“Read This First” - I read it again…

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Pretty sure Aspire mentioned something similar. For what its worth i don't read most long posts (which is the majority of your work) but a few now have said you have an agenda Red….
Well, perhaps I can help you on that question @Daze

If you read @VigilantCitizen ‘s “Read This First” article and pay attention to the recommended reading list provided, you will not necessarily find yourself actually getting any closer to actual truth, but instead simply becoming embroiled in a fresh narrative packaged for the “enlightened”.

It’s not that I don’t believe in some things that the MSM label as “conspiracy theory”, but I can’t help but find some of the ideas espoused as conspiracy theories are pernicious lies, other ideas are just ill-informed speculation whilst still others represent a carefully curated set of facts to fit a particular agenda.

It seems odd to me that the image of a sheepdog, a farmer and a gate is a popular one in conspiracy land. The thing that hit me after a while was how much of the “truth movement” is actually untrue.

Cue a strange dream:-

I had a very odd (and very vivid) dream a number of years ago when I first came across conspiracy theories. I didn’t understand clearly then, but I think I do now...

I was initially asleep in my dream, thrashing around and very troubled. I remembered I had ate some cherries the night before and I was feeling like they had poisoned me. As my consciousness returned (in the dream) I became aware that I was being fed a poisonous tasting drip from a string held above my head by my torturer.

[at this point, I got a strong feeling that this was like waking up to a conspiracy]

What followed was strange. In the dream, this cruel tyrant changed his attitude to me and even congratulated me on waking up! He then took me on a tour of the town to show me the world I had been asleep to.

[plot twist]

In my dream I suddenly saw that the town itself was a movie set, and that the buildings were facade only. This whole tour was a bluff! Those who woke up were provided with a personal guided tour by an untrustworthy guide.

In the wake of this dream, I have become more suspicious of conclusions gleaned from occult sources etc as the secrets they claim to reveal to initiates are in themselves deeper deceptions. I remembered that in 1984, [spoiler ahead] Winston and Julia got hold of a forbidden book on which a purported revolution was founded. Sadly the book was written by the party man himself.

This means I have an agenda (but I don’t believe I’m the only one)

I don’t believe that some of the information that falls into the hands of the conspiracy minded is actually true, yet because it comes from trusted sources, it is treated as such.

During the time I have been here, I find myself coming into opposition against a number of agendas.

The first on I hit up against was the Zeitgeist idea, which cast Jesus as a mere retelling of old tales. This was easily answered but drew a lot of opposition…

An extension of this “religion is bunk” idea led to interactions around the idea of creation or evolution. Is there a God, can we know him? I started a thread on the subject but found very few people who wanted to defend evolution!

Dialogue with Muslims led me to realise that they had taken on board 19th Century “Higher Criticism” of the Bible, and regarded the Bible we presently have as being a patchwork of original snippets, scribal “improvements” and other corruptions. It was about this time that I came across new information that strongly suggested that the Codex Sinaiticus was a modern 19th Century replica, presented as the “worlds oldest Bible”.

The most vocal agenda of all which I have encountered was that of the anti-Israel hegemony of the “truth movement”. I stumbled into it by pointing out that Romans 11 and many other passages indicate that God has not finished with the Jews. I think it will take nothing short of unfolding world events for people to change their minds on this question..

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I mention the above because I have benefitted from researching and often opposing the agendas that many “conspiracy minded” people hold as axiomatic. I doubt doing so has made me many friends or helped my future “social credit score”, but I wanted to share what I have learned and be faithful to what I felt the Lord wanted me to do.

I have been feeling for some time that I should spend more time seeking the Lord and less time and attention looking at the latest conspiracy trends and speculations. Those who have had enough of me won’t miss me, and those who haven’t can always message me, but for now, this is goodbye.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Why would you highlight me and make a thread Red? Knowing i don't read long posts?
Not to mention several posts back to back. I mean most would pm. Are you trying to get attention or what?

Well, let me see...

If you read @VigilantCitizen ‘s “Read This First” article and pay attention to the recommended reading list provided, you will not necessarily find yourself actually getting any closer to actual truth, but instead simply becoming embroiled in a fresh narrative packaged for the “enlightened”.
I was here on the old boards Red. At a time when pizzagate was new and Trump was calling everyone fake news. I remember VC made a post on pizzagate, and deleted it soon after for fear of being labeled "fake news", along with this he deleted the entire forums. 1000's of posts contributed by me and dozens of others, just gone at the whim of VC. I know I'm not the only one who remembers this as many currently here, were here then.

To be perfectly honest I"m still annoyed by it as I've said multiple times, i hate censorship in all of its forms.
So forgive me if i missed VC's "read this first". Let alone paid attention to it.

It’s not that I don’t believe in some things that the MSM label as “conspiracy theory”, but I can’t help but find some of the ideas espoused as conspiracy theories are pernicious lies, other ideas are just ill-informed speculation whilst still others represent a carefully curated set of facts to fit a particular agenda.
Have you heard of co-intel Red? Its not a new concept. Being a pro-zionist maybe you've even heard of unit 8200?

Regardless, or course there are "ideas espoused as conspiracy theories that are pernicious lies".

Its called disinfo and put out there on purpose to make anyone questioning the official narrative look like they are not playing with a full deck. For example Hamas being an enemy to Israel... or something more recent.. people vaccinated having smart tv's trying to connect to them via bluetooth.

How do you tell the truth from the falsehood? Simple, you ask the Almighty. We seek his help and His alone.
Since you don't have direct contact and choose to go through his prophets, your vision will always be blurred.

You said it best Red, we can't both be right. While my book is crystal clear and yours repeatedly contradicts your own beliefs.. i mean what are we doing here? Its bad enough many Muslims today are following the anti-christ. How can i ever expect to get through to a polytheist?

I don’t believe that some of the information that falls into the hands of the conspiracy minded is actually true, yet because it comes from trusted sources, it is treated as such.
Lets hope so. Like i said, disinfo, such as flat earth. Which many Christians seem to believe in and sadly, even some Muslims.

Once again, how do we tell the truth from the falsehood? While you've brought sources that literally have 1 eye.

Who does the one eye represent Red? When they say "god" on the dollar bill. What god are they referring to?
Is the Almighty pleased with a monetary system literally built on debt and enslavement? At least Islam still stands against usury.

Is there a God, can we know him? I started a thread on the subject but found very few people who wanted to defend evolution!
Why does evolution deny a designer? There's a verse in the Quran saying God changes creation as he wills. Perhaps it is because Richard Dawkins and his ilk have high jacked evolution?

It is obvious there is a Creator.

1.jpg

But there are still people who can't see their own hand in front of their face.

Its an interesting concept, why don't some see that the sky is blue? End of the day it comes down to guidance.

I'm guessing the rest of your post is you arguing that the Bible is not altered. When your scholars agree with you, get back to me.

Do us both a favor next time Red. Send a pm. This grandstanding does not suit you.

Peace.

Daze

Superstar
Do you think you can tell, a wish from a spell? A hug from a lie?
I attempt to tie proofs to everything. For example, as i mentioned Hamas, did you know they dictate all Palestinians learn Hebrew? That's kinda like Joe Biden dictating all Americans should learn Russian or Chinese. The language of our alleged enemies.

Cue bono, who benefits?

If there are no proofs, then i don't pick sides. For instance you're atheist, correct?

Thoughts on this 70 second video?

For some the signs are obvious.

Daze

Superstar
I’m agnostic with atheist leanings. If God is real he is evil, just like Mohammed was.

I’ll watch the video after work.
The Prophet Muhammad literally cried for those who died without accepting Islam because he knew where they were ultimately going. When the Almighty himself calls the last prophet a "mercy to the worlds" its ironic you say he's evil.
I see alot of Islamaphobs as well as many websites telling lies when it comes to Islam. So why don't you give us an example on what makes the last prophet evil? God willing we can go from there.

As far as the Almighty goes, you say you lean towards atheism yet a day does not pass when God does not feed you, give you shelter, good health. Family, friends, a job.

You probably have a variety of clothes to wear, you probably have multiple foods you like in your fridge. I can go on as the blessings we have are literally uncountable. While ingratitude leads to the heart being darkened, such as disbelief.

Imagine, if you owned a business and gave me a job. Every week you pay me without question and i never show up to work. While i tell people I'm unemployed, but still continue to cash your checks. To me, that's a good analogy of atheism. Continuing to receive while simultaneously continuing to be ungrateful.

To be honest agnostic doesn't cut it either. If God didn't care what path we took, he never would have sent the Torah, Injeel and Quran. We have been given directions and what is this life but a test?

Daze

Superstar
What makes him evil? Let’s see where to start. Buying and selling slaves, Banu Quraza, torture of enemies, taking their wives as concubines, the whole pedophillia thing, conquest, should I continue?
Ya sure, tell me more of what you think you know about the Prophet of the fastest growing religion on the planet that already accounts for 1 in every 4 humans.

Lets start with the concubines and the fact that most converts are woman. Or how about Bilah, the slave the prophet freed and promised paradise?

Everything you mention is on these forums and for me at least, am tired of the beaten horse. I mean i can show you whats wrong with every point you have made in detail only for 50 more to follow after you. Like i said above, it comes down to guidance and some people refuse it.

God doesn’t feed, shelter and clothe me, I do.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record..
"ingratitude leads to the heart being darkened, such as disbelief. "

So throw a corn seed on the ground and command it to grow. We will all await the video.

Daze

Superstar
Give the seed 3-4 months with proper care and the right soil and sure enough you’ll have corn. No woo-woo needed.
Why do you need soil? I'm guessing you need water as well?

Say, "Have you considered: if your water was to become sunken [into the earth], then who could bring you flowing water?" (67:30 Quran)

Have you considered what would happen if all of the water was removed?

Where would you be then?

Whats interesting is statistics show most atheists call upon God if they perceive death. Say stranded on a sinking ship in a storm or a plane in mid air that loses an engine.

While you clearly attribute everything to yourself, why do you see yourself as agnostic? That implies in some kind of believe in a superior power, yes?

God does not guide the arrogant so I'm not surprised you reject religion. But whats this agnostic business about?

Daze

Superstar
You need it because that’s how life works. We understand how plants grow man, we don’t need to sacrifice people to the harvest nor do we need to pray to Allah for it.

What statistics? And fear response overrides rational thinking, if it is true it’s not surprising but is meaningless nonetheless.

Agnostic because no one knows for sure what happens when you die. I doubt there is some sky god manipulating every event on earth, but there could be some force out there. I don’t believe in anything, but I have my suspicions.
Far as i know there haven't been sacrifices for over a millennia. To even mention them kinda highlights your ignorance.

Fear response? So calling on something you don't believe in is a fear response? What kind of logic is that?
I never see dying atheists call upon peter pan or the tooth fairy.

Like i mentioned above, we should look for proofs in all things in life. While you claim "no one knows" whats to come, there are some who will disagree with you. Granted, every religion thinks they have the only truth.. maybe you should take a serious look into why Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet?

In the end Pro, truth comes from guidance and as long as you attribute everything to yourself, you will never find it.

Peace.

Daze

Superstar
1. No, one ignorance was just replaced with another ( that of monotheism ) it’s a valid point.

2. I still want your statistics on this, but most people in the western world were raised nominally with some religion so when people think they are dying or are dying, a scary thing for people, they will try and cry out for anything

3. They can disagree all they want. There is what 400 religions? More if you count schisms, so believe what you want Daze ( accurate name as you are in a religious daze ) it doesn’t mean you’re right.

4. Yeah guidance. How many people throughout history have thought that? The weak sought out Vernon Howell and Marshall Applewhite for guidance, how’d that turn out?
1. Valid?... its a strawman. Your looking for weak points to attack religion by mentioning stuff that hasn't even been practiced for over 1000 years. I've never sacrificed an animal nor have the past 10 generations. Its irrelavent.

2. Its not a foreign concept Pro.

3. Another fallacy, ad hominem this time.

4. Aren't you getting tired of this? I mean the thread is completely derailed, probably in the 2nd page and its only me and you while end of the day, i just don't care what you believe.

I'm done with this Pro, take the last word.

Daze

Superstar
z

I likewise don’t care what you believe, just don’t try and force it on me and we won’t have any problems.
I'd ask how i am forcing my religion on you but life is too short. Pretty much since you've mentioned attributing everything to yourself I've known you were blinded (Quran 2 : 6-7) as God does not guide the arrogant.
Until you realize this truth will forever elude you.

Yes, i said you can have the last word, but when you make stuff up, like me "forcing" religion on you.. its more then a little ridiculous.

And most of the people, although you strive [for it], are not believers. (12:103 Quran)

Peace.

LifeisaPsyop

Rookie
I never said you were forcing it on me (although that is the Abrahamic way.) I said as long as you don’t we won’t have any problems. Develop your reading comprehension.
First off start with objective truth, moral relativism is not logically coherent. Makes life meaningless there are so many valid arguments for God.

Stucky

Star
Claiming Hamas are 'zionist shills' is very COINTELPRO.

Palestine , during it's early statehood, had 3 official languages, Arabic, English and Hebrew. Hebrew was taught in Palestinian schools up until fairly recently, English is still taught in places.

Youtube is NOT the cornerstone of a nutritious education and Hamas teaching Hebrew doesn't equal 'zionist shills'

Maldarker

Star
Why do you need soil? I'm guessing you need water as well?

Say, "Have you considered: if your water was to become sunken [into the earth], then who could bring you flowing water?" (67:30 Quran)

Have you considered what would happen if all of the water was removed?

Where would you be then?

Whats interesting is statistics show most atheists call upon God if they perceive death. Say stranded on a sinking ship in a storm or a plane in mid air that loses an engine.

While you clearly attribute everything to yourself, why do you see yourself as agnostic? That implies in some kind of believe in a superior power, yes?

God does not guide the arrogant so I'm not surprised you reject religion. But whats this agnostic business about?
Ask me who was an atheists when the sub i was on had a critical emergency lots of prayers no cries for your atheist "god called nothing"

Daze

Superstar
Ask me who was an atheists when the sub i was on had a critical emergency lots of prayers no cries for your atheist "god called nothing"
Don't put alot of stock in Colonel (Pro). His numerous sock accounts removes what little credibility he thinks he has. There's a reason these people are openly deceptive, or maybe if is God who exposes them?

I think one thing me and you can both agree on is these people have a horrible ending.

Daze

Superstar
I know that idea makes you very happy.

“The supreme satisfaction is to be able to despise one's neighbor and this fact goes far to account for religious intolerance. It is evidently consoling to reflect that the people next door are headed for hell.”
Aleister Crowley
Actually it doesn't matter to me as i barely remember Valero from the old boards, but I've heard it from several people now that you are just as bad as Cassidy with the sock accounts.

If its true then you are one sad individual. If its not true you're gonna be a sad individual for your rejection of the Almighty when your time comes.

Peace.

DesertRose

Superstar
The supreme satisfaction is to be able to despise one's neighbor and this fact goes far to account for religious intolerance. It is evidently consoling to reflect that the people next door are headed for hell.”
Aleister Crowley
Quoting the sub human?
Evil serpents.
Soon their temples will burn for all that they have done over the years. The eternal fire is also a promise that is true.
His base are the human traffickers not the illegals.

Maldarker

Star
Don't put alot of stock in Colonel (Pro). His numerous sock accounts removes what little credibility he thinks he has. There's a reason these people are openly deceptive, or maybe if is God who exposes them?

I think one thing me and you can both agree on is these people have a horrible ending.
And that breaks my heart & griefs my spirit.