“Don’t force your help on people who are not willing to change”

You’re welcome! Just making sure that no one is too mean to you.
Well thank you, but I've gotten worse comments so I can handle if anyone here openly insulted me and or mocked me but I get it, it's your adult instincts if that makes sense (?)

So now agreeing with you is being rude? You are the one who said you were going to stop talking to me. I just said okay.
How did I know you weren't really going to stop talking to me though? LOL! You ought to lighten up a little bit. If you are this high strung and sensitive as a teenager, you are in for a world of hurt as you enter the real adult world.
Bold of you to YET AGAIN assume I was never in a world of hurt. You don't even know my life. Yesterday when this discussion began, I told everyone I was insulted BADLY when I spread God's word. People threatened me, threatened to kill me, told me I should kill myself, etc etc I don't wanna get too into it.

Honestly, I've even talked to demonically possessed people who didn't even know they were possessed. Whenever I'd mention God they would get triggered and start saying the most VILE things I know from God came from mad demons who DESPISE the truth of the Lord.

Oh, and now you're calling me a sensitive high strung person? Boy, did you forget that teens go through emotional developments or were you too cocky to mention it? And that's not nice to say I'm in for HURT in the adult world, as an adult you should tell me to prepare, not what I'm in for, but all adults are different. I already have my parents telling me things about this world, and tbh it doesn't matter about the "adult" world, it's the whole world in general. You can go through the most horrible situations starting from being a kid. And that's facts.

Oh and also, God can heal me just as much as the next person. Yes I will go through trials and tribulations but who said I would just be in for hurt itself? With God, I can't even feel such an emotion.

This is where the disconnect is..I am not saying that the love stops..just that its not unconditional. It’s ok to have conditions on love. My parents did still love me to punish me, but there was a condition on that love..that I didn’t keep doing wrong. I’m not saying its bad..just that there isn’t unconditional love.
I said:

Have you ever done something bad when you were little and got punished or reprimanded for it by your parents when you were young? Do you think your parents stopped loving you because you were bad? Of course not. They may not have liked your behaviour, but they still loved you. Well, mine did. The reverse can also be said. I KNOW didn’t like them all the time, but I knew intuitively, my love for them was unconditional.

Okay, so now explain or identify what are the conditions my parents', or even your parents' love as kids?

Lisa

Superstar
I said:

Have you ever done something bad when you were little and got punished or reprimanded for it by your parents when you were young? Do you think your parents stopped loving you because you were bad? Of course not. They may not have liked your behaviour, but they still loved you. Well, mine did. The reverse can also be said. I KNOW didn’t like them all the time, but I knew intuitively, my love for them was unconditional.

Okay, so now explain or identify what are the conditions my parents', or even your parents' love as kids?
You have to behave is a condition isn’t it?

Dalit

Star
Bold of you to YET AGAIN assume I was never in a world of hurt. You don't even know my life. Yesterday when this discussion began, I told everyone I was insulted BADLY when I spread God's word. People threatened me, threatened to kill me, told me I should kill myself, etc etc I don't wanna get too into it.

Honestly, I've even talked to demonically possessed people who didn't even know they were possessed. Whenever I'd mention God they would get triggered and start saying the most VILE things I know from God came from mad demons who DESPISE the truth of the Lord.

Oh, and now you're calling me a sensitive high strung person? Boy, did you forget that teens go through emotional developments or were you too cocky to mention it? And that's not nice to say I'm in for HURT in the adult world, as an adult you should tell me to prepare, not what I'm in for, but all adults are different. I already have my parents telling me things about this world, and tbh it doesn't matter about the "adult" world, it's the whole world in general. You can go through the most horrible situations starting from being a kid. And that's facts.

Oh and also, God can heal me just as much as the next person. Yes I will go through trials and tribulations but who said I would just be in for hurt itself? With God, I can't even feel such an emotion.
You seem strong and courageous to share the word/gospel in the midst of opposition which is admirable as a young person or for any person. Just want to encourage you in that. Glad you are so on fire.

Todd

Star

Well if that's the case then talking to me here should be a cakewalk, shouldn't it?
Seriously though It's great you have zeal for God, and I pray that God does heal you of whatever emotional abuse you have endured, so that you can be an effective witness of his unconditional love. God bless!

You seem strong and courageous to share the word/gospel in the midst of opposition which is admirable as a young person or for any person. Just want to encourage you in that. Glad you are so on fire.
Thank you so much! Yeah, I'm only 14 going on 15. Glad the Lord brought me here during the end times and times of confusion. As hard as it is, I'm actually glad to be serving God. Just goes to show I can do anything in Christ who strengthens me.

You have to behave is a condition isn’t it?
No, behaviour is not a condition for being loved unconditionally, and I think that's where your issue is. Just because a child isn't behaving does not mean a parent stops loving them. I remember one of friend's mum used to say to them "I love you, but I'm not liking you right now" because they were being flippant or just plain disobedient. Unconditional love towards someone DOES NOT stop when the behaviour of the individual is not ideal.

Lisa

Superstar
No, behaviour is not a condition for being loved unconditionally, and I think that's where your issue is. Just because a child isn't behaving does not mean a parent stops loving them. I remember one of friend's mum used to say to them "I love you, but I'm not liking you right now" because they were being flippant or just plain disobedient. Unconditional love towards someone DOES NOT stop when the behaviour of the individual is not ideal.
It might not stop but the condition for being in a loving relationship is obedience right?

justjess

Superstar
It might not stop but the condition for being in a loving relationship is obedience right?
No. Lol...

Do you treat your husband and children like dogs? If they dont obey you do you stop loving them?

I think you are trying way too hard to fight against your natural instincts and common sense here to make this fit what you believe about god.

Daciple

Star
atonement theory is not a universal tenet of Christianity.
You can not be serious right now. Not only is it THE universal tenet of Christianity it is THE reason why there even is Christianity. You would be extremely hard pressed to find any person who identifies as a Christian who doesnt accept or believe in the Atonement of Christ.

Literally, the idea of Christs Death and Resurrection for the Sins of the World and Salvation is THE most foundational doctrine in Christianity. If you reject the idea of the Atonement then you are quite frankly NOT a Christian. The ENTIRE GOSPEL is 100% about the Atonement and for you to say such a thing reveals your complete lack of understanding about anything related to Christ or Christianity.

You might as well say Jesus is not a universal tenet of Christianity...

I'm talking about the Church and their doctrines that were developed under Roman authority- the council of Nicea, Constantinople, etc.... the aspects of the Gospel of Jesus that were chosen to be focused on (or not focused on actually).
And so am I, again I really think that you have a skewed understanding of History and the foundation of Christianity. So the reason I focused on the actual Bible was because you made statements concerning the Bible itself. The same statements I made concerning the written text of the Bible also apply to the other Doctrines you would like to bring up. All of them were established 100's of years before the Council of Nicea or any other major Roman influence.

It seems people who really are not familiar with the History of Christianity love to point to the Council of Nicea and blame or act like it completely changed Christianity. It did not have a drastic affect on Christianity in the way people such as yourself believe. First and foremost the Council did not add anything at all to the Doctrines or ideologies of Christianity. The major discussion was centered around Arianism, the belief that Jesus was not divine but a created being, which was an idea brought to the forefront by Arius around 300ish. The idea did not stretch back much further than that, generally held as being mostly expounded and created by Saint Lucian of Antioch probably in the area of 275ish.

So the idea of the Trinity goes back to basically the inception of Christianity and can be found in writings dating to 50-75 AD (the Didache) and by early Christian Fathers and writers predating Lucian by 100's of years. If you would like I can quote you their writings by Polycarp (70-155/160), Justin Martyr (100?-165?), Ignatius of Antioch (died 98/117), Irenaeus (115-190), Tertullian (160-215), Origen (185-254). So as you can see all of these people (who btw were hated by the Roman Government and some of whom were literally murdered by the Roman Government) all wrote and lived from 200-25 years before the person who basically invented the idea that later became known as Arianism existed.

Essentially, if you take the time to actually study out the people and the ideas of those people in Early Christianity and not just accept bogus nonsense you find on all the Anti Christian sites who love to place blame on Nicea and Constantine, you will come to realize that very little actually happened at Nicea and literally all the ideas that were agreed upon at that Council were fundamental ideals that existed since the inception of the Church. Therefore this belief that Rome added or removed the fundamental ideologies of Christianity is unfounded and outright not True.

We are able to go back and see clearly which Doctrines existed before the RCC and which Doctrines the RCC added or influenced and Protestantism has been the driving force to strip any RCC influence from the Church...

However plenty of people are not really educated on Christian History and therefore are not able to correctly understand which Doctrines actually come from the RCC and which were already held for 100's of year before Rome infiltrated the Church. The Trinity and probably many of the other ideologies you would like to pin on the RCC, like the Atonement Doctrine (possibly if you think it was a Roman creation) were held prior to Rome accepting Christianity as Legal let alone influencing it...

Protestantism is nothing more than reformed Catholicism, as is Evangelicalism.
I would say that Protestantism is more of a rejection of Catholicism than just a reformation, but regardless it is the movement brought the Church out from under the ruthless hand of the Catholic State and back to the teachings and Doctrine that the Church was originally established upon...

Just reading the quotes of Christians online there is a heavy influence of the poetry of Paul and I'm dumbfounded people are more inspired by his Gospel than the sayings of Jesus.
So again, it seems you literally have not read the Bible. The Gospel of Paul is the same as Jesus. I literally quoted you the very first sermon preached after Jesus Ascended to Heaven, it was preached by Peter and he preached the Life Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. The same exact thing Jesus preached about Himself, and if you read the Gospels he told Peter this:

Matt 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Jesus straight up told Peter that the Father had revealed the fact that Jesus was the Christ to him and that Peter would be a significant member in building the Church. Essentially Jesus endorsed Peter here, but you want to tell others that Peter got it all wrong when he preached the first sermon consisting of the Gospel as I have shown. That the Gospel wasnt actually based around the Life Death and Resurrection of Christ and His shedding blood for the remission of Sin, which is what Paul preached.

You are wrong, point blank, Christians 100% follow Jesus teaching and preaching, and what Peter preached and what Paul preached and they are all in agreement. Only those who are blinded either by their own ideologies or the fact they are blinded by Satan to the Gospel itself would not or do not acknowledge these facts...

Do you know what inspires me the most? I quoted it for you, the direct Words of Jesus Christ:

Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you

Jesus body was broken and His blood was shed for me, for my Sins! That is the most inspirational thing in the entire Bible, and if one day you would really come to know what that means, I can assure you it would be the most inspirational thing you have ever heard or known. That is pure love right there, I who was a Sinner and totally unworthy of anything except Judgement, Death and Hell, was instead offered Eternal Life by the Grace of the Work of Christ on the Cross, who took up my Sin and my Penalty upon Himself and gave me the Entire Kingdom and Life Forever!

Just think if you were caught for all the crimes you have committed, which we both know you are guilty of, and were sentenced to Death and someone came along and said no I will take up the penalty for him and caused you to go completely free. I can guarantee that you would be exceedingly grateful and excited and it would affect your life, every single day from then on.

That times infinity is the affect the Gospel has on me and everyone else that has been Saved...

It's been pointed out before that "the Word" is not the Bible.
What? Please explain this to me, show me how the Word is not in the Bible when I can literally quote it to you over and over...

Link me to where this has been discussed...

So "in the beginning" there was a floating Bible surrounded by deep space lol? The illiterate have no hope of living in the peace of holiness?
What on Earth are you talking about? Are you just trying to troll people? Lets be reasonable in our discussions please.

There is the incarnate Word which is Jesus, and then there is the literal God breathed Scriptures which is what the Bible is, and they agree with each other.

In the beginning was Jesus, the Word, the Logos as you describe correctly, and then the Word became Flesh thru the man Jesus...

The laws of God are written in our heart and the commandments in our mind.
Yet you zero ability to actually follow any of it unless you are Born Again and the Holy Spirit dwells in you. Do you know what the purpose of the Law even is? It is to show you that you are a Sinner in need of a Savior. That is why it is there, because you can not follow it, no matter what you try and do. Its funny because Paul himself tells us that all humanity does have the Law of God in their heart:

Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another

So when the Gentiles who didnt have or know the Law explicitly would do what is contained in the Law and thus create their own Laws based on the Law, it showed that Law is written in their/our hearts but it also condemned them.

Just as you can create your own Personal Law, making up whatever it is that you feel is right and wrong and guess what you 100% break your own Law. If you are going to be honest you know you have said to yourself, well I wouldnt or wont do that, that is a Personal Law you created for yourself, and then you end up doing or not doing exactly what it is you said you would or would not do. This shows 100% that you are guilty of breaking not only your Law but moreso Gods Law and thus you God is 100% Justified in condemning you to Hell, where you deserve for breaking the Law. Over and over and over and over.

Praise the Lord that Jesus came and has offered you Grace and Mercy thru the Redemption and Atonement made on the Cross when He took up your Sins upon Himself so that you can go Free!!

I've read the Bible and years ago searched out the Gnostic texts, the Apocraphyl, Enoch and Jubilees, even obscure writings like the Aquarian Gospel. The Holy Bible may be a gem of spiritual and historical significance but it's not as you said "the only way to know God." GOD IS LOVE.
I have read it all as well, and there is a reason why the Apocrypha and the Gnostic Texts were left out of the Biblical Cannon. If you would like to discuss this further let me know and I can give you the exact reasons and show you exactly why they have been left out. But the fact is, as I stated you can make up anything you want about who God is, what He is like ect, but unless it is confirmed in the Word of God, the Bible then it is literally a figment of your imagination.

You are simply creating an Idol to Worship, one of your own invention and it would be no different than carving a piece of wood and Worshiping that...

I agree God is Love, but there is Human Love and Godly Love, can you tell the difference? If you dont have the Bible then no you cant, because Love is more than an emotional thing and Godly Love is completely different than Human Love. The Bible shows us the difference and the fact is that Gods Love is correct regardless of our Human Perspective of what and how He should Love...

You can attempt to insult me all you want but you've failed to refute that Paul's Gospel is not the Gospel of Jesus.
In your mind sure, I didnt, what exactly would you need to see? Jesus Himself already told you that you need to be Born Again, Paul says the same thing. Jesus said He came to shed His Blood for many and specifically say He shed it for us, Paul said the same thing. Jesus spoke of the Kingdom of God, Paul speaks of the Kingdom of God. On and on I can go showing the fact that what Jesus preached, Paul preached but clearly none of that matters to you.

So what exactly, specifically would you like to see?

I mean I have asked you to give details about your beliefs, you dont seem to be able to do so, I am very clear and able to express exactly what I believe the Gospel is, can you do the same? If not then how can we have a productive discussion? How is it even possible for me to show you that Paul and Jesus preached the same Gospel when you can not even produce for me what your idea of Jesus Gospel is?

Quoting the Kingdom of God is pretty freaking broad there brother, so I asked for specifics, if you are genuinely interested in have a productive discussion we and more over others can learn from then please be specific not vague and general.

It's amusing that from one exchange you interpret Jesus repeating three times the saying to be "born again." Such a simple text to us (which my point is it was played out by Weslyites), but people of the day thought it meant they would climb back into their mother!
Exactly they didnt understand what He meant, and guess what the Disciples didnt either, it took the Holy Spirit to teach them exactly what He meant. And that right there is exactly why most people can not properly understand the Bible or Jesus. If you do not have the Holy Spirit in you, then the Bible will make no sense period. I say that as someone who tired to read it as a Lost man and one who read it after being Saved. It became a completely different Book once I was saved.

And I know that I am not the only one who can testify to this, and if you get Saved you too will realize that it is the Word of God, and it is the litmus test of everything and it will move you and will understand why Christians state it is the only way to know God...

You think Jesus had a sleeping bag and a tent? lol.
Seriously? What does any of this have to do with the discussion?

Christians practice acts of charity but they are not worthy to be called disciples or followers. If you live under a roof, on the internet with a Starbucks coffee in hand... you're not a disciple.
Oh is that right? So if you have any luxury at all in life you are not a Disciple of Christ? From a person typing on either a phone a computer? Lol thats rich and only shows you cant even live up to your own Standards of what you think qualifies someone to be a Disciple of Christ. Clearly you are not.

You have absolutely no idea what qualifies someone as a Disciple of Christ and I can tell you that Billions of His Disciples are sitting their houses right now praying and studying His Word. They are even using their computers to try and reach Lost Souls and tell them how much God loves them, that He would send His only Son to die on their behalf so they dont have suffer the consequences of their own Sins.

Conceited, accusing, boastful pretenders, like the parasite Jewish priests of Jesus's day, are no better than anyone else. In fact the disciples themselves were weak willed, jealous, traitorous, carnal men that Jesus even called satan. I don't worship the disciples, I worship God the Creator.
Do you believe yourself better than them? Sure sounds like it. I can place money on it that Jesus would say the same exact thing to you, in fact worse. Do you even know why Jesus said that to Peter? Lets go ahead and quote the verse since you have the audacity to call them into account, especially in light of your stance about the Atonement:

Matt 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Do you even comprehend why Jesus said Get thee behind me Satan to Peter here? Do you see just how hypocritical it is of you to bring this up, while you are in the middle of trying to convince others that the Atonement isnt a central tenet of Christianity and basically are diminishing it to be nothing and worthless?

YOU ARE AS BAD AS PETER, read the verses again. Jesus began to tell the Disciples that He needed to go to Jerusalem, DIE (to make Atonement as I have quoted multiple times now) and then He would Resurrect. Peter said No Lord that cant happen, in fact Peter later talks about and tries to defend Jesus, and that is when Jesus say Get thee behind me Satan! Why? Because ONLY SATAN would truly try and prevent Jesus from getting to that Cross and doing the Will of God so that we can all be redeemed from our Sins.

You are out here straight up preaching the doctrine that Jesus called Peter Satan for talking about. I think you really really need to re evaluate where you stand...

I hope you find truth within the simplicity of the Gospel of Jesus. He said to repent (from sin), for the Kingdom of God is at hand.
So again I need you to explain in detail each aspect of that. What does it mean to Repent? How do you Repent? What is the Kingdom of God? How do you enter into it? I asked you in the last one to be detailed about this because we can say Repent for the Kingdom is at hand, but unless we get specific then we can not be sure we agree on what that entails...

It's not difficult.
Then why have you not done it? Why are you not a Disciple of Christ with your internets and whatnot...

I will tell you the real Gospel is actually simple to attain, it is to believe by Faith and Grace that Jesus who is God, died on the Cross for your Sins and that He Resurrected on the 3rd Day making Atonement and showing His Sacrifice was accepted and then Ascended to the Father in Power and Glory. If you were to actually accept you are a Sinner in need of a Savior and come to Repent (which means change your mind) about everything I am saying, Believe and Confess then you would Saved...

The fact is, you can not turn from your Sins, it has power over you and you know it...

If all of humanity turned from the wickedness of greed, envy, self-destruction, conceitedness, lust, etc. we would be in harmony with nature like the seasons or the orbit of the planets.
But all Humanity can not turn from their Sins, it is literally impossible to actually turn from Sin unless you are Born Again and have the Holy Spirit living in you. Even when you do have the Holy Spirit living in you, you still fail many times, but Praise the Lord He is merciful, forgives us and offers us Mercy and Grace.

I mean you do realize that 99% of people who do not acknowledge Christ dont even accept that Sin is a real issue? That their actions are not actually Sinful? I mean do YOU actually acknowledge that your actions are Sinful? Do you even acknowledge that you are in need of a Savior to save you from the penalty of your Sins?

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, "The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."- LUKE 17:20-21
Hey one of the most misquoted verses of the Bible by people who love to create their own Jesus and their own Religion, the only one more misquoted is the Judge Not verse.

Here lets look at that word translated within you in this verse and lets also use some logic to see what Jesus was actually saying here.

So this is from your own mouth " Conceited, accusing, boastful pretenders, like the parasite Jewish priests of Jesus's day" even you can see and acknowledge that the Jewish priests aka the Pharisees were against Christ. Jesus says this about them:

Matt 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

So Jesus straight up says that the Pharisees are serpents and vipers, murderers, hypocrites, full of dead man bones and all uncleanness, in another place He calls them children of the Devil himself.

Now you want us to believe that Jesus then looks at these people and tells THEM that THEY have the Kingdom of Heaven inside of them? No sir, there is no way that the Pharisees had the Kingdom inside of them, they had dead man bones and uncleanness inside of them.

Here is the word in the Greek:

ἐντός, adverb ((from ἐν, opposed to ἐκτός), within, inside: with the genitive ἐντός ὑμῶν, within you, i. e. in the midst of you, Luke 17:21

So do you see what the word means in the genitive, as in Luke 17:21? It means it is in the midst of you. Jesus was saying that the Kingdom doesnt come with observation, in otherwords its not going to be a Kingdom that is seen with the eye such as the Roman Kingdom, that we shouldnt say look there is the Kingdom over there ect. Then Jesus looks at them and says the Kingdom is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, it is in the midst of you RIGHT NOW. Why does He say that? Because HE IS THE KINGDOM, Jesus was it, right there for them all to see, but they rejected Him because they wanted a Kingdom like David and Solomon had, but instead Jesus IS the Kingdom.

Hence when you are IN CHRIST then you are IN THE KINGDOM.

I hope one day you accept the True Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Gospel of His Love and Grace and Mercy for you and that you too can see the True Kingdom and get into it, get into Christ...

Glad 2 know

Veteran
If there's something I have learned, it's that if a person wants nothing to do with Yahweh, the circumstances in that person's life might change to where they will see the need to seek God. For now we can't help but we should still make ourselves available for when that time comes. Sometimes people need to be "jolted awake".

elsbet

Superstar
If there's something I have learned, it's that if a person wants nothing to do with Yahweh, the circumstances in that person's life might change to where they will see the need to seek God. For now we can't help but we should still make ourselves available for when that time comes. Sometimes people need to be "jolted awake".
Pretty much. No one can come to God unless He calls them.

elsbet

Superstar
Nope...
So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples,"

They already believed, but Jesus did not yet say they were his disciples. It was only if they abided in his word (in other words followed his teachings) would they be disciples.
The one written in their hearts?

Just curious-- do you think God experiences Time in a linear fashion, like humans?

Vytas

Star
Well thank you, but I've gotten worse comments so I can handle if anyone here openly insulted me and or mocked me but I get it, it's your adult instincts if that makes sense (?)
If you can handle Tod , the rest of us are piece of cake.Welcome on board, even though maybe purely Christian community would be better for somebody of your age. Anyhow just a personal opinion, don't pay attention to it if you like it here...14 now is different from when i was 14. It's hard to remember that sometimes...