“If God did not create evil then who did? Who has the power of creation in your universe?”

God is 3 but God is 1.

The Father the Word/Son and the Holy spirit.

Man is 3 but man is 1.

Body soul and spirit.

It's not that hard to understand.
they're not co-equals though. the body is not the same as the spirit or the soul.
keep clinging on to these pagan ideas man.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
they're not co-equals though. the body is not the same as the spirit or the soul.
In the end, all analogies breakdown and fail to find equivalence to the Trinity. If God is truly Triune as expressed by Athanasius, He is also unique. That in itself does not preclude the Trinity from being true, since those who believe in God believe He in unique in many ways.

One question I have regarding the Islamic concept of God as contrasted with Christianity. In my view, God has existed from eternity past and will into eternity future in a relationship of love. God is not “alone” or lacking in Himself and has no need of us. Despite this, he creates us, one day to be elevated above the station of Angels, to know him and have eternity to know him more. Allah by comparison seems to have logically been in isolation for eternity past and (as far as I understand it) for eternity future. Muslims will never be elevated to the status of “sons” in the Fathe’s house, but are simply offered pleasures they may have missed in this life (albeit in excessive quantity).

As a Christian, I have a “blessed hope” to one day meet Jesus myself and for my creator to call me by name. Nothing anyone could offer me, even 6 star hedonism would compare in exchange.

In the end, all analogies breakdown and fail to find equivalence to the Trinity. If God is truly Triune as expressed by Athanasius, He is also unique. That in itself does not preclude the Trinity from being true, since those who believe in God believe He in unique in many ways.

One question I have regarding the Islamic concept of God as contrasted with Christianity. In my view, God has existed from eternity past and will into eternity future in a relationship of love. God is not “alone” or lacking in Himself and has no need of us. Despite this, he creates us, one day to be elevated above the station of Angels, to know him and have eternity to know him more. Allah by comparison seems to have logically been in isolation for eternity past and (as far as I understand it) for eternity future. Muslims will never be elevated to the status of “sons” in the Fathe’s house, but are simply offered pleasures they may have missed in this life (albeit in excessive quantity).

As a Christian, I have a “blessed hope” to one day meet Jesus myself and for my creator to call me by name. Nothing anyone could offer me, even 6 star hedonism would compare in exchange.

it would be nice if you paid attention to the things ive already said in the past. You really are ignorant man.

1) God is both Trancendent and Immanent.
His Immanence is shared, His Mercy is All-Encompassing
He said: (As for) My chastisement, I will afflict with it whom I please, and My mercy encompasses all things;

I've explained that your religion tried to aspire to a certain truth, but it failed in explaining it. i dont attribute that as any failure of Jesus, because he himself was fully aware and it's why he said what he did in John 16. Jesus knew his followers down the line would get it badly wrong...and yeh it's why islam came.

So you have this Trancendent Essence and it expresses it's Immanence on the Macrocosmic level and the microcosmic.
Have i not already mentioned this many times? I already linked this to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. You just don't wish to open up to it because it seems different.

All islam does is comes out with this single statement that is repeated in every chapter of the Quran barring one.
Bismillah IrRahman IrRaheem
Al-Rahman and Al-Raheem...
God is MERCY and He BESTOWS His MERCY on All things.

At the highest level of consciousness, what i call 'universal consciousness', is where this Mercy is realised on the macrocosmic level..and only that level corresponds to 'The Son'. Sonship only happens when an individual consciousness merges back into the universal. This is the entire theme of IHSAN which is also described as 'fana fi Allah' and 'wahdat al wujud/wahdat as-Shuhud' in islam.
Ihsan is the highest level of faith....and unfortunately you have no clue.

the level of ISLAM, perfect submission to the will of God, aka 'being a Slave of God' is the microcosmic level..and yet, you are trashing that as if you'll ever surpass it. you're living in delusion my friend.

In Isaiah 53, Jesus is called GOD'S ABD/SLAVE. He was a slave on earth and you're a son? mate, you're actually a knobhead for making such ridicilous claims.
sorry, you're as much an egotistical knobhead as i am...we're normal people, with a carnal nature and we're sinful.
in islam's 3 levels, Iman/belief is the first step...and see, you don't even have iman, but you're claiming to have ihsan (i mean you dont understand the terminology but i understand what you're at).
you're basically just a pagan guy who thinks of a man-God and not a macrocosmic UNIVERSAL LOGOS/IMAGE OF GOD. you think only of little baby jezuz, the white boy from little ashkenazi israel.
You think God is a giant entity and Jesus is his boy and you're all part of it.

2) God doesn't need anyone, He is perfect..and yet your dissing islam as 'Allah was always ALONE'
smh
you're a waster.

Are, but aren't.

The "time" domain makes all transient.

IMHO,
The whole Universe came from One Entity / Power / Field / Drop .... The whole Universe will eventually merge in the Same Entity / Power / Field / Drop.

Due to Time, The Universe is appearing to be versatile, diverse and different. But this Truth of diverse is transient nevertheless.

Take Life, appears to be True because it is True for time being (0 to 80 or 100 so years). But eventually, the Human Body do breaks down and merges back to dirt {where it came from! - we eat food and become large in size, food (mostly) comes from Earth/dirt/etc.}. [Once the HolySpirit dwelling in Human Heart goes out - then everything's over for that body - death arrives! The HolySpirit is giving Life and The Breath is The continuous Blessing]
It logically makes complete sense. But cannot really be proven because "quantam mechanics" and even deeper fields are so dynamic that they have observer effect(s). To prove it requires the hypothesis to be observed. And observer effect itself affirm that the Reality will change / modify as per the observer, if observed. Exempli gratia - take schrödinger's cat, or the double slit experiment or Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle, etc. (albeit I am unsure if Heisenberg was a maSOB, jesuit, etc. or no?)

They say in the oldest of epics and scriptures that The only Truth is The Real Truth, and The Real Truth is that which even the "Time" cannot modify.

By that definition, our bodies, mountains, rivers, whole Universe infact keeps changing by Time, i.e. everything in this Universe (including Time) isn't The Real True. What remains automatically is TheSourceOfTheUniverse!

Its all His! He is the Simulator! (And for the transient Time, He is the Simulation)! (Infact He is the Time, He Created Time! (Or, in other words the Universe emanated from Him, so did Time and everything else)!

TokiEl

Superstar
I've explained that your religion tried to aspire to a certain truth, but it failed in explaining it. i dont attribute that as any failure of Jesus, because he himself was fully aware and it's why he said what he did in John 16. Jesus knew his followers down the line would get it badly wrong...and yeh it's why islam came.
We will never agree since isalm is blaspheming God's Logos who became flesh and dwelt among us.

While we honor the Word of God in the flesh as the Son... you blaspheme Him by claiming He is just another prophet.

We study the inspired words of God in the bible... while you study the drab drivels of the devil in the quran.

That's why we come to so opposite conclusions regarding the Messiah/Christ.

We honor Him while you blaspheme Him.

John 14:6-7

I am the way and the truth and the life.

No one comes to the Father except through Me.

If you had known Me you would know My Father as well.

From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.

John 5:22-23

Furthermore the Father judges no one but has assigned all judgment to the Son.

So that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

We will never agree since isalm is blaspheming God's Logos who became flesh and dwelt among us.

While we honor the Word of God in the flesh as the Son... you blaspheme Him by claiming He is just another prophet.

We study the inspired words of God in the bible... while you study the drab drivels of the devil in the quran.

That's why we come to so opposite conclusions regarding the Messiah/Christ.

We honor Him while you blaspheme Him.

John 14:6-7

I am the way and the truth and the life.

No one comes to the Father except through Me.

If you had known Me you would know My Father as well.

From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.

John 5:22-23

Furthermore the Father judges no one but has assigned all judgment to the Son.

So that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
it's so easy to OWN you xtians, i genuinely wish there were some intelligent xtians here, i would love to shut them up. you lot are just too easy.

1) Jesus obv isn't JUST 'another prophet' in islam since he is specifically called God's WORD and Messiah.

Quran:
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was a messenger of Allah, and His word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.
(سورة النساء, An-Nisaa, Chapter #4, Verse #171)

Prophet Mohammed:
Narrated 'Ubada: The Prophet said, "If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but Allah Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Slave and His Apostle, and that Jesus is Allah's Slave and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, Allah will admit him into Paradise with the deeds which he had done even if those deeds were few." (Junada, the sub-narrator said, " 'Ubada added, 'Such a person can enter Paradise through any of its eight gates he likes.") (Book #55, Hadith #644)

btw notice how muslims don't use this to bleat on about our promised salvation? yet there it is. Muslims refrain from saying 'we're already saved on account of FAITH' simply because it is arrogant.

2)
The proof of islam's regard for Jesus is that Chapter 18 in the Quran, title 'The CAVE' pertains to a post-Jesus 3rd Century christian story of the 7 sleepers. Even prophet Mohammad spoke of a certain man of God who lived in Palestine and went by the name 'Juraij' (George, as in Saint George), another 3rd century christian. Notice that there was no trinitarian pagan doctrine back then? so christianity remained.

Then xtianity appeared, the roman (and we know Rome, the legs of iron as per Daniel 2, is the BEAST SYSTEM as per the feet of iron/clay). So suddenly this antichrist Beast system manipulated christianity and came up with xtianity, a pagan roman offshoot of christianity that worships Jesus as 'co-equal in Godhead' with the Father. Makes you perfect candidates to worship the Beast when the times comes. The antichrist/false messiah with the APPEARANCE OF A LAMB

"And he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. That is, while simulating an appearance of Christ, his words betrayed his devilish nature.

He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Jesus rejected his divinity completely numerous times by saying that the Son has nothing on his own but only due to the Father. The Son doesnt even know when the last hour is 'ONLY THE FATHER IN HEAVEN KNOWS' and somehow the pagans decided this same son must be co-equal in Godhead. In fact in John 16 Jesus even said the Comforter/holy spirit only reveals what he hears..and that he takes from the son...here there's a clear cut heirarchy and yet once again 'co-equal doe'.

2) while you study the drab drivels of the devil in the quran.

rabbis: Jesus takes out demons in the name of Baal

Jesus:
Matthew 12
22 Then they brought him a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute, and Jesus healed him, so that he could both talk and see. 23 All the people were astonished and said, “Could this be the Son of David?”

24 But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons.”

25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them,

Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.
26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand? 27 And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Quran:
O mankind! Eat of that which is lawful and good on the earth, and follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (satan). Verily, he is to you an open enemy.
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #168)

He [Shaitan (satan)] commands you only what is evil and Fahsha (sinful), and that you should say against Allah what you know not.
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #169)

O you who believe! Enter perfectly in Islam (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islamic religion) and follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (satan). Verily! He is to you a plain enemy.
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #208)

Shaitan (satan) threatens you with poverty and orders you to commit Fahsha (evil deeds, illegal sexual intercourse, sins); whereas Allah promises you Forgiveness from Himself and Bounty, and Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #268)

Then when she gave birth to her [child Maryam (Mary)], she said: "O my Lord! I have given birth to a female child," - and Allah knew better what she brought forth, - "And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You (Allah) for her and for her offspring from Shaitan (satan), the outcast."
(سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #36)

Hast thou not seen those who pretend that they believe in that which is revealed unto thee and that which was revealed before thee, how they would go for judgment (in their disputes) to false deities when they have been ordered to abjure them? satan would mislead them far astray.
(سورة النساء, An-Nisaa, Chapter #4, Verse #60)
) And when thou recitest the Qur'an, seek refuge in Allah from satan the outcast.
(سورة النحل, An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #98)

etc

Prophet Mohammed:
Narrated AbuHurayrah: I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: He then mentioned a tradition like it. This version adds: When they propound that, say: "Say Allah is one. Allah is He to Whom men repair. He has not begotten and He has not been begotten, and no one is equal to Him." Then one should spit three times on his left side and seek refuge in Allah from satan. (Book #40, Hadith #4704)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The satan touches every son of Adam on the day when his mother gives birth to him with the exception of Mary and her son. (Book #030, Hadith #5838)

Jabir reported: I heard Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily, the satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship (him) in the peninsula of Arabia, but he (is hopeful) that he would sow the seed of dissension amongst them. (Book #039, Hadith #6752)

of course this connects to Revelation 11 and 12 pertaining to the rise of islam, it's rule over the temple mount for 1260 lunar years and the offspring of the woman (the TRUE REMNANT OF JUDEA) seeking refuge in the wilderness (in islam and being protected from satan) for 1260 days.
Ever since the end of muslim rule in the holy land, the true remnants of judea, living amongst the palestinian muslims, are being KILLED....and it is you guys who back that.

basically xtianity is SATAN.

Bubbajay

Veteran
If aspiring retard knew half of what he thought he knew, then he'd know Christianity can be traced well before Constantine through early writers like Justin Martyr who I always mention, because its sad someone has to keep bringing it up. They ignore these obvious facts and pretend they don't exist. Also they act like the verse in Genesis doesn't exist that says "lets make man in OUR image". Our is plural meaning more than one.

Aspiring flamer is like A broken record. Once he gets proven wrong by one person, he's seen using the same argument with someone else. He's obviously got mental issues or he can't accept his whole worldview is based on lies.

Axl888

Established
I guess it is understandable, people like aspiring soul and daze are just performing taqiyya according to their religion, in other words, lying/deception in the name of islam, their "prophet" have done it and encourages it, and so is their god the best in doing it according to their scriptures.

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers."

But what God/Jesus Christ told us about liars?

John 8:44 - You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

hmmm...

"Allah is the best of schemers" = "because he (devil) is a liar and the father of lies"???

Axl888

Established
On the topic, I do believe God created everything and therefore made evil exist.

I also saw somebody posted (he may have deleted it) that Christian do not know math? Claiming Christians believe 1+1+1=1 as analogy to the trinity?

Well actually it could be 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 1 or perhaps 0.4+ 0.3+0.3=1, do muslims know fractions and decimals?

But personally, I am more inclined to believe 0.4+0.3+0.3=1 as analogy to the trinity, as Jesus did said the Father is greater than Him.

Last edited:
I guess it is understandable, people like aspiring soul and daze are just performing taqiyya according to their religion, in other words, lying/deception in the name of islam, their "prophet" have done it and encourages it, and so is their god the best in doing it according to their scriptures.

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers."

But what God/Jesus Christ told us about liars?

John 8:44 - You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

hmmm...

"Allah is the best of schemers" = "because he (devil) is a liar and the father of lies"???
very weak response that, it's expected when you guys are being schooled on so many levels you have no comeback but to keep on making wild accusations with no relevance.
tell me, if islam is from the devil when why did the Quran openly and repeatedly condemn the devil? before you respond, remember Jesus was accused of taking out demons in the name of satan and he himself rejected that by saying 'satans kingdom is not divided'
hence if a religion/scripture outright and repeatedly rejects satan and calls him our enemy, then it cant be from the devil.
if you try to insist otherwise, you are trashing what Jesus said..but i do expect this from 'xtians'.

if Jesus was so insignificant in islam, why did the Quran call him The Messiah AND His Word?
remember also, that THE LOGOS/WORD itself was a greek word. The greeks persecuted Jews during the reign of antiochus epiphanes and the maccabean revolt. Jews were forced to adopt hellenistic culture/philosophy/religion. So...integrating a greco-persian term into judaism was going to be problematic. Philo, the jewish philosophy, instead assigned the term 'BEN ELOHIM' to the Logos term in order to help integrate it into judaism. It was only in the symbolic sense he called it 'the only begotten son of God'
this was never literal language but symbolic. just like in the bible God called Israel 'my first born' and yet in Jeremiah God refers to israel and judea as WHORES/ADULTERESSES...so which one was it, a son or a cheating wife?
basic common sense, its just symbolic language not literal.
islam naturally understood that the stupid pagans of rome had no notion of original contexts and merely misinterpreted these terms, took them literally. So islam is winning on this front too, it just deleted contexts that lead to pagan beliefs once again.

the key point is that islam rejects the trinitarian doctrine which we know is not from Jesus. Jesus said he doesnt know when the last hour is, only The Father. Jesus says he can do NOTHING on his own, except by the Father who works through him. This is called IMMANENCE ie God is Immanent in Jesus. However even to hold onto this is to be BLIND. God is Immanent in ALL things and hence Jesus spoke of the SINGLE EYE (to see ONE IN ALL) and Paul said 'in the minds of the pure, all things are pure' ie again to see God in all. It is obv not meant to be taken literally since God is not inside dog poo is he?the abrahimic religion is not panthiest/panentheist/monist because they seperate the Trancendence from the Immanence and understand the subjectivity of the experience of God's Immanence.
i guess im going over your head on this stuff (its quite basic though, just dont expect a pagan of the xtian persuation to get it).

is Rome NOT the beast? you know it is. Daniel 2's legs of iron is the beast. Yet Daniel 2 tells us this same one re-emerges in the end as 'feet of iron and clay' so basically it is still Rome. Rome represents christianity and colonial nations and you are trinitarian aswell as masonic to the core. this is all pagan crap and now you want to try and diss islam?

What is Taqqiyah? in islam, a muslim should be willing to die for his faith UNLESS HE/SHE NEEDS TO LIVE FOR A GOOD REASON eg have dependants, children or elderly sick parents (fear od death is not even a valid excuse, it has to be for a reason). ONLY under such reasons is a muslim allowed to conceal his/her faith from a non-muslim in a life and death situation.

So you're going on about lies whilst you're blatantly lying about the contexts behind the concept of taqqiyah. Taqqiya became relevant again due tot he rise of salafi/wahabi movement which declared shia as 'kafirs' and many of them decide that it was okay to kill shia. shia's were given permission to conceal their shia beliefs in, yet again, life and death situations.

you accuse ME of taqqiyah. tell me, what am i lying about? i quoted from the Quran to prove islam's position and i quoted from the bible to prove authentic christianity's position. I reject xtianity the false pagan BEAST SYSTEM ofshoot that has made a Jesus into God, as co-equal with the Father and yet the hilarious part is that this also implicates the holy spirit as equal to Jesus too. Yet Jesus said the holy spirit only takes from the Son and is not greater than the Son!!!

the only thing you've done by your post is made yourself and xtians look stupid.

finally

verse 3:54

4 different English translations translations

Saheeh International
54. And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

Yusuf Ali
54. And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

Muhammed Habib Shakir
54. And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.

Muhammed Pickthall
54. And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers.

so 3 of them say 'planned' and 1 says 'schemed'
except you are applying the word 'scheme' in a negative context, when there is no negative context
From Medieval Latin schēma (“figure, form”), from Ancient Greek σχῆμα (skhêma, “form, shape”)

Transliteration
54. Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

the term makara is used various times in the Quran
used variable
'plot, plan, scheme'

zero negative or evil context in this.

Yet again, utterly embarassing yourselves.

im actually sorry for jesus for you lot. i swear. if i ever meet jesus, im giving him my condolenses

'Jesus, my king, your followers, whatever happened there?'
Jesus: i NEVER KNEW THEM!!!

Jesus to xtians
“I never knew you. Depart from me”

Last edited:

Axl888

Established
very weak response that, it's expected when you guys are being schooled on so many levels you have no comeback but to keep on making wild accusations with no relevance.
No, It is not weak, it is the truth, and the truth hurts

Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

tell me, if islam is from the devil when why did the Quran openly and repeatedly condemn the devil? before you respond, remember Jesus was accused of taking out demons in the name of satan and he himself rejected that by saying 'satans kingdom is not divided'
hence if a religion/scripture outright and repeatedly rejects satan and calls him our enemy, then it cant be from the devil.
if you try to insist otherwise, you are trashing what Jesus said..but i do expect this from 'xtians'.
It is from the devil, the father of lies, he is the author of confusion

if Jesus was so insignificant in islam, why did the Quran call him The Messiah AND His Word?
remember also, that THE LOGOS/WORD itself was a greek word. The greeks persecuted Jews during the reign of antiochus epiphanes and the maccabean revolt. Jews were forced to adopt hellenistic culture/philosophy/religion. So...integrating a greco-persian term into judaism was going to be problematic. Philo, the jewish philosophy, instead assigned the term 'BEN ELOHIM' to the Logos term in order to help integrate it into judaism. It was only in the symbolic sense he called it 'the only begotten son of God'
this was never literal language but symbolic. just like in the bible God called Israel 'my first born' and yet in Jeremiah God refers to israel and judea as WHORES/ADULTERESSES...so which one was it, a son or a cheating wife?
basic common sense, its just symbolic language not literal.
islam naturally understood that the stupid pagans of rome had no notion of original contexts and merely misinterpreted these terms, took them literally. So islam is winning on this front too, it just deleted contexts that lead to pagan beliefs once again.

the key point is that islam rejects the trinitarian doctrine which we know is not from Jesus. Jesus said he doesnt know when the last hour is, only The Father. Jesus says he can do NOTHING on his own, except by the Father who works through him. This is called IMMANENCE ie God is Immanent in Jesus. However even to hold onto this is to be BLIND. God is Immanent in ALL things and hence Jesus spoke of the SINGLE EYE (to see ONE IN ALL) and Paul said 'in the minds of the pure, all things are pure' ie again to see God in all. It is obv not meant to be taken literally since God is not inside dog poo is he?the abrahimic religion is not panthiest/panentheist/monist because they seperate the Trancendence from the Immanence and understand the subjectivity of the experience of God's Immanence.
i guess im going over your head on this stuff (its quite basic though, just dont expect a pagan of the xtian persuation to get it).

is Rome NOT the beast? you know it is. Daniel 2's legs of iron is the beast. Yet Daniel 2 tells us this same one re-emerges in the end as 'feet of iron and clay' so basically it is still Rome. Rome represents christianity and colonial nations and you are trinitarian aswell as masonic to the core. this is all pagan crap and now you want to try and diss islam?
The Gospel is not of Rome. Christianity is defined according to the Gospel not by philosophers or whatever pagan philosophies or doctrines, just read and understand the Gospel then you will know what Christianity really is.

What is Taqqiyah? in islam, a muslim should be willing to die for his faith UNLESS HE/SHE NEEDS TO LIVE FOR A GOOD REASON eg have dependants, children or elderly sick parents (fear od death is not even a valid excuse, it has to be for a reason). ONLY under such reasons is a muslim allowed to conceal his/her faith from a non-muslim in a life and death situation.

So you're going on about lies whilst you're blatantly lying about the contexts behind the concept of taqqiyah. Taqqiya became relevant again due tot he rise of salafi/wahabi movement which declared shia as 'kafirs' and many of them decide that it was okay to kill shia. shia's were given permission to conceal their shia beliefs in, yet again, life and death situations.

you accuse ME of taqqiyah. tell me, what am i lying about? i quoted from the Quran to prove islam's position and i quoted from the bible to prove authentic christianity's position. I reject xtianity the false pagan BEAST SYSTEM ofshoot that has made a Jesus into God, as co-equal with the Father and yet the hilarious part is that this also implicates the holy spirit as equal to Jesus too. Yet Jesus said the holy spirit only takes from the Son and is not greater than the Son!!!

the only thing you've done by your post is made yourself and xtians look stupid.

finally

verse 3:54

4 different English translations translations

Saheeh International
54. And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

Yusuf Ali
54. And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

Muhammed Habib Shakir
54. And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.

Muhammed Pickthall
54. And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers.

so 3 of them say 'planned' and 1 says 'schemed'
except you are applying the word 'scheme' in a negative context, when there is no negative context
From Medieval Latin schēma (“figure, form”), from Ancient Greek σχῆμα (skhêma, “form, shape”)

Transliteration
54. Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

the term makara is used various times in the Quran
used variable
'plot, plan, scheme'

zero negative or evil context in this.

Yet again, utterly embarassing yourselves.

im actually sorry for jesus for you lot. i swear. if i ever meet jesus, im giving him my condolenses

'Jesus, my king, your followers, whatever happened there?'
Jesus: i NEVER KNEW THEM!!!

Jesus to xtians
“I never knew you. Depart from me”
The funny thing is that your denial of doing taqiyya, is taqiyya itself LOL.

Oh yeah, the translations your best defense, right....but you cannot deny the true context and its practice by muslims throughout history.

No, It is not weak, it is the truth, and the truth hurts

Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

It is from the devil, the father of lies, he is the author of confusion

The Gospel is not of Rome. Christianity is defined according to the Gospel not by philosophers or whatever pagan philosophies or doctrines, just read and understand the Gospel then you will know what Christianity really is.

The funny thing is that your denial of doing taqiyya, is taqiyya itself LOL.

Oh yeah, the translations your best defense, right....but you cannot deny the true context and its practice by muslims throughout history.

That is your reply? Lol pathetic.
Keep burying your head in the sand and pretending. You ignored my questions and your response has zero depth.

I never criticised Christianity. Trinitarianism is not christian it is pagan xtianity of rome.

Just using the word taqqiya with no regard to contexts...yeh..typical xtian satanic response.

If i was practicing taqqiya i would be denying islam and befriending pagan xtians.

Instead im mocking you xtians and your beast religion that is not christianity.

Im defending islam. How is that taqqiya? What peter did was taqqiya. Lmao.

Axl888

Established
Is it not taqiyya claiming quran is in harmony with the torah and the gospel and even go so far as quoting it, yet you claim the Torah and the Gospel is corrupted? Lies and deception to advance the Islam cause, that is taqiyya.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
If i was practicing taqqiya i would be denying islam and befriending pagan xtians.

Instead im mocking you xtians and your beast religion that is not christianity.

Im defending islam. How is that taqqiya? What peter did was taqqiya. Lmao.
Sahih International: “O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.”

Since you have decided that you know more about what Christianity truly teaches than the rest of the Christian world, you are either uniquely insightful or exceptionally wooden-headed. If you change your style from mere attack to intelligent dialogue, you may fare better with people.

Bubbajay

Veteran
With all the talk of polytheism you'd think they point out the fact their own religion deifies Muhammad and they bow and worship a black rock.

Daze

Superstar
Sahih International: “O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.”
Clearly its not talking about all Christians Red.

Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muḥammad (ﷺ)] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve. (2:62 Quran)

What a conundrum. You post a verse saying to not take Christians for friends while i post a verse from the same book saying there will be Christians in Heaven. How do we reconcile this?

Could it be the verse you chose is describing those "Jews" in modern day Israel. You know the ones.. Those who openly claim to be 70% secular?.. and the "Christians" who support them?

Have you noticed Red, only trinitarians defend Israels systemic r*pe and murder?

How long will it take before you realize you're a tool of the devil with your polytheistic god? I'm thinking it will take more then this life time.

Interesting how you go about attacking Islam yet again when you're thread is about if God has the power to create darkness. Its like you have an agenda Red?

Peace.

recure

Established
More Muslim attempts to derail threads. It seems every thread is a means to spread their debased views on things they know nothing about. Then they accuse others of doing the same thing. They're all hypocrites and should be ignored.
As soon as Daze got involved, the discussion got derailed to focus on the perennial thorn in the side of Muslims: the deity of Christ. It's all so tiresome.

Bubbajay

Veteran
As soon as Daze got involved, the discussion got derailed to focus on the perennial thorn in the side of Muslims: the deity of Christ. It's all so tiresome.
He hates Jesus Christ so much. People like him would be despised by everyone in the bible, especially David.