“Peace to Prosperity”?

Thunderian

Superstar
Gee, if only someone would offer the Palestinians a $50 billion economic package with no strings attached.

UNRWA raises less than a tenth of annual budget in international fundraising event

The following delegations confirmed 2019 pledges in the following amounts:​
European Union (€21 million); Turkey ($10 million); Philippines ($10,000); India ($5 million); Sweden ($5 million); France (€20 million); Germany (€29 million); New Zealand ($1 million); Belgium (€11.6 million total for 2019); Estonia (€280,000); Ireland ($22 million); Norway ($2 million in addition to $26.4 million already paid); Indonesia ($200,000 in addition to the $1 million already paid); United Kingdom ($24 million for a total of $83 million for 2019‑2020); Switzerland ($1 million to the $21 million already paid in 2019); Kazakhstan ($50,000); Pakistan ($250,000); Cyprus (€100,000) and the Holy See ($40,000).​
The following delegations indicated pledges pending approval: Austria (€1.95 million to a UNRWA health programme), Mexico, Malaysia and Italy.​

Not a single Arab country on the list.

Lisa

Superstar
Given to them" yes given to them by western crooks and anti-semites now trying to cover up their faults. Its still stealing.
How was the west crooks?

These people are not the original children of Israel lisa. Most of them have their roots around the globe but the one place their roots don't connect is Palestine.
They do connect because they are descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and are in the covenant then with God who gave the land to Abraham and his descendants as an everlasting possession.

DavidSon

Star
Forget Deal of the Century, Israel was Always on Course to Annexation

"Israeli officials have been preparing for this moment for more than half a century, since the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza were seized back in 1967.

That point is underscored by an innovative interactive map of the occupied territories. This valuable new resource is a joint project of the Israeli human rights group B’Tselem and Forensic Architecture, a London-based team that uses new technology to visualise and map political violence and environmental destruction.

Titled Conquer and Divide, it reveals in detail how Israel has “torn apart Palestinian space, divided the Palestinian population into dozens of disconnected enclaves and unravelled its social, cultural and economic fabric”.

The map proves beyond doubt that Israel’s colonisation of the West Bank was never accidental, defensive or reluctant. It was coldly calculated and intricately planned, with one goal in mind – and the moment to realise that goal is fast approaching.

Annexation is not a right-wing project that has hijacked the benign intentions of Israel’s founding generation. Annexation was on the cards from the occupation’s very beginnings in 1967, when the so-called centre-left – now presented as a peace-loving alternative to Netanyahu – ran the government.

The map shows how Israeli military planners created a complex web of pretexts to seize Palestinian land: closed military zones today cover a third of the West Bank; firing ranges impact 38 Palestinian communities; nature reserves are located on 6 per cent of the territory; nearly a quarter has been declared Israeli “state” land; some 250 settlements have been established; dozens of permanent checkpoints severely limit movement; and hundreds of kilometres of walls and fences have been completed.

These interlocking land seizures seamlessly carved up the territory, establishing the walls of dozens of tightly contained prisons for Palestinians in their own homeland...."

Lisa

Superstar
Well, this is very odd because it would mean that US intelligence agencies are directly responsible for and working hard to make muslim end-times prophecies a reality.
Are you trying to say that muslims have no control or decision making in trying to bring their prophecies to pass? That they don’t want it and aren’t involved but are just pawns on a board? Honestly, that is naive to think that they don’t want their prophecies to come to pass since their prophecies are favorable to them.

Oh yes they do. Here’s one… apparently the Jewish sages believed that Christians were the descendants of Esau. Now if you know your OT well, the Messiah has some serious destruction to do in Edom. Therefore, Jewish end times are predicated on your (a Christian) death and destruction.
So...they want their end times version to get rid of the Christians? And then what? They rule the world or something? I guess I don’t see how they want that and are trying to line up events to get rid of Christians?

justjess

Superstar
The following delegations confirmed 2019 pledges in the following amounts:​

European Union (€21 million); Turkey ($10 million); Philippines ($10,000); India ($5 million); Sweden ($5 million); France (€20 million); Germany (€29 million); New Zealand ($1 million); Belgium (€11.6 million total for 2019); Estonia (€280,000); Ireland ($22 million); Norway ($2 million in addition to $26.4 million already paid); Indonesia ($200,000 in addition to the $1 million already paid); United Kingdom ($24 million for a total of $83 million for 2019‑2020); Switzerland ($1 million to the $21 million already paid in 2019); Kazakhstan ($50,000); Pakistan ($250,000); Cyprus (€100,000) and the Holy See ($40,000).​

The following delegations indicated pledges pending approval: Austria (€1.95 million to a UNRWA health programme), Mexico, Malaysia and Italy.​

Not a single Arab country on the list.
Isn’t turkey Arab?

Lisa

Superstar
Isn’t turkey Arab?
Maybe you’re thinking muslim? I don’t think they are arabs...could be wrong though. Anyway some of the countries on the list have many muslim immigrants...wonder if that means anything?

justjess

Superstar
There are 23 Arab countries. I feel like someone who has an opinion on the Middle East should know that already.
My only opinion on the Middle East is that the United States should stay the hell out of it.

the only thing I’m not clear on is the definition of Arab and whether they would be included. Turkey is technically in the Middle East. They share customs and a religion and even look similar to the rest of the Arabs. Type in google is turkey... and it auto fills with Arab so I guess I’m not the only one confused there.

Europeans can be Spaniards or Finnish. Geographically they are very far apart.

Last edited:

manama

Star
My only opinion on the Middle East is that the United States should stay the hell out of it.

the only thing I’m not clear on is the definition of Arab and whether they would be included. Turkey is technically in the Middle East. They share customs and a religion and even look similar to the rest of the Arabs. Type in google is turkey... and it auto fills with Arab so I guess I’m not the only one confused there.

Europeans can be Spaniards or Finnish. Geographically they are very far apart.
The Turks used to hate the Arabs. Turkey is not an Arab country.

manama

Star
You're dodging the question. You either don't have a clue what the circumstances of the creation of the state of Israel were, or you do know, and you won't admit it, because you know it pops the Palestinian victim balloon.
Christian nations hate the Jews, and cause their massacre. Then they try to put it off their heads by giving the Jews a new state, except the new state ends up being Palestine where people were already living. The Jews started doing to Palestinians exactly what was done to them.

We don't need to say more than this.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
From a tweet:

Khijoyan: heads of churches in Jerusalem has said that in order for Jerusalem to be a city of peace it can not belong exclusively to only one people and to one religion. Two peoples, three religions. Two peoples are the guardians of her sanctity. International plan unlikely.”

My take - a plan to divide the Temple Mount between a third temple and the present Islamic mosques. The third temple may be proposed as a “house of prayer for all nations”, and though being distinctly Jewish in character, it may also include other elements. Just a feeling I have, will wait and see...

Thunderian

Superstar
Christian nations hate the Jews, and cause their massacre. Then they try to put it off their heads by giving the Jews a new state, except the new state ends up being Palestine where people were already living. The Jews started doing to Palestinians exactly what was done to them.

We don't need to say more than this.
Jews have lived in Palestine since before it was called Palestine. They have bought land, they have reclaimed land, and they have won land, but they have never stolen land.

There has never been a state called Palestine, and as long as people like you are around, there never will be. I want the Palestinians to have a state, to have a future, and to live in peace. Why are you against a plan that will give them that?

Thunderian

Superstar
Arabs are saying some of the craziest things right now.

"Israel is part of the heritage of this whole region, historically. The Jewish people have their place amongst us." - Bahrain’s foreign minister, Sheikh Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa

manama

Star
Jews have lived in Palestine since before it was called Palestine. They have bought land, they have reclaimed land, and they have won land, but they have never stolen land.

There has never been a state called Palestine, and as long as people like you are around, there never will be. I want the Palestinians to have a state, to have a future, and to live in peace. Why are you against a plan that will give them that?
So what? Muslims lived in Spain for ages, does that mean we can go back, conquer it, call it our land and then kick everyone that isn't a Muslim out?
Just because Palestine didn't exist on your murican maps doesn't mean it didn't actually exist. Murica doesn't turn into India just because you call it that on your maps.

Also the whole argument of "there was no place called Palestine" is so dumb, that everyone still parroting it needs to be put down. Falestinia, Syria falestina and bunch of other names have been used to refer to that place thousand of years ago.

You know what has never been used to refer to that region? Israel. Because Israel was never a place but was a race.

Last edited: