“ Megan the ‘ Stallion’ “ a man?

free2018

Star
This is two years old, but the information is still good.

Berrywon88

Star
This is two years old, but the information is still good.

I was called transphobic on another thread when I said Meg is a man, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck well..

Meg is a dude. Her hips (zero curves), stomach, facial bone structure, height, and even her voice point to this. She's an obvious tranny and anyone that can't see it needs to get their eyes checked I think.
EbvuH9DWAAIVAba.jpg15646011087321.jpg

queen82

Star
I was called transphobic on another thread when I said Meg is a man, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck well..

Meg is a dude. Her hips (zero curves), stomach, facial bone structure, height, and even her voice point to this. She's an obvious tranny and anyone that can't see it needs to get their eyes checked I think.
View attachment 74049View attachment 74050
she also looks very gigantic to be a woman

polymoog

Superstar
Here is the best place to start. The child is “Meg”.
"she" is telling you what she truly is with her name, "stallion". stallions are male horses that have not been castrated. hidden in plain sight, as usual.

"she" is probably doing that tuck thing. its all over YT, not surprisingly.

i wouldnt bat an eyelash if these people started wearing wings or putting horns on their head in the near future to finish off their look.
1652016900881.png

polymoog

Superstar
Yup! Even her prominent brow ridge is that of a man. This an older pic and you can see that there is nothing feminine about Meg. Just looking at her broad shoulders etc. Since this photo she has gotten some plastic surgery to her face, I think to look less manly.
the brow ridge good clue to look for. i like to look for the middle finger and the index finger to be longer than the pointer finger. that only occurs with males. these people can shave down their adams apple and remove ribs and get other plastic surgery, but i dont know of any that will surgically alter their fingers in order to blend in.

~JC~

Veteran
I'm trying to understand where this idea came from. Aside from accusations, Is there a MTS dick pick floating around that I'm missing here? Maybe someone who was friends or grew up with Megan who is blowing the whistle? I'm just trying to understand if we're making this assessment purely on rumors and speculation or is there concrete evidence that can allow us to make this argument.

Berrywon88

Star
I'm trying to understand where this idea came from. Aside from accusations, Is there a MTS dick pick floating around that I'm missing here? Maybe someone who was friends or grew up with Megan who is blowing the whistle? I'm just trying to understand if we're making this assessment purely on rumors and speculation or is there concrete evidence that can allow us to make this argument.
Sometimes all you need is two working eyeballs lol. It's not "rumors" and "speculation" when we say there are specific features only men have that offer proof of a transgender celeb. Female anatomy and male anatomy are different and regardless of surgery and hormones some things can't be changed, such as the skull shape.
megan-thee-stallion-1568819230-view-1.jpg
I will include some attachments of obvious MTF celebs (P!nk and C@meron Diaz)that have a prominent adonis belt, which is damn near impossible for women to have.

Anyway, back to Meg. Like I said before with the naked eye one can see Meg is a dude. Compare her next to others and tell me you see anything feminine about her...
ddqxrrx-6771ea14-0aca-4513-afa1-bad14c02030e.jpg
ddqxrjq-e270c207-11a9-44b3-a4f3-07f75371e6da.jpgMegan-Thee-Stallion-Jharrel-Jerome-1024x683.jpg
A guy in drag is all I see. And speaking of femininity, Meg gives off none! Her aura and even the way she conveys her hyper sexuality is masculine. Her raps are forceful and aggressive, masculine energy once again.

As far as video or photo evidence. There was a live clip of Meg where people thought she had a penis slip. I think it was balls to be honest. Some say it's her butt cheek. You decide..

Attachments