“… and after will I send for many hunters”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Flarepath

Star
Haha now jews know how the early christians felt when jews went around hassling them..:)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Haha now jews know how the early christians felt when jews went around hassling them..:)
Matthew 25:40 King James Version (KJV)

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Penne

Is there any evidence?

I did see a video of sahar tartak who claimed she was "stabbed in the eye" but there was no visible sign that she had been "stabbed in the eye". Oddly she claimed that she chased after her "eye stabber". For me that just didn't sound right. But, apparently, she was being videoed at the time by her own crew or individual. So maybe she was "stabbed in the eye" and then she did give chase. I'm sure the video of this vicious "eye stabbing" will be posted all over the net.

So if you have a link to it i would be grateful if you could post it?.
I don't have a link, I just have common sense. I've been stabbed in the eye by a branch while out hiking and believe me, the pain is incapacitating. There's no way that a victim of that would be chasing anybody!

A Freeman

Superstar
Introduction below from:

JVL Introduction

This article by Jonathan Cook highlights how mainstream media has reported “as fact” Hamas atrocities that have not been evidenced even while Israel does not allow independent verification to take place; some allegations have been dropped. This is against the most basic of journalistic codes. It has virtually if not entirely ignored how Israel’s response to the attacks led to the deaths of many living in Israel, which Cook covers in some detail here.

Hamas broke international law that day and should be accountable for that; even if the most extreme claims all turn out to be false, civilians were murdered and kidnapped as hostages. However, the media’s working from the “Israel has the right to defend itself” framework is part of what enables the pulverisation of Gaza to take place; Israel is bombing Gaza for what it says Hamas did, so that Hamas remain the terrorist “monsters” to be eradicated at any cost even killing their own citizens.

There are rarely references to the fact that Israel has been breaking international law for many decades and continues to do so. And the right of occupied people to resist not raised at all.

Reproduced with permission of Middle East Eye
LL
This article was originally published by Middle East Eye on Fri 15 Dec 2023. Read the original here.

A Freeman

Superstar
And the following excerpt is from the 15 December 2023 Jonathan Cook article itself:

Shelled by Israel

Yasmin Porat, who fled the Nova festival and ended up hiding in Be’eri, was one of the few to survive that day. Her partner, Tal Katz, was killed.

She has repeatedly explained to the Israeli media what happened.

According to Porat’s account to Kan radio on 15 November, the Hamas fighters in Be’eri barricaded themselves into a house with a group of a dozen or so Israeli hostages – either planning to use them as human shields or as bargaining chips for an exit.

The Israeli military, however, was in no mood for bargaining. Porat escaped only because one of the Hamas fighters vacated the house early on, using her as a human shield, before giving himself up.

Porat describes Israeli soldiers engaging in a four-hour firefight with the Hamas gunmen, despite the presence of Israeli civilians. But not all of the hostages were killed in the crossfire. Israel ended the clash with an Israeli tank firing two shells into the house.

In Porat’s account, when she asked why this had been done, “they explained to me that it was to break the walls, in order to help purify the house”.

The only other survivor, Hadas Dagan, who was lying face down on the lawn in front of the house during the firefight, reported to Porat what happened after the two shells hit the house. Dagan saw both of their partners lying near her, killed by shrapnel from the explosions.

A 12-year-old girl, Liel Hatsroni, who had been screaming inside the house throughout the firefight, also fell silent.

Hatsroni and her aunt, Ayalan, were both incinerated. It took weeks to identify their bodies.

Notably, Liel Hatsroni’s charred remains have been one of the emotive pieces of evidence cited by Israel for accusing Hamas of killing and burning Israelis.

In reporting the deaths of Liel, her aunt, her twin brother and her grandfather, the Israeli news website Ynet stated that Hamas fighters “murdered them all. Afterwards, they set the house alight”.

Confused pilots

Porat’s testimony is far from the only source showing that Israel is likely to have been responsible for a significant proportion of the civilian deaths that day – and for the burned bodies.

The security coordinator at Be’eri, Tuval Escapa, effectively confirmed Porat’s account to the Haaretz newspaper. He said: “Commanders in the field made difficult decisions – including shelling houses on their occupants in order to eliminate the terrorists along with the hostages.”

The burnt-out cars at the Nova festival and their occupants appear to have suffered a similar fate. Worried that Hamas gunmen were fleeing the area with hostages in cars, it seems, helicopter pilots were told to open fire, incinerating the cars and all the occupants.

Worried that Hamas gunmen were fleeing the area with hostages in cars, it seems, helicopter pilots were told to open fire, incinerating the cars and all the occupants

There is a likely explanation for this. The Israeli army has long had a secret protocol – known as the Hannibal directive – in which soldiers are instructed to kill any captured comrades to avoid their being taken hostage. It is less clear how this directive applies to Israeli civilians, though it appears to have been used in the past.

The goal is to prevent Israel from facing demands to release prisoners.

In at least one case, an Israeli military official, Col Nof Erez, has stated that “the Hannibal directive was apparently applied”. He called the Israeli air strikes on 7 October “a mass Hannibal”.

Haaretz has reported that police investigators concluded that “an IDF combat helicopter that arrived at the scene and fired at terrorists there apparently also hit some festival participants”.

In a video released by the Israeli military, Apache helicopters are shown randomly firing missiles at cars leaving the area, presumably on the assumption that they contained Hamas fighters trying to smuggle hostages back into Gaza.

The Ynet news website cited an Israeli air force assessment of its two dozen attack helicopters in the skies above the Nova festival: “It was very difficult to distinguish between terrorists and [Israeli] soldiers or civilians.” Nonetheless, pilots were instructed “to shoot at everything they see in the area of the fence” with Gaza.

“Only at a certain point did the pilots begin to slow their attacks and carefully choose the targets,” the outlet reported.

Another Israeli publication, Mako, noted that “there was almost no intelligence to assist in making fateful decisions”, adding that the pilots “emptied the ‘belly of the helicopter’ in minutes, flew to re-arm and returned to the air, again and again”.

In another Mako report, the commander of an Apache unit is quoted stating: “Shooting at people in our territory – this is something I never thought I would do.” Another pilot recalled of the attack: “I find myself in a dilemma as to what to shoot at.”

A Freeman

Superstar
The "Hamas Digital Propaganda Machine" allegedly turning the world against the counterfeit-Jewish state of Israel?

Please.
1717477699516.png
It's the ACTIONS of these counterfeit-Jews, in murdering tens of thousands of Palestinians that has finally awakened the world to who "the synagogue of Satan" really is. Judge a tree by its fruit (Matt. 7:16-20).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
At ‘emergency summit,’ EJA head calls on Israel to prepare for influx of European Jews

If the continent's governments continue to tolerate "this flood of Jew-hatred, they can expect hundreds and thousands of us to leave."

Reality Check:

The reason that even the Israelis are now protesting about their totally corrupt leaders began with the "judicial reform" efforts, a euphemism for Netanyahu's blatant attempts to stay out of prison by changing the laws to supposedly decriminalize his consistently criminal behavior. And it is now a matter of self-preservation, as the people living in the land of Israel realize that the insane mass slaughter of Palestinians will eventually come around, once their Arab neighbors say enough is enough.

The people want a cease-fire and the Palestinian hostages that the Israelis are unlawfully detaining released immediately. And they see their corrupt prime minister and his corrupt government as the primary impediment to that happening.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Why am I not surprised?

“London — a violent mob of Arabs led by Mohammed Hijab was walking the streets and screaming about hunting Jews and spilling Jewish bl00d — and the UK police, who have been known to arrest people for “hate crimes” for opinions alone, did nothing.”

(Marina Medvin on X)

truth_will_out

Established
Why am I not surprised?

“London — a violent mob of Arabs led by Mohammed Hijab was walking the streets and screaming about hunting Jews and spilling Jewish bl00d — and the UK police, who have been known to arrest people for “hate crimes” for opinions alone, did nothing.”

(Marina Medvin on X)
You'd have to forgive us for being of the belief that, for all of your hand wringing, and expressed frustrations that we just don't understand why what's happening in Palestine, is happening -that your life would be far better if the world would just shut their cake-holes and let Israel carry on quietly with this Operation Protective Edge Part II clean-up project. That's what you would want isn't it? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and admit it - you want them all dead don't you?

Shall we talk about the knuckle dragging amoeba brained Ben Sherman wearing classless white trash that I witnessed running around various tube stations shouting Jew Army at the tops of their voices on Saturday?

Karlysymon

Superstar
At ‘emergency summit,’ EJA head calls on Israel to prepare for influx of European Jews

If the continent's governments continue to tolerate "this flood of Jew-hatred, they can expect hundreds and thousands of us to leave."

Really?? So the people who packed up and left after Oct 7th are going to journey back? OTOH, i've wondered about this...if Israel seizes all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates (a Tower of Babel fevered dream that will not see the light of day but for arguments sake, let's imagine it does happen), who is going to populate that vast swathe of land? Are "they" going to deport every Jew in the diaspora?
This was part of the recent "From our own correspondent"
For generations, Jewish families from around the world have migrated to Israel. But the current war in Gaza and fears over long-term security there mean some Israeli citizens are looking abroad for a quieter life. Mark Lowen reports on a new influx of Israelis seeking asylum in Portugal.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You'd have to forgive us for being of the belief that, for all of your hand wringing, and expressed frustrations that we just don't understand why what's happening in Palestine, is happening -that your life would be far better if the world would just shut their cake-holes and let Israel carry on quietly with this Operation Protective Edge Part II clean-up project. That's what you would want isn't it? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and admit it - you want them all dead don't you?

Shall we talk about the knuckle dragging amoeba brained Ben Sherman wearing classless white trash that I witnessed running around various tube stations shouting Jew Army at the tops of their voices on Saturday?
I think the logical fallacy you are reaching for is called “straw man”?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Answer the question anyway.
I would like to see Hamas out of power and the people of Gaza disabused of some of the historical inaccuracies their rhetoric was built on. Perhaps then, people might start talking and acting like adults.

i.e.

IMG_5119.jpeg

Last edited: