“If God did not create evil then who did? Who has the power of creation in your universe?”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Is anything really created in a kingdom of no beginning and no end ? As in eternity? Wrap your head around that concept . How could a perfected being , a righteous God , create evil out of no evil? How would He even know evil to create it out of nothing? It is an eternal principal , Good and evil . Forever at war . we are agents of either one by the choices we choose .it will always be .
“Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love that exist just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light.”

Albert Einstein

Daze

Superstar
Is anything really created in a kingdom of no beginning and no end ? As in eternity? Wrap your head around that concept . How could a perfected being , a righteous God , create evil out of no evil? How would He even know evil to create it out of nothing? It is an eternal principal , Good and evil . Forever at war . we are agents of either one by the choices we choose .it will always be .
If God didn't create evil then who did? Most would say satan, but this is a huge issue because it grants powers of divinity to satan when he is literally nothing. Another creation just like us made weak, full of error.

I was a Christian for 30 years and this was always an issue for me. Christians deify satan and put him on par with God. Many Christians will refer to satan as the god of this world. Consider the infamous picture of Jesus arm wrestling satan, when the reality is, it is the Cosmos compared to a flea.

I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and
create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things. (Isaiah 45:7)

If evil didn't exist how would you even know what good was?

Maldarker

Star
If God didn't create evil then who did? Most would say satan, but this is a huge issue because it grants powers of divinity to satan when he is literally nothing. Another creation just like us made weak, full of error.

I was a Christian for 30 years and this was always an issue for me. Christians deify satan and put him on par with God. Many Christians will refer to satan as the god of this world. Consider the infamous picture of Jesus arm wrestling satan, when the reality is, it is the Cosmos compared to a flea.

I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things. (Isaiah 45:7)

If evil didn't exist how would you even know what good was?
So if i stoled your home title would that not make me your homes owner & title owner? Thats why satan is god of this world you can't even see that everything is laid down in genesis to understand the whole bible. Where you really a christian i am thinking thats just a BS line you use just like you come with a copy paste response to everything. Some one abuse you as a child we claimed to be christian? Never seen such hate. Except idiots who hate muslims the same way.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Our Light Created all as Good
those Creations like Us/Animals that We can See
and those We cannot See
All Creation from Our Light is given FreeWill
We have to chose whether to be/do Good or evil
that is on nobody else but Us Ourself

I have tried explaining in my open Heart/Mind
my new perceptions on this topic and how the corruption/fall
of Peoples started so won't go into all that again it's just this simple

FreeWill means FreeWill We chose without interference
choose Good Ya will go Home to Our Light
choose the True evils of Our World Ya will go to below
don't walk the Lighted Path enough then Ya stay here in purgatory
to be reborn Pure again so that Your FreeWill makes a more definitive
answer

there is also a old Native story of the 2 wolves
basically We have 2 wolves inside of Us both trying to gain
power over Our Mind/Heart/Soul
the more We feed either wolf the stronger that wolf becomes
example
feed the Good Your wolf/Ya are Good
feed the evil Your wolf/Ya are evil
what wolf do Ya wanna feed is the question

Daze

Superstar
So if i stoled your home title would that not make me your homes owner & title owner? Thats why satan is god of this world you can't even see that everything is laid down in genesis to understand the whole bible. Where you really a christian i am thinking thats just a BS line you use just like you come with a copy paste response to everything. Some one abuse you as a child we claimed to be christian? Never seen such hate. Except idiots who hate muslims the same way.
Its laughable to think satan could take anything away from God.

Feel free to give satan divinity. In reality he's like a bug, completely powerless until God allows him to so much as lift his finger. In Islam ALMIGHTY literally means ALMIGHTY. Alone, without partners.

You've already assigned his prophets in equal share to Him, so why not the devil to?

Wanna know whats hateful? If i knew you would be murdered tomorrow and i said nothing about it to warn you.. Then you could consider that hateful. Don't worry, you will understand this on judgement day.

Why do you even bother to quote me? Aren't you tired of the round and round? Lord knows i am, its like talking to a brick wall and I'd rather watch paint dry then debate the tirinity with you. Go ahead and take the last word because we both know it will never end until you do.

Till then, read your Bible, God most definitely created evil. As a test for me and you.. nothing more.

Maldarker

Star
Its laughable to think satan could take anything away from God.

Feel free to give satan divinity. In reality he's like a bug, completely powerless until God allows him to so much as lift his finger. In Islam ALMIGHTY literally means ALMIGHTY. Alone, without partners.

You've already assigned his prophets in equal share to Him, so why not the devil to?

Wanna know whats hateful? If i knew you would be murdered tomorrow and i said nothing about it to warn you.. Then you could consider that hateful. Don't worry, you will understand this on judgement day.

Why do you even bother to quote me? Aren't you tired of the round and round? Lord knows i am, its like talking to a brick wall and I'd rather watch paint dry then debate the tirinity with you. Go ahead and take the last word because we both know it will never end until you do.

Till then, read your Bible, God most definitely created evil. As a test for me and you.. nothing more.
Really? Not if GOD gave it to another first? Did you actually ever read genesis or do you just copy paste all bible verses you try to expound upon? Your little hateful statement..."i feel the same about you as much as you makes you come across as a total douche to other beliefs which seriously if you cared so much you won't besmirch their beliefs like you do.... I quote you when you think you understand the bible better then followers of CHRIST when your the one who turned your back on GOD." Since you like to throw matthew at me all the time(which is awesome to just pull stuff out of context since i guess you can't read the whole chapter...) btw however its meant for you, here is another one from matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. so back to matthew we can start at 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (here is the will of the FATHER as per JESUS after feeding 5000 John 6:28-29 28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.) So in essence your telling GOD you think you know better on how HE does thngs and that hey this is the way i'm doing it you tell HIM nope not acceptable.

God Bless and my HE have mercy on your soul.