“I am a Christian and I can tell you why…”

Lyfe

Star
The “word” of God is not written in books. That’s another deception. The word of God is the highest frequency of pure light and love, which echoes throughout creation sustaining all that exists, infinitely. The closest analogy we have is the concept of sound, which is also vibration. Thus God “spoke”, and it was so.
How can you know thats the word of God if the word of God isnt written anywhere?

Maldarker

Star
I'm sure you believe that. Ha! I'm simply suggesting you can get a better view observing from a higher perspective. You have to look at Good/Evil as a bandwidth, like temperature. You may think it's hot while I'm quite comfortable. Also, the whole dichotomy is an illusion. I think life is a Game young souls play.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." -- Isaiah 45:7

With humanity, there's drama, misunderstandings, misplaced loyalty, hearts of gold, tremendous courage, etc. I don't think demonizing humanity is fair; or any group, for that matter. All I'm sayin'...
So best to just do what thou will! LOL ;)

Never said demon did I. So your telling me you have never had thoughts of anger thoughts of lust? See i am able to be honest with myself & realize that yeah I have flaws "sins" etc & maybe it's not just all about self.

Idk about a game more like a quarantine zone a "virus" entered the sys & it needs to be seen who is the 0 & who is the 1

How can you know thats the word of God if the word of God isnt written anywhere?
It’s “written” inside all of us and everything that exists. We are supposed to remember this when we’re born. Very young children understand it intuitively, but they tend to “unlearn” or forget it very quickly because of the way our whole society is programmed.

Tagging @Red Sky at Morning also

I went through this last night-- never heard your interpretation before. What I found, according to Zechariah 13:7, is they will be scattered-- dispersed around the world, according to most commentary, as well (WHICH IS BY NO MEANS INFALLIBLE).

However, Jesus says the same thing-- He quotes part of this verse in Matthew 26:31, and again in Mark 14:27.

The third remaining-- the little ones: the word used denotes an ignoble character. They seem to have been spared to fulfill His purpose-- not as a reward for good behavior, belief or any other merit.

That's my take, anyway.

I will smite the shepherd,
and the sheep of the flock
shall be scattered abroad.

1287 diaskorpízō
(from 1223dia, "thoroughly," which intensifies 4650 /skorpízō, "scatter") – properly, widely scatter, disperse greatly (note the force of the prefix, diá).

-
What you shared already contains the answer. Jesus was speaking to his disciples on this one..
“Strike the shepherd,
and the sheep will be scattered,
and I will turn my hand against the little ones.

and he followed
28 But after I have risen, I will go ahead of you into Galilee.”

these events occuring in 33ad, are seperate from the 70AD destruction of Jerusalem.
what followed was an aftermath, a consequence, but not directly the same event.

In the whole land,” declares the Lord,
“two-thirds will be struck down and perish; (<<not the best translation, two thirds will either die or will be forced out)
yet one-third will be left in it.

obv this one refers tot he roman destruction of jerusalem in 70AD.
This one third is fascinating to me, clearly they're chosen by God. I also linked this to this verse in the Quran

O you who have believed, be supporters of Allah, as when Jesus, the son of Mary, said to the disciples, "Who are my supporters for Allah?" The disciples said, "We are supporters of Allah." And a faction of the Children of Israel believed and a faction disbelieved. So We supported those who believed against their enemy, and they became dominant.
(سورة الصف, As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #14)

think about it, they belong to the bloodline...and they are righteous. By extention it would mean they never left the holy land. i would expect such a group to have always remained there.
That's not to think along the way many werent martyred, since even most of the apostles were martyred and even most of their children.
The stark difference between martydom and just being killed, is about righteouness. the disbelieving jews were punished in 70AD (the parable of tenants being an example of this coming punishment), the believing jews werent punished, they were tested.

This third I will put into the fire;
I will refine them like silver
and test them like gold.

So this remnant also extends to those who passed from this world as martyrs (as per Daniel 12) and would return at the end.

regardless of anything else, i think we can all accept that there is a true righteous group who are jewish by blood...asnd by 'righteous' i dont even need to believe that they are muslim.
it's not me pointing towards that, it's the bible itself.
For example Revelation 11 talks about the gentiles trampling on the outer court for 1260 days. Using the old formula of a day for a year, 1260 lunar yrs is literally fulfilled by muslims. it further makes obv sense given the muslim presence and rule over the temple mount for such a lengthy period. It wouldnt be left out in Revelation would it?
I've posted this quite a few times already..

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

So when Rev 12 refers to the the wilderness and 1260 days, the strongest argument suggests a clear cut jewish (remnant) connection to islam.
the woman seeking shelter in the wilderness..
You could think of them as christians..but in all fairness they would most likely be palestinian since they'd have to have remained in the holy land the entire time but it still does link to muslim rule over the holy land.

Since that period ended in 1948, the state that was created in 1948 is very much on the satanic side and is making war against the remnant. whilst 'children' in Rev 12 isnt literal, it just happens that the israelis love to kill palestinian kids...alll the time. everytime they attack, im seeing a load of kids on the deathtoll.

think of how ironic it is
netenyahu: dey palestinians werent even known as a nation/state before.
ie a land without borders..

Ezekiel 38: a land without borders, walls, without weapons..a peaceful and unsuspecting people
israel is entirely the opposite of that. one of the key reasons why the jews won the original war against the arabs was because they had an army fresh out of ww2 and a strong air force (ie not a peaceful and unsuspecting people).

this image sums it all up

btw Red likes to constanly claim that tank is being driven by Jesus himself and that boy is gog and magog
'nations reeling doe'.

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

i do wonder what the river and earth really mean.

There has to be an absolute truth tho for anything you say to have merit. Without absolute truth each individual can just simply make up their own religion and worldview and live by it. What are your ideas based off of?
I guess you could say they are based on understanding timeline physics, and energy mechanics.

Lyfe

Star
It’s “written” inside all of us and everything that exists. We are supposed to remember this when we’re born. Very young children understand it intuitively, but they tend to “unlearn” or forget it very quickly because of the way our whole society is programmed.
The notion that the word of God is written inside of us is a guess or idea, its intangible. How can you prove that or say that in a definitive sense to disprove someone elses beliefs?

The notion that the word of God is written inside of us is a guess or idea, its intangible. How can you prove that or say that in a definitive sense to disprove someone elses beliefs?
It’s not a guess. It might seem that way to you, but to me there is no doubt.

If I were to put all of my trust in religion, that to me would definitely be merely a guess. I have no interest in playing guessing games. I’m also not interested in trying to disprove anyone else’s beliefs. I’m just sharing my perspective.

Alanantic

Star
So then all I am getting from you is that everything is relative and subjective? What one may view as genocide is what another would perceive as cleansing the world from its pollution?
There's no one who calls themselves "Dr. Evil". Even Hitler thought he was doing a great service to humanity by "cleansing the world". When we see ourselves as nothing more than mortal characters instead of souls, those are the solutions people come up with. Life is a school. We're here to learn things only a dualistic approach can teach us. I like to think of it as wireless puppets imbued with a certain amount of autonomy but controlled by a Soul we aren't typically conscious of. Of the few times I've "woken up", it became obvious Life is God's Dream and I was the Dreamer, not the dream character. We at a time when we're all waking up.

Lyfe

Star
There's no one who calls themselves "Dr. Evil". Even Hitler thought he was doing a great service to humanity by "cleansing the world". When we see ourselves as nothing more than mortal characters instead of souls, those are the solutions people come up with. Life is a school. We're here to learn things only a dualistic approach can teach us. I like to think of it as wireless puppets imbued with a certain amount of autonomy but controlled by a Soul we aren't typically conscious of. Of the few times I've "woken up", it became obvious Life is God's Dream and I was the Dreamer, not the dream character. We at a time when we're all waking up.
What you will eventually conclude in this school is that we all need love. Not just any love. We need the love of God that is only through Christ. The Bible says that God is love. The greatest commandments are to love. Human beings cannot function properly without love. Our souls need love as much as our bodies need oxygen. If you have the wrong beliefs about man and God then you are not getting the right nutrients and your soul will suffer from deficiency.

If your belief system doesnt testify to this paramount truth or put emphasis on it then it can in no wise help man in the way that man needs to be helped. It is useless to man.

The greatest commandments are to love. Human beings cannot function properly without love. Our souls need love as much as our bodies need oxygen.
This I agree with.
If you have the wrong beliefs about man and God then you are not getting the right nutrients and your soul will suffer from deficiency.

If your belief system doesnt testify to this paramount truth or put emphasis on it then it can in no wise help man in the way that man needs to be helped. It is useless to man.
This however I don’t think is accurate. Beliefs can certainly influence your decision, and beliefs can definitely be either harmful or beneficial. However, aligning your own heart with selflessness is a choice that no one else can choose for you.

We alone are responsible for choosing which way to align our hearts, either toward selfishness or selflessness. This responsibility is a scary one for the majority of people, so they might use religion as the tool to make their choice without realizing it was their own decision all along. There is nothing wrong with this method of deciding, but you can’t exactly tell everyone else they must use the exact same tools. It doesn’t work the same way for everyone.

The other option is to procrastinate and sit stubbornly on the fence until in some way or another you are eventually forced to decide.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So often people define morality internally or with reference to others.
An encounter of God left Isaiah with a changed paradigm.

Isaiah Called to Be a Prophet

1In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple. 2Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. 3And one cried to another and said:

“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts;
The whole earth is full of His glory!”
4And the posts of the door were shaken by the voice of him who cried out, and the house was filled with smoke.

5So I said:

“Woe is me, for I am undone!
Because I am a man of unclean lips,
And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips;
For my eyes have seen the King,
The Lord of hosts.”
6Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar. 7And he touched my mouth with it, and said:

“Behold, this has touched your lips;
Your iniquity is taken away,
And your sin purged.
8Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:

“Whom shall I send,
And who will go for Us?”
Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

9And He said, “Go, and tell this people:

‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand;
Keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’
10“Make the heart of this people dull,
And their ears heavy,
And shut their eyes;
Lest they see with their eyes,
And hear with their ears,
And understand with their heart,
And return and be healed.”

~ Isaiah 6

Last edited:

Michi

Established
So I have a question for believers having to do with the nature of God and the sacrifices in the Old Testament. I am currently studying the sanctuary. Last night I had a dream that God spoke to me and said “You don’t know me.” Sounds terrible I know, but it was more an invitation to try to understand who he is and his ways better.

I do want to know him!

Concerning the sacrifices in the sanctuary:

In Leviticus both peace offerings and sin offerings consisted of killing animals. If the wages of sin is death, what would be the purpose of slaying an animal for a peace offering to God?

Blood is representative of life. What was the purpose of burning the blood of the animals on the alter?

What is it about the act of killing animals that leads to atonement for the Israelites?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So I have a question for believers having to do with the nature of God and the sacrifices in the Old Testament. I am currently studying the sanctuary. Last night I had a dream that God spoke to me and said “You don’t know me.” Sounds terrible I know, but it was more an invitation to try to understand who he is and his ways better.

I do want to know him!

Concerning the sacrifices in the sanctuary:

In Leviticus both peace offerings and sin offerings consisted of killing animals. If the wages of sin is death, what would be the purpose of slaying an animal for a peace offering to God?

Blood is representative of life. What was the purpose of burning the blood of the animals on the alter?

What is it about the act of killing that lead to atonement for the Israelites?
I have always seen the offerings as a way of making people take sin seriously. It has a cost, and often, the innocent get hurt by it.

As for the purpose, if you look at the OT Law, there was one element that was the standard, and another that represented the reality of falling short. It was a picture lesson enacted for centuries, just like the seven Feasts of the Lord, which would only make sense in the light of Jesus.

Lyfe

Star
God drew me with his holy spirt by revealing truth which is why I became a Christian. The reason I am still a Christian is, because I have found out that in a world full of empty carnal pleasures and vanity that Gods love is the only true refuge I could ever find real fulfillment and satisfaction in. I realized that God designed the human soul in such a way that it cannot be whole or satisifed apart from his love. The human heart cant function properly without love in general just like the body cannot work right when its being neglected the right vitamins and minerals. Disease will set in any heart that is not properly nourished with love and even though the love we may receive from other people may be enough to provide us with an optimal sense of emotional well being it is still a pale reflection of Gods love. I have discovered in my time as a Christian that no matter how much I tried to find happiness in the things of this world it was never compared to the nearness of God in prayer. It was nothing compared to the connection to God in prayer. It was nothing compared to how the holy spirit could sustain and animate my soul.

Alanantic

Star
Do you think gnosticism is really that original ?

Do you think chopping ur penis off makes u a woman ?

U do realise all this kind of theology is what Hollywood pumps into people?

Do you think Hollywood is trying to wake u up ?

Or cast spells on you with there holly-wood

I just find it fascinating how the same people who think the Bible is the work of the elite actually have the exact same views as mass produced programming.

The mind boggles
Well, mine certainly does, listening to what comes out of yours...