“Magicians” Prove A Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
[youtube link]

I found this video yesterday, and it is two hours long. I don't recommend watching it troughoutly since it is too long, but at least the intro part you should see to get some context.

Innocent me never paid attention to these magicians, always expected them to be simple tricks. To be fair, some of them are (the video shows the chinese quick change artists, they use thin veil-masks attached to a string they pull to eject the mask and show the other mask below) but others doesn't seem to be tricks...

EDIT: This Franklin Saint dude makes me cringe. Dude needs a haircut ASAP.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Oooops, I dun goofed.

Or I guess this is na serious subject... really. The guy calling david blaine devil and diablo really was something. Every day I watch 10 minutes or so and I see other people's reaction to this "magic", this isn't natural in any way. Also I find a comment stating that these tricks are limited to vain and self-glorification, as they never could do something really useful to the rest of society to be really accurate

Oooops, I dun goofed.

Or I guess this is na serious subject... really. The guy calling david blaine devil and diablo really was something. Every day I watch 10 minutes or so and I see other people's reaction to this "magic", this isn't natural in any way. Also I find a comment stating that these tricks are limited to vain and self-glorification, as they never could do something really useful to the rest of society to be really accurate
The comments in the video are interesting as some have seen them perform. I agree with you that what they do is in vain and self-glorification, but I suppose that can be said for all people that seek that sort of fame in the entertainment industry. The phrase “making a deal with the devil” comes to mind when watching the performances, which is apparent with these "magicians". I’m not sure if it’s in the YT comment section, but I do remember reading their “magic” is limited so they can only do so much. That said, I wonder what Dynamo experienced when he went into the forest.

Since you’re watching it in 10 minute increments, I won’t give much away, however, if you haven’t reached the point of the documentary, watch Criss Angel in the séance. All I know is if that happened in front of me, I wouldn’t have run to the hallways, I’d be halfway home, with the microphone still clipped on, never to return!

Last edited:

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Yep, i've seen the séance part from Criss Angel, also I didn't knew the guy would grunt like that. I've seen other guy criticizing these kind of videos by saying the magicians were doing this religion stuff just for publicity stunts but... I think he is simply being too naive. I wonder what would happen if someone were to do a simple prayer during their shows, it just has came to my mind that this kind of stuff was happening back then, as example of Simon Magus.

elsbet

Superstar
The comments in the video are interesting as some have seen them perform. I agree with you that what they do is in vain and self-glorification, but I suppose that can be said for all people that seek that sort of fame in the entertainment industry. The phrase “making a deal with the devil” comes to mind when watching the performances, which is apparent with these "magicians". I’m not sure if it’s in the YT comment section, but I do remember reading their “magic” is limited so they can only do so much. That said, I wonder what Dynamo experienced when he went into the forest.

Since you’re watching it in 10 minute increments, I won’t give much away, however, if you haven’t reached the point of the documentary, watch Criss Angel in the séance. All I know is if that happened in front of me, I wouldn’t have run to the hallways, I’d be halfway home, with the microphone still clipped on, never to return!
I hear you.
Criss Angel during the seance disturbed my spirit-- caught me off guard and I shut it off as fast as I could without even thinking. It was all reflex. o________O

elsbet

Superstar
Yep, i've seen the séance part from Criss Angel, also I didn't knew the guy would grunt like that. I've seen other guy criticizing these kind of videos by saying the magicians were doing this religion stuff just for publicity stunts but... I think he is simply being too naive. I wonder what would happen if someone were to do a simple prayer during their shows, it just has came to my mind that this kind of stuff was happening back then, as example of Simon Magus.
Well, yeah... this stuff has been around since the beginning (or close to it). Good call.