“Read this Next” - The Return of the gods

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
you have to understand my post history and Red's post history and what is discussed between us over time.
Would you say that the core of our disagreement is that I believe that God has not finished with Israel yet (and that their future repentance is prophesied) conflicts with your view that modern Israel is Mystery Babylon (who deceived the nations)?

I do see how these views are antagonistic and incompatible btw

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The old name for Ashteroth is Ishtar, and in ancient Sumer, Inana

IMG_3414.jpeg

Ooh na na, what's my name?… Inana perhaps??

In modern culture, I think Rihanna pretty much sums up the spirit of the “goddess” and in this song it seems like she almost states it outright:

Ooh na na, what's my name?
What's my name? What's my name?
Yeah, I heard you good with them soft lips
Yeah you know word of mouth
The square root of sixty nine is eight something, right?
'Cause I've been tryna work it out, ow
Good weed, white wine, uh
I come alive in the night time, yeah
Okay, away we go
Only thing we have on is the radio, oh
Let it play, say you gotta leave
But I know you wanna stay
You just waiting on the traffic jam to finish, girl
The things that we could do in twenty minutes, girl
Say my name, say my name
Wear it out, it's getting hot, crack a window, air it out
I can get you through a mighty long day
Soon as you go, the text that I write is gon' say
Not everybody
Knows how to work my body
Knows how to make me want it
But boy you stay up on it
You got the something
That keeps me so off balance
Baby you're a challenge
Let's explore your talent
Hey boy, I really wanna see if you
Can go downtown with a girl like me
Hey boy, I really wanna be with you
'Cause you just my type
Ooh na na na na
I need a boy, to take it over
Looking for a guy, to put in work uh
Ooh, ooh
'Cause you just my type
Ooh na na na na
Ooh, ooh
Baby you got me
IT ain't nowhere that I'd be
Than with your arms around me
Back and forth you rock me, yeah
So I surrender, to every word you whisper
Every door you enter, I will let you in
'Cause you just my type
Ooh na na na na
Ooh, ooh
You're so amazing
You took the time to figure me out
That's why you take me
Way past the point of turning me on
You 'bout to break me
I swear you got me losing my mind
'Cause you just my type
Ooh na na na na
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
'Cause you just my type
Ooh na na na na
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh

Last edited:
Would you say that the core of our disagreement is that I believe that God has not finished with Israel yet (and that their future repentance is prophesied) conflicts with your view that modern Israel is Mystery Babylon (who deceived the nations)?

I do see how these views are antagonistic and incompatible btw
1)
The Zechariah 12 and Ezekiel 38 type prophecies concern the real Israel of all 12 tribes and it's fulfillment eg 'nations reeling' is at least in the aftermath of the destruction of the Beast system.

Islam also believes in the above and even in the Quran 17:104 this is mentioned. The GATHERING OF BANI ISRAEL.

104. And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

This is not to be confused with a state that hijacked the name Israel, is ruled by ashkenazi khazarians who themselves are part of the Gog & Magog camp who also happen to be the camp that was the synagogue of satan kicked out of the holy land.

As ive explained, the true remnant never left the holy land. Ive explained how this perfectly fits together with what Jesus told them in Luke 21 and how that makes them the remnant in Zechariah 13.

You also have to understand that people may identify as muslim whilst only being muslim in name...likewise prophet Mohammad himself spoke of an eschatological figure who will claim he is Syed (the name of the descendants of prophet Mohammad) but prophet Mohammad rejected the claim because that person won't be 'God fearing'. Hence this whole topic is close to my heart. When I went deep into the metaphysical experience, it led to a major discovery that hidden amongst muslims were an entire cabal/network of 'SYEDS' (in name) who were quite literally serving iblees/satan and doing all types of damage to muslims. So wherever you see a muslim community, it is ripped apart from sorcery and demonic influences that have been planted and spread by this 'cabal'. When i tried to explain this to certain people they would respond 'you know that man is a SYED, he is a descendant of our prophet, treat him with respect'.
you're aware of how muslims abuse this 'blasphemy' rule right? who do you think created it as move to murder anyone who stands upto them? so as i would open my mouth id get told 'be careful, they'll say you're a blasphemer and murder you'.
I was arguing against them all saying that 'such people cannot be descendants of the prophet' and i would go on about 'faith and light'.
the truth is, i read the bible only aftert his period as i was on my way out of the little 'sufi' experience and had decided i was on my own path.

so it's the same type of argument im making here against modern israel. Eg i see people hijacking spiritual/religious/messianic ideals whilst they have no share in any of it and are rotten.
Yes God is Merciful and Forgiving and furthermore, a son is not guilty of his fathers sin. However when we go into the territory of organised networks/cabals, that is when we talk of a 'synagogue of satan'.

read this hadith
(4230) Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar: When we were sitting with the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), he talked about periods of trial (fitnahs), mentioning many of them. When he mentioned the one when people should stay in their houses, some asked him: Apostle of Allah, what is the trial (fitnah) of staying at home? He replied: It will be flight and plunder. Then will come a test which is pleasant. Its murkiness is due to the fact that it is produced by a man from the people of my house, who will assert that he belongs to me, whereas he does not, for my friends are only the God-fearing. Then the people will unite under a man who will be like a hip-bone on a rib. Then there will be the little black trial which will leave none of this community without giving him a slap, and when people say that it is finished, it will be extended. During it a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, so that the people will be in two camps: the camp of faith which will contain no hypocrisy, and the camp of hypocrisy which will contain no faith. When that happens, expect the Antichrist (Dajjal) that day or the next.

two camps right? this happened to the jewish people, a remnant of believers vs the camp that was turfed out and is now the wh*re of babylon/synagogue of satan.

Here's another perspective from the Quran

O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of Allah as said 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to the Hawariyyun (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of Allah?" The Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: "We are Allah's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the victorious (uppermost).
(سورة الصف, As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #14)

btw ive used this to prove that pauline christianity is the true christianity not a false version...and any i mplication that true christianity was lost...in that early time period...is contradicting the Quran.

now apply this to prophecies like Revelation 12. Remember all the things ive said about the 1260days/yrs, gentile rule over the temple mount and how it's fulfilled by islam...and then you see how in Rev 12 we're told that the true remnant would find shelter 'in the wilderness for 1260 yrs' and it perfectly fits with what's happened with the creation of israel and it's war against a people.....most of whom are likely the real jews.

Luke 21
12 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

get it? it was jew against jew...2 camps.
the 'believers' would have followed Jesus's advice and fled to the mountains whilst the rest remained and were the camp who were turfed out of the holy land.

the camp who survived, remained. they are the remnant.

“Awake, sword, against my shepherd,
against the man who is close to me!”
declares the Lord Almighty.
“Strike the shepherd,
and the sheep will be scattered,
and I will turn my hand against the little ones.
8 In the whole land,” declares the Lord,
“two-thirds will be struck down and perish;
yet one-third will be left in it.
9 This third I will put into the fire;
I will refine them like silver
and test them like gold.
They will call on my name
and I will answer them;
I will say, ‘They are my people,’
and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’”

the refining they experienced....was not from the roman invasion, but from the period before that
16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

2)
all references of a RETURN refer to the 10 tribes and the totality of ISRAEL, not judea..
there is no 'jewish return' from our perspective.
you have jews themselves as they are identified, who reject Jesus and naturally believe in their own messianic kingdom and their own messiah.

ive touched on this before
eg the 7th century jewish-sassanian conquest of jerusalem...which was a messianic attempt.
yet instead prophet Mohammad manifested as 'the prophet'./
this fits with the Leviticus 26 punishments theme...eg they planted the seeds of their archetypal messiah. This fits into the whole theme of works vs faith (in the Quran chapter 81, it is the Moses and Khidr story). The LAW is under the flesh/ego and hence under the law of duality, whereas Faith is the death of the ego and hence a position of unity. In rejecting Jesus they instead remained under dualism and it is this dualism that is playingo ut.

it was Jews in persia, against the west. 'good east vs evil west' (from their pov). King Khosrow as a 'cyrus' type figure.
they planted the seed, but it was the 'enemy who ate the fruit' eg it was an arab/ishmaelite/gentile prophet and the entire age of islam.

hence what is happening today is a major attempt to reverse the polarity. look at how perfectly it fits with the number 1260 though...exactly 1260 yrs of islamic ruler over the holy land? that isnt just a coincidence is it?
but more than that, as soon as that period ended..it's now 'war against the children' (Rev 12).

on top of all that, you have the fact that Jerusalem after the 1260 yrs is 'a city like sodom and egypt' and so forth.
yet you're not just pro future messianic Jesus Israel, you're pro modern/current israel and anti islam/palestinian too for that matter.

You're very specifically promoting guys like tsarfati who are obsessed with creating a 'good west vs evil east' war in order to reverse the polarity so they might attain their messianic empire...and it is only leading to the false messiah/worthless shepherd (Zechariah 11).

3) The star of David is a persian black magic symbol.
i dont have the imagery to share directly...i used to have a few links and youtube vids on the topic. even till this day in the muslim world, black magicians use the star of david symbol for amulets of sorcery.

if this symbol was used by jews, its because of their affinity with persia historically.

you have full knowledge that the people who own that state..are baal worshippers..how ironic?

4) you can convince yourself that 'oh even if they're sinful, there is going to be a remnant amongst this camp' because what you're doing is misinterpreting Zech 13, mixing it with Zech 12 'nations reeling'
these are different events entirely.
as i explained one is the 70AD destruction of jerusalem which seperates the true remnant from the synagogue of satan/whore.
the other is the Gog & Magog messianic event.

if all that wasnt enough you have full knowledge that this state/version is in direct 180 contrast to the messianic themes in Ezekiel 38...and if that stillw asnt enough, they're lactose intolerant.

i mean....all that and you still promote them? very suspect.

View attachment 86537

In modern culture, I think Rihanna pretty much sums up the spirit of the “goddess” and in this song it seems like she almost states it outright:

Yeah, I heard you good with them soft lips
Yeah you know word of mouth
The square root of sixty nine is eight something, right?
'Cause I've been tryna work it out, ow
Good weed, white wine, uh
I come alive in the night time, yeah
Okay, away we go
Only thing we have on is the radio, oh
Let it play, say you gotta leave
But I know you wanna stay
You just waiting on the traffic jam to finish, girl
The things that we could do in twenty minutes, girl
Say my name, say my name
Wear it out, it's getting hot, crack a window, air it out
I can get you through a mighty long day
Soon as you go, the text that I write is gon' say
Not everybody
Knows how to work my body
Knows how to make me want it
But boy you stay up on it
You got the something
That keeps me so off balance
Baby you're a challenge
Let's explore your talent
'Cause you just my type
Ooh na na na na
Ooh, ooh
'Cause you just my type
Ooh na na na na
Ooh, ooh
Baby you got me
IT ain't nowhere that I'd be
Than with your arms around me
Back and forth you rock me, yeah
So I surrender, to every word you whisper
Every door you enter, I will let you in
'Cause you just my type
Ooh na na na na
Ooh, ooh
You're so amazing
You took the time to figure me out
That's why you take me
Way past the point of turning me on
You 'bout to break me
I swear you got me losing my mind
'Cause you just my type
Ooh na na na na
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
'Cause you just my type
Ooh na na na na
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh

the music industry is run by?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
1)
The Zechariah 12 and Ezekiel 38 type prophecies concern the real Israel of all 12 tribes and it's fulfillment eg 'nations reeling' is at least in the aftermath of the destruction of the Beast system.

Islam also believes in the above and even in the Quran 17:104 this is mentioned. The GATHERING OF BANI ISRAEL.

104. And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

This is not to be confused with a state that hijacked the name Israel, is ruled by ashkenazi khazarians who themselves are part of the Gog & Magog camp who also happen to be the camp that was the synagogue of satan kicked out of the holy land.

As ive explained, the true remnant never left the holy land. Ive explained how this perfectly fits together with what Jesus told them in Luke 21 and how that makes them the remnant in Zechariah 13.

You also have to understand that people may identify as muslim whilst only being muslim in name...likewise prophet Mohammad himself spoke of an eschatological figure who will claim he is Syed (the name of the descendants of prophet Mohammad) but prophet Mohammad rejected the claim because that person won't be 'God fearing'. Hence this whole topic is close to my heart. When I went deep into the metaphysical experience, it led to a major discovery that hidden amongst muslims were an entire cabal/network of 'SYEDS' (in name) who were quite literally serving iblees/satan and doing all types of damage to muslims. So wherever you see a muslim community, it is ripped apart from sorcery and demonic influences that have been planted and spread by this 'cabal'. When i tried to explain this to certain people they would respond 'you know that man is a SYED, he is a descendant of our prophet, treat him with respect'.
you're aware of how muslims abuse this 'blasphemy' rule right? who do you think created it as move to murder anyone who stands upto them? so as i would open my mouth id get told 'be careful, they'll say you're a blasphemer and murder you'.
I was arguing against them all saying that 'such people cannot be descendants of the prophet' and i would go on about 'faith and light'.
the truth is, i read the bible only aftert his period as i was on my way out of the little 'sufi' experience and had decided i was on my own path.

so it's the same type of argument im making here against modern israel. Eg i see people hijacking spiritual/religious/messianic ideals whilst they have no share in any of it and are rotten.
Yes God is Merciful and Forgiving and furthermore, a son is not guilty of his fathers sin. However when we go into the territory of organised networks/cabals, that is when we talk of a 'synagogue of satan'.

read this hadith
(4230) Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar: When we were sitting with the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), he talked about periods of trial (fitnahs), mentioning many of them. When he mentioned the one when people should stay in their houses, some asked him: Apostle of Allah, what is the trial (fitnah) of staying at home? He replied: It will be flight and plunder. Then will come a test which is pleasant. Its murkiness is due to the fact that it is produced by a man from the people of my house, who will assert that he belongs to me, whereas he does not, for my friends are only the God-fearing. Then the people will unite under a man who will be like a hip-bone on a rib. Then there will be the little black trial which will leave none of this community without giving him a slap, and when people say that it is finished, it will be extended. During it a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, so that the people will be in two camps: the camp of faith which will contain no hypocrisy, and the camp of hypocrisy which will contain no faith. When that happens, expect the Antichrist (Dajjal) that day or the next.

two camps right? this happened to the jewish people, a remnant of believers vs the camp that was turfed out and is now the wh*re of babylon/synagogue of satan.

Here's another perspective from the Quran

O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of Allah as said 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to the Hawariyyun (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of Allah?" The Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: "We are Allah's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the victorious (uppermost).
(سورة الصف, As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #14)

btw ive used this to prove that pauline christianity is the true christianity not a false version...and any i mplication that true christianity was lost...in that early time period...is contradicting the Quran.

now apply this to prophecies like Revelation 12. Remember all the things ive said about the 1260days/yrs, gentile rule over the temple mount and how it's fulfilled by islam...and then you see how in Rev 12 we're told that the true remnant would find shelter 'in the wilderness for 1260 yrs' and it perfectly fits with what's happened with the creation of israel and it's war against a people.....most of whom are likely the real jews.

Luke 21
12 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

get it? it was jew against jew...2 camps.
the 'believers' would have followed Jesus's advice and fled to the mountains whilst the rest remained and were the camp who were turfed out of the holy land.

the camp who survived, remained. they are the remnant.

“Awake, sword, against my shepherd,
against the man who is close to me!”
declares the Lord Almighty.
“Strike the shepherd,
and the sheep will be scattered,
and I will turn my hand against the little ones.
8 In the whole land,” declares the Lord,
“two-thirds will be struck down and perish;
yet one-third will be left in it.
9 This third I will put into the fire;
I will refine them like silver
and test them like gold.
They will call on my name
and I will answer them;
I will say, ‘They are my people,’
and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’”

the refining they experienced....was not from the roman invasion, but from the period before that
16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

2)
all references of a RETURN refer to the 10 tribes and the totality of ISRAEL, not judea..
there is no 'jewish return' from our perspective.
you have jews themselves as they are identified, who reject Jesus and naturally believe in their own messianic kingdom and their own messiah.

ive touched on this before
eg the 7th century jewish-sassanian conquest of jerusalem...which was a messianic attempt.
yet instead prophet Mohammad manifested as 'the prophet'./
this fits with the Leviticus 26 punishments theme...eg they planted the seeds of their archetypal messiah. This fits into the whole theme of works vs faith (in the Quran chapter 81, it is the Moses and Khidr story). The LAW is under the flesh/ego and hence under the law of duality, whereas Faith is the death of the ego and hence a position of unity. In rejecting Jesus they instead remained under dualism and it is this dualism that is playingo ut.

it was Jews in persia, against the west. 'good east vs evil west' (from their pov). King Khosrow as a 'cyrus' type figure.
they planted the seed, but it was the 'enemy who ate the fruit' eg it was an arab/ishmaelite/gentile prophet and the entire age of islam.

hence what is happening today is a major attempt to reverse the polarity. look at how perfectly it fits with the number 1260 though...exactly 1260 yrs of islamic ruler over the holy land? that isnt just a coincidence is it?
but more than that, as soon as that period ended..it's now 'war against the children' (Rev 12).

on top of all that, you have the fact that Jerusalem after the 1260 yrs is 'a city like sodom and egypt' and so forth.
yet you're not just pro future messianic Jesus Israel, you're pro modern/current israel and anti islam/palestinian too for that matter.

You're very specifically promoting guys like tsarfati who are obsessed with creating a 'good west vs evil east' war in order to reverse the polarity so they might attain their messianic empire...and it is only leading to the false messiah/worthless shepherd (Zechariah 11).

3) The star of David is a persian black magic symbol.
i dont have the imagery to share directly...i used to have a few links and youtube vids on the topic. even till this day in the muslim world, black magicians use the star of david symbol for amulets of sorcery.

if this symbol was used by jews, its because of their affinity with persia historically.

you have full knowledge that the people who own that state..are baal worshippers..how ironic?

4) you can convince yourself that 'oh even if they're sinful, there is going to be a remnant amongst this camp' because what you're doing is misinterpreting Zech 13, mixing it with Zech 12 'nations reeling'
these are different events entirely.
as i explained one is the 70AD destruction of jerusalem which seperates the true remnant from the synagogue of satan/whore.
the other is the Gog & Magog messianic event.

if all that wasnt enough you have full knowledge that this state/version is in direct 180 contrast to the messianic themes in Ezekiel 38...and if that stillw asnt enough, they're lactose intolerant.

i mean....all that and you still promote them? very suspect.
Definitely one for another thread - chances are it will run on along similar lines till “Babylon falls” - i.e. the State of Israel is wiped out, or until an Ezekiel 38 scenario occurs where there is an unexpected, and naturally impossible reversal of events. At least people know what to look out for and are bearing in mind these possibilities so for that, @AspiringSoul I am grateful for your continued contribution on the topic.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Assassins Creed series has as spiritually deceptive storyline as any out there…

The ending of the second game had me open mouthed in the days before YouTube - then someone recorded it so I could watch it again.

I found the persistence and recycling of the old gods along with their hostility to “the Cross” very revealing:

Wigi

Veteran
The Assassins Creed series has as spiritually deceptive storyline as any out there…

The ending of the second game had me open mouthed in the days before YouTube - then someone recorded it so I could watch it again.

I found the persistence and recycling of the old gods along with their hostility to “the Cross” very revealing:

Have you heard of Skyrim? It is one of the most popular games of the past decade and in it, you literally have someone called Molag Bal (clearly inspired by Moloch Baal) for which you partake in rituals where you have to sacrifice stuff in a altar, yes in the game, to complete a quest.

That's one example but if you look and dig the Action-RPG gaming genre, you can actually see the amount of blatant demonology that's being pushed under the guise of lore and fantasy. Personally, even before my conversion I felt uneasy playing those kinds of games, they always left me this bad feeling or sometimes made me depressed after a gaming session. I knew back in the days, some literally talked about starting having nightmares because of this game "I started to have nightmares after playing hours of Skyrim : r/skyrim (reddit.com)"

If you have kids playing games and who have sleep issues, you sure might want to look if they play these games.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Have you heard of Skyrim? It is one of the most popular games of the past decade and in it, you literally have someone called Molag Bal (clearly inspired by Moloch Baal) for which you partake in rituals where you have to sacrifice stuff in a altar, yes in the game, to complete a quest.

That's one example but if you look and dig the Action-RPG gaming genre, you can actually see the amount of blatant demonology that's being pushed under the guise of lore and fantasy. Personally, even before my conversion I felt uneasy playing those kinds of games, they always left me this bad feeling or sometimes made me depressed after a gaming session. I knew back in the days, some literally talked about starting having nightmares because of this game "I started to have nightmares after playing hours of Skyrim : r/skyrim (reddit.com)"

If you have kids playing games and who have sleep issues, you sure might want to look if they play these games.
Well, it was me who was into RPGs, not my kids! Actually I had the same feeling about Skyrim, Oblivion, Diabolo, all the Far Cry games etc etc. I love imaginative games but I noticed that they were all being used to promote a Gnostic / Masonic / occult message. These days, my Xbox is only used as a blu-Ray player!!!

Lyfe

Star
RPG's we're one of the hardest things for me to give up after coming to Christ. I invested allot of hours in Skyrim.

In all honesty I think part of the seduction and appeal is spiritual. The kingdom of darkness is drawing many people into occult video games and giving them an appetite to subject themselves to more witchcraft.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This is interesting. I don’t think I have to point out the resonances with the modern world here:

“In ancient Mesopotamia, the priests and priestesses of the popular goddess Inanna (better known as Ishtar) were bisexual and transgender. According to their beliefs, the goddess had the power to transform humans and could turn a man into a woman and a woman into a man. According to legend, the goddess’s father created people of the third gender who were Inanna’s servants. Non-binary identity existed over 3,000 years ago and was considered to be a manifestation of the divine will. The gods also blessed same-sex relationships as is clearly seen in the document The Almanac of Incantations, which contains prayers for both opposite and same-sex couples.”

Lyfe

Star
This is interesting. I don’t think I have to point out the resonances with the modern world here:

“In ancient Mesopotamia, the priests and priestesses of the popular goddess Inanna (better known as Ishtar) were bisexual and transgender. According to their beliefs, the goddess had the power to transform humans and could turn a man into a woman and a woman into a man. According to legend, the goddess’s father created people of the third gender who were Inanna’s servants. Non-binary identity existed over 3,000 years ago and was considered to be a manifestation of the divine will. The gods also blessed same-sex relationships as is clearly seen in the document The Almanac of Incantations, which contains prayers for both opposite and same-sex couples.”
They wanted to make America into the new Atlantis from it's inception. It was always meant to be a place that facilitated and safeguarded these ancient fallen angel beliefs. We are really beginning to see it all come to fruition. It's been modernized though so people don't see their beliefs and lifestyle as having anything to do with the ways of the old gods and all they imposed on mankind.

many p hall wrote about the secret destiny of America. Sir Francis bacon called it the new Atlantis.

Lyfe

Star
...sadly if any nation on the earth resembled mystery Babylon the most, it's us here in America. We have become wicked and defiant before God and basically call ourselves gods. It will be more tolerable for S&G in the day of judgment then for us. It's heartbreaking how blind and unfeeling we are and we don't even know it.

I believe God is having mercy tho, because for many of us we were born in the belly of the beast. Like Ninievah many youth are no longer able to tell their left hand from their right.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
...sadly if any nation on the earth resembled mystery Babylon the most, it's us here in America. We have become wicked and defiant before God and basically call ourselves gods. It will be more tolerable for S&G in the day of judgment then for us. It's heartbreaking how blind and unfeeling we are and we don't even know it.

I believe God is having mercy tho, because for many of us we were born in the belly of the beast. Like Ninievah many youth are no longer able to tell their left hand from their right.
I don’t mean to be negative btw - just discerning the times.

We live in a modern world of Jezebels and Ahabs leading the nations into idolatry and rebellion. I don’t believe that their “gods” are more mighty than the one true, living God. Perhaps the moment has come when we should rise up in the same spirit as Elijah, speak out and be expectant for God to move in power.

If our hearts ache for a lost and deceived Generation Z, how much more the heart of the one who gave his only son for them?

Lyfe

Star
I don’t mean to be negative btw - just discerning the times.

We live in a modern world of Jezebels and Ahabs leading the nations into idolatry and rebellion. I don’t believe that their “gods” are more mighty than the one true, living God. Perhaps the moment has come when we should rise up in the same spirit as Elijah, speak out and be expectant for God to move in power.

If our hearts ache for a lost and deceived Generation Z, how much more the heart of the one who gave his only son for them?
Amen. This is exactly what God is calling us to do. To take up spiritual arms. He is raising up a standard against all this evil. ❤

Lyfe

Star
Elijah did what he was born for, opposed the false gods and evil rulers of his day then went home on a chariot of fire. What a way to go!

View attachment 86546
Amen. His mission definitely took a toll on him. Sitting alone in the wilderness and being hated by all. It's a hard life. The more God works in and burdens your heart the lonelier it gets.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It puts me in mind of Elijah’s lament which may well have happened in this cave:

IMG_3419.jpeg

1 Kings 19

And the word of the LORD came to him: "What are you doing here, Elijah?"10 He replied, "I have been very zealous for the LORD God Almighty. The Israelites have rejected your covenant, broken down your altars, and put your prophets to death with the sword. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me too."

What is God’s answer? Perspective!

IMG_3421.jpeg

Last edited:

IMG_3414.jpeg

Friday essay: the legend of Ishtar, first goddess of love and war

You're definitely on to something here...

The egyptians' name for inana/ishtar was isis, wasn't it?

Rihanna has this isis tattoo

Screenshot_20230507-160726.jpg

Also, i would need to do some more research, if possible, but back in the day i stumbled across this website, (since taken offline *) that had a series of books available for free download, which basically presented an alternate creation story in which a "mother goddess", isis, basically created the first man by mating with herself (hermaphroditism?). This man was referred to as "archangel michael", and their eventual descendants were adam and eve. Lot's of references to lucifer too, except in this story he was a good guy(?), and much was made of one of isis' symbols being a snake.

In this mythology, this "mother goddess" herself was birthed thru a particular plant, which i will not name, but it's a plant that the elites sure want everyone to be partaking in...

* it occured to me to run it thru wayback machine and i have a link!

Yeah, i posted something similar that i found in a different thread last week:

To destroy, to build
to lift up, to put down
are yours, Inanna
To turn man into woman
woman into man
are yours, Inanna

devotional poem - Sumer, 2300 BCE

found it on a pro trans site