‘Satanic’ Religious Theme at the Grammys?

Etagloc

Superstar
They sure are making asses f themselves both in front of God, each other and us.
We will all have to account for what we do. The only thing to do now is to turn to Allah.

Society and its leaders... they are are way too far gone and I seriously doubt we can do anything about it.

Even on this site, look how many parrot the talking points of the elites' satanic agenda.

Aero

Superstar
It seems like they were just having fun.

And how could anyone do anything about real Satanism, if they don't really understand it? It just seems like most of the people that visit this site are more concerned with thinking they are better in some way. Their ego is getting in the way of applying any real change. But why would most of you want any of this Satanic shit to stop? I don't think you do.

I think you all need Satan more than anyone else. You rely on the beast as some type of adversary. But you wont fight, because that means fighting yourselves. Fighting yourself is a losing battle, but I think it's something everyone needs to go through. When one goes through that archetypal event one learns the beast is not your adversary.

Let go of such small and earthly things. Beasts are from Earth. You are all going to be saved right? So why worry about the little animals.

TrymVonTryll

Rookie
I always make "devil"horns when I am at a metal gig, I am not a satanist. The devil horn sign is actually a benevolent hand gesture to ward off evil. The horns, before the abrahamic religions, were sign of wisdom and knowledge. It is reason christianity made the devil with horns, it was to demonise pagan deities.

Etagloc

Superstar
I don't get what makes people want to defend blatant satanism.

I always make "devil"horns when I am at a metal gig, I am not a satanist. The devil horn sign is actually a benevolent hand gesture
The Illuminati symbolism in your avatar I suppose you also perhaps see as benevolent.

It seems like they were just having fun.

And how could anyone do anything about real Satanism, if they don't really understand it? It just seems like most of the people that visit this site are more concerned with thinking they are better in some way. Their ego is getting in the way of applying any real change. But why would most of you want any of this Satanic shit to stop? I don't think you do.

I think you all need Satan more than anyone else. You rely on the beast as some type of adversary. But you wont fight, because that means fighting yourselves. Fighting yourself is a losing battle, but I think it's something everyone needs to go through. When one goes through that archetypal event one learns the beast is not your adversary.

Let go of such small and earthly things. Beasts are from Earth. You are all going to be saved right? So why worry about the little animals.
--------

Your doublespeak and psychological tactics are apparent, you are only deceived by the fallacy of "Good and Evil cannot exist without one another, which is another lie that the evil one spreads, to gain more people to his side. Earth exists because the evil one and God are putting all of the holy hosts through trials This world is a test.. Below I quote from the book "Satan Prince of This World, by William Guy Carr. (page 8-9)

"If God bases His plan for the rule of the universe on the premise that Lesser Beings can be taught to know Him, love Him, and to wish to serve Him voluntarily for all eternity out of love and respect for His own infinite perfections, then it seems reasonable that Lucifer challenged God's Right to exercise supreme authority over all the Universe on the grounds that His plan was weak and impractical. If this is so, then obviously Lucifer's ideology must be based on the premise that MIGHT is RIGHT, and rule must be totalitarian.

Considering that one-third of the highest and brightest of the heaven host joined him voluntarily in rebellion against God, it seems almost reasonable to suppose that Lucifer founded the further totalitarian principle that beings of vastly superior intelligence have the RIGHT to rule those less gifted. In other words, God's plan is to derive pleasure and glory from the love and service voluntarily given him by His creatures who remain loyal despite the lies, deceit, and temptations to which they are subjected by Lucifer's Satanic agencies, while they are undergoing their period of trial;.

The Luciferian ideology is that all lesser beings must be forced to obey supreme authority by application of absolute despotism. Therefore , we would seem entitled to believe that we now are faced with the same alternatives on earth. Those who favor totalitarianism are determined to enslave those who favor freedom and voluntary service.

According to the Luciferian doctrine as expounded by Weishaupt and Pike, Lucifer, the greatest and most intelligent of the heavenly host , challenged God's "right" to exercise authority over the entire universe on the grounds that only a totalitarian dictatorship could ensure permanent peace and prosperity by forcing ALL lesser beings to obey the edicts of the Supreme Being by use of absolute (Satanic) despotism"

Aero

Superstar
--------

Your doublespeak and psychological tactics are apparent, you are only deceived by the fallacy of "Good and Evil cannot exist without one another, which is another lie that the evil one spreads, to gain more people to his side. Earth exists because the evil one and God are putting all of the holy hosts through trials This world is a test.. Below I quote from the book "Satan Prince of This World, by William Guy Carr. (page 8-9)

"If God bases His plan for the rule of the universe on the premise that Lesser Beings can be taught to know Him, love Him, and to wish to serve Him voluntarily for all eternity out of love and respect for His own infinite perfections, then it seems reasonable that Lucifer challenged God's Right to exercise supreme authority over all the Universe on the grounds that His plan was weak and impractical. If this is so, then obviously Lucifer's ideology must be based on the premise that MIGHT is RIGHT, and rule must be totalitarian.

Considering that one-third of the highest and brightest of the heaven host joined him voluntarily in rebellion against God, it seems almost reasonable to suppose that Lucifer founded the further totalitarian principle that beings of vastly superior intelligence have the RIGHT to rule those less gifted. In other words, God's plan is to derive pleasure and glory from the love and service voluntarily given him by His creatures who remain loyal despite the lies, deceit, and temptations to which they are subjected by Lucifer's Satanic agencies, while they are undergoing their period of trial;.

The Luciferian ideology is that all lesser beings must be forced to obey supreme authority by application of absolute despotism. Therefore , we would seem entitled to believe that we now are faced with the same alternatives on earth. Those who favor totalitarianism are determined to enslave those who favor freedom and voluntary service.

According to the Luciferian doctrine as expounded by Weishaupt and Pike, Lucifer, the greatest and most intelligent of the heavenly host , challenged God's "right" to exercise authority over the entire universe on the grounds that only a totalitarian dictatorship could ensure permanent peace and prosperity by forcing ALL lesser beings to obey the edicts of the Supreme Being by use of absolute (Satanic) despotism"
What fallacy? Just trying to understand what you mean.

The average Christian on here makes like 5 logical fallacies part of their daily repertoire. So Idk if you want to really get into that conversation with me. Plus you haven't really refuted my points at all. Until you do that, I'm just going to keep plugging the same stuff.

You clearly need Satan or Lucifer as an adversary. They are as important to your worldview as God or Jesus is. You can deny that, or try to deflect but it's true. And in my book that means you are driven by the weaker emotions.

Etagloc

Superstar
What fallacy? Just trying to understand what you mean.

The average Christian on here makes like 5 logical fallacies part of their daily repertoire. So Idk if you want to really get into that conversation with me. Plus you haven't really refuted my points at all. Until you do that, I'm just going to keep plugging the same stuff.

You clearly need Satan or Lucifer as an adversary. They are as important to your worldview as God or Jesus is. You can deny that, or try to deflect but it's true. And in my book that means you are driven by the weaker emotions.
"driven by the weaker emotions"....

so you accuse the other side of unspecified logical fallacies....

while making an ad hominem

Aero

Superstar
"driven by the weaker emotions"....

so you accuse the other side of unspecified logical fallacies....

while making an ad hominem
My comment about emotions was directed at the position, not the person. I suppose I could of worded that better. But I think you just don't do logic much. You probably wouldn't be a christian if you were.

Christians are all about the poor logic. Let me give some examples (since you asked)

Band Wagon
The basic fallacy of democracy: that popular ideas are necessarily right.

Dogmatism
The unwillingness to even consider the opponent’s argument. The assumption that even when many, perhaps millions, of other people believe otherwise, only you can be correct. This is closely related to the Either/Or fallacy as it’s based on the usually false assumption that competing theories or perspectives cannot co-exist within single systems. The assumption that those who disagree with you are “biased”, while you are “objective”.

Emotional Appeals
When it comes to determining the validity or factuality of a claim, any attempt to sway an argument via emotion, rather than the quality of the logic or evidence, can be considered a fallacy. This includes in some but not all cases the fallacy argument from adverse consequences, or “scare tactic”; bad things will happen to us if you do not agree with my argument. However, if one is arguing over whether or not bad things will occur, this is no longer a fallacy.

And of course. The fallacy which describes this thread perfectly.

False Dilemma/False Dichotomy
This fallacy has a few other names: “black-and-white fallacy,” “either-or fallacy,” “false dichotomy,” and “bifurcation fallacy.” This line of reasoning fails by limiting the options to two when there are in fact more options to choose from.

I always make "devil"horns when I am at a metal gig, I am not a satanist. The devil horn sign is actually a benevolent hand gesture to ward off evil. The horns, before the abrahamic religions, were sign of wisdom and knowledge. It is reason christianity made the devil with horns, it was to demonise pagan deities.
But your Avatar... shrugs*

TrymVonTryll

Rookie
I don't get what makes people want to defend blatant satanism.

The Illuminati symbolism in your avatar I suppose you also perhaps see as benevolent.
Well, if you read up on the original meaning of these symbols you will come to the knowledge that they are, in fact, not evil. The "hush" gesture is as the symbol of "phi" (the golden ratio) and stems from the gesture that Horus the younger uses (and don't believe that Egyptian myth/religion is satanic). The six hand gesture is originally a sign Buddha uses, called "Abhaya", litterally means "has no fear". The one eye can mean so much, and is ancient. Foul people have a tendency to use sacred symbols and twist them, a shame what happened to the swastika, a truly sacred symbol that has been used for thousands of years and is now outlawed.

Well, if you read up on the original meaning of these symbols you will come to the knowledge that they are, in fact, not evil. The "hush" gesture is as the symbol of "phi" (the golden ratio) and stems from the gesture that Horus the younger uses (and don't believe that Egyptian myth/religion is satanic). The six hand gesture is originally a sign Buddha uses, called "Abhaya", litterally means "has no fear". The one eye can mean so much, and is ancient. Foul people have a tendency to use sacred symbols and twist them, a shame what happened to the swastika, a truly sacred symbol that has been used for thousands of years and is now outlawed.
Okay and what about the one on your Avatar?

manama

Star
Next time on the grammys, celebrities wearing dresses out of fresh sacrificed meat.

oh wait...

In all seriousness what are people thinking