“Ancient Aliens” Unmasked!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Did you not bother to read the passage from Revelation 12 just posted please?

Very simply put, God is GOOD. Lucifer/Satan/the devil is EVIL.

God's Home is in HEAVEN ("Our Father which art in heaven..." - Matt. 6:9).

Lucifer/Satan/Iblis and his angels are here on Earth (Rev. 12:9), where they've been for the past 6000 years. The "watchers", who left heaven to take wives on Earth, are in chains/custody, awaiting The Fire on Judgment Day (Jude 1:6).

How could God's home have a mixture of good and evil spirit-Beings/Angels, while at the same time God keeps Satan and his angels imprisoned here on Earth and/or in chains? Do you feel our All-Powerful God is somehow incapable of keeping evil out of His home?
I am genuinely not sure what you mean?

...unless you are mixing up “heaven” and what we call “space”?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
There is no difference between the two.

Don Stewart :: What Are the Three Heavens?
Don Stewart

When the term "heaven" is not used symbolically in Scripture, it usually refers to one of three realms.

(1) Our Immediate Atmosphere

(2) Outer Space (The Sun, Moon, And Stars)

(3) The Home Of God

Consequently we find the Bible speaking of more than one heaven or multiple heavens.

More Than One Heaven

The fact that Jesus passed through the heavens gives evidence there is more than one heaven.

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession (Hebrews 4:14).
Third Heaven

Furthermore the Bible refers to the third heaven.

I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know - God knows (2 Corinthians 12:2).

If there is a third heaven, it seems there must also be a first and second heaven. The Bible, however, does not mention a first and second heaven.

1. The Atmospheric Heaven - The First Heaven

The atmospheric heavens include the air that we breathe as well as the space that immediately surrounds the earth. The technical term for this is the "troposphere." It extends about twenty miles above the earth. The space above this is called the "stratosphere." The Scripture uses the term heaven to describe this area.

I will destroy humanity whom I have created from the face of the earth, both humans and beasts, creeping thing and birds of heaven (Genesis 6:7).
Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather in barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them (Matthew 6:26).
The word translated "air" is ouranos, the same Greek word that is elsewhere translated "heaven." We have another example of this use in the book of James.

And he [Elijah] prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced fruit (James 5:18).
2. The Celestial Heaven - The Second Heaven

This use of the term heaven refers to outer space or the stellar heaven. It includes the sun, moon, and stars.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken (Matthew 24:29).
Stars are said to be in heaven.

And take heed, lest you lift up your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, you feel driven to worship them and serve them, which the Lord your God has given to all the peoples under the whole heaven as a heritage (Deuteronomy 4:19).
Heaven Of Heavens

The Scripture speaks of heavenly spheres beyond that which is visible from the earth. It is called the heaven of heavens.

Indeed heaven and the highest heavens belong to the Lord your God, also the earth with all that is in it (Deuteronomy 10:14).
The psalmist wrote.
Praise Him, you heaven of heavens and you waters above the heavens! (Psalm 148:4).
3. Heaven As The Home Of God - The Third Heaven

The Bible is clear that God cannot be limited to any one geographical place.

But will indeed God dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You (1 Kings 8:27).
Yet Scripture also teaches us that there is a certain geographical place where God resides. It is also designated heaven. The writer to the Hebrews said.

The point of what we are saying is this: We do have such a high priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven (Hebrews 8:1).
Stephen knew he was going into the presence of the Lord.
But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God (Acts 7:55).
Heaven is called the presence of God.

For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us (Hebrews 9:24).
The location of the abode of God is not revealed in Scripture.

Summary

Sometime the word heaven is used symbolically in Scripture. When used of an actual place, Scripture speaks of three heavens.

1. The first is the atmosphere above us.

2. The second heaven is the stellar heaven, the sun, moon, and stars.

3. The third heaven is where God resides, above the other two regions.

God, however, is certainly not limited to one geographical place.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_151.cfm

A Freeman

Superstar
Simplified from Christ:

John 3:13 And NO MAN HATH ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

John 8:14 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify Thou me with Thine Own self with the glory which I had with Thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

Unless someone mistakenly believes that God and Christ live with a bunch of demons in heaven, and are powerless to prevent the demons from coming to Earth to do evil, it should be self-evident that we are NOT being visited by non-existent alien/extraterrestrial demons.

God, Christ and ALL of the spirit-Beings/Angels guarding this
prison planet are benevolent alien/extraterrestrials, Who are striving to help us overcome our own egos and insanity, particularly our penchant for believing and regurgitating the lies our fellow, demonic inmates instead of listening to and obeying God ONLY (Acts 5:29).

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

Aazaad

Established
Actually, both heaven and hell belong to God, and there are good, though very few, and bad djinns. Angels are all good though, thus why satan, is no fallen angel.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
God, Christ and ALL of the spirit-Beings/Angels guarding this prison planet are benevolent alien/extraterrestrials, Who are striving to help us overcome our own egos and insanity, particularly our penchant for believing and regurgitating the lies our fellow, demonic inmates instead of listening to and obeying God ONLY (Acts 5:29).
Could you unpack your understanding of the “prison planet” for me? I have heard others mention it and I wondered what it meant to you?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You know @Red Sky at Morning, not everything is "cryptic" or has a secret hidden meaning behind it just sayin'.
Not at all!

The one thing I have learned from interacting with folk online is that language can be imprecise and mean one thing to one individual and quite a different thing to another. The best conversations happen when people understand what the other individuals actually mean!!!

The reason why I asked was that I came across a new logical fallacy the other day described on the radio which I think is endemic in certain discussions:-

btw -while you’re here, I hope you have a happy Christmas!!

A Freeman

Superstar
Could you unpack your understanding of the “prison planet” for me? I have heard others mention it and I wondered what it meant to you?
Certainly. If anyone is actually paying attention to Scripture, they will notice there are numerous references to the Earth being a prison, where all of the inmates are on death row, awaiting the final Judgment followed by The Fire for those who refuse to change their evil ways (Rev. 20:12-15, Rev. 21:8).

Enoch 18:15, Psalms 69:33, Psalms 102:20, Psalms 142:7, Psalms 146:7, Eccl. 4:14, Isa. 14:17, Isa. 24:22, Isa. 42:7, Isa. 61:1, Lam. 3:31-34

Enoch 18:15 Then the angel said: This place, until the consummation of heaven and Earth will be the PRISON for the stars, and the host of heaven (Rev. 12:7-9).

Psalms 69:33 For the "I AM" heareth the poor, and despiseth not His prisoners (all of the people on this prison planet).

Psalms 102:20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner (everyone on this prison planet); to free (only) those (who repent) that He has sentenced to death (every sinner);

Psalms 142:7 Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise Thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for Thou shalt deal bountifully with me.

Psalms 146:7 Which executeth Judgment for the oppressed: Which giveth food to the hungry. The "I AM" looseth the prisoners:

Ecclesiastes 4:14 For in this PRISON (planet earth) he cometh to reign; because of this [he that is] born in his kingdom becometh poor.

Isaiah 14:17 [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners?

Isaiah 24:22 And they shall be gathered together, [as] prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

Isaiah 42:7 TO OPEN BLIND EYES, TO BRING OUT THE PRISONERS FROM THIS PRISON [planet], [and] them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord "I AM" [is] upon me; because the "I AM" hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to [them that are] bound;

Lamentations 3:31-34
3:31 For the Lord will not cast off for ever:
3:32 But though He cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of His mercies.
3:33 For He doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.
3:34 To crush under His feet all the prisoners of the earth,

Even in the letters of Paul, there are references to being prisoners of Christ. Why prisoners of Christ instead of just His servants or His students?

(Rom. 16:7, Eph. 3:1, Eph. 4:1, 2 Tim. 1:8, Phil. 1:1, Phil. 1:9)

Romans 16:7 Salute Andrew and John, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou a sharer of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

Philemon 1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy [our] brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer,

Philemon 1:9 Yet for love's sake I rather beseech [thee], being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ.

And from the Koran (Quran)

(Sura 17:8, Sura 83:5-12)

Sura 17:8. It may be that your Lord may (yet) show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert (to your sins), We shall revert (to Our punishments): and We have made Hell (the Earth) a prison (Enoch 18:15) for those who reject (all Faith).

Sura 83:5-12
83:5. On a Mighty Day,
83:6. A Day when (all) mankind will stand before the Lord of the Worlds?
83:7. Nay! Surely the record of the wicked is (preserved) in their Prison Record.
83:8. And what will explain to thee what Prison Record is?
83:9. (There is) a Register (fully) inscribed.
83:10. Woe, that Day, to those that deny-
83:11. Those that deny the Day of Judgment.
83:12. And none can deny it but the Transgressor beyond bounds the Sinner!

Hopefully you can see why referring to this world as a maximum-security prison planet reform school for the criminally insane is accurate and scriptural, and thus why it is logical, accurate and scriptural that the criminally insane (evil) spirit-Beings would be kept HERE (on planet Earth), IN PRISON, until the few who are genuinely repentant for what they've done are rehabilitated and released.

Before anyone mistakenly claims that this cannot be a lunatic asylum prison reform school for the criminally insane -- even though it tells us repeatedly throughout Scripture that this is a prison and one would have to be completely blind not to see we live in a world where people lie, cheat and steal from each other on a daily basis, where women are raped, children are molested, where theft and murder have been "legalized" in every country in the form of taxes and war, and where every perversion and manner of evil under the sun is either honored or tolerated -- please consider how it would be possible anywhere else in the Universe for people to be so unaware of reality that they (we) demanded the crucifixion of their Lord, Saviour and King, SENT here by God to help educate them and SAVE them.

Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do (they are insane). And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Insanity is believing Satan (the Opposer) rather than God, i.e. that lies are truth and that the truth is a lie (Isa. 5:20-21).

Would you not agree that this world is FILLED with "sinners"?

Psalm 14:1-3
14:1 <To the chief Musician, [A Psalm] of David.> The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, [there is] none that doeth good.
14:2 The "I AM" looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, [and] seek God.
14:3 They are ALL gone aside, they are [all] together become filthy: [there is] NONE that doeth good, no, NOT ONE.

Psalm 53:1-3
53:1 <To the chief Musician upon Mahalath, Maschil, [A Psalm] of David.> The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: [there is] NONE that doeth good.
53:2 God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were [any] that did understand, that did seek God.
53:3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; [there is] NONE that doeth good, no, NOT ONE.

Romans 3:10-12
3:10 As it is written, There is NONE righteous, no, NOT ONE:
3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
3:12 They are ALL gone out of The Way, they are together become unprofitable; there is NONE that doeth good, no, NOT ONE.

A "sinner" is someone who breaks God's Law, i.e. one who does EVIL. Those who break The Law are CRIMINALS (sinners).

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

In this lunatic asylum, Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil has conned mankind into establishing every manner of corporate fiction, and further convinced them into believing in those institutions (corporate governments, corporate organized religions, corporate courts, corporate medical facilities, etc.) and their man-made doctrines and traditions rather than believing the truth, from God (Isa. 3:12). That's how and why there are NONE that are righteous; no, not one. That's why the entire world is FILLED with sinners/criminals/evil-doers.

And what are the wages of sin? DEATH (Eze. 18:4, 20, Rom. 6:23). So why are people STILL sinning/breaking God's Law, KNOWING that unrepentant behavior will result in their own destruction? BECAUSE THEY (WE) ARE INSANE. How else would one explain such obvious and blatant self-destructive behavior?

ANYONE WHO ISN'T STRIVING TO DO THEIR UTMOST TO LEARN, KEEP AND ENFORCE GOD'S LAW ONLY -- WHICH IN REALITY ARE THE ONLY LAW THERE IS ON THIS PLANET -- IS AS GOOD AS DEAD, AS THEY WILL ALL FIND THEMSELVES IN THE FIRE ON JUDGMENT DAY, EXACTLY AS WE'VE BEEN WARNED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

It makes absolutely no difference whether one believes they are a "Christian" or a "Muslim" or a "Jew" or a member of any other organized religion, nationality, ethnicity, etc.; ALL of those made-up traditions and religious superstitions are WRONG (insane). The ONLY thing that matters is realizing who and what we really are (spiritual-Beings temporarily "locked" inside of these human animal bodies - John 3:3-7), and DOING what we've been COMMANDED to do by our Creator and His Christ, exactly as all of God's Prophets, Apostles and Messengers have consistently and repeatedly told us.

It's so simple that only a complete lunatic wouldn't understand it: OBEY GOD AND LIVE; CONTINUE TO DISOBEY GOD AND DIE (Deut. 30:15-20).

It therefore should be self-evident at this late hour, that believing the evil, criminal prisoners of this prison planet being led by Satan (as Christ said - John 12:31, 14:30, 16:11) are somehow "good people", and that our alien/extraterrestrial prison guards -- who are all under God's COMMAND -- are somehow evil (any of them), is simply more insanity.

Further, it should likewise be self-evident that anyone who doesn't understand and thus rejects these irrefutable facts, which are being shared with everyone for our mutual benefit, obviously doesn't seek after God and His righteousness and is so insane they would rather burn than humble themselves, be healed of their insanity, and learn The Way home.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 4:1 for details of the curse).

A Freeman

Superstar
King of kings Bible - John 8:25-27 (John 8:34-36 KJV)
8:25 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the prisoner of sin.
8:26 And the prisoner abideth not in the prison-house for ever (only until The Reaping): [but] the Son Liveth for ever.
8:27 IF the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son (Enoch 58:1; 60:11; 68:39):

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS.

Revelation 20:12-15
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the "Lake of Fire".