“I am a Christian and I can tell you why…”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
1 Peter 3

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ. 17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

Alanantic

Star
Ah Buddha such a flawed man. Not like Jesus
Jesus' flaw was his messianic urge. It got him killed.

"Don't get attached to what I say, don't get attached to any doctrine, to what I preach; don't get attached to my personality. These are all just fingers pointing to the moon. Forget me, don't start worshiping me; just look at the moon. And once you have looked at the moon, I don't matter at all." -- Buddha

Jesus' flaw was his messianic urge. It got him killed.

"Don't get attached to what I say, don't get attached to any doctrine, to what I preach; don't get attached to my personality. These are all just fingers pointing to the moon. Forget me, don't start worshiping me; just look at the moon. And once you have looked at the moon, I don't matter at all." -- Buddha
This is a preferable outlook to Christianity ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It depends. Do you want to worship one who knows, or know yourself? There's a difference between being a child of God and an adult.
One of the most popular songs at funerals of those who reject the Gospel is “My Way”…

And now, the end is near​
And so I face the final curtain​
My friend, I'll say it clear​
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain​
I've lived a life that's full​
I traveled each and every highway​
And more, much more than this, I did it my way​
Regrets, I've had a few​
But then again, too few to mention​
I did what I had to do​
And saw it through without exemption​
I planned each charted course​
Each careful step along the byway​
And more, much more than this, I did it my way​
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew​
When I bit off more than I could chew​
But through it all, when there was doubt​
I ate it up and spit it out​
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way​
I've loved, I've laughed and cried​
I've had my fill, my share of losing​
And now, as tears subside​
I find it all so amusing​
To think I did all that​
And may I say, not in a shy way​
Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way​
For what is a man, what has he got?​
If not himself, then he has naught​
To say the things he truly feels​
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows​
I took the blows​
And did it my way​

Yes, it was my way​
The Bible describes a way which seems right to a man, but whose end is death. I realised I had been heading down the “My Way” road even as a child, and Jesus met me where I was. I am a Christian today because I realised I didn’t know the way myself and was willing to choose His way instead.

As an adult, the childlike faith of simply trusting in Jesus does nothing for my pride, but instead of looking inside for answers, I choose “lift my eyes to the hills”.

Alanantic

Star
Is your hope to have God like abilities ?
At the very center of your own personal sense of self is the Spark of God. The Kingdom of God is within.

"I have said, ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." -- Psalms 82:6
"Is it not written in your law, I said, "Ye are gods"? -- John 10:34

At the very center of your own personal sense of self is the Spark of God. The Kingdom of God is within.

"I have said, ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." -- Psalms 82:6
"Is it not written in your law, I said, "Ye are gods"? -- John 10:34
Context context!

Not the same context as what you are applying it to.

Every secret society member would agree with your view. Infact it's the very lie told in the garden of Eden.

I don't see anything profound or amazing in what you're saying. I've heard it before. It's freemasonry 101. Dan brown in his book the lost symbol actually uses the same scripture.

The conspiracy is the deception within the seeming deception.

It's a double conundrum! The most obvious truth is actually the truth! Which is the Bible taken as a literal text not an esoteric represents the true nature of reality, and the accessibility to all routed in the foot of the cross where everyone is equal.

I feel the need to believe in esoterica and hidden revelations of one's own godliness is somewhat routed in a certain arrogance. In any other context other than one opposing Christianity I'm sure many would agree.

Context context!

Not the same context as what you are applying it to.

Every secret society member would agree with your view. Infact it's the very lie told in the garden of Eden.

I don't see anything profound or amazing in what you're saying. I've heard it before. It's freemasonry 101. Dan brown in his book the lost symbol actually uses the same scripture.

The conspiracy is the deception within the seeming deception.

It's a double conundrum! The most obvious truth is actually the truth! Which is the Bible taken as a literal text not an esoteric represents the true nature of reality, and the accessibility to all routed in the foot of the cross where everyone is equal.

I feel the need to believe in esoterica and hidden revelations of one's own godliness is somewhat routed in a certain arrogance. In any other context other than one opposing Christianity I'm sure many would agree.
It has all been turned into confusion intentionally. None of it is consistent because then we humans would figure it all out, which is exactly what our controllers fear most of all.

Semantics aside, it’s the simple choice between dualism and unity. These are the two opposite forms of consciousness. The belief that you can somehow be separate from the One Divine Creator is dualistic, which is the exact opposite of unity consciousness. Mainstream Christianity is like a form of reverse psychology in this way, tricking people into embracing dualism. You cannot simultaneously believe you have unity with the One Infinite Creator while believing you are somehow able to exist separately. It’s contradictory. This is by design.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Oh gosh, I am in the religion thread! You say there is only two choices of duality and unity C as if it is etched in stone for all to see. It is a trick to trick the so called tricked if you can follow that;) And tricks are in the bag of one who brings light and knowlege and allows one to be their own God, right? If I am off on my analogy, do share more.

Oh gosh, I am in the religion thread! You say there is only two choices of duality and unity C as if it is etched in stone for all to see. It is a trick to trick the so called tricked if you can follow that;) And tricks are in the bag of one who brings light and knowlege and allows one to be their own God, right? If I am off on my analogy, do share more.
I’m not sure I follow what you’re asking here. Whether one believes they can be their own “god”, or that one can somehow exist separately from the One Infinite Creator… these are both examples of dualism, not unity. I hope that helps answer your query.

Alanantic

Star
It has all been turned into confusion intentionally. None of it is consistent because then we humans would figure it all out, which is exactly what our controllers fear most of all.

Semantics aside, it’s the simple choice between dualism and unity. These are the two opposite forms of consciousness. The belief that you can somehow be separate from the One Divine Creator is dualistic, which is the exact opposite of unity consciousness. Mainstream Christianity is like a form of reverse psychology in this way, tricking people into embracing dualism. You cannot somehow simultaneously believe you have unity with the One Infinite Creator while believing you are somehow able to exist separately. It’s contradictory. This is by design.
Just FYI. You may have to dumb that down a bit with this crowd... Few ears to hear...here. I think the concept is too paradoxical. The closest they can imagine being to God is sitting on his right side (or is it left?) in Heaven. To consider merging one's consciousness with God is beyond comprehension. That's true, of course, but it doesn't mean it can't happen. :)

Just FYI. You may have to dumb that down a bit with this crowd... Few ears to hear...here. I think the concept is too paradoxical. The closest they can imagine being to God is sitting on his right side (or is it left?) in Heaven. To consider merging one's consciousness with God is beyond comprehension. That's true, of course, but it doesn't mean it can't happen. :)
The confusion goes very deep, so it’s completely understandable if some do not comprehend. We have been trained since birth to imagine a bearded man in the sky or what have you. Separateness is the illusion. An individual human is not the creator, but we are extensions of the one infinite creator. On higher planes of existence, the idea of separateness is completely nonsensical- like trying to separate a “piece” of air from the rest of the surrounding air, if you follow my analogy.

Alanantic

Star
The confusion goes very deep, so it’s completely understandable if some do not comprehend. We have been trained since birth to imagine a bearded man in the sky or what have you. Separateness is the illusion. An individual human is not the creator, but we are extensions of the one infinite creator. On higher planes of existence, the idea of separateness is completely nonsensical- like trying to separate a “piece” of air from the rest of the surrounding air, if you follow my analogy.
The illusion of separateness that comes with identifying with the body/mind is a lot like finding yourself as a character in a dream but unaware of who's sleeping. When one becomes "lucid" in a dream, you suddenly realize you're not that character but the Dreamer. This can happen in real life. You can be One with Everything.

"Tell them I am awake." -- Buddha

The illusion of separateness that comes with identifying with the body/mind is a lot like finding yourself as a character in a dream but unaware of who's sleeping. When one becomes "lucid" in a dream, you suddenly realize you're not that character but the Dreamer. This can happen in real life. You can be One with Everything.

Do you think gnosticism is really that original ?

Do you think chopping ur penis off makes u a woman ?

U do realise all this kind of theology is what Hollywood pumps into people?

Do you think Hollywood is trying to wake u up ?

Or cast spells on you with there holly-wood

I just find it fascinating how the same people who think the Bible is the work of the elite actually have the exact same views as mass produced programming.

The mind boggles

Lyfe

Star

So Christians believe in silly stuff, but there is nothing silly at all to everything you are espousing?

Do you think gnosticism is really that original ?

Do you think chopping ur penis off makes u a woman ?

U do realise all this kind of theology is what Hollywood pumps into people?

Do you think Hollywood is trying to wake u up ?

Or cast spells on you with there holly-wood

I just find it fascinating how the same people who think the Bible is the work of the elite actually have the exact same views as mass produced programming.

The mind boggles
Hollywood Satanism is just duality consciousness taken to its ultimate extreme. It’s the belief that not only is one somehow able to exist apart from the one infinite creator, but that one MUST separate and deny that which connects you to the ultimate Source of everything.