“Read This First” - I read it again…

Daze

Superstar
How do you know if He answered you and what's His answer?
If you're looking for truth then start reading the Quran. Even if its an English translation. If you're sincere you'll notice the book reads you. You'll come across verses that answer questions you've always had. Its like the book is talking to you specifically.

God will tell you what you need to hear as he knows you better then you know yourself. You're question is not one i can answer. If you're sincere ask the Almighty to show you the truth.

Its all about guidance, if you're reading the Quran to attack it, such as our previous talks about Muhammad in the Bible, truth will never find you as God knows your intentions.

Daze

Superstar
I call you a willing slave.
Absolutely. As there is nothing that comes before the Almighty as anything other then a servant. Whether it be something the size of Jupiter or a common ant. A common butler or Rothschild himself.

I like my chances compared to the one who rejects the Sustainer. As at the end of the day we are both servants. Willingly or compelled.

This is the difference between me and you colonel. I am one of the grateful. To God we belong and to God is the return. Until then play your games. As this life, which the last Prophet compared to a rotting carcass, seems to be your heaven.

Peace.

Awoken2

Superstar
I mention the above because I have benefitted from researching and often opposing the agendas that many “conspiracy minded” people hold as axiomatic. I doubt doing so has made me many friends or helped my future “social credit score”, but I wanted to share what I have learned and be faithful to what I felt the Lord wanted me to do.

I have been feeling for some time that I should spend more time seeking the Lord and less time and attention looking at the latest conspiracy trends and speculations. Those who have had enough of me won’t miss me, and those who haven’t can always message me, but for now, this is goodbye.

Calling it a day after 11111 posts red?

An enigma to the very end.

Daze

Superstar
Calling it a day after 11111 posts red?

An enigma to the very end.
He already liked a post several hours after he made this thread. You kinda have to leave before you can return.

If i was a betting man I'd put money on him posting again, if not making a sock. Clearly he made this thread for attention. Why would he leave?

Awoken2

Superstar
Why would he leave?
From my own experience here Ii'd say they don't actually leave. They just change their avatar and name.

Maybe reds elongated posts just weren't getting the desired attention so retire the identity and re-birth new poster.

The fact that he said farewell on 11111 posts is definitely a some type of symbolic gesture.....I dunno, could be some binary code.

Other than knowing he was a rampant Christian Zionist who was quite clearly getting highly aroused at the thought of the impending armageddon and also a huge CS Lewis fan I didn't have a clue what he was going on about most of the time.

Maybe he got jabbed up and ain't feeling very well?

Who knows? Red always was a man a pure mythtery. :p

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
I thought redskyatmorning's posts were very interesting.
Biblical archaeology, fascinating stuff.
I did know what he was going on about a lot of the time.

I think he may have seen the writing in the wall, and it added up to 21

Btw
11111 = 31 in binary, 1F in hex.

AmazingGrace

Established
If you're looking for truth then start reading the Quran. Even if its an English translation. If you're sincere you'll notice the book reads you. You'll come across verses that answer questions you've always had. Its like the book is talking to you specifically.

God will tell you what you need to hear as he knows you better then you know yourself. You're question is not one i can answer. If you're sincere ask the Almighty to show you the truth.

Its all about guidance, if you're reading the Quran to attack it, such as our previous talks about Muhammad in the Bible, truth will never find you as God knows your intentions.
I don't remember asking for advice :D I was just curious, trying to understand you and the way you think, that's all :)

Daze

Superstar
I don't remember asking for advice :D I was just curious, trying to understand you and the way you think, that's all :)
I didn't intend it to be advice. You wanted to know how i find the truth. I told you the way to find it. Interestingly enough i remember when me and Elsbet were having a discussion little while back. I told him to put his head on the ground and ask God to show him the truth, pray the way Jesus prayed in the Bible. He said this was deceptive.

The way i think is simple. All truth comes from the Creator, but one needs to ask him.

Peace.

Maes17

Superstar
From my own experience here Ii'd say they don't actually leave. They just change their avatar and name.

Maybe reds elongated posts just weren't getting the desired attention so retire the identity and re-birth new poster.

The fact that he said farewell on 11111 posts is definitely a some type of symbolic gesture.....I dunno, could be some binary code.

Other than knowing he was a rampant Christian Zionist who was quite clearly getting highly aroused at the thought of the impending armageddon and also a huge CS Lewis fan I didn't have a clue what he was going on about most of the time.

Maybe he got jabbed up and ain't feeling very well?

Who knows? Red always was a man a pure mythtery. :p
Well with me laying low. I’d hope someone calls my bluff and cops my style. We’ll see.

E854A182-0AB7-4692-9475-81F4FBF4127C.gif