

Veteran
If transgender is ok, transracial needs to be ok, too. No exceptions, otherwise... hypocrisy.

Needing to change who you are through destructive and radical surgery is a foundation built on shifting sands and lies. A person will never find peace this way. They will continue to obsess over their bodies, their identity, and gaining [forcing] the world's approval.

Matt 7:24 “Therefore, everyone who hears these words of Mine, and acts on them, will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of Mine, and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and its collapse was great.”

Rom 8:5 Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. 6 The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace, 7 the sinful mind is hostile to God.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How about trans species?

Some people seem to think they are animals born into human bodies.

Or aliens.
There is a girl who genuinely identifies as a cat at my son’s school. Would it be a hate crime not to fit a cat-flap and provide a saucer of milk?!

I know I’m being slightly callous as it must be horrible to look at yourself and believe that you are meant to be something else entirely. I don’t have any hate towards confused folk, but I don’t think it should fall on the rest of society to be forever keeping up with the latest woke trends.

Cintra

Star
There is a girl who genuinely identifies as a cat at my son’s school. Would it be a hate crime not to fit a cat-flap and provide a saucer of milk?!

I know I’m being slightly callous as it must be horrible to look at yourself and believe that you are meant to be something else entirely. I don’t have any hate towards confused folk, but I don’t think it should fall on the rest of society to be forever keeping up with the latest woke trends.
I feel the same.

I would like to be a cat too.

It'ss peoples business what they do with their bodies, I am just glad I am not surgically committed to some poorly thought out whim from my youth.

I really would like a tail, though.
I feel I should have had a tail.

As for the trans racial stuff specifically, yeah, it's going to annoy a lot of people, but if transsexuals and female penises are a thing, why not?
We can all be anything now!

Lets have some fun with it.

Lurking009

Veteran

Agreed. I have no hate towards them, but they are lost and confused, and I'm not going to enable the lie.

Edit to add: You said it must be horrible to look at yourself and believe you were meant to be something else, but how many of these kids REALLY come to the conclusion on their own they're the opposite gender or an animal? I believe children are mostly being pushed and manipulated into not accepting themselves. The manipulation is everywhere right now, and many parents are willingly jumping on trend - which is seriously sick. The girl who thinks she's a cat has parents enabling this behavior instead of stopping it.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Agreed. I have no hate towards them, but they are lost and confused, and I'm not going to enable the lie.

Edit to add: You said it must be horrible to look at yourself and believe you were meant to be something else, but how many of these kids REALLY come to the conclusion on their own they're the opposite gender or an animal? I believe children are mostly being pushed and manipulated into not accepting themselves. The manipulation is everywhere right now, and many parents are willingly jumping on trend - which is seriously sick. The girl who thinks she's a cat has parents enabling this behavior instead of stopping it.
It’s true @Lurking009 confusion of every kind is being promoted right now. I used to play the Assassin’s Creed games by Ubisoft when I was a little younger and a phrase comes back to me - “Nothing is true. Everything is permitted”

Utter nonsense of course, but these days, to believe anything is true and that some things should not be permitted is considered hate speech!

Maes17

Superstar

Parents are to blame for sure. The generation though. You tell them something it’s considered hateful in their eyes then you get canceled

Cintra

Star
It’s true @Lurking009 confusion of every kind is being promoted right now. I used to play the Assassin’s Creed games by Ubisoft when I was a little younger and a phrase comes back to me - “Nothing is true. Everything is permitted”

Utter nonsense of course, but these days, to believe anything is true and that some things should not be permitted is considered hate speech!
I first came across that phrase 40 years ago, in Shea and Wilson's Illuminatus!

It has been in my mind too.

platinum

Established

Yeah bcs "But its not hurting anyone so they can do whatever they want!1!1!!" mindset is quite extraordinarily common these days. Identify as a slice of cheese or a sock n no one will care because its making you happy and every one will support you, totally nothing wrong with that...

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran

Interesting quote and once again, a video game reveals a bit of truth. I played part of AC 1 and part of AC 2 - lol! I just could not get through them due to boredom BUT the games are beautifully rendered and the storylines are perfect for Vigilant Citizens.